WOW! Paloaltoguy's identity is busted!!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

droid wrote:Steve55 how about the whole black-guy mover in Davis (CA) deal? That seems pretty consistent, together with the customer complaints etc, and like Winston says, the photographs.

I think the whole Poland thing is just a coincidence. Also PAF hasn't really tried to befriend anyone here, his ego gets on the way; I really don't think it's the same nutjob,
and probably Winston can't be blackmailed with anything he hasn't already published himself lol.

The only real evidence IMO is the "paloaltoguy" name usage on Roosh. That I can't explain.

Anyways all this cracks me up :lol: It could be swiftly taken care of with one keystroke, but I guess we all really love the entertainment value.
Well, true, I didn't think about that. Hmmm. I wonder though, why roosh would claim the guy stalking him is going by the ID Paloatguy ???interesting. If just a coincidence, it sure aligns well with the characteristics of the guy roosh describes. Maybe paloatguy hasn't tried to befriend anyone here at HA via Facebook but the other characteristics seems very similar. Admittedly, I'm putting a lot of stock in roosh's claims that the same guy that has been harassing him is the same guy behind the happier abroad ID "Paloatguy". This is what roosh claims. If roosh is wrong about this conclusion, them ok, then it's just a strong coincidence. Good point though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:He's a troll and quite scummy on here too with his stupid shit. He should have been banned but he's been allowed to proliferate some kind of weird troll on this site.
+1
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Well, well, well. It appears I owe Paloaltguy an apology. Despite roosh posting in his forum there is a person with this ID at happier abroad stalking him, roosh has advised me that our poloaltguy is not one in the same as his stalker. Maybe their ID's are off by 1 letter or something. What a crazy coincidence since this ID is such a unique name in the first place, not to mention such similar characteristics.

Ok Paloaltguy, you are not a cowering gypsy after all. You are now free to move about as the non gypsy that you are. :wink:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That's very interesting Steve. Maybe our PAG got inspired by the name of the other.
It's nice of you coming back and posting about it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

This forum is a laughingstock.....Typical Happier Abroaders slandering someone without sufficient evidence....it wasnt even the same guy....smh...
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

So wait what. So Paloaltoguy just takes random identities now and then. Because when I was on a few months ago he was meant to be some black guy that went between Russia and the USA and was part of some moving company or something.

Are you saying he found that black dude on the net and pretended to be him?
But I still see he is the black guy now.

I don't know what to believe. Doesn't really matter I guess.

I think Paloaltoguy actually is the black guy he seems to be. I don't believe every single thing he says of course but I do believe he probably has done some women and does move peoples furniture and stuff.

I don't really believe he lifted some 350 pound couch by himself. Also what kind of couch would even weigh that much? lol.

His site said he was 5'10'', the same site that said his IQ was 180. So it all seems weird. But at the end of the day even though he exaggerates things he does seem pretty smart and physical body seems strong enough and now and then he does give a good answer, I think he is just playing with people on here sometimes.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

This Paloaltoguy surely got a lot people mighty worked up, ha! Must be doing something right. If he's a troll he's not a boring one at least. Boring trolls don't get several threads made to discuss their potential identity and analyze their posting.

If I may ask... what exactly has he done to warrant a ban, except for a few instances in which he created threads to brag about romantic conquests? Because by that definition, there's a lot of people that ought to be banned. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 10th, 2014, 8:24 am
This Paloaltoguy surely got a lot people mighty worked up, ha! Must be doing something right. If he's a troll he's not a boring one at least. Boring trolls don't get several threads made to discuss their potential identity and analyze their posting.

If I may ask... what exactly has he done to warrant a ban, except for a few instances in which he created threads to brag about romantic conquests? Because by that definition, there's a lot of people that ought to be banned. ;)
That's funny MZ. You were against the banning of PAG before and defended him and even found him amusing. LOL. Now you've done a 180 and threatened to leave because of him. lol. What happened?

Btw look at the OP post by Steve. Wow. How does PAG have that much time to create so many online identities and keep up with them? Especially if he has a great dating life with multiple hot girls like he claims? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WOW!! Paloaltoguy's identity busted!!!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 4:10 pm
How does PAG have that much time to create so many online identities and keep up with them? Especially if he has a great dating life with multiple hot girls like he claims? lol
The OP is not PAG's identity. He willingly doxxed himself some time ago so many of us know his real name and details. But no one deserves to be doxxed by others so I won't divulge that.

I noticed the pattern PAG follows:

-Shows a series of selfies with local prostitutes or hired help abroad.

-Tries to convince other men that they are somehow missing out.

-Throws in some shaming attempts by asking why other men are having it so hard getting women.

-Starts passively promoting his Culture Whiz site as a way for guys to get his PUA, coaching, and adventure experience.

-Gets frustrated when no one falls for it so he starts trolling and acting out until he gets banned.

-Wash, rinse and repeat......

There is also an element of his needing "narcissistic supply" in the form of attention-seeking. He gets in online so he does what he does. If you point out his flaws like I do with his appearance and odd head shape, he gets what is called "narcissistic injury." So I have to take some of the blame for his new @Spencer account, because I think I touched a sore nerve by making fun of his appearance. He trolls me now like a frustrated kitten swiping at a dangle toy. :lol: So this is his long, established pattern. I hope he can find some hobbies or purpose in life other than this. But if not, it's his life......
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: WOW!! Paloaltoguy's identity busted!!!

