Tanzania

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tanzania

Post by Jester »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
Jester wrote:Well, yeah, after she gets the big modeling career going, for sure.

But you have to ask yourself, is there a whole school or neighborhood full of women like that?

And how many AM even GO there? Exotic-factor (for AM who go there) MIGHT be HIGH...

Just thinking...

I think Zanzibar, off the coast may be the source of a mixed beauty like this... not sure.

And in real life, one might accept a few blemishes, or a nose that wasn't perfect....
I'm assuming no because otherwise AM would be going there all the time and such places would be over-mongered. It's a bit of an oversimplification, but that is likely what would happen.

:(

Assuming...
Woulda..
Would...
would...

Wrong approach...
Like saying if there are diamonds in the ground, that someone would have found them already.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I met a pretty good-looking lady woman from Tanzania when I was at a club in Xi'an. I was adamant on going home with the Chinese girl and maintaining my perfect Yellow Fever record, but I probably could have been convinced if I wasn't selected prior.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

KokujinKrusader wrote:
I met a pretty good-looking lady woman from Tanzania when I was at a club in Xi'an. I was adamant on going home with the Chinese girl and maintaining my perfect Yellow Fever record, but I probably could have been convinced if I wasn't selected prior.
See, this is what they mean when they say that the problem you have is "a quality problem".
:lol:
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: Tanzania

Post by Nami321 »

My uncle visited this country before us west coast tours from san francisco with his business partner. He told much about it. It is a very beautiful and offers many amazing places for all visitors. So I want to share more attraction in Tanzania.
Serengeti National Park
Selous Game Reserve
Mount Kilimanjaro
Pemba Island
National Museum of Tanzania

Return to “Africa and the Middle East”