Jack Ma is Grey Alien Hybrid - Buy Largest IPO in US History

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:If the business at hand is best talked about "over lunch in Singapore", you are likely dealing with
a company that is NOT part of the state company complex. Many Chinese companies are actually quite a bit larger than their official and taxable profile.
Don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I believe in China, and to a lesser extent even in the US, it is impossible to make a company grow that big and profitable without the government not only overseeing its growth, but also sharing a big slice of the profit.

Consider that even in "capitalist" America, a large component of the current stock market rally is due to the government (Fed) printing trillions in near-interest-free money and letting banks and companies borrow to buy their stocks back. And if it's sensitive stuff like people's information and their remotest consumer and lifestyle patterns, you can be sure certain organisations will happily ask to plug straight into the mains (see NSA and most probably CIA for Facebook).
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:How can they have a margin of 40% ?
Where's the competition?, is it a government backed monopoly?

You always lose me with the alien stuff starchild5, but I really like your posts, you always have kind of a positive attitude. But you're letting other posters get to you lately lol.
Tell me about it...I have been feeling awful last few days....with what some of the stuff I wrote....I got way over my own elements and even when I knew its bad...I just could not help myself but wrote nasty stuff unrelated to what I really am as a person....

I just took a step back and analysed and now I'm very much in control of myself.

-------------------------

I had suspected him to be a grey-alien hybrid for a long long time, even before his IPO came. Because, Western guys are forthright, don't care and write what they see....

The sheep's, who are not into conspiracy, Aliens stuff, found this guy to be weird looking. He is just 5.3 in height, very thin, with a large head, elongated neck, thin hands....

However, after a level of conspiracy, you just have to FEEL it...Either you will get it or not...There is no proof of it. The elites are not that stupid to give us a technology to find out if he is an Alien - Grey Hybrid.

--------------------------

Not trying to be self-boastful.
I'm Indian...This "Conspiracy" domain is mostly researched, analysed in the west. I have not found a single group in Asia, whom I can discuss these stuff, as "Conspiracy" related subjects do not exists at all. The entire UFO thingy is the domain of west not some guy in a third world country. I should be getting married, have babies and slave away my life to a western outsourcing company not analyse what a a guy from China looks like. Who does that :)

The day I looked at him. I had a feeling of uneasiness. His soul is not entirely human. I just could not relate to it, after research and years of finding new information. I finally related him to be a Grey Alien - Hybrid. BUT WHY...Why would they put this guy in China. Alibaba was not that big during that time. I thought, for all reasons, It should be a White guy + Grey Alien as is the talk always online about abductions among western people.

As the company grew. I had a feeling. This guy is made for even bigger things than what I had anticipated.

He will go bigger than he is even today, even on the western turf. I'm not exactly sure, what his End Goal is. BUT HE IS IT.

Think about it.

1. The entire west is controlled by Jewish, Askanazi, Royal Blood Line etc etc....Why are they NOT STOPPING HIM...

2. This guy just had the biggest IPO in history of the planet and we are just suppose to believe in "Hard Work" pays from a teacher in China?

3. Which teacher in History of the world has done this before...NO ONE....

Even Bill gates, Larry Page, Larry Elision, Steve Jobs had Degree's from well reputed world recognized universities.

4. Now, they are saying, it will be the first TRILLION DOLLAR COMPANY EVER...

are you freaking kidding me....? This guy from China is now going to own the biggest company ever made on the planet and we are not suppose to be conspiratorial but just believe in "Hard Work" Cliche?

Common guys...Wake up...What are the Odds...I don't think we are that stupid to see it...

Not Microsoft, Not Google, Not Apple, Not Shell, BP or some Tech Company from west or Arab Oil Millions...BUT THIS GUY WILL OWN THE BIGGEST COMPANY ON THE PLANET....If that doesn't raise suspicions I don't know what else will... :? :?

------------------

I had guaranteed that the price will go up and up and that is what is happening since the beginning of the IPO.

