Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

zboy1 wrote:I see many former HA'ers on other forums these days. A lot of good people have left, including me (I post mostly on other forums now).

GK, welcome to the forum--but be warned! There's lots of idiots, trolls, racists and banned members from other sites on this forum now. Try not to let them get to you--or put them ignore! (Although that only temporarily solves the problem.)
Personally I like the VIP section was the best idea this forum had. Yes there are lots of forums out there but I think this one has good policy, lots of good information and quite a few informative and insightful veteran members. There are trolls on every forum, there is no perfect forum out there. How this site is different though is in the honesty of the forum members and there is no hidden agenda like on RFV.

Zboy can you give GK access to the VIP section? I think a lot of his posts there on Eastern Europe, Germany and the balkans will be informative for everyone.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I see many former HA'ers on other forums these days. A lot of good people have left, including me (I post mostly on other forums now).

GK, welcome to the forum--but be warned! There's lots of idiots, trolls, racists and banned members from other sites on this forum now. Try not to let them get to you--or put them ignore! (Although that only temporarily solves the problem.)
Personally I like the VIP section was the best idea this forum had. Yes there are lots of forums out there but I think this one has good policy, lots of good information and quite a few informative and insightful veteran members. There are trolls on every forum, there is no perfect forum out there. How this site is different though is in the honesty of the forum members and there is no hidden agenda like on RFV.

Zboy can you give GK access to the VIP section? I think a lot of his posts there on Eastern Europe, Germany and the balkans will be informative for everyone.
No problem! He'll be one of the few on this forum with actual travel and expat experience.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote: I had 3 theories why roosh got upset:

1.It was all set up he had planned it before I came so he could ban me with some reason because some others had complained about me.So if I did not come he would say he is fake he does not exist if I came he would say he pays girls.However this is conspiracy theory and I doubt a bit although his turn 180 degrees was strange.

2.The girls misunderstood sth I told them.The conversation was in polish because the girls spoke limited English.So maybe I made a hint to go to a cafe or restaurant and they interpreted it as material offer.But truth is both told me they had boyfriends and could not give their numbers.They indeed had boyfriends because the first when I asked her where she will be after the club told I will go to the house of my boyfriend.Even roosh has told it is very difficult to lay polish girls who tell they have bfs so the first question he asks is are you single?.

3.Roosh became upset that I did not wing him properly and invented everything.For me these girls were just 10% of my activity that night and I did not pay any particular attention to them.Basically I stopped talking to them after I lost interest.
I think it was a combination of #1 and #3. Maybe he thought you were suppose to praise him a bit more. Americans also always seem to set there expectations far too high for everything, even I'm guilty of that one. It is a character flaw in Americans. They grow up with sky high expectations, American Exceptionalism.

Something is a bit odd about the story, almost like the narrative suits the writer and his audience. The entire post is just odd and pretty fake, especially how he didn't even allow you to come onto the forum and explain your side of the story. The guys on the forum also bought into his side of the story 100%. This is why Roosh likes his sheep and wants to only hang out with American/Canadian/Anglo guys because they're predictable and he can control there opinion. He just throws the iron fist down at whatever he doesn't like it seems.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

eurobrat wrote: Something is a bit odd about the story, almost like the narrative suits the writer and his audience. The entire post is just odd and pretty fake, especially how he didn't even allow you to come onto the forum and explain your side of the story. The guys on the forum also bought into his side of the story 100%. This is why Roosh likes his sheep and wants to only hang out with American/Canadian/Anglo guys because they're predictable and he can control there opinion. He just throws the iron fist down at whatever he doesn't like it seems.
Roosh has a good forum but you can tell Roosh himself comes across as a snarky and over sensitive type of guy. Just look at his videos it's all weak sarcasm. This is why that forum is a good information repository but not a good place to post and I don't think I would ever post there. It's also too much about guys patting each other on the back and reinforcing master Roosh's ego.

He comes across as someone who if he got offended with you i'm sure he can be downright petty or even vindictive.