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Winston wrote:
How does PAG have that much time to create so many online identities and keep up with them? Especially if he has a great dating life with multiple hot girls like he claims? lol
The OP is not PAG's identity. He willingly doxxed himself some time ago so many of us know his real name and details. But no one deserves to be doxxed by others so I won't divulge that.

-Throws in some shaming attempts by asking why other men are having it so hard getting women.

-Starts passively promoting his Culture Whiz site as a way for guys to get his PUA, coaching, and adventure experience.

-Gets frustrated when no one falls for it so he starts trolling and acting out until he gets banned.

There is also an element of his needing "narcissistic supply" in the form of attention-seeking. He gets in online so he does what he does. If you point out his flaws like I do with his appearance and odd head shape, he gets what is called "narcissistic injury." So I have to take some of the blame for his new @Spencer account, because I think I touched a sore nerve by making fun of his appearance. He trolls me now like a frustrated kitten swiping at a dangle toy. :lol: So this is his long, established pattern. I hope he can find some hobbies or purpose in life other than this. But if not, it's his life......
Dumwit contrarian think spencer same as stanfordguy but stanfordguy not even know who is spencer who different poster and not same stanfordguy 100% wiseton know this truth but contarian simple dumwit not understand even still believe hypermak different than pduende contrarian egomania foggys his sickhead thinkings not intuitive no deep spirt to find truths as wise mature poster like wiseton contarian shallow child hope find deep life truths when still alive sad he make elder aging and still egomania.....contrarian project a lot "I hope contrarian can find some hobbies or purpose in life other than this. But if not, it's his life......"
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

May 10th, 2020, 4:39 pm
Winston wrote:

But why did Roosh claim that all those online identities were PAG?

The link to Roosh's thread about that is broken. Can anyone find the updated link on his new board?

I didn't know Roosh and PAG met. I thought Roosh is picky about who he meets. Why would Roosh meet him? Why doesn't Roosh meet you too CE?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
May 10th, 2020, 5:05 pm
But why did Roosh claim that all those online identities were PAG?
Because they were PAG. The incident at McDonalds was not PAG however.
Winston wrote: Why doesn't Roosh meet you too CE?
Back before he became a religious nutjob, I would have been glad to meet Roosh. I wanted to go one of his lectures last summer, but I was overseas already.

Roosh has become an Orthodox Christian now and even though I respect in ways I do not respect protestants, I just have very little in common with him now intellectually speaking.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: WOW! Paloaltoguy's identity is busted!!!

Post by Winston »

PAG,
Did you really meet Roosh before and have a falling out? What happened? Can you give your side of the story? Did you take any photos of him too?

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

May 10th, 2020, 5:40 pm

Back before he became a religious nutjob, I would have been glad to meet Roosh. I wanted to go one of his lectures last summer, but I was overseas already.

Roosh has become an Orthodox Christian now and even though I respect in ways I do not respect protestants, I just have very little in common with him now intellectually speaking.
I met Roosh on his "farewell tour" before he became a religious fanatic, racist, anti-Semitic, conspiracy theory nut. He was good and gave his speech "The 11 Most Important Lessons I've Learned About Life" which was an interesting speech which really was his life and how he learned these 11 things from his life experiences. The first thing I noticed about Roosh was how tall (6' 2"+) , thin, and in very good physical shape. I immediately thought Roosh should have been successful with women in his 20s, since it wasn't his physical attributes keeping him back. It had to be something else, which was his weirdness and his negative attitudes about women. He told us in his talk he only had one girlfriend in his life and he was 38 when he had his first girlfriend! He believed during his life that he could bang his way into become a man. Getting adoration from other men was more important to him, than having a good relationship with a woman. I currently have no interest in Roosh and his conspiracy theories.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 10:05 pm
May 10th, 2020, 5:40 pm

I met Roosh on his "farewell tour" before he became a religious fanatic, racist, anti-Semitic, conspiracy theory nut. He was good and gave his speech "The 11 Most Important Lessons I've Learned About Life" which was an interesting speech which really was his life and how he learned these 11 things from his life experiences. The first thing I noticed about Roosh was how tall (6' 2"+) , thin, and in very good physical shape. I immediately thought Roosh should have been successful with women in his 20s, since it wasn't his physical attributes keeping him back. It had to be something else, which was his weirdness and his negative attitudes about women. He told us in his talk he only had one girlfriend in his life and he was 38 when he had his first girlfriend! He believed during his life that he could bang his way into become a man. Getting adoration from other men was more important to him, than having a good relationship with a woman. I currently have no interest in Roosh and his conspiracy theories.
Completely agree. I could not even watch his last few videos for more than a few minutes. It seems that when he lost his younger sister to cancer, he flipped out and went full tilt religious monk. The odd thing is, much of what he says is anything but "moral" so there is a huge contradiction in him as you pointed out. But I tend to expect this "devil in angel's garb" behavior from many devout Christians. They can fool themselves into thinking they're good people, but they'll never fool me.