Do most Latin/Mexican girls have thick hips/thighs?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Damn! I need to get down south! Hell of a motivation to learn Spanish. Doesn't it just drive you all crazy that you don't run into stuff like that here? I know some women DO keep in shape & have moves, but it's so damn hard to socially maneuver that you never really run into them. That socially closed-off, only meeting people at the club, college, or through friends is a bitch when you want to get a girlfriend. Another thing is that all these social events, I've noticed, are places for people to keep to themselves. That, or for "shit to jump off." Or to be on your best behavior. Or to get into trouble for whatever someone else does- whether that, in itself, was a problem or not.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another woman from South America who certainly is not thick around the waist. 8)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Could you imagine her with black hair?! Holy Shit Hanna!
AnonA2
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonA2 »

Lol on this thread. You can have those Latin girls. ;)
When in doubt, ask.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

AnonA2: You don't think these chicks are hot? Damn, that's suprising! Just out of curosity, what do you go for?
AnonA2
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonA2 »

Wolfeye wrote:AnonA2: You don't think these chicks are hot? Damn, that's suprising! Just out of curosity, what do you go for?
I would mess around with those girls but never anything serious. I'm more so into Germanic and west Slavic girls (I'm Latin American btw).
When in doubt, ask.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

AnonA2 wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:AnonA2: You don't think these chicks are hot? Damn, that's suprising! Just out of curosity, what do you go for?
I would mess around with those girls but never anything serious. I'm more so into Germanic and west Slavic girls (I'm Latin American btw).
OK Muchacho, THROW DOWN! Please post some pics of what you like, including the countries of origin of said gueras chicas!!

Oh and "welcome" to the forum :wink:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

These latin American woman have "perfect hips" along with other great attributes. :P

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this hot Mexican woman. She is sexy as hell with a huge rack on top, and wide thighs below. Is this common with Mexican women?

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... me=6_Ginna
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I'd like to know that, myself. They don't ALL look like that, of course- but if it's common, that would make an additional argument for me moving to Mexico.

Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with the idea- it's just that I figure if anything does go off, it's more likely to either go in my direction or for the BLAME to go in my direction.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I'd like to know that, myself. They don't ALL look like that, of course- but if it's common, that would make an additional argument for me moving to Mexico.

Honestly, I don't have a huge problem with the idea- it's just that I figure if anything does go off, it's more likely to either go in my direction or for the BLAME to go in my direction.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Winston wrote:Check out this hot Mexican woman. She is sexy as hell with a huge rack on top, and wide thighs below. Is this common with Mexican women?

http://women.happierabroad.com/invar/se ... me=6_Ginna
I bet all the Black American posters would agree with me that she can get the "d". Winstonnnnnnnn, are you drinking the Kool-Aid as of late because I'd never thought you'd appreciate a woman with real curves like that?!?!!? This is probably the 2nd time that we agree on beauty, Winston....out of 100's of girls you threw up on the forum.

She's hawt...not hot but hawt. She's mixed with Euro, Indian, and African blood. Her body screams all. The African blood is very distant but it's there in the curves....maybe she has Middle Eastern blood too due to the curves....The Euro is definitely noticeable. Nice Anglo-Indian-Afro-mulatto...jummie!! Que rrrrrrrrrrrrrriquisima!!!

Califica ella como una 8 quiza 8.5. Definitely.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Are most Latin/Mexican girls thick around the hips/thigh

Post by xiongmao »

Now I'm Spain I can do a bit of related research. I have to say that there aren't actually that many fat people in Barcelona, and morbidly obese people are much more rare than they are back home in England.

And the diet here consists of such "unhealthy" delicacies like fried potatoes, white bread, croissants, fried breakfasts, olive oil and foie gras. What the heck is going on????

Is it possible that Mexican/Peruvian/Filipino women don't after all get their fat genes from their Spanish side?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

xiongmao: I've been thinking of moving to Spain for a while now. If you've got the time, I'd really like to hear about how it is there. I know it can be hard to describe some things, but the general "pace" & "landscape" would be something I'm after. Got lots of questions, so if you're cool with me PM-ing you with them as I think of them let me know.

Wanting to move in a year or two, figure I'll do manual labor for starters (and extra cash- maybe some off-the-books language instruction, too), after that I might work in tourism (like as a translator or something), and after that I'd like to be something of a self-reliance instructor like Dave Canterbury is. I figure I'll have options if I speak English & that they might be willing to train me because I speak other languages (instead of needing experience, I mean).

I DO plan to learn a few languages before I go, but I remember hearing that SPANISH isn't always what they speak in SPAIN! Is it going to be a general problem if I don't speak Catalan, or is it just in some localities? Speaking of localities: How about my coming from America? Is that going to be a problem? I worry that the same trends that are getting me to want to move are the same things people are going to presume of me. Not that they don't have some reason for it, it's just that it doesn't really apply to me & I worry about finding a place to live. Over here it's something like "Those are good traits to have & f**k you for having them!" I'm hoping it won't be "Those are good traits to have, but we really can't trust that it's not all a lie."
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

I can speak about Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Chilean, Peruvian and Colombian women as I am the ones most familiar. Mexican women depend on what type of indigenous mixture she has as the indigenous from the north are more athletic and have longer faces in body type whilst the indigenous from the south like the Mayas, have rounded faces and are shorter and stocky/fat.I am not attracted to short/stocky women regardless of race personally.

As for the hips, Mexican women get the hips from the Spaniards as Spanish women have more hips in comparison to Nordico women which bodies look kind of manly. We do not get it from blacks despite having 2%-3% black genetically, which is quite low as opposed to 30%-40% black admixture found in Puerto Ricans, which Puerto Rican women have exagerated hips due to the Spanish and especially Black African mixture. I almost never seen a Mexican woman with hips that exaggerated naturally. Colombian women also have big hips though their African blood is less than Puerto Rican. Chilean women probably have the least hip of Latinas on average but more than Nordic women definitely. Peruvians seem to be quite skinny when young but get fat as they age.

Of Latina women, I prefer more Mexican, Chilean, Colombian, and Venezuelan women if I was single (especially Chilean women are my type). I am not attracted to Caribbean, Nordic, or heavily indigenous Latinas