MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

MrBlueLight: you said: "Will N. Dowd had sex with ugly girls that nobody wants."

Post the information you have about the girls I slept with or admit you know nothing about them.

Come on shithead, you made the comment, now prove it!
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Read the forum about the comments of the girls you've slept with.

Sometimes I wonder if white foreigners are wearing beer goggle when they come to Asia. It is like they cannot differentiate hot Asian girls from ugly Asian girls. Just yesterday, I saw a good looking young white lad (no homo) holding hands with a butterface pinay. Saw this in other Asian country that I've been to as well: went to this fancy restaurant for a date, and saw this model looking white guy on a date with a completely average looking Asian girl, the only thing she's got for her was she's slim.

How do you tell good looking Asian girls from ugly ones? Watch some Asian TVs and movies. Do the girls you date look like or have features of actresses from those shows? That would answer your question.

That would be the metric I would use if I cannot tell: "How close are the girls you are dating approximate what you see on Asian TV shows or fashion magazines"
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

MrBlueLight: you said:

"Will N. Dowd had sex with ugly girls that nobody wants."

You met all the girls I've slept with?
What's my notch and flag count?
How did you know you they slept with me?
Did they tell you or were you watching through my window?

Unless you answer those questions you are a liar and know nothing.

Admit it. You know nothing about the girls I have slept with, just like I know nothing about the girls you have slept with.

If you did you would have tried to sleep with them too dumbass.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Is it because both Mr.Bluelight and Will were supposedly ex-models and have insecurities with themselves and feel like they have to prove something. I mean this is becoming more of "who has the bigger dick contest than anything else".
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MrBlueLight wrote:Read the forum about the comments of the girls you've slept with.

Sometimes I wonder if white foreigners are wearing beer goggle when they come to Asia. It is like they cannot differentiate hot Asian girls from ugly Asian girls. Just yesterday, I saw a good looking young white lad (no homo) holding hands with a butterface pinay. Saw this in other Asian country that I've been to as well: went to this fancy restaurant for a date, and saw this model looking white guy on a date with a completely average looking Asian girl, the only thing she's got for her was she's slim.

How do you tell good looking Asian girls from ugly ones? Watch some Asian TVs and movies. Do the girls you date look like or have features of actresses from those shows? That would answer your question.

That would be the metric I would use if I cannot tell: "How close are the girls you are dating approximate what you see on Asian TV shows or fashion magazines"
I've made the same observation here and so have other asian guys living in SEA like mguy. It's very common IMO to see most foreign guys with busted girls. If you point this out it makes some guys real angry though. :lol: It's true and this is from years and years of seeing this in Thailand as well as most recently in the Philippines.

I'm actually kinda convinced Bluelight is for real though. Sorry for crapping on your thread earlier. It could be another tactical troll but this observation is very on point.

Will N Dowd on the other hand. :lol: He comes across as an arrogant and a laughable guy. There are even members on Roosh who arguably look very handsome and are top 10% in looks even in the U.S. but they have no problems getting girls they want in manila. Dowd's claim of being too "handsome" is one of the goofiest things produced by this forum. He's just another old fart with a superiority complex.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Will N. Dowd wrote:MrBlueLight: you said:

You met all the girls I've slept with?
What's my notch and flag count?
How did you know you they slept with me?
Did they tell you or were you watching through my window?

Unless you answer those questions you are a liar and know nothing.

Admit it. You know nothing about the girls I have slept with, just like I know nothing about the girls you have slept with.

If you did you would have tried to sleep with them too dumbass.
You're consistently one of lamest guys on this forum with your claims and a windbag full of hot air. Look who's talking?

Why don't you meet up with some legitimate forum members on here who can vet your success. Maybe someone like Mguy whose judgement I trust.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

It is easy for white foreigners to think that Asian girls are "easy" when they are sleeping with girls that are considered to be bottom-tier by local guys. With their yellow fever goggles on, they believe their precious 3-5 girl is a 7-8. Even guys at Rooshv admit that it is very difficult to get with legitimate 7+ girls as foreigners. When their Asian friends pointed out the real 7+ girls and these foreigners tried to run "game" on them, they got blown out left and right.

The point I am trying to make is to put things into context that the girls I go after are legit pretty girls, and not only pretty through the goggles of yellow fever. Girls that would make local men jealous rather than laugh.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

MrBlueLight: you said:

Come on smartass, funny how you keep avoiding answering my requests to prove you met all the girls I slept with.

Why did you make the comment if you are not going to prove it?