We know the world is much darker than what we are told by the "craziest conspiracy theorist". I cannot buy the shares from a shit hole third world country, but I have the knowledge to share, and hopefully, some guy in the west will pick up and buy the shares and make some money to help the Conspiracy Community to uplift humanity. We know money is evil but we need that as a weapon to organize ourselves better in coming times. Money will ease lot of out practical issues.

JUST BUY THE SHARES GUYs, EVEN ONE...to test it, if you are not convinced entirely>>>>>>>>>PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is the greatest opportunity you will ever have in your life ....Its like the Microsoft shares on steroid....You will change your life and others around with this info...Guaranteed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.
Unable to actually understand what is happening as you describe, it is easier to just attribute it to aliens.
State controlled enterprises are certainly part of the Alibaba story, but there are others for sure.
If the business at hand is best talked about "over lunch in Singapore", you are likely dealing with
a company that is NOT part of the state company complex. Many Chinese companies are actually quite a bit larger than their official and taxable profile.

However, there is an Achilles's heel to much of the Chinese miracle, and it is one many Chinese millionaires are well aware of. Consequently, at least half of Chinese rich want to relocate out of China.
Why would that be?

For a while at least, manufacturers can overcome marketing deficiencies by making price a destination. Once cheap labor is replaceable by even cheaper robotics, the innovative content of the
product will become relatively more significant. Merely being a workshop that produces cheap copies
of goods originating in the West is a business model with a limited life span.
China does not produce a culture that can push universal concepts throughout its production. The basic logics of most of its products originated in the West. Moving beyond that limitation is a tall order.
They want to relocate because the whole system is a charade put forth by the state with their phony accounting gimmick the social engineers call money.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 27th, 2014, 11:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Jonny Law wrote:I just checked it out. My investigation shows he is not a Grey-Alien he is just Ugly.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
LOL..Well..He is now on its way to own the first Trillion dollar company ever on the surface of this planet earth. If this doesn't make people think...What else will... :shock: :shock:

Alibaba (NYSE: BABA) Will Be First-Ever Trillion Dollar Company

http://www.inquisitr.com/1489008/alibab ... r-company/
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:No Greys dude. Jack Ma is just a frontman for the Chinese government funnelling trillions of yuans into their own version of the Internet, eCommerce, etc. An American buying BABA stocks is basically buying advanced drilling equipment to dig their own graves and bury away what's left of their own economy. Be my guest.
Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.
I am, or better, used to be a lukewarm follower of conspiracy theories. There's an ocean worth of stuff as far wide as eye can stretch (and spare time permits), ready to dive into. Trouble is, with so many exotic islands of diverse and contrasting information and so many sirens luring you towards any conceivable conclusion, from total collapse to new age renaissance, it's very, very easy to lose the compass. Indeed, lose the very notion of needing one.

So according to Ben Fulford, for instance, there is not a single elite of power brokers but several, gathering around at least two distinct polar opposites. The one Asia-based Ben theorises is actually based in China (Triad?) and has recently been in open warfare with the Anglo-american one which agenda the recent US policy expresses all too well. Ben Fulford says the Asia-based elite does not want humanity to be decimated and enslaved, and that they are secretlty inflicting mortal blows to their rivals. So all good for BABA? Or Google? Some others researchers/journalists would add that even on top of the two polar opposite agendas there is a superior elite and power, which both have to ultimately follow. Then it all gets dense and supernatural from there.

Look, I am a believer that our presence here has been by design. Whether whoever made us used entirely their own (alien) DNA, or a mixture of their DNA and "local" genetic material (large apes, bears, etc.), the gifts of self-awareness and free will are something that distinguishes us. Whatever TPTB wants to play, it will ultimately always be our choice between freedom and fear, radicalism and conformism. It is a choice that we make several times a day, indeed several times an hour, when we speak and listen, when we work and play, when we love or hate.

