What is the Philippines like for filipino guys, womanwise?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

What is the Philippines like for filipino guys, womanwise?

Post by Johnny1975 »

Ok so a western guy can go over there and have high status and get laid a lot.

But what's it like for filipinos? Is it the same? better? not so good?

And what do filipinos think about westerners coming over?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Re: What is the Philippines like for filipinos, womanwise?

Post by J_master »

Johnny1975 wrote:Ok so a western guy can go over there and have high status and get laid a lot.

Get on the plane and go find out for yourself. Or search other threads that go over this topic many times.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

If they are prettyboys or have money they are cleaning up even more than the foreigners are. sometimes even the unemployed young losers are even scoring with hotties which i just shake my head
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is the Philippines like for filipinos, womanwise?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Johnny1975 wrote:Ok so a western guy can go over there and have high status and get laid a lot.

A Western guy doesn't have "high status", he just has a high amount of cash. Only few Western guys have a high status, which is the ones who adapt well, who marry into a family and help said family out on occasion. A monger has no 'high status', bargirls and other sluts just make him believe he does to stroke his ego and get a higher pay. So lets clear that misconception right up. ;)

Now as far as I know, Filipino guys tend to do as well if not better then Westerners or other foreigners do. Let me tell you a story I know of an uncle of my wife who is known in the family as a great womanizer. This man worked abroad for a while in an Arab country, where he slept around and fathered several bastard children. He then went back to the Philippines but had several mistresses in cities he'd visit, especially in Manila. Again, he fathered several out-of-wedlock children. This man is not rich by any standard, not even by Filipino standards as he gambles and drinks all his profits away. He's not particularly handsome either, nor is he tall (only about 5'3" on a good day). But he's charismatic and he lives fast and flashy, and women love him. There are foreigners like him too, plenty I'm sure. But he's the type of guy that is also capable of getting women when he works abroad; he gets them wherever he goes. If that type of guy goes to the Philippines he'll do amazing. But as a Filipino he has the added advantage of knowing the language and the culture.

Status is not important at all, I think. What's important is charisma, the way you act and present yourself. Whether or not you are funny enough to break the ice and put a girl at ease, and having a bit of a 'dangerous' or exciting aura about you also helps. Sure there's gold diggers who only go for one's purse, but when their money maker has gone back to the States, who does she find to comfort her? Right! The charismatic, suave locals. Because an overweight socially awkward middle aged Westerner just doesn't compare. :wink:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:If they are prettyboys or have money they are cleaning up even more than the foreigners are. sometimes even the unemployed young losers are even scoring with hotties which i just shake my head
Thanks. See? You can tell me stuff.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Some Filipino women like Asian men i.e. Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Filipino-Americans, etc.

Many Korean men are marrying Filipino women nowadays. Annonymous1 used to post a lot of pics of Filipina-Asian couples in this forum before. Him, jboy and mguy are some Filipinos living in the Philippines.

Johnny, you should ask them for some advice.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:Some Filipino women like Asian men i.e. Koreans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Filipino-Americans, etc.

Many Korean men are marrying Filipino women nowadays. Annonymous1 used to post a lot of pics of Filipina-Asian couples in this forum before. Him, jboy and mguy are some Filipinos living in the Philippines.

Johnny, you should ask them for some advice.
zboy1, how many times do we need to remind you, Jboy is a Filipina aka Ginger lol? Don't be so thick. Annonymous1 was a very questionable too.

I think the rise of KPop bands and other Korean pop culture has contributed to many women all over Asia being attracted to Koreans and I suppose by extension, NE Asian men. Before that, Japan was a big source of Asian hip youth culture, again a NE Asian country. And in the Philippines in particular, a high percentage of the rich, famous, and beautiful have at least some Chinese and/or Caucasian blood. Perhaps the bigger barrier to Filipina mixing with Koreans and other NE Asian men is that many of these guys seem to prefer women from Vietnam or else from their home countries.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Pretty good I imagine. There was this middle aged Filipina guy at my old job. Short. Skinny-fat. Pock-marked face. Shitty jaw. I thought for sure he was an incel. Then one day his wife came in. Let me tell you... she was top tier for a woman over 35. Fit yoga body. Pretty, youthful looking face. Was probably an 8 when they first got together.

It's like being in SEA gives an average guy a 4 point boost on the 1-10 scale compared to being in America.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A Filipino guy has another advantage. He is not expected to give his Filipina girlfriend an allowance. Filipinas don't expect allowances from Filipino boyfriends. They only expect them from foreign guys for some reason.

However, I was told that in Filipino married couples, the husband usually gives all his salary to his wife so she can budget it and manage all the expenses for the family. I don't know why though.

But yeah a poor Filipino guy can get a sweet young thing girl in his country, although she will usually be of the same social class. All he has to do is court her, shower her with romantic praises and love gestures, and show that he's serious about her. That's it.

Key point: Outside America, a girl will like you for you. No need to be fake or try to be something you're not, like you have to do in America. None of us here are good at acting fake. But in America, you have to be good at acting fake in order to fit into a fake culture that is inauthentic, hence why we don't fit in with America.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Some Filipino guys do the playboy thing. Most get married early and have kids. Kids cost money so they work and support the family. They do have a fluke on the side.

The guys who fool around father many kids. They play with girls because they have money/charisma, etc. Most just end up getting married anyway. There's no divorce there and people are watching. Some end up having two families.

Many Westerners otoh, do not marry. They just live the playboy lifestyle for decades. The ones who do live a quiet life in the province somewhere.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Filipino men are notorious drunks, gamblers, and players. Most of the filipinas want a nice man who will be good and faithful to them. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a nice body and tons of cash - any woman would sleep with that. But a long-lasting relationship requires more than just physical lust. It's based on mutual respect and trust.

Mestizas are the most beautiful in Filipino society. My Bella is half Italian. Light skin and European features are highly-prized in the girls. My girlfriend can cook, speak 4 languages, ride a motorbike, sex like a wild animal, and soothe me during my most frustrating times. All she wants in return is that I respect her, be faithful, and treat her nice. That's it. She doesn't care if I got money or not. She likes me for me.

Love is out there guys. You just have to try and stop being so bitter because LIFE IS UNFAIR but it doesn't have to be miserable. Jah love.
Life is beautiful.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The day that filipina become feministic is the day many men will start to hang themselves.