If someone wakes up from sex after getting drunk, is it rape

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jonny Law: You're a sick f**k! Someone deserves to be in prison or be stoned for running from a bad situation? Or for "having sex outside marriage"? The actual situation isn't deserving of that, but getting raped is treated the same way (so is killing someone in self-defence of that situation).

All the shit that got mentioned, you support? Which do you like best? Beatings, burnings, or honor killings? How about rape? Is the regular version or the forced prostitution your favorite? Maybe you only like all this if it happens to children?

Well, maybe you're such a fag that you don't want women around- that way you figure some guy will f**k you in the ass? Don't know what your deal is with children- I guess you're just f***ed-up.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Wolfeye,

Everyone knows Manginas feminist-lovers like yourself have no shame and no brain. And no one gives a shit what you think Wolfeye (manginas by definition are unable to think for themselves).

But if you can let your bias, and hatred go for a moment (which you cannot because manginas like you are a pieces of shit).

FYI- "The father's rights movement isn't an anti-mom or anti-woman movement; it's an anti-unfairness movement. It just so happens that moms have most of the power in the family court system in America."
http://www.athenstalks.com/playing-fiel ... urt-system

"getting raped is treated the same way (so is killing someone in self-defence of that situation)."
So maybe you should stop wanting to kill people. Let go of your Prejudice. People all see that you are just another Bigot.

Thanks and Enjoy :)
Wolfeye wrote:Jonny Law: You're a sick f**k! Someone deserves to be in prison or be stoned for running from a bad situation? Or for "having sex outside marriage"? The actual situation isn't deserving of that, but getting raped is treated the same way (so is killing someone in self-defence of that situation).

All the shit that got mentioned, you support? Which do you like best? Beatings, burnings, or honor killings? How about rape? Is the regular version or the forced prostitution your favorite? Maybe you only like all this if it happens to children?

Well, maybe you're such a fag that you don't want women around- that way you figure some guy will f**k you in the a**? Don't know what your deal is with children- I guess you're just f***ed-up.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't see a problem with the law taking the stance that if someone claims to be gay raped and he was drunk that the accused perpetrator is automatically punished. I don't have a problem with the state punishing two men for consensual homosexual sex up to the death penalty, though. The assumption should be that the normal reasonable man would not engage in homosexual intercourse with another man. Legally, people are still held responsible for actions harmful toward others when willfully drunk. But for something like this, I think there should be an exception.

When it comes to women, we should live in a society where the reasonable single woman is not going to have sex with a man who is not her husband. Legally, if it cannot be established that she is not a virgin, she should be given the benefit of the doubt. But I'm thinking of Torah, where what happens if she is raped is the man must pay a bride price for her, and her father still has the right to give her to him in marriage.

If an Israelite betrothed woman had sex with another man in the city, she was considered guilty of adultery for not crying out. If it happened in the countryside where no one heard her cries, she was considered innocent and only he was to be put to death.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jonny Law: You're damn right I'm biased against pervy shit & disproportionate cruelty. You keep mentioning that I have no shame- maybe because you figure you can't use my self-esteem against me? I should feel bad about thinking it's okay to kill rapists or the ones trying to lock someone up for doing that? Bullshit! You'd screw your own mother, but only because you'd be looking at a picture of your father the whole time.

Oh, and I'm a bigot? How is that, exactly?

Look asshole, you have some serious shit to be ashamed of & I hold no fault for any of it. Go suck a dick & screw yourself.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

MrMan: You think the guy flipping his kid to the one that raped her is a good thing?! For f**k's sake- he may as well have done this to her himself! Same with arranged/forced marriages.

Also, look at the theory that if she doesn't cry out loud enough, she gets stoned to death: How would it be determined if somoene had screamed loudly enough? By whether or not someone else heard it, right? Well, there's always the possiblity that it simply wasn't enough to be heard or that she got prevented from screaming in the first place. Then there's the concept that if they heard something & didn't do anything counteractive, it can be presumed that they're supportive of the event. As far as laws go, this one DOES pretty much endorse the situation, since it must be that either SHE "didn't scream loud enough" or that the guy didn't do anything & so is culpable. So is this guy going to bring any consequences down on his own head, when he wasn't the kind to step in on this situation? Probably not.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

MrMan: You think the guy flipping his kid to the one that raped her is a good thing?! For f**k's sake- he may as well have done this to her himself! Same with arranged/forced marriages.

Also, look at the theory that if she doesn't cry out loud enough, she gets stoned to death: How would it be determined if somoene had screamed loudly enough? By whether or not someone else heard it, right? Well, there's always the possiblity that it simply wasn't enough to be heard or that she got prevented from screaming in the first place. Then there's the concept that if they heard something & didn't do anything counteractive, it can be presumed that they're supportive of the event. As far as laws go, this one DOES pretty much endorse the situation, since it must be that either SHE "didn't scream loud enough" or that the guy didn't do anything & so is culpable. So is this guy going to bring any consequences down on his own head, when he wasn't the kind to step in on this situation? Probably not.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Wolfeye,

Bigot Definition YOU!- big·ot noun \ˈbi-gət\: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group

Men's Rights stands for equality, and against unfairness.

To describe your position accurately- it would be that of a Bigoted Hate Filled and extremely retarded Mangina.

-Newsflash- your opinions are a minority here and a minority in the world as a whole.

And if it is good for a man to go to prison for having regretful sex after being drunk then logically a woman should also go to prison for similar behavior. But logic, shame and other qualities human beings have Worthless Feminist supporting Manginas do not have.

Thanks and enjoy :)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Wolfeye wrote:MrMan: You think the guy flipping his kid to the one that raped her is a good thing?! For f**k's sake- he may as well have done this to her himself! Same with arranged/forced marriages.
The father still had the option not to give her away in marriage. If they were dating and he got worked up and took her virginity, marrying off to him was an option. You should consider that God considers female virginity and females not sleeping around with different men to be more important than you do.
Also, look at the theory that if she doesn't cry out loud enough, she gets stoned to death: How would it be determined if somoene had screamed loudly enough? By whether or not someone else heard it, right? Well, there's always the possiblity that it simply wasn't enough to be heard or that she got prevented from screaming in the first place.
I'm assuming judges would have taken these as examples to be used in deciding on different cases, and that they would take into account if a girl was mute or hoarse or whatever. A woman who intentionally committed adultery was to be put to death along with her partner. But only the man who raped a married or betrothed woman was to be put to death.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jonny Law: Who, exactly, am I bigoted against? Also, what's it called when someone stongly and FAIRLY dislikes other people & their ideas? Since when did I say a man should go to prison for sex that's regretted afterward?

I'm pretty sure my beliefs are not the minority worldwide, but even if they were- what does that mean to me? If the majority of people were lining up to suck the king's dick- I'd be minority there, too. I don't see anything wrong with that. Even if someone was gay, they should still have self-determination.

Since you've consistently argued against this concept & seem to have huge issues with women, I know you'd be on your knees giving up some neck like your mother taught you, though.