If you think in terms of what your free will will make out of whatever happens around you, whether it will impact you directly or indirectly, in the short or long term, then you will realise that there has never been anything, and never there will be, to prevent you from living a full and fulfilling life, the way you want it to be, so long respect and - when desired - love for your neighbour are the overarching principles.
After a certain stage, we have to go with our "Feelings" ....You are the biggest proof here...If you don't feel it, there is no way, it can be proven.

The elites are not stupid enough to invent a device with which we could find out, if he a grey-alien hybird.

I know the works of Ben Fulford and I don't think he is saying anything truthful like his Ninja Warior story to take on the western world etc.

There are gate keepers, co-intel pro agents etc etc...That's why I go with my feelings now. It has never been wrong so far. In conspiracy there is no proof after certain level. We have to judge everything by ourselfs.

I just ask questions.

Now, It becomes obvious. BUT i have been asking about this guy, since day one when I saw him. Normally, the jew cabal won't allow anyone from outside. The wall street is top 1%'ers game which like to keep everything to themselves.

But this guy is an enigma. He is getting the green carpet welcome and he is now on its way to own the largest company EVER on planet earth....common...If this isn't the time for conspiracy then what is :D :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

starchild5 wrote:After a certain stage, we have to go with our "Feelings" ....You are the biggest proof here...If you don't feel it, there is no way, it can be proven.

The elites are not stupid enough to invent a device with which we could find out, if he a grey-alien hybird.

I know the works of Ben Fulford and I don't think he is saying anything truthful like his Ninja Warior story to take on the western world etc.

There are gate keepers, co-intel pro agents etc etc...That's why I go with my feelings now. It has never been wrong so far. In conspiracy there is no proof after certain level. We have to judge everything by ourselfs.

I just ask questions.

Now, It becomes obvious. BUT i have been asking about this guy, since day one when I saw him. Normally, the jew cabal won't allow anyone from outside. The wall street is top 1%'ers game which like to keep everything to themselves.

But this guy is an enigma. He is getting the green carpet welcome and he is now on its way to own the largest company EVER on planet earth....common...If this isn't the time for conspiracy then what is Very Happy Very Happy
Jack Ma might or might not have elite (or even alien) blood. It remains that he holds no power beyond what is allowed to keep by the puppeteers who govern him: the Chinese nomenclature, the banking system and heaven knows who else. It remains that the company he created is (very) little more than an e-commerce website well rooted in the Chinese marketplace, which happens to be (by far) the world's largest in terms of buyer interest and sales volumes.

Read below for a quite dry and factual analysis of the BABA-craze...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-2 ... its-rocker
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

Everything is controlled. We know that already. We can discuss the conspiracy aspects of it in other thread where we can even go to the AI angle. Chinese government and Jack Ma are working for the same force...how about that...The reason conveniently Hong Kong government did not allow Alibaba to list their company due to BOfD issues. Now after it got listed in NYSE they are changing the rules of the game.
I am, or better, used to be a lukewarm follower of conspiracy theories. There's an ocean worth of stuff as far wide as eye can stretch (and spare time permits), ready to dive into. Trouble is, with so many exotic islands of diverse and contrasting information and so many sirens luring you towards any conceivable conclusion, from total collapse to new age renaissance, it's very, very easy to lose the compass. Indeed, lose the very notion of needing one.

So according to Ben Fulford, for instance, there is not a single elite of power brokers but several, gathering around at least two distinct polar opposites. The one Asia-based Ben theorises is actually based in China (Triad?) and has recently been in open warfare with the Anglo-american one which agenda the recent US policy expresses all too well. Ben Fulford says the Asia-based elite does not want humanity to be decimated and enslaved, and that they are secretlty inflicting mortal blows to their rivals. So all good for BABA? Or Google? Some others researchers/journalists would add that even on top of the two polar opposite agendas there is a superior elite and power, which both have to ultimately follow. Then it all gets dense and supernatural from there.

