American Cultural Trends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Cultural Trends

Post by Taco »

It’s become quite rare for me to date or hook up with an American woman in her 20s who passes for a woman for reasons other than having a pair of tits and a vagina.

American Cultural Trends
http://www.returnofkings.com/44808/amer ... the-future

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Endless selfies, duck face photos, and other narcissistic vulgarities of social media are now quite common among men, not just among the Second Sex. I often see groups of the former out at night who seem like teenage girls: they never get tired of taking their picture; they really will do this all night long. Meanwhile, when I hear men speak, in person and on television, I often wonder whether they are gay based on their womanly voices alone, even though they may seem straight otherwise. MSNBC—home of whiny liberal outrage and self-satisfied snark—is especially disgusting here.

DONE! 8)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Scary stuff in that article.

Taco, thanks for posting.

Scary.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:These are the trends, but I can't see them being the future. Or at least they won't be the long term future. This society is unstable and the cracks have becomes fissures. It won't be long, boys. It won't be long.
Hello,

DO NOT UNDER-ESTIMATE THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE! EVER!!! Feminism {(any sort of equality with men)} has taken over the world due to stupid men in other nations copying U.S.A. and even if U.S.A. collapses, the rest of the world is still 30 years behind this stupid nation in seeing the evil results of copying an evil system. The ONLY realistic possibility in the next 100 years is Islam uniting and making a great stand against the world.

~ Empires don't get built in a day ~ and they don't fall in a day.