MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Will N. Dowd wrote:By the way, you should change the title of your thread to "lust" or "sex" diary. You should then change your user name to "MrRedLight" That sums you and your diary up much better. Maybe even go so far as to change the title to "manila sex diarrhea"

:) :) :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

publicduende wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:By the way, you should change the title of your thread to "lust" or "sex" diary. You should then change your user name to "MrRedLight" That sums you and your diary up much better. Maybe even go so far as to change the title to "manila sex diarrhea"

:twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will N. Dowd is probably one of the biggest bullshitters on here. He just wasn't called on it as much at the time. Didn't Rock say he met him once? Who else..
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

publicduende wrote:

Ya I figured someone would say that. I stopped posting in my "mayonnaise making" diary long ago. I never referred to it as love anyways.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Repatriate wrote:
Will N. Dowd is probably one of the biggest bullshitters on here. He just wasn't called on it as much at the time. Didn't Rock say he met him once? Who else..
Since you know so much about me, please tell me what I have written is BS and not BS then.

Come here and I'll take you around and show you my experiences with girls I meet and then you can judge on the whole too handsome thing. Until then keep making more and more members hate you and keep getting closer and closer to getting banned, you half human half troll hybrid.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Repatriate wrote:
Since you know so much about me, please tell me what I have written is BS and not BS then.

Come here and I'll take you around and show you my experiences with girls I meet and then you can judge on the whole too handsome thing. Until then keep making more and more members hate you and keep getting closer and closer to getting banned, you half human half troll hybrid.
You could start setting the bar by posting some pictures of yourself (face blurred if you wish) and some of your girls. Do it in front of recognisable landmarks, say, the entrance of Abreeza mall or the inside of SM Lanang, the Marco Polo Hotel, People's Park, you name it.

So long we have to take your word for it, your word isn't worth so much more than BlueLight's.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Sure boss, why didn't you agree to meet some of the fil-am posters on here then? :lol:

I really can't stand arrogant toolbags like you so I doubt i'd last long before wanting to crack a chair over your head to be honest.

Like I said before only cowards at heart threaten censorship or bans when they can't come up with anything.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

You could start setting the bar by posting some pictures of yourself (face blurred if you wish) and some of your girls. Do it in front of recognisable landmarks, say, the entrance of Abreeza mall or the inside of SM Lanang, the Marco Polo Hotel, People's Park, you name it.

So long we have to take your word for it, your word isn't worth so much more than BlueLight's.
Duende, let's try to be objective about this.

There are several classes of guys on this forum if you wanna go into credibility. The first class is what I would call totally exposed. Winston is the posterboy of this class of course. But others I can immediately think of who fit are Davewe, Steve Neese, Marcos, Pinaylover, E_Irrizary and a few short term visitors who came and went. Will N. Dowd also fits within this class because in the past, he posted clear photos of himself. Moreover, I did see him when I was in Davao. He stands nearly 6'1" and looks pretty much like his photos except maybe he seems skinnier in person. If he gained a modest amount of quality weight (part fat, part muscle), I think he would look even better, not just body wise but also by achieving a bit of youthful fullness to his face. Just my opinion of course and being that I'm not a fully exposed person here, I don't feel I have any license to criticize his appearance, so I won't. What I just said was meant to be complimentary and it's sincere.

When guys who are are on the opposite end of the spectrum sling mud by calling someone ugly, fat, old, etc., it's akin to picking up a sword and attacking an unarmed man. It's really not honorable and some would call it cowardly. It's one thing of course if say Winston were to come on here and do it cus he's fully exposed. But if you are just hiding behind a username and don't even have partial exposure the way many others here do - known in person by several senior members and/or Winston and they publicly vouch for you, visible photos in FB to many members, etc. - then everything you say and do when it comes to personal attacks should be discounted accordingly. You are hiding behind a username and that's all you are, an anonymous poster. It's easy to talk big when you are virtually invisible and thousands on the Internet do that very same thing.

Publicduende, I believe you fit the partially exposed class. I know that you are the real deal. But this OP author is not