Look, I am a believer that our presence here has been by design. Whether whoever made us used entirely their own (alien) DNA, or a mixture of their DNA and "local" genetic material (large apes, bears, etc.), the gifts of self-awareness and free will are something that distinguishes us. Whatever TPTB wants to play, it will ultimately always be our choice between freedom and fear, radicalism and conformism. It is a choice that we make several times a day, indeed several times an hour, when we speak and listen, when we work and play, when we love or hate.

If you think in terms of what your free will will make out of whatever happens around you, whether it will impact you directly or indirectly, in the short or long term, then you will realise that there has never been anything, and never there will be, to prevent you from living a full and fulfilling life, the way you want it to be, so long respect and - when desired - love for your neighbour are the overarching principles.
After a certain stage, we have to go with our "Feelings" ....You are the biggest proof here...If you don't feel it, there is no way, it can be proven.

I just ask questions.

But this guy is an enigma. He is getting the green carpet welcome and he is now on its way to own the largest company EVER on planet earth....common...If this isn't the time for conspiracy then what is :D :D
Last edited by Moretorque on September 27th, 2014, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:
starchild5 wrote:After a certain stage, we have to go with our "Feelings" ....You are the biggest proof here...If you don't feel it, there is no way, it can be proven.

I just ask questions.

But this guy is an enigma. He is getting the green carpet welcome and he is now on its way to own the largest company EVER on planet earth....common...If this isn't the time for conspiracy then what is Very Happy Very Happy
Jack Ma might or might not have elite (or even alien) blood. It remains that he holds no power beyond what is allowed to keep by the puppeteers who govern him: the Chinese nomenclature, the banking system and heaven knows who else. It remains that the company he created is (very) little more than an e-commerce website well rooted in the Chinese marketplace, which happens to be (by far) the world's largest in terms of buyer interest and sales volumes.

Read below for a quite dry and factual analysis of the BABA-craze...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-2 ... its-rocker

Zero Hedge is just Analyzing the "Facts" that are MADE BY THE RULERS OF THIS PLANET...What Zero - Hedge article said is for the "Smart Ones" Out there...I do not fall into that category. I do not believe Hard Work pays after a certain level for you to own a Trillion Dollar Company. :shock: :shock:

We really think the evil will just allow a nobody to own the biggest IPO in history of the world, If they do not control him???

I'm into Conspiracy. :)

I have been fooled all my life with "Analysis" which gives me nothing. It is only Conspiracy that has ever helped me feel like a winner.

It does't know..China, US, Alibaba, Jack Ma is controlled by the same force. I think there is a mis-understanding here.

I completely, totally agree with you that Jack Ma will be allowed only to go so far as Puppeteers allows him to be. I'm not disputing that at all.

What I'm saying is they had the Balls to do it so openly. The difference between Puppet Masters and Puppets is shrinking. I do not understand, why people can't see this Obvious Hybrid Guy. Its laughable that now they are breeding out Alien - Human Hybrids in the open :)

Zero - Hedge Does not believe in Aliens etc..My craziness begins with Aliens :) Zero - Hedge is all about Numbers and Analysis and PROOF. It cannot ask questions that are beyond. My analysis starts with Aliens, Hidden Rulers on this planet etc.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kkkkkkkkk
Last edited by Moretorque on September 27th, 2014, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

I just ask questions.

This is the thing you guys need to consider, you see we know the Elite exist because the ink and paper of the fraudulent credit system runs our lives on a daily bases. Now we know there are trillions and trillions missing in the system and they have unlimited fake money.

You yourself admit you only have so much proof to believe Space Monsters lurk amongst us, do you realize how easy it would be for our rulers running this con to fool you with a space monster con? way way easier than 9/11 for sure.

I am not saying they do not exist but just the facts and our rulers love to sit back and spin our heads and laugh at how stupid the sheep are. It's like your pet cat or dog when you were a kid and you jump out of the closet and go BOO and laugh when it runs away.

One more thing, that was a insult about what you said about Godzilla. To claim Godzilla would be shoved up somebodies butt is a complete insult to the Japanese culture, there is a reason they call him God you Know.
I'm not understanding where is the dispute here...I totally get it what you are saying,....However, You have been too generous by the way on elites..They are far more darker and evil than what you are making up to be....

