Acid Attacks On Men

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Acid Attacks On Men

Post by Taco »

The reality is that men are 48% of the victims of acid attacks in Cambodia, 18% in Bangladesh, 43% in Uganda, 60% in Nigeria.

Acid Attacks On Men
http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/fe ... he-public/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Acid Attacks On Men

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:The reality is that men are 48% of the victims of acid attacks in Cambodia, 18% in Bangladesh, 43% in Uganda, 60% in Nigeria.

Acid Attacks On Men
http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/fe ... he-public/
Nothing new of this. This goes on in the Dominican Republic too, and they call it "el acido del diablo".
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Wow.

Good find, Taco.

Hope the "ManoSphere" picks this up.

BTW, EuroBrat now has one more reason to be happily out of Italy!!

f**k the Commie-crats.

PS IMO, my 2 cents, someone who seeks to damage the soul of another human being, through rape, or acid attack, or creating despair through gruesome torture, is guilty of "Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit"., i.e. (IMO) trying to destroy the soul of another human being. In the Bible this level of sin cannot be forgiven, even by believing in Jesus, and so results in burning in Hell forever.

Amen.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

One more fine proof that Italians are not a fully civilised people.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Men throwing acid on each other is fine. It happens! It's in our nature. Men throwing acid on women who are out of line is also fine! It's natural that the dominant male will not stand females being too out of line. The problem becomes if women try to throw acid on men or women. This is forbidden because it means females are engaging in masculine behaviours.

VIOLENCE BEYOND SLAPPING CHILDREN is restricted to male dominion!!

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:Hello,

Men throwing acid on each other is fine. It happens! It's in our nature. Men throwing acid on women who are out of line is also fine! It's natural that the dominant male will not stand females being too out of line. The problem becomes if women try to throw acid on men or women. This is forbidden because it means females are engaging in masculine behaviours.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!

How often do you throw acid on someone's face? How old were you the first time you did it?
Did you enjoy it and what kind of acid did you use?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

OutWest wrote:

How often do you throw acid on someone's face? How old were you the first time you did it?
Hello,

It's not done much now unfortunately but in the Basque region of Spain 40 years ago, if a woman did a major infraction and besmirched her family's prestige {(such as smoking in public)}, the townsmen used to come and throw acid in her face at night.

If I was Emperor, I would sincerely bring this tradition back! Spanish males traditionally like to keep a disciplined society and we are very strict with our females, since they are responsible for much of the family's honour. I am fond of disciplining men but am very very fond of disciplining women who are engaged in outright improprieties!!!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Hello,

It's not done much now unfortunately but in the Basque region of Spain 40 years ago, if a woman did a major infraction and besmirched her family's prestige {(such as smoking in public)}, the townsmen used to come and throw acid in her face at night.

If I was Emperor, I would sincerely bring this tradition back! Spanish males traditionally like to keep a disciplined society and we are very strict with our females, since they are responsible for much of the family's honour. I am fond of disciplining men but am very very fond of disciplining women who are engaged in outright improprieties!!!!!
Which do you prefer- raping or acid attacks?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Jester: It's weird that you mention that blaspheming against the holy spirit, as I was just thinking about what that actually meant. Yeah, got to say: "Shooting for the soul" is pretty f***ed-up, most of the time. If someone splashed acid in my daughter's face, I think I'd probably torture them quite extensively. Might be better to be efficient in these matters, though.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: Aren't the Spanish notorious for vengeance against those that have harmed their family? Like equal or close to Italians, in reputation? I'm pretty sure if someone tried to pull that against a Spanish man's daughter (let's say for breaking up with her boyfriend), he'd be quick to go after him- maybe his family, too.

Also, where did you hear about the Basque pulling shit like this? What era? The Basque seemed pretty quick to clash with the Spanish ways, so which is it? The Spanish are like this (according to you) or the Basque are like this (according to you)?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: Aren't the Spanish notorious for vengeance against those that have harmed their family? Like equal or close to Italians, in reputation? I'm pretty sure if someone tried to pull that against a Spanish man's daughter (let's say for breaking up with her boyfriend), he'd be quick to go after him- maybe his family, too.

Also, where did you hear about the Basque <> <> like this? What era? The Basque seemed pretty quick to clash with the Spanish ways, so which is it? The Spanish are like this (according to you) or the Basque are like this (according to you)?

