WOW! Paloaltoguy's identity is busted!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

WOW! Paloaltoguy's identity is busted!!!

Post by steve55 »

WOW!! Roosh totally busted his identity!! :shock: Did any of you guys know this?? The source for all this info Ive posted below is

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-32570.html

Roosh says he confronted him once. LOL, Roosh said he cowered like a wuss when confronted. lol. According to Roosh, he ran into a McDonald's for protection and while shaking in fear, told them to call the police. lol.

This first photo is the one Roosh took of him in McDonalds. He does look very scared in that photo. Regarding this photo, one guy commented "judging by the blurry photo Roosh took, he is not ethnic Romanian, he's gypsy, the dark eyelids are a clear indication and his features are gypsy as well. Ethnic Romanians don't have dark eyelids. I know a gypsy when I see one and I'm sure that by now Roosh knows a gypsy when he sees one - he even saw him face to face - , if we both say he's gypsy, then that's what he is. The fact that he avoids to talk about his background is another indication of that, an ethnic Romanian doesn't have a reason to hide his Romanian background"

I think it was Roosh who got this photo of him also

Interesting that Roosh describes him perfectly when he said of him a "formidable internet warrior" which is what Winston's view of him was also. Roosh further says the following statements about him ...

1) "Beware of a man named Paul (or Andre) living in Wroclaw Poland. I recently confronted him in Rynek and he ran inside the McDonalds. I followed him and was able to take this picture as he cried the manager to call the police. He never tells people what his last name is or where he lives. He doesn't want his victims coming for him, apparently. He is a formidable internet warrior, but in person he is harmless like a child. At the McDonalds he was shaking because he thought I would hit him."

2) "At the same time, he tells girls he meets at Mundo and Melanz (his favorite places on Tuesday through Thursday nights) that he's from Canada or Switzerland, because he wants to escape the gypsy association. Many times he would point out a girl and say "I don't like her because she looks gypsy", though he would be darker than her. He also never wanted to talk about his background.He's 6'2, 165 pounds, and 34 years old (born in June 1979). He doesn't lift so he appears frail"

3) "Back in October, I told him about a girl I dated. He begged me for pictures, but I hesitated. After another week of pestering, I relented. He used those images to do a google image search on the girl, found her social networking profile, and told her about my blog (she didn't know), adding that I have AIDS, sleep with 1000's of girls, and I'm a rapist. I don't need to tell you her reaction. He then texted me "So what do you want? There are a lot of witnesses who want to testify against you. Yes, I am always a good guy, yes it is silly this beef. What we should do now?"

4) I was a member of a local language exchange group and posted about a Russian-English exchange. This was sincere since as you know I'm studying Russian. After I posted, white knight hero Andre messaged every active girl in the group (including the admin) that I'm a rapist who takes advantage of women. When I went to a group meeting, a few people knew of me. One girl in particular was cold and gave me the evil eye. Nonetheless, I had a pleasant exchange with an Italian man and his Polish girlfriend, and even practiced my Russian with some Ukrainians.One week later, I went to a club with a friend. I ended up talking to a girl. The Italian guy comes out of nowhere to whisper something to the friend of the girl. The friend then whispered something directly into my girl's ear, and she immediately stopped the conversation. I knew what happened.

5)He deleted all his facebook accounts (except one) and has started a new identity: Marc Molena from Italy.

https://www.facebook.com/marc.molena

6) More of Paloaltoguy facebook accounts , some are still active.

https://www.facebook.com/happywhenIsawho...thingforme (still active , Andrew Smith)
https://www.facebook.com/TaniaNowa (still active , now Weronika Nowak)
https://www.facebook.com/beatriceva (still active, now Katie Monia)
https://www.facebook.com/marc.molena (new one)
Christina Walker: https://www.facebook.com/KatieJoana

7) I have confirmed that he is Elmech on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Con...ons/Elmech

And he is "Tuthmosis" on pick up artist forum: http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/the-...74774.html

