MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Because I have been to those countries already and not the Philippines. Also, the hottest North East Asian girls all have a grand sense of princess entitlement that put even Western women to shame, they are not exactly the most pleasant people to be around. Plus in the Philippines, I have access to all my vocabs in English
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MrBlueLight wrote:I know some of these girls are models because they use their modeling pics in online dating sites. I didn't say that they are "model material", I said that some of them ARE models. Ariel, Alice, and Kala have all worked as models, and I believe Ariel is full time. They would try to bring it up during conversation, and I would be like "so what, so was I". One of these girls, Alice, literally had all the guys turn and checking her out as we were walking in the mall. By the way, Tia Carrere is a 6 in my book. Then again, my taste is very Asian, so I score light-skinned petite girl with youthful face much higher than a full sized body big booby lady like Tia Carrere. So I like the same type of girls that Pinoys like.

Look, the point is not that I am trying to brag, it is to show the type of girls that I go after, the kind that are judged to be beautiful by Pinoy eyes. Maybe Western guys may have different taste, but I am just trying to show my taste without resorting to posting pictures (I would if there is an easier way to post pictures). As an Asian guy who have dated Asian models and celebrities from other Asian countries, I can confidently say that my standard is high when judging Asian women. And note that I have thus far only gave one girl a score of 8. The rest are 6s and 7s in my eyes. Who knows, they may even be 8s or 9s in the eyes of guys with lower standards.

UPDATE:

Day 14: I've slowed down my effort to meet new girls. I felt now is the time to establish strong bond with girls that I've already slept with. And this day is reserved for one of my favorites: Miko the Jap. We went on a nice long romantic date, and ended up making an one hour sex tape. And don't even think about it, the only one who is allowed to watch this tape is MrBlueLight of the future when he's old and trying to relive his youth ;)
My feeling is that this is Will N. Dowd trolling with a throwaway account trying to prove a point or something. Has anyone in Manila ever met this clown before? Can anyone independently verify what he has to say? I saw no white tourist or expat dating "models" anywhere to be honest. Most guys were with girls that were around my 4 to 6 range with some very obvious prostitutes.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:I know some of these girls are models because they use their modeling pics in online dating sites. I didn't say that they are "model material", I said that some of them ARE models. Ariel, Alice, and Kala have all worked as models, and I believe Ariel is full time. They would try to bring it up during conversation, and I would be like "so what, so was I". One of these girls, Alice, literally had all the guys turn and checking her out as we were walking in the mall. By the way, Tia Carrere is a 6 in my book. Then again, my taste is very Asian, so I score light-skinned petite girl with youthful face much higher than a full sized body big booby lady like Tia Carrere. So I like the same type of girls that Pinoys like.

Look, the point is not that I am trying to brag, it is to show the type of girls that I go after, the kind that are judged to be beautiful by Pinoy eyes. Maybe Western guys may have different taste, but I am just trying to show my taste without resorting to posting pictures (I would if there is an easier way to post pictures). As an Asian guy who have dated Asian models and celebrities from other Asian countries, I can confidently say that my standard is high when judging Asian women. And note that I have thus far only gave one girl a score of 8. The rest are 6s and 7s in my eyes. Who knows, they may even be 8s or 9s in the eyes of guys with lower standards.

UPDATE:

Day 14: I've slowed down my effort to meet new girls. I felt now is the time to establish strong bond with girls that I've already slept with. And this day is reserved for one of my favorites: Miko the Jap. We went on a nice long romantic date, and ended up making an one hour sex tape. And don't even think about it, the only one who is allowed to watch this tape is MrBlueLight of the future when he's old and trying to relive his youth ;)
My feeling is that this is Will N. Dowd trolling with a throwaway account trying to prove a point or something. Has anyone in Manila ever met this clown before? Can anyone independently verify what he has to say? I saw no white tourist or expat dating "models" anywhere to be honest. Most guys were with girls that were around my 4 to 6 range with some very obvious hoes.
Well this guy says he's not white.

There are some white residents in my building who date or hang-out with model girls but those girls are mostly European.

Winston, can you check this guy's IP to see whether or not it matches Will's and/or is coming out of Davao?

Everyone should know Will is indeed a real guy but as far as his taste and standards go, let's just say that's a subjective call.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

UPDATE:

My feeling is that this is Will N. Dowd trolling with a throwaway account trying to prove a point or something. Has anyone in Manila ever met this clown before? Can anyone independently verify what he has to say? I saw no white tourist or expat dating "models" anywhere to be honest. Most guys were with girls that were around my 4 to 6 range with some very obvious hoes.

There are some white residents in my building who date or hang-out with model girls but those girls are mostly European.

Winston, can you check this guy's IP to see whether or not it matches Will's and/or is coming out of Davao?

Everyone should know Will is indeed a real guy but as far as his taste and standards go, let's just say that's a subjective call.
This is what I saw in manila personally first hand.

Street level at greenbelt, glorietta, random side alleys, etc.. :

Hardly any foreigners..mostly office workers walking around. When I saw the odd foreigner he was usually old and considerably so. 50+ years old at least or looked that way. The girl is usually a 4 or 5. I'm not downgrading them this is what I saw. I once saw an old guy with a 6.5 at greenbelt but she had loads of shopping bags, I think the intent was obvious.

