Who wants to be part of a multi author blog?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Who wants to be part of a multi author blog?

Post by Johnny1975 »

I'm thinking about creating a multi author blog about dating and foreign women. But I want it to be a group effort. In fact I want it to be mainly about your thoughts, views and ideas.

There will be no obligation or minimum number of posts or anything like that. You can post as little or as much as you want. You can treat it like your own blog if you like. There will be no censorship as long as your posts are sincere and within reasonable boundaries. You can post about any aspect of dating or foreign women, or related topics.

If anyone is interested, send me a private message and let me know. If I get at least a few people who are willing to do it, I'll go ahead and create it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I'd be more then up for it, if you would have me.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Good, anyone else?
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

I'm up for a guest post at some time if I can add a backlink.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

KokujinKrusader wrote:I'm up for a guest post at some time if I can add a backlink.
You can have a backlink baby, and you can post as much as you want.

Who else?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We already have a multi author blog on Happier Abroad.

http://blog.happierabroad.com

If any of you want to submit a guest post on it, PM me. I mentioned that long ago.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I've just created it :

http://smartmansdating.wordpress.com/

If anyone wants to be an author for my new blog, let me know.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:We already have a multi author blog on Happier Abroad.

If any of you want to submit a guest post on it, PM me. I mentioned that long ago.
Interesting...
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on October 6th, 2014, 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I've got a couple of posts on there (both mine) and a few links in the blogroll. If anyone wants to write a post, let me know.

http://smartmansdating.wordpress.com/
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Off to a good start, but if I may give some advice, I wouldn't link to the "p***y Portraits" page. it might not be a good idea to be linked to that type of smut if you are trying to run a legit blog.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

KokujinKrusader wrote:Off to a good start, but if I may give some advice, I wouldn't link to the "p***y Portraits" page. it might not be a good idea to be linked to that type of smut if you are trying to run a legit blog.
Point taken. I'll get rid of those links.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Winston wrote:We already have a multi author blog on Happier Abroad.

Interesting...

Thanks for letting me know about that. Next time, PM me about that. It turned out that one of the images in my blog came from a Buddhist site that got infected with malware. So I removed the image and replaced it with another one. Now it's fixed and the malware warning no longer appears.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne