I don't have any "girlfriend" friends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Post by Nightngale »

Why don't you pick up a hobby? Something that is majority female that your husband wouldn't mind. Like yoga, or even volunteering. Those 2 could be excellent for you because of the morally and spiritually minded nature of the audience. There are a many ways to meet people you just have to step out of your comfort zone. You should try getting back in to contact with some of your old friends. We won't be of much help here.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Nightngale wrote:Why don't you pick up a hobby? Something that is majority female that your husband wouldn't mind. Like yoga, or even volunteering. Those 2 could be excellent for you because of the morally and spiritually minded nature of the audience. There are a many ways to meet people you just have to step out of your comfort zone. You should try getting back in to contact with some of your old friends. We won't be of much help here.
Hello,

Are you stupid? Why are you telling that woman to do yoga?? That's a physical exercise and all mentally psychotic Westernised women {(of any race)} who are trying so hard to be men don't need any further ideas for incursions into male territories.

IDIOT!
Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Post by Nightngale »

It's yoga. Are you telling me you wouldn't want a flexible women? It's about as physical as walking though the park.
I don't understand your point, and i can't read all caps because of my stigmatism. Hence the aviator shades.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Nightngale wrote:It's yoga. Are you telling me you wouldn't want a flexible women? It's about as physical as walking though the park.
I don't understand your point, and i can't read all caps because of my stigmatism. Hence the aviator shades.
Hello,

You're a sick man. Once again, you associate {(the 3-letter word)} with all your thoughts on women. Modern western man is mentally ill!

And no, it's not a 'walk.....park'. It's a manly exercise and women performing it looks like they're trying to be men.

Modern Western man is the most PER*ERSE creature to walk in the face of this planet. God Willing, I.S.I.S. will destroy the modern Western man {(I'm originally from Spain and can't tolerate modern Spaniard males)}.

Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon in referring to some lewd things in this message.
Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Post by Nightngale »

So women shouldn't exercise? Yes I associate "the three letter word" with women. What do you prefer me to associate it with? An interest in "the three letter word" does not make one perverse. It's mathematics, have a slice.

God willing, you stay safe. I.S.I.S. is much closer to your home country than it is to mine.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Nightngale wrote:So women shouldn't exercise? Yes I associate "the three letter word" with women. What do you prefer me to associate it with? <> <> <>.

God willing, you stay safe. I.S.I.S. is much closer to your home country than it is to mine.

Hello,

You are a madman and need mental-help on BASICS. Feminism {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports)} is EVIL because man is meant to be master over woman and feminism is a direct attack upon masculinity. P**-marital re*ations are wrong and a sin. Also, associating everything with {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for saying so)} the 3-letter word is a sign of an evil mind!!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Re: I don't have any "girlfriend" friends

Post by RickyRetardo »

fschmidt wrote:
miss_conduct wrote:But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do? :cry:
Join a decent religion and attend services regularly. You can socialize after the service. Decent religions include Eastern Orthodox Christianity, traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Judaism, and Islam.
I think you should stop and consider the ethical implications of joining a religion you don't really believe in.

Unless you actually believe that the religion is true, by pretending to believe and giving that impression to others, you are basically lying.
Let's get together and feel alright.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

RickyRetardo wrote:
fschmidt wrote:Join a decent religion and attend services regularly. You can socialize after the service. Decent religions include Eastern Orthodox Christianity, traditional Anabaptists, Orthodox Judaism, and Islam.
I think you should stop and consider the ethical implications of joining a religion you don't really believe in.

Unless you actually believe that the religion is true, by pretending to believe and giving that impression to others, you are basically lying.
I should have just said "Attend the services of a decent religion". One doesn't actually have to join the religion itself. I attend Greek Orthodox church every Sunday and I am not Christian.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Anatol wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:
Anatol wrote:
miss_conduct wrote: Well, that says it all. Making new friends is very hard. It must get harder the more you progress in age. As a female, I have not had a close female friend in a long time.
The longest friendship I've had, later became a roommate and then the friendship ended bitterly. This lady has literally turned her back on me, has had nothing to do with me in six years, and shows no desire to reconcile.
I am most definitely heterosexual (married). I am not bi, bi-curious or anything like that. Most straight women refer to their same-sex friends as their "girlfriends" so I follow suit.
But even in the span of my life I have not had that many close female friends. And the ones I did have over the years, drifted away at some point.
I know that some of it is that I have high standards. A lot of women of my generation do not share my core values (Meaning that they are promiscuous, dishonest, catty, jealous, too competitive, etc.) They are just too much like what you discuss on this board. I just feel like I deserve better. However, the alternative, having no friends, is not that much fun.
The only woman close to my age that I have much to do with is my husband's 37-year old cousin. She seems to have a heart of gold, and may have a developmental disability. She's unemployed too so we just hit it off talking about the bad job market
:D
But all in all, I really lack for some buddy bonding. I hardly have any kind of a social life whatsoever. Is some good-old fashioned friendship too much to ask for? What's a non-feminist girl to do?
Hello,

The first thing for you to do is to get out. Only males allowed here. No women are allowed. Where is the Administrator????
Please go to a womans forum...this forum is for men only...We dont need women here disrupting the forum....Thank You!
I know Anatol is <> <> but do you really think you should be calling him a woman? :cry:
Hello,

Have you forgotten that I am 6 feet and 143 pounds? This is a 'strong' physique and I advise you to be quiet.
What are you Kenyan?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

hammanta wrote:
Anatol wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:
Anatol wrote: Hello,

The first thing for you to do is to get out. Only males allowed here. No women are allowed. Where is the Administrator????
Please go to a womans forum...this forum is for men only...We dont need women here disrupting the forum....Thank You!
I know Anatol is <> <> but do you really think you should be calling him a woman? :cry:
Hello,

Have you forgotten that I am 6 feet and 143 pounds? This is a 'strong' physique and I advise you to be quiet.
What are you Kenyan?
Hello,

I am from Spain originally.