I guess the more you avoid it, the more it proves what a liar you are about that and all your other BS you post here.

Post some links to the dating profiles of girls I met and scored with.

Then others can decide if they are ugly or not.

What's taking you so long?

Are you a liar?

Seems so!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrBlueLight wrote:hey starchild5, you sound like a preacher. The church is that way.

And for confirmation, one of the pics that I sent Billy was a naked girl riding on top of me. You want me to take sex picture of all girls I've been with now?

Forum member has already confirmed my girl. You are crazy to think I will post the pictures of these girls IN PUBLIC.

I said SOME of these girls are beauty queen and models. I know because I've seen their modeling pics and beauty pageant pics. But on average my girls are between 6-7, which are quite higher than the 3-5 Pinays that foreigners typically date. Say what you want, there isn't a foreigner that I've seen that is consistently dating girls of 6-7. They may get a few occasionally, but as I've shown in the pictures I've sent, all the girls I've been with here are at least above average, and so far the pictures I've sent are not even the prettier girls I've been with.
Yep. Keep your rating system. It will help you a lot mentally. You need that. :roll: :roll:

Good Luck and Enjoy and I hope you bang even more 6-7 and occasionally beauty Queens and Model girls in Manila. That's perfect for you.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

droid wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:meaning I like slender light-skinned women with some curves and a beautiful face. So in this aspect, unlike other expats who date Pinays that are considered as the untouchable by local men, I am competing directly against them. I have dated girls here that just make local guys' heads turn, and my condo security guard's jaw drop, like literally. I am talking about models and beauty queens. This is expected as I was a former model, so I naturally have an edge at getting these beautiful pinays. I've only been here for less than 2 weeks, so the best has yet to come. I find these girls mostly online, but I tried to do some day games as well.
This is the bullshit statement why he's being doubted. The BS, arrogant attitude is very evident.
And from that, it was just a breath to tweak the story, saying he's just rotating 6 and 7s. And that he's sharing his experiences out of love.
He's a "former model", that has to wear Armani to rotate 6-7s? LMAO. I don't doubt this though, but even average guys with dorky fashion styles report of doing this.
mostly online
Again, can someone produce an image of a legitimate beauty queen from this? I'd love that to be the case.
Also, those that meh'd the Hwang-mee-hee pic just have pinay-love goggles. Objectively my point stands I believe. Here's another one then, this time she's japanese:
http://nihongogo.com/wordpress/wp-conte ... %BF-1.jpeg
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2013 ... Letter.jpgNow THAT would be frickin' impressive.
Winston wrote:You guys,
Just because MrBlueLight PM's you pics of hot girls doesn't prove that he banged them. Pics can be gotten anywhere easily.
How about you ask him to PM you pics of HIM with these hot girls in some intimate setting, like a bedroom. That would be a lot stronger proof.
That's what I've been saying.
This is my point exactly. If the girls are online they are usually willing to date foreigners no matter what race. And probably have dated other foreigners before him. I have yet to see any models or beauty queens and I've done my fair share of online gaming. He isn't doing anything any other guy can't do. Plus he even mention several have been flaking. This happens to everyone and these girls are more than likely seeing other guys on the side.

Now if he is gaming legit top tier girls in public or up in the high dollar clubs then I'll start believing him. I wanna see him walk up to some of these "T.V stars" at a club where the entrance fee is $200+ and hear what happens.

I'm a decent looking (not a model) younger guy in great shape. I have once got with a girl that was in the upper end in looks and wealth though I wouldn't say top tier. Even NewLife said she was an 8 or 8+ and he's a rather picky dude. Met her online so I'm not saying it's impossible but she had met other foreigners before me. It's the fact that he's bragging and putting, in particular, white guys down, yet he's doing nothing that other guys probably couldn't do also. He's been there two weeks. That should say it alone.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrBlueLight wrote:Sometimes I wonder if white foreigners are wearing beer goggle when they come to Asia. It is like they cannot differentiate hot Asian girls from ugly Asian girls.
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, white and asian guys just have different taste? One man's 9 is another man's 6 and this whole rating system of yours isn't exactly science; it's merely a reflection of your own personal taste in women. It ain't the gospel truth.

In my experience, White guys in the Philippines tend to go for the darker Malay-like girls. More of a tan, fuller bodies, often from not-so-well-to-do families. Filipino guys prefer the lighter skinned, thinner girls with more Chinese or Spanish admixture. To a darker Asian male, these women are more 'exotic' because they differentiate more from what is the general norm. Hence, they are viewed as more desirable. Similarly, a white guy is known to seeing tall and lighter skinned women all the time; he may prefer the darker girls.