In the nightclubs:

Prive: some young strapping Rooshv forum looking guys buzzing from set to set opening. Most girls looked like they were regulars. The group I was with was on a special occassion. Didn't see any white guys cruising with models either. It was just a very typical SEA club scene.

BGC:

There were many trendier folk and well heeled expats but filipino and korean high class dominates this scene a lot. The hottest girls were with these guys that I saw from casual observation.

Long observation on trendier streets:

Still haven't seen any guys cruising with models. The hottest girls i've seen then are korean guys with korean girls. It's not hard to understand though.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I am no Will. Will is a sexist and racist whiner, whereas I am a location independent working man here to enjoy the fine points of life. Just visit Rooshv forum, where everyone is a "Will". Like I said, I would probably have posted this on that forum had I still have an account for that forum.

I do have pictures of girls for confirmation. Too bad it's a pain in the ass to post pictures on this forum.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MrBlueLight wrote:I am no Will. Will is a sexist and racist whiner, whereas I am a location independent working man here to enjoy the fine points of life. Just visit Rooshv forum, where everyone is a "Will". Like I said, I would probably have posted this on that forum had I still have an account for that forum.

I do have pictures of girls for confirmation. Too bad it's a pain in the a** to post pictures on this forum.

So it's basically Will N. Dowd :lol: as we suspected. Stop trolling with nonsense and just throw up your usual bullshit. No one has met you before anyways. Shut the f**k up and keep posting. It's entertaining at least. I laughed a few times. When I was there I kept my eyes out for guys that fit your description but so far no dice.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

UPDATE:

This is what I saw in manila personally first hand.

Street level at greenbelt, glorietta, random side alleys, etc.. :

Hardly any foreigners..mostly office workers walking around. When I saw the odd foreigner he was usually old and considerably so. 50+ years old at least or looked that way. The girl is usually a 4 or 5. I'm not downgrading them this is what I saw. I once saw an old guy with a 6.5 at greenbelt but she had loads of shopping bags, I think the intent was obvious.

In the nightclubs:

Prive: some young strapping Rooshv forum looking guys buzzing from set to set opening. Most girls looked like they were regulars. The group I was with was on a special occassion. Didn't see any white guys cruising with models either. It was just a very typical SEA club scene.

BGC:

There were many trendier folk and well heeled expats but filipino and korean high class dominates this scene a lot. The hottest girls were with these guys that I saw from casual observation.

Long observation on trendier streets:

Still haven't seen any guys cruising with models. The hottest girls i've seen then are korean guys with korean girls. It's not hard to understand though.
Well Bluelight is some kinda Asian, not a white guy right?

The models in my building are residents and tend to come and go over the weeks. The guys are good looking but IMO the girls really are not. They are tall, slim to skinny, and mostly vacuous looking. I guess some guys consider such girls as hot.

Yea white guys are probably notorious all over Asia for dating the less attractive local girls if they are not with other white girls. Just the way it is.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I just told you that I am not Will. I am an Asian guy. And I am here to offer you an Asian guy's love trip report. So stop spamming my thread with this Will nonsense.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote:
Well Bluelight is some kinda Asian, not a white guy right?
You believe that? :lol: He doesn't even write slightly asian believe me I can tell fact from fiction just from the prose. It's distinctly white and fiction.
The models in my building are residents and tend to come and go over the weeks. The guys are good looking but IMO the girls really are not. They are tall, slim to skinny, and mostly vacuous looking. I guess some guys consider such girls as hot.
I don't view tall thin girls as hot. As far as "models" goes there's a Japanese and Korean criteria I use for that and most filipinos would agree as well. Think k-pop girls. The sluttier downmarket version are the asian import car models. Most guys in the philippines are not hooking up with girls that look anywhere close to that.

Most girls are 5-6's with the rare 7. Anything higher than that is usually shut down by the upper class or super handsome foreigners with celebrity, extreme game, or money.

Yea white guys are probably notorious all over Asia for dating the less attractive local girls if they are not with other white girls. Just the way it is.
I'd say that Manila is notably even worse than Bangkok for this which is odd because more middle class filipinas are willing to date foreigners compared with middle class thais.

This leads me to the conclusion there simply aren't very many good looking filipinas to begin with. The highly attractive are a tiny minute percentage.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Hey Repatriate, you are the troll here. Go find your hero Will somewhere else leave my thread free of hate. Ok? Peace.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Yeah it's definitely Will N. Dowd. :lol:

We can close this case file.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

And you are definitely a troll.

I can now press the ignore button on this troll.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Is there any way that I can upload pictures on this forum? How come this forum's upload feature doesn't work like other forums?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MrBlueLight wrote:Is there any way that I can upload pictures on this forum? How come this forum's upload feature doesn't work like other forums?
Use an image posting website and copy the forum code and post it when you post. Or you can copy the link the where you host the image.

postimage.org/

That is one you can use
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Repatriate, 你白痴嗎? 還是你羨慕我可以上這麼多辣非妹? 你想怎樣? 要不要我寄我弟弟插入非妹的照片給你?