Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

That's a Myspace angle if ever I saw one, don't you have a better pic than that? She's above average I'd say and better looking than what most guys get even she was only with you for material reasons though.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Never trust a woman that colors her hair.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

She looks average to me......I wouldn't call her hot.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Array9 wrote:She looks average to me......I wouldn't call her hot.
Shes not average for a filipina not even close. I would love to see the jungle girls you got in mindanao. The average filipina looks like your hideous avatar LOL And no dating a girl in phlippines doesn't count without a lay or i would post up the nurse girl also but since you didn't lay any hot girls and i didn't lay the nurse girl i wont post her up. But i won't say she is super hot just borderline hot like around a 7 at best cause her body and personality aren't great and she doesn't have the greatest smile or attitutde or cuteness about her. For example my bargirl had a very charismatic smile and chemistry and cuteness about her that in a way made me feel she was hotter actually even though she was more indegenous looking she had more of a cutness about her. so sometimes a pic doesn't explain everything.
Jungle girls? I just have to laugh at your comments now. I don't take them seriously. By the way, the girl in the avatar, to me, is better looking than anything you could get without money being exchanged :o She has an incredible body and a nice bubble butt.

Have you ever been to Mindanao? There are tons of pretty girls there as well. Just because it is off the beaten mongers path doesn't mean that you can't find gems there. You can find girls of every shade .... from white, tan and some that look black.

Every man has different taste but if I saw this girl on the street, she would not stand out to me.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

If that's your idea of 'above average' I really question your tastes my friend. If you are going to get scammed anyway, at least get scammed by a better looking specimen.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on May 18th, 2020, 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Your opinion is laughable cause I seen your taste in women.
My taste is for women who are amazing inside & outside. Your taste is for dumb sluts of the same caliber you would get back home. You are trash in your own country, and trash wherever you go. East, West, it doesn't matter. So when it's trash you want, why not at least f**k good looking trash? Don't make me laugh, boy. You were the one who once wrote girls would touch your tits and say they are bigger then theirs, haha. :roll:

You question my taste in women when I am married to a university educated woman from a family of educators and professionals, who was a virgin when we met... while all you managed to pull was sluts, damaged goods, single moms and hoes. You really are hilarious, buddy.

Return to “Scam Alerts and Ripoffs”