Should I date this Black American woman in China?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Should I date this Black American woman in China?

Post by zboy1 »

It looks like my relationship with my Chinese girlfriend has ended, due to her now being in the U.S.A and wanting to stay there for the time being. Looks like she has become vastly 'Americanized' during her few months in Los Angeles. She was sent there by her Chinese company, and it seems likely that she will stay in the U.S. for the rest of her life.

She used to be humble, kind and warm, but now I see pictures of her on Wechat wearing expensive clothes, expensive jewelry and other materialistic things; in other words, she has turned into an American woman. Too bad...I really liked her, and she loved me. She also only talks about money now, and even is starting to speak English like an Americanized Asian woman...bleh! (You know, like a California valley accent mixed with an Asian accent.)

So, I'm here in China and I'm in a group with other Americans, Australians, Brits, etc. There all pretty chill, so I get along great with them.

I meet this very attractive African American girl in my group, and it looks like she's interested in me--and I'm attracted to her, too. Should I go ahead and start a serious relationship with her? I've already dated her a couple times, but should I take-it-up-a-notch?

I know many of you guys are stridently anti-Black American women, but she seems a bit different; she grew-up in mostly White suburban neighborhoods and does not speak with a ghetto accent, nor does she have the 'tude' that most Black women exhibit. She grew up in a two-parent household and none of her siblings are married to Black men; in fact, she says one of her sisters has never even dated a Black man, ever.

If I do date her--I know I'm being a bit of a hypocrite dating an American woman--let alone a Black American woman. And I should probably revoke my membership on HA, hahaha...

Anyway, what's you guys opinion? Also, I've gotten several numbers from some very attractive Chinese women I've met. I also started going on Filipino Cupid recently--and I've gotten quite a bit of interests from the women there. Should I stay safe and go with Chinese women, do a bit of a change-up and get a nice, family-oriented and less materialistic Filipino women, or should I REALLY branch out and go for the Black American women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Should I Date a Black American women in China?

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:It looks like my relationship with my Chinese girlfriend has ended, due to her now being in the U.S.A and wanting to stay there for the time being. Looks like she has become vastly 'Americanized' during her few months in Los Angeles. She was sent there by her Chinese company, and it seems likely that she will stay in the U.S. for the rest of her life.

She used to be humble, kind and warm, but now I see pictures of her on Wechat wearing expensive clothes, expensive jewelry and other materialistic things; in other words, she has turned into an American women. Too bad...I really liked her, and she loved me. She also only talks about money now, and even is starting to speak English like an Americanized Asian women...bleh! (You know, like a California valley accent mixed with an Asian accent.)

So, I'm here in China and I'm in a group with other Americans, Australians, Brits, etc. There all pretty chill, so I get along great with them.

I meet this very attractive African American girl in my group, and it looks like she's interested in me--and I'm attracted to her, too. Should I go ahead and start a serious relationship with her? I've already dated her a couple times, but should I take-it-up-a-notch?

I know many of you guys are stridently anti-Black American women, but she seems a bit different; she grew-up in mostly White suburban neighborhoods and does not speak with a ghetto accent, nor does she have the 'tude' that most Black women exhibit. She grew up in a two-parent household and none of her siblings are married to Black men; in fact, she says one of her sisters has never even dated a Black man, ever.

If I do date her--I know I'm being a bit of a hypocrite dating an American women--let alone a Black American women. And I should probably revoke my membership on HA, hahaha...

Anyway, what's you guys opinion? Also, I've gotten several numbers from some very attractive Chinese women I've met. I also started going on Filipino Cupid recently--and I've gotten quite a bit of interests from the women there. Should I stay safe and go with Chinese women, do a bit of a change-up and get a nice, family-oriented and less materialistic Filipino women, or should I REALLY branch out and go for the Black American women?
There are always exceptions. It's not fair to write someone off just because they are American and/or black. And this girl is in the here and now.

If there is a strong mutual attraction which you feel might evolve into love and if there are no significant red flags in her behavior, you might regret it down the track if you didn't at least give it a full shot.

I doubt the Chinese gf really loved you though. If she did, she would not have changed so easily. Is she super young or something?

Anyway, don't let stereotypes and biases dictate your choices but rather look at each girl you meet as an individual. I'm assuming your family could accept it as well as hers (you said her siblings are married to non-blacks). But even if not, the two whose opinions should count are you and her, nobody else.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote: I know many of you guys are stridently anti-Black American women, but she seems a bit different; she grew-up in mostly White suburban neighborhoods and does not speak with a ghetto accent, nor does she have the 'tude' that most Black women exhibit. She grew up in a two-parent household and none of her siblings are married to Black men; in fact, she says one of her sisters has never even dated a Black man, ever.
Here's a quick analysis you can do of her personality. How long has she been in China? How does she act with locals there? Is she rude, sarcastic, or aggressive or is she kind and pleasant to everyone she meets. If she is kind to random Chinese and other people around even if other people don't always treat her with respect it's a good sign.