Hello,

As usual, you stupid American men don't know anything about the world ~ the Basque were separatists and wanted to secede from the Iberian Peninsula {(Spain/Anadalus)} ~ however, they are a part of Spain and hence a part of Spanish culture. Just as the Moors {(Berbers who intermingled with the local Spaniards)} became a big part of Spanish culture. However, IN THIS INSTANCE, the reverse happened!! The Basque learnt about strictness with females from us Spanish males!! The typical Spanish {(and Basque)} father wouldn't go after the MEN WHO THREW ACID IN HIS DAUGHTER'S FACE ~ he would slap his daughter and tell her 'You're a disgrace to the family' and she would probably be under house-arrest till her marriage so that the shame of her smoking in public wouldn't disgrace his family further. This was common 50 years ago in most of Spain, just as 50 years ago, if a woman in U.S.A. was seen smoking in public, she was shunned and castigated {(except for the rich families - the elite always engage in different fashions/manners to look 'sophisticated' and premium-cigare**es were once considered the mark of a 'rich family' because tobacco of certain types can be expensive. No one knew of the health-problems from smoking until 40 years ago and this is one of the reasons the rich are not seen smoking now.)}

Men and women must be held accountable to differing standards ~ if a man smokes in public, we will think "He shouldn't be smoking. It's not a good habit". If a woman smokes in public or is caught doing it at all, she must be made to feel ashamed and told "Don't do that again!". Only in this manner does the female remain in control. Once she gets 'freedom' then she starts thinking of herself as equal to men in every way.

As I have said numerous times, American men are jealous that other men have power over their women ~ after all, power over women is the basis of society for normal, healthy males ~ and a society of men who have lost their power over their own females will not be content seeing any other society having it. The grapes are sour for American males. It's so simple!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: You're pretty f***ing cruel & I don't mean that as a compliment. I smoke & don't think my balls are getting cut off if a woman does the same. What does it translate as to you? That if you give a woman a cigarette, your dick pops off & runs away?

You, at the end of the day, have a problem with other people's agency, in itself. Doesn't matter what they do or IF they do anything. You go off about how it's natural for a man to basically pretend to be f***ing demon, one presumes that you'd try to crawl into anyone's skin. It's just that you figure you have an easier target with women & probably children, too. Any of the shit you say apply to little girls, "bad ass"?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Wolfeye wrote:Anatol: You're pretty <> ruel & I don't mean that as a compliment. I smoke & don't think <> if a woman does the same. What does it translate as to you? That if you give a woman a <> away?

You, at the end of the day, have a problem with other people's agency, in itself. Doesn't matter what they do or IF they do anything. You go off about how it's natural for a man to basically pretend to be <> demon, one presumes that you'd try to crawl into anyone's skin. It's just that you figure you have an easier target with women & probably children, too. Any of <> you say apply to little girls <>

Hello,

Children and females are NOT men. At any rate, I don't understand what you're trying to say in the statements above but ~ you try and force your American ideas on females upon me {(a true Spaniard and not the coward Spanish government currently running my Spain)} and I'll kick you back in self-defence.
Go lecture Spain and China and Russia and India ~ they are very fond of being slaves to you American men. I live in U.S.A. ~ YOU DON'T LIKE MY SPANISH IDEAS ON WOMEN, EH? ~ COME AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, AMERICAN FILTH!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: "Children and females are NOT men"- which means what, exactly? You DO get what I'm trying to say, you just know I'm right & don't want to to say so. Since children aren't men, they're okay to prey on?! Yeah, you're a real man. The kind that gets to be someone else's woman in jail.

You fag- you try to recruit other people into being useless shit-eaters like you & then have the audacity to say it's oppression for them to argue with you? Look asshole, I don't imagine you did too well in Spain, then you come to America to bitch about the things that are here as if you can't stand them. Why don't you go live in a muslim country, if you think it's such a paradise? Why don't any of the muslims that move to other areas just stay in the places that they think so well of? Plenty of closet-fags like you running around with their noses in the air & buried in someone's ass for you to be gay with.

To be clear to anyone else reading this, I DO notice various problems America has & they're fairly well-outlined in that comparison chart on this site. One of these things is the concept of "love it or leave it," which makes sure that problems never get fixed. So, I wasn't trying to back up America's bullshit- just to be clear.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Anatol: By-the-way, if I were to come do something about- you WOULD be my slave. Not in the figurative sense, in the literal "commandeering someone else's life" sense. I'm not so fanatical about freedom that I can't oppress someone with oppressive & slaver-like traits. Hey- maybe acid burns can be involved! Doesn't that sound like fun? Maybe a cigarette burn or two? Seeing as you seem to think it's okay for someone to burn a woman with acid for smoking AND that it's fine for men to burn each other with this for its own sake.