They not only have unlimited fake money but also have real money aka Gold and Silver. They control both sides. They are Evil but not stupid.

YES. They are printing fake money...BUT they are not letting go off real money either....:) have you seen any Rothchilds, Queen of england giving free gold and silver. They have more real money than any of us . :(

You have not considered what happens when fake money goes. They will still rule us with real money. Forget about money, they are even in touch with Aliens and have all the technology in the world to split the Planet Earth in Half as we speak.

The world is far more controlled and coordinated by the elite than what you wrote.

I'm going Beyond the Obvious...That's for CNN and Fox Audience to question the same thing year after year...Do Aliens Exists? Are we really Alone in the universe.... :D :D

We have gone way past that stage already. Now, we are looking into what plans they have for us, by bringing in Hybrids like Jack Ma.

Moretorque, You are talking about Fake Money. How much real money do you have?

I'm sure, the combined real money of all us would be less than 0.000001 of what they own.

My point is its not about fake money. Its about controlling our Evolution Itself. They do not want humanity to Evolve because they know what we are really capable of once we cross the threshold they have artificially set on which makes us go in circles.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
starchild5 wrote: Dude common..I'm hardcore "conspiracy theorist" :)....I know what you are saying already. If we want to stretch this game further....Even the Chinese government is controlled by a far higher force. Chinese companies will not be allowed to operate in America, if the PTB do not want it that way. Its not that Chinese government is the end game. they are puppets too.

I just ask questions.

This is the thing you guys need to consider, you see we know the Elite exist because the ink and paper of the fraudulent credit system runs our lives on a daily bases. Now we know there are trillions and trillions missing in the system and they have unlimited fake money.

You yourself admit you only have so much proof to believe Space Monsters lurk amongst us, do you realize how easy it would be for our rulers running this con to fool you with a space monster con? way way easier than 9/11 for sure.

I am not saying they do not exist but just the facts and our rulers love to sit back and spin our heads and laugh at how stupid the sheep are. It's like your pet cat or dog when you were a kid and you jump out of the closet and go BOO and laugh when it runs away.

One more thing, that was a insult about what you said about Godzilla. To claim Godzilla would be shoved up somebodies butt is a complete insult to the Japanese culture, there is a reason they call him God you Know.
I'm not understanding where is the dispute here...I totally get it what you are saying,....However, You have been too generous by the way on elites..They are far more darker and evil than what you are making up to be....

They not only have unlimited fake money but also have real money aka Gold and Silver. They control both sides. They are Evil but not stupid.

YES. They are printing fake money...BUT they are not letting go off real money either....:) have you seen any Rothchilds, Queen of england giving free gold and silver. They have more real money than any of us . :(

You have not considered what happens when fake money goes. They will still rule us with real money. Forget about money, they are even in touch with Aliens and have all the technology in the world to split the Planet Earth in Half as we speak.

The world is far more controlled and coordinated by the elite than what you wrote.

I'm going Beyond the Obvious...That's for CNN and Fox Audience to question the same thing year after year...Do Aliens Exists? Are we really Alone in the universe.... :D :D

We have gone way past that stage already. Now, we are looking into what plans they have for us, by bringing in Hybrids like Jack Ma.

Moretorque, You are talking about Fake Money. How much real money do you have?

I'm sure, the combined real money of all us would be less than 0.000001 of what they own.

My point is its not about fake money. Its about controlling our Evolution Itself. They do not want humanity to Evolve because they know what we are really capable of once we cross the threshold they have artificially set on which makes us go in circles.
Mao said political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 27th, 2014, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Mao was a 33 degree freemason. They created Political Power and now they can Grow it using gun, gold and silver. Humanity did not create politics, the elites did to control us. If left to our own devices without government and banks and fake money and military power....we will be in much higher state of existence than now.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Jack Ma ;)

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He so wants to be human... :D :D