WOW! These descriptions of Paloaltoguy totally fit what went down with Winston!! We finally know who, or "what" he really is, ....a gypsy. Roosh did a great job in exposing him. Apparently Paloalguy is like a stalker. He befriends guys from forums and then back stabs them by creating false female facebook accounts from which he sends messages from this ficticious female account telling the girls the guy is a known player and user who sleeps with tons of women and who has STD's. Regarding these obsessive stalking behaviors, one guy says "Dude, i would expect this shit from feminists but damn, white knights really are more dangerous" and Roosh commented "I feel sorry for any girl that breaks up with him".

Another guy said of Paloaltoguy "his behavior fits into a classic pattern of paranoid schizophrenia where the patient becomes obsessed with another person and develops a complex of paranoid delusions about him/her while stalking them in various ways. In this case Roosh is that other person who is the focus of obsession. Which sucks for Roosh."

And another comment in the Roosh thread also matches his behaviour here at happier abroad where Paloaltoguy is always changing his photo avatars ...."never trust any photo that this piece of shit posts on the internet claiming it is himself.It is also very possible that he might be suffering from schizophrenia or some other mental illness, his actions are way too strange"

And another "If the Police asks, his Bogdan Paul facebook URL was http://www.facebook.com/ebanp , I'm sure the data in the account isn't really deleted from facebook's servers, the Police can still access it."

My take on this new information is that Paloaltoguy is a very good stalker. He has caused more grief for Roosh than any feminist organization ever could do. And he sort of did the same to Winston as you guys may recall. Just amazing info on him.

Beware - A man with serious internet Stalking talents!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you have a link from Roosh about this? I can't tell which parts above are written by Roosh and which are written by you.

Those images of PaloAltoGuy don't look like the ones on his sites.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

None of the links work, so it's not clear what your evidence is. Paloaltoguy says he's a Brit, and his command of the English language would suggest that's the case.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

He's a troll and quite scummy on here too with his stupid shit. He should have been banned but he's been allowed to proliferate some kind of weird troll on this site.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Steve55, you remind me of the fictional character Rorschach in the acclaimed graphic novel miniseries Watchmen. Of course, I'm akin to Adrian Alexander Veidt. Brilliant and able to deal with almost every curve ball thrown his way, Adrian Veidt felt that the normal kind of physical super heroics he'd engaged in for years were not enough to truly change the world. No, he plotted to do something much more.

Early life

Adrian Alexander Veidt was born in 1939, and is the son of wealthy German immigrant parents. As a child, he received high grades in school, and it was noted that he was very intelligent. He then hid this information from his elders and peers by deliberately achieving average marks. After his parents' deaths, he inherited their substantial fortune at the young age of 17, but he chose to give it all to charity and embark on a vision quest, following the route of his childhood idol Alexander the Great. His rationale was that he wanted to be free from money and make something of himself on his own, from nothing. During an excursion into the Middle East, Veidt consumed a ball of hashish and developed visions of the past. At the conclusion of his travels, in Egypt, he realized that Alexander the Great was a pale imitation of Ramesses II who became Veidt's new hero.

Story

At the climax of Watchmen, Rorschach and Nite Owl deduce that Veidt is behind the whole plot after they discover that a shell company owned by Veidt's corporation employed all the people whose cancer was allegedly caused by contact with Doctor Manhattan. When Rorschach and Nite-Owl arrive at Karnak, Veidt's Antarctic retreat, Veidt easily overpowers both of them. He explains his plan to save humanity from itself: Inspired by Captain Metropolis' plea that somebody needed to save the world, he devised a scheme so that Dr. Manhattan is made out to be the culprit. The United States and the Soviet Union, on the brink of nuclear confrontation, would then end their feud and join forces against Dr. Manhattan. When Rorschach and Nite-Owl ask him when he planned to execute his scheme, Veidt reveals that it was completed before they arrived, saying, "I did it thirty-five minutes ago", which is then confirmed by news broadcasts.