My personal taste is for somewhat darker girls; I married a Filipina woman of mainly Isinay and Ilocano ancestry, with a drop of Spanish and some Japanese. She's short, a bit on the dark side and has a lovely body. She's also university educated and from a family of educators, but they aren't exactly higher class or wealthy in any way. A humble but intelligent girl from a humble and intelligent family. That's my type, and though my type may not be seen as 'model quality' (she's barely five feet), she's definitely a high quality mate and highly attractive.

You don't need the perfect ten in terms of looks, hell you don't even need an eight. You simply need a girl that is a ten to YOU, inside & out. Find that girl and you'll be a happy man. Whether she's dark or light, more of the Polynesian or Thai type or more East-Asian looking, does it really matter? In the end it's all so very irrelevant. A nice body, a nice smile, cute face and a personality to match, and you're done. Find your 10, and accept that your 10 isn't a ten to all other men because not all men have the same tastes, thank God. :wink:
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Sometimes I wonder if white foreigners are wearing beer goggle when they come to Asia. It is like they cannot differentiate hot Asian girls from ugly Asian girls.
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, white and asian guys just have different taste? One man's 9 is another man's 6 and this whole rating system of yours isn't exactly science; it's merely a reflection of your own personal taste in women. It ain't the gospel truth.

In my experience, White guys in the Philippines tend to go for the darker Malay-like girls. More of a tan, fuller bodies, often from not-so-well-to-do families. Filipino guys prefer the lighter skinned, thinner girls with more Chinese or Spanish admixture. To a darker Asian male, these women are more 'exotic' because they differentiate more from what is the general norm. Hence, they are viewed as more desirable. Similarly, a white guy is known to seeing tall and lighter skinned women all the time; he may prefer the darker girls.

My personal taste is for somewhat darker girls; I married a Filipina woman of mainly Isinay and Ilocano ancestry, with a drop of Spanish and some Japanese. She's short, a bit on the dark side and has a lovely body. She's also university educated and from a family of educators, but they aren't exactly higher class or wealthy in any way. A humble but intelligent girl from a humble and intelligent family. That's my type, and though my type may not be seen as 'model quality' (she's barely five feet), she's definitely a high quality mate and highly attractive.

You don't need the perfect ten in terms of looks, hell you don't even need an eight. You simply need a girl that is a ten to YOU, inside & out. Find that girl and you'll be a happy man. Whether she's dark or light, more of the Polynesian or Thai type or more East-Asian looking, does it really matter? In the end it's all so very irrelevant. A nice body, a nice smile, cute face and a personality to match, and you're done. Find your 10, and accept that your 10 isn't a ten to all other men because not all men have the same tastes, thank God. :wink:
+1 Good insight Marcos
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Haha you guys are falling so hard for a race troll. Even I couldn't have done better at raising the level of forums butthurt.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It 's like what MarcosZeitola said. From my travel through out Asia I notice that white guys tend to go for the Asian girls that local Asian guys are not attracted to. I saw this in South Korea, Japan and in Thailand. In some rare occasion I did see a really good looking Asian girl with a white guy but it was more of the exception.

HOwever, I think white guys that go to Asia have major Asian fetish..it's the same here in the states. I notice that even in America white guys date the Asian girls that even the Asian guys don't really go after on the average. It's like different standard.

In end ..does it matter. I mean I know this white guy who married some really ugly looking Korean girl but his happy. And in his eyes she is a 9..so in end it doesn't matter what Asian guy thinks

I think Will and Mr.Blue should meet up in the Philippines and to some club or mall and see who gets the better girls to end the debate.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

You speak the truth! I'll give you a perfect example. Years ago, my and a buddy went and visited Phuket Thailand for a week. We rented a condo on Caron Beach. The girl at the front desk was a light skinned, taller, attractive Thai girl in her mid 20s. We checked in and went straight to the beach. Later that night we went to a restaurant a stones throw away from the condo and lo and behold, working there as a waitress was the girl from the front desk.

So we were talking to her while she was working. Somehow we got to talking about whether she gets approached a lot by all the single male tourists vacationing in Phuket (mainly Germans, Scandinavians, Brits). She said "ABSOLUTELY NOT...I rarely get approached. See the waitress over there? She gets asked out constantly." I looked over and of course the other waitress, while very pretty, was darker, shorter, more exotic looking.

Perhaps this is a good thing!!! The Western guys come over and grab their type while the Asian dudes focus on the lighter skinned ladies. Everybody wins, right?