In this sense he's almost like one of those feminists he's constantly railing on about. He can't stand any form of criticism or different lifestyle other than his own and will react harshly.

Like I said before Roosh and Winston are very similar in many ways. I think it takes a certain type of personality to create this type of manosphere environment and it may be the same reason some people choose to become actors or musicians. They seek public validation and attention.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Repatriate wrote:
eurobrat wrote: Something is a bit odd about the story, almost like the narrative suits the writer and his audience. The entire post is just odd and pretty fake, especially how he didn't even allow you to come onto the forum and explain your side of the story. The guys on the forum also bought into his side of the story 100%. This is why Roosh likes his sheep and wants to only hang out with American/Canadian/Anglo guys because they're predictable and he can control there opinion. He just throws the iron fist down at whatever he doesn't like it seems.
Roosh has a good forum but you can tell Roosh himself comes across as a snarky and over sensitive type of guy. Just look at his videos it's all weak sarcasm. This is why that forum is a good information repository but not a good place to post and I don't think I would ever post there. It's also too much about guys patting each other on the back and reinforcing master Roosh's ego.

He comes across as someone who if he got offended with you i'm sure he can be downright petty or even vindictive.

In this sense he's almost like one of those feminists he's constantly railing on about. He can't stand any form of criticism or different lifestyle other than his own and will react harshly.

Like I said before Roosh and Winston are very similar in many ways. I think it takes a certain type of personality to create this type of manosphere environment and it may be the same reason some people choose to become actors or musicians. They seek public validation and attention.
Roosh is stupid because he shoots the messenger in favor of protecting his ideals. You're right in that feminists and white knights do the same thing. If the forum was really about providing valuable information and experiences in travelling, then he would have never gotten rid of Kamaki.

Yes theres some similarities between Roosh and W, but I find Winston to be much more transparent then Roosh.

Plus I prefer HA chaoticness to the uniform and stale RVF that has similar traits to Nazi Germany. There are some good members on here you can't deny it, RVF guys are so jaded and think in absolutes and black and white like Kamaki stated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:
I'm not knocking approaching, or playing the numbers. I'm knocking the sordid, whoring nature of the women he is with.
Doesn't this also apply to Doosh, unless he actually succeeds in gaming virgins into casual sex, which of course would be incalculably worse?
Yes, Roosh is generally laying girls who are easy to lay. But he is using actual gaming skills, the same ones one would generally need to use in "opening" a "set" with a cute potential bride. So what he has to say about women is relevant.

Moreover, Roosh is generally truthful.

And, Roosh is not an energy-sucking braggart. He admits weaknesses. He is not basking in, and feeding on, the adulation of fawning sycophants.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

zboy, can I get to the VIP section?
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Roosh is superior than most men.Most men cannot do what roosh does.He wants everything in his favor.Location,time etc have to be in his favor.So if he adds all factors right location,plenty of time,right timing when students are back,apartment in the center,western income,long time presence,occupation only with girls,lots of experience,right age etc he expects to get the maximum benefit since all factors work to his favor.
I prefer the radical approach I have the wrong location,the wrong age,the wrong timing but I am fully aware so I compensate and rely on suprise and speed.This tactique is unacceptable for roosh because it can destroy whole fertile grounds.It is not a patient approach.
By my approach you enter many situations of conflict and you have to overcome many natural obstacles.It is a risky approach.
Last edited by Greek kamaki on October 10th, 2014, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

You see it in RVF my main accusers are Aphelion a guy who got to Poland for 6 months and got laid only one time by an Erasmus students groupie who probably had every foreigner f***ed before him.I wrote this to him and he held the grudge for months to let it free now.The other Sourcecode the Black who gave me criticism on my views on Germany a guy that has never worked in Europe let alone in Germany but takes fake student loans to accomodate his cock in EE.All these were my main accusers.By some I was dissapointed they acted like mass no individualism.Wherever the wind goes.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

publicduende wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. That's one of the problems with meeting people you feel like you know. Most of the time it is a let down on some level.....but there are some incredible people in the world. It's like the game, plow through the bad because the rewards are worth it.
LOL it adds up mate... :) You know I am no Roosh fan and, like most of the people here, consider him a pathetic posturing clown. I have to say though...that poster whom Roosh banned and irated you does sound like you. LOL you could have written that...it was you, admit it :)