Powers and abilities

Adrian Veidt has been deemed "the smartest man in the world" by many, mainly the media, though this title is regarded as well-deserved. Veidt deftly built both a legitimate and criminal empire large enough to become a global threat through his exploitation of advanced technology and genetics.

He has ambition matching his intelligence, evidenced by his successful execution of a plan to help Earth towards utopia by ending international hostilities. He is shown to be a ruthless and master strategist, swiftly eliminating anybody who dares to get in the way of his plans, while maintaining total secrecy. Veidt also possesses a photographic memory. Additionally, Veidt is depicted at the pinnacle of human physical ability, to the point of being able to reflexively catch a bullet. He is a superb fighter and martial artist, and an almost superhuman unarmed combatant who easily defeats both Rorschach and Nite Owl. His only defeat came early in his career at the hands of the Comedian, whom he later bested and killed.

Seriously, I can bench press over 400lb and run for days. Here is a pix of me single handedly moving a 350lb couch... I got bored of waiting and decided to take it inside myself.

Here is a video of me in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnGA8uu8T0#t=192

Personality

Veidt believes that his vast intelligence obligates him to unite the warring modern world as Alexander the Great did in his time. When he comes to doubt the value of confronting street criminals in the face of greater crimes of the powerful and governments that go unpunished, he endeavors to study world politics, and concludes that nuclear war will bring the world to an end in just a few years, and plans to use such a catastrophe to save the world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Seriously, I can bench press over 400lb and run for days. Here is a pix of me single handedly moving a 350lb couch... I got bored of waiting and decided to take it inside myself.
:lol:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

There's more drama here than a Latin Soap Opera on Daytime Telemundo
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Repatriate wrote:He's a troll and quite scummy on here too with his stupid shit. He should have been banned but he's been allowed to proliferate some kind of weird troll on this site.
An enormous problem with populating a forum with people who spent their adolescence getting humiliated in dodgeball is that after they graduate from Cal or UCLA (or whatever school would take their uncreative minds) is that they want to be perceived as winners. However, they still feel, deep down at the level where their humanity is, like acne riddled losers. This is a devastating combination. Since they want to be perceived as winners at all costs, everything is about image (or face as they say in Chnia). Can't have stupid topics right? That might make them look bad. They want a place where everything is nicely ordered, predictable and boring. Moreover, they don't want anyone around that is not exactly like them. Don't believe me, just take a trip to the SF bay area.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Repatriate wrote:He's a troll and quite scummy on here too with his stupid shit. He should have been banned but he's been allowed to proliferate some kind of weird troll on this site.
An enormous problem with populating a forum with people who spent their adolescence getting humiliated in dodgeball is that after they graduate from Cal or UCLA (or whatever school would take their uncreative minds) is that they want to be perceived as winners. However, they still feel, deep down at the level where their humanity is, like acne riddled losers. This is a devastating combination. Since they want to be perceived as winners at all costs, everything is about image (or face as they say in Chnia). Can't have stupid topics right? That might make them look bad. They want a place where everything is nicely ordered, predictable and boring. Moreover, they don't want anyone around that is not exactly like them. Don't believe me, just take a trip to the SF bay area.
You're an insane loser stalker. You should thank god everyday Hitler didn't exterminate 100% of your worthless brethren instead of just maybe 70% in Europe. Eat burgers and be thankful you're breathing air. That's all I can say.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Repatriate wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
You're an insane loser stalker. You should thank god everyday Hitler didn't exterminate 100% of your worthless brethren instead of just maybe 70% in Europe. Eat burgers and be thankful you're breathing air. That's all I can say.
So is the President of the United States an insane stalker loser as well? Wait, what about the the head of the CIA or FBI? They also control networks of agents and know everyones business. People report to me like the President of the United States. If someone confronted me in threatening way, they would be picking up their teeth and asking for a wheelchair. So obviously that wasn't me.