She might be one of the rare women who was insulated from standard african-american culture. However, I say do your due diligence.

The fact that she is adventurous enough to go to China is interesting too. However, be careful with this one. I would never say never. If she's an exception then it could be a nice experience even if it doesn't end up anything long term.
Date Chinese girls as long as you still get attention from attractive chinese girls, don't bother with filipinas unless you have plans on going there to stay.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote: I know many of you guys are stridently anti-Black American women, but she seems a bit different; she grew-up in mostly White suburban neighborhoods and does not speak with a ghetto accent, nor does she have the 'tude' that most Black women exhibit. She grew up in a two-parent household and none of her siblings are married to Black men; in fact, she says one of her sisters has never even dated a Black man, ever.
Here's a quick analysis you can do of her personality. How long has she been in China? How does she act with locals there? Is she rude, sarcastic, or aggressive or is she kind and pleasant to everyone she meets. If she is kind to random Chinese and other people around even if other people don't always treat her with respect it's a good sign.

She might be one of the rare women who was insulated from standard african-american culture. However, I say do your due diligence.

The fact that she is adventurous enough to go to China is interesting too. However, be careful with this one. I would never say never. If she's an exception then it could be a nice experience even if it doesn't end up anything long term.
Date Chinese girls as long as you still get attention from attractive chinese girls, don't bother with filipinas unless you have plans on going there to stay.
She is kind and considerate to everyone, so that is a good sign as you mentioned, Repatriate.

Why not Filipino women? I think Filipina's might be a better 'fit' for me than Chinese girls, to be honest. They're more Westernized but still retain a degree of 'Asianess' that I find appealing.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

She is in her late 20's, Rock. She changed because she has spent two months in Los Angeles, while I've been back in the States. And now that I'm back in China, she wants to stay in the States.

It's the USA that changed her, not me, but she still is a nice women. She is a good women, but I fear just how much the U.S. of Gay culture changed her. Remember, I'm an Asian American male and I've experienced the horrors of Asian American females, so I'm not going to go through a relationship with someone who has essentially become, just that...I just can't see a long-distance relationship happening as well.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Awwww zboy how sweet. I'm so happy for you. Oh I hope it works out.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am supportive to any form of international and interracial dating and marriage.

I would however check out about the future, what do you intend to do, where do you want to live in future, and what about her?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
She is kind and considerate to everyone, so that is a good sign as you mentioned, Repatriate.
That's a good sign but American women can change their minds after awhile. It just depends on her personality. How deep does her seemingly good nature go is another matter. Give it a run if you want. The law of averages dictates there are always a few rare exceptions.
Why not Filipino women? I think Filipina's might be a better 'fit' for me than Chinese girls, to be honest. They're more Westernized but still retain a degree of 'Asianess' that I find appealing.
Because what's the point of cultivating long distance online relationships if you have no plan on staying in the philippines?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are you serious Zboy? Why are you attracted to her? I don't even think Halle Berry is attractive. If she has a great personality, why not just be friends with her, while you date Chinese girls?

Have you tried using Chinese Kisses or Chinese Love Links?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on October 21st, 2014, 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:Are you serious Zboy? Why are you attracted to her? I don't even think Halle Berry is attractive. If she has a great personality, why not just be friends with her, while you date Chinese girls?

Have you tried using Chinese Kisses or Chinese Love Links?
Winston!!!!! You are going back to being your true self! #Cajones I like that; I like that!!!
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Why would anyone consider any American woman? American women are always two faced and sketchy.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

zboy,

Your not marrying this girl your just maybe interested in dating here. Unlike many other posters here I don't think all western women are bad...at the same time I don't think all foreign women are a God send. There foreign women who are bad and scammer just like there probably decent American women.

Go ahead date her...have fun..Don't limit yourself. Don;t think she is American she must be bad...judge her individual. If thinks don't work out your in China so you can meet locals..just have fun. You never no once you go black you might not go back.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

White women are statistically the Worst to marry. You are an idiot if you would marry one. You should also buy a lottery ticket so you can be a millionaire :)

Just try it out. You tried Chinese p***y now try something darker.

From a purely scientific perspective statistically White husband/ Black wives somehow work.

I think you will enjoy this article.
http://aloftyexistence.wordpress.com/20 ... the-study/
"Marriages involving a black husband and white wife were twice as likely to divorce as marriages involving a white husband and white wife.
Marriages involving a white husband and black wife were substantially less likely to end in divorce than marriages involving a white husband and white wife; the former pairing’s divorce rate was 44 percent less than the latter."

Thanks and enjoy :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 21st, 2020, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.