Roosh and his movement really are the rock bottom, the hall of shame of any kind of discourse over gender dynamics, relationships, dating and even self-improvement. I know a lot of Indian people who, just like many other Asian cultures, love to be polite, inspired, and end up sounding a wee too cheesy for the macho keyboard warrior ways of the manosphere renegade that orbit around Roosh. I sometimes write like this and wouldn't last a day on RVF or RoK, even if my opinions were non-antagonistic and perfectly compliant to theirs.

The very fact Roosh has to be afraid of ruining his reputation because of a single acquaintance playing monger means whatever passes as his game is utterly fragile. A man worth his salt will be perfectly able to apologise and convince the baffled young lady at hand that he is a serious, smart and well-intentioned man. Which Roosh is not. LOL talk about having a guilty conscience to start with...
Ruining his reputation.This has a base.Because roosh lives in this place.Let's say you have a city of 700000 people.This means 350000 women.Which means 100000 women in 20-35 range.Which means 15000 roughly attractive women for polish standards.If 80% of them that is 12000 women are already occupied you have only 3000 women available for you in the city of which 10% maximum will like you so you have to search for these 300 women.If sb comes and destroys your chances with one of them it means you have lost 1% at least of your opportunity because she will tell others or her friends will tell.
Me on the other hand because exactly I am not living in that place(I stay maximum 1 week) do not have any problem to destroy it completely for me by approaching 30 women per day meaning in one week I have burned 10% of my opportunities in the city and in one month all women practically know about me.It does not concern me as I will not stay one month,the maximum total will be 3 weeks in a year or maybe 1 month with two student seasons.Roosh perspective is totally different than mine that is why he has to be careful.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:
I'm not knocking approaching, or playing the numbers. I'm knocking the sordid, whoring nature of the women he is with.
Doesn't this also apply to Doosh, unless he actually succeeds in gaming virgins into casual sex, which of course would be incalculably worse?
Yes, Roosh is generally laying girls who are easy to lay. But he is using actual gaming skills, the same ones one would generally need to use in "opening" a "set" with a cute potential bride. So what he has to say about women is relevant.

And, Roosh is not an energy-sucking braggart. He admits weaknesses. He is not basking in, and feeding on, the adulation of fawning sycophants.
The weaknesses of roosh:
1.He does not mingle to the local environment.For example I as Greek tend to become totally absorbed in slavic environment in 2 weeks meaning I lose most of my Greek elements and get slavic ones.This happens naturally.Roosh remains Iranian,American.For example I had in many cases polish,Ukrainian or Belarussian guys introducing to me girls friends of their girlfriends out of the blue but this will never happen to roosh,
2.He does not have local support.No local guys to support him.It is because his culture as a whole is foreign to slavic one.I very easily make friends with Slavs and after a while I prefer them to the money grabing and moody slavic women.
3.He respects the girls.I noticed the pattern with most muslims.Respecting the girls too ridiculous.When polish girls see themselves as flesh,nipples,p***y etc muslim guys put them on the pedestral.
4.He is slow.If the club is packed with cock he has already lost.He confessed that in Wroclaw he could not compete against polish cock mass presence and he masturbated on weekends.
5.He takes very bad positions.I was astonished by this.We talk about the worst possible positions.Turkish guys at Antalya may have a laugh with him.With Turks the battle for positioning is with hands,fists and feet they never let you any ground.So he got zero p***y in Antalya Turks outperformed him.

Roosh strong points:
1.His physical presence is good.Body language etc he controls that.
2.He keeps strong frame he is not the type of guy who lets himself be surprised.He takes no bullshit from girls.
3.He follows a script and has pre thought of everything.
4.He completes the job from beginning to the end.No other thoughts just start-middle and end.He is good at that,
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Also we had serious disagreements about strategy.The clubs I considered good roosh considered as difficult.The clubs considered fruitless by me were considered as good by roosh.For sure if he had agreed to go to the clubs I preferred we would have been laid and this showed the next day when I managed to finger a girl in the club which club I consiously prefer and there is not one night I have not had results there.Roosh prefers other kinds of venues which do not appeal to me and it was a mistake I co plied to his preferences.
If a western guy goes with roosh to these venues he will destroy him there is no possibility any Westerner can compete with roosh in thesw terms.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Also we had serious disagreements about strategy.The clubs I considered good roosh considered as difficult.The clubs considered fruitless by me were considered as good by roosh.For sure if he had agreed to go to the clubs I preferred we would have been laid and this showed the next day when I managed to finger a girl in the club which club I consiously prefer and there is not one night I have not had results there.Roosh prefers other kinds of venues which do not appeal to me and it was a mistake I co plied to his preferences.
If a western guy goes with roosh to these venues he will destroy him there is no possibility any Westerner can compete with roosh in thesw terms.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Greek kamaki wrote:

You see it in RVF my main accusers are Aphelion a guy who got to Poland for 6 months and got laid only one time by an Erasmus students groupie who probably had every foreigner f***ed before him.I wrote this to him and he held the grudge for months to let it free now.The other Sourcecode the Black who gave me criticism on my views on Germany a guy that has never worked in Europe let alone in Germany but takes fake student loans to accomodate his cock in EE.All these were my main accusers.By some I was dissapointed they acted like mass no individualism.Wherever the wind goes.
I doubt "Sourcecode" is even Black or living in Europe. Someone sent me link to his writeup on Budapest and it's complete garbage. I stopped reading after the 4th line. Dude is either a total idiot or a complete fake who uses Wikitravel and Wikipedia BECAUSE he's obviously never been there.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-38463.html

Hungarians are NOT welcoming on the outside. Most look like they had shit for breakfast and most of the women are 3s -4s, etc, etc.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Greek kamaki wrote:
Jester wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Jester wrote:

The weaknesses of roosh:
1.He does not mingle to the local environment.For example I as Greek tend to become totally absorbed in slavic environment in 2 weeks meaning I lose most of my Greek elements and get slavic ones.This happens naturally.Roosh remains Iranian,American.For example I had in many cases polish,Ukrainian or Belarussian guys introducing to me girls friends of their girlfriends out of the blue but this will never happen to roosh,
2.He does not have local support.No local guys to support him.It is because his culture as a whole is foreign to slavic one.I very easily make friends with Slavs and after a while I prefer them to the money grabing and moody slavic women.
3.He respects the girls.I noticed the pattern with most muslims.Respecting the girls too ridiculous.When polish girls see themselves as flesh,nipples,p***y etc muslim guys put them on the pedestral.
4.He is slow.If the club is packed with cock he has already lost.He confessed that in Wroclaw he could not compete against polish cock mass presence and he masturbated on weekends.
5.He takes very bad positions.I was astonished by this.We talk about the worst possible positions.Turkish guys at Antalya may have a laugh with him.With Turks the battle for positioning is with hands,fists and feet they never let you any ground.So he got zero p***y in Antalya Turks outperformed him.

Roosh strong points:
1.His physical presence is good.Body language etc he controls that.
2.He keeps strong frame he is not the type of guy who lets himself be surprised.He takes no bullshit from girls.
3.He follows a script and has pre thought of everything.
4.He completes the job from beginning to the end.No other thoughts just start-middle and end.He is good at that,
Lol, number one is how I got some many Polish girls. Polish guys would be starstruck when they saw me. I would use that to my advantage. I would add them on facebook and have them hook me with with their girls.

Me: yo, what's up dawg? why aren't polish girls friendly? In America, girls are friendly

Polish guy: hey, I know girl for you. One sec, I call her.

Me: right on man, that's what I'm talking about :) I knew you would come thru