However, I can imagine that being you after failing to get in with the popular crowd on that silly website. Bullied and mocked for trying, you now speak in a resentful way of sheep, weaklings, etc. Don't worry, Repatriate, you will always be a slave at heart. You will never forget that, and you will never forget your owners.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston wrote:Do you have a link from Roosh about this? I can't tell which parts above are written by Roosh and which are written by you.

Those images of PaloAltoGuy don't look like the ones on his sites.
Why do you guys keep saying none of the links work. The main first link does . The ones that don't work anymore are because Paloatguy took them down since the links were discovered.

See this link, it works!!

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-32570.html

Guys, read the roosh v thread in full!! Roosh has had very extensive run ins with Paloatguy to the point of tracking him down and others suggesting that he should get the police involved! READ all of what roosh has found on him!! Paloatguy is indeed the guy man in these photos and he is a gypsy!! Roosh said in his forum that this same guy in this thread about him is posting at happier abroad under the ID Paloatguy. If you guys will bother to read the entire thread, you'll know there is no doubt this is Paloatguy!!

Winston, I titled roosh v's posts in my initial thread numbered as 1) thru 7). Those are roosh's words.
Last edited by steve55 on October 8th, 2014, 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

gsjackson wrote:None of the links work, so it's not clear what your evidence is. Paloaltoguy says he's a Brit, and his command of the English language would suggest that's the case.
Well, look at what roosh wrote about paloatguy as I numbered 1-7 in my initial post here. The behavior patterns are exactly the same. Roosh calls him a formidable Internet opponent same as Winston soon discovered about him. After all was said and done, Winston wanted no part of a fight wih him. Look at the wording of the Paloatguy quotes that roosh has shared many times in his thread about him, especially the part where Paloatguy tells roosh "Yes, I am always a good guy, yes it is silly this beef. What we should do now?" . That kind of attitude quoted by roosh matches 100% the tone that Paloatguy took with Winston during their little clash. It matches up in every way with roosh's descriptions on him.

In roosh's thread about Paloatguy , roosh says "Freezer is not Kamaki, it's Andre the gypsy. He is posting about me, still, on the Happier Abroad forum as Paloaltoguy, a handle he used here."

See where roosh says this on page 3 of the thread I already posted at the top of my original post or go direct to it at http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html

And interesting that Paloatguy doesn't even bother to deny this is him. Paloatguy's response to this thread is illegible psychobabble and makes no sense at all. Roosh and others in that thread talk about Paloatguy's psychological issues extensively. Many think he could be schizophrenic .I mean, everything matches! Roosh has all the proof you need if you'll just read the thread. Roosh is on to him. Apparently, he is the nastiest stalker you'd ever want to meet. If you get on his bad side. He will stalk you to the ends of the earth!! The guys at roosh v pretty much all agree he is a certified nutcase not to be taken lightly as his stalking skills are indeed formidable.

PS- Paloatguy ,please don't stalk me, I'm only repeating what Roosh has uncovered, nothing more. I know you're one of the internet's best stalkers and I don't want to get on your bad side . We're still buddies right? :wink: Paloatguy, considering you're one of the best out there at stalking, can I hire you if I ever have an enemy who I need to harass? How much will you charge to ruin someone's life for me? Will you charge by the hour or a one time flat fee ?
Last edited by steve55 on October 8th, 2014, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Steve55 how about the whole black-guy mover in Davis (CA) deal? That seems pretty consistent, together with the customer complaints etc, and like Winston says, the photographs.

I think the whole Poland thing is just a coincidence. Also PAF hasn't really tried to befriend anyone here, his ego gets on the way; I really don't think it's the same nutjob,
and probably Winston can't be blackmailed with anything he hasn't already published himself lol.

The only real evidence IMO is the "paloaltoguy" name usage on Roosh. That I can't explain.

Anyways all this cracks me up :lol: It could be swiftly taken care of with one keystroke, but I guess we all really love the entertainment value.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?