The Reason Why Good Looking Women in the USA are Stuck Up

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
johny_quest
Freshman Poster

Post by johny_quest »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote: I would guess only about 2% of the women in the Philippines can be trusted with your money. For every 50 Filipinas you meet only 1 will make a suitable girlfriend. With that idea in mind, you should first find someone you can trust or your not going to be dating her for very long. In addition, no matter how good looking your girlfriend is you'll get tired of having sex with her.

I personally know the Filipina in this video and she is 110% untrustworthy. Her white boyfriend just left her but she still has a Filipino boyfriend that's younger than she is. She also scams guys for money on internet chat rooms.

Sexy Filipina Jessie At Bantayan Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIDsaik ... 8zs_lNq2xQ
looks and age wise what was your wife?
My wife is an average looking 4' 11'', 34 yr old, single mom with two kids when I met her. Most guys would not be interested in her but she's a hard worker, horny, cooks well, 100% trustworthy and its obvious she loves me. Her kids like me too.

Most Filipinas that I met online were either scammers, lazy or already had a boyfriend but would not admit it. Scamming men is the only job they have. They'll chat with 5 different guys at once and the guy that comes to the Philippines to meet her is the one she marries. I see a lot foreigner guys marry young, sexy, Filipinas but there is no love in many of those relationships because of a huge age difference and the Filipina usually has another boyfriend on the side she's giving her husbands money to.

When you look for a wife you need to think with your mind not your penis, very important!
yeah see the keyword HORNY, my girl is not. it kills my ego. also she has no conversation skills and not really that intersted in my religion. she is poor and had a bad childhood so would love anyone i think. i feel bad for her but i dont have the sexual chemistry and personal chemistry i even had with my bargirl lol the plus is she is not the type to cheat or be boy crazy she is fairly asexual and she takes care of me but often used to complain lol. my girl would probably be under the lazy category you define from online.
You can find a girlfriend in Cebu in 2 seconds don't waste any more time with this woman.
You still didn't answer the question.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

What's strange about the US is that ton's of guys are 'chubby chasers' even though a lot of these guys are in good physical shape.

More men need to leave US soil and travel abroad like Winston did and see how different the dating scene is in foreign countries.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The full article said that hot girls in Mexico are all stuck up like American women are because of its obesity rate. I hope this is not the case and that there are average to good looking single women in Mexico who are authentic and down to earth, not to mention single women outnumber single men in Mexico.

Given that I plan on moving to El Paso after graduating college, the border is right there and is more cost effective than paying $1000 USD for an airfare to the Philippines (but it all depends on how much money I will be making in the States).
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

America is heavily obese. Most of those overweight fat pigs think their weight is 'normal' while they think most Asian and European women are underweight. They need to have a reality check.
TechBroDouche
Freshman Poster

Post by TechBroDouche »

MattHanson1990 wrote:The full article said that hot girls in Mexico are all stuck up like American women are because of its obesity rate. I hope this is not the case and that there are average to good looking single women in Mexico who are authentic and down to earth, not to mention single women outnumber single men in Mexico.

Given that I plan on moving to El Paso after graduating college, the border is right there and is more cost effective than paying $1000 USD for an airfare to the Philippines (but it all depends on how much money I will be making in the States).
The interesting thing is that all of this can be explained easily by economics. As the proportion of fat women goes up, the proportion of skinny women goes down. As such, the supply curve for attractive women shifts to the left, hereby increasing the price that attractive women can demand. The higher the price, the more alpha the male she can demand. Why are American and Mexican women so overconfident and stuck up? Because they can.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Dang Mexico was at the top of my list of countries to check out. Guess I should bump up Colombia to number 1 on my list?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

At least Mexico's government took action and imposed higher taxes on junk food to help fight obesity, so it should be headed back to having a surplus of good looking women who are down to earth. Also I wonder if Ciudad Juarez or Guadalajara are dating paradises for young single men who can't get dates in the US. I haven't seen too many fat girls in El Paso, and I've read a more recent article about El Paso being ranked as one of the fittest cities in the US; it was 2009 that it was ranked one of the fattest cities, but I guess El Pasoans started taking action and watched what they were eating.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

sea_dragon wrote:America is heavily obese. Most of those overweight fat pigs think their weight is 'normal' while they think most Asian and European women are underweight. They need to have a reality check.
There are even manginas who believe that ridiculous nonsense, I remember a while ago, an Australian mangina told me to say that Western women are fat is derogatory.

Medical research cannot be brushed under the carpet. There is clear reference what is underweight, normal and overweight.
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster

Re: The Reason Why Good Looking Women in the USA are Stuck U

Post by Archangel_hawksnest »

good looking women are going to be stuck because they can. I don't know about other countries but I would guess the women in foreign countries can use their looks to get whatever they want from men in those countries also. I think their is no alternative overseas. women are the same selfish, self centered and wanting someone to pay their way.
lozoman
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by lozoman »

Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.
Dammit! Just when I was starting to get more hope on the female race, you posted that. Thanks alot! :-(
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Re:

Post by MattHanson1990 »

lozoman wrote:
Taco wrote:I think good looking women are always stuck up no matter where they come from because they use their looks as a weapon of mass destruction.

I have women throwing themselves at me all the time in Cebu but never from the best looking women(9 or 10's). Instead, the 9's and 10's prefer to auction off their bodies to the highest bidder and then call it a "relationship". These "relationships" involve a lot of arguing, bank accounts being drained and no children being produced. Having a sexy girlfriend or wife will never make your life easier.
Dammit! Just when I was starting to get more hope on the female race, you posted that. Thanks alot! :-(
So there's no such thing as happier abroad and America represents the world? I hope this is not the case since not every country is westernized, most countries have nowhere near the obesity rate as the US, and decent-looking women from most non-western countries are more feminine, down to earth, and not put on pedestals.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Taco »

lozoman wrote:

Your never going to land that dream...

However, this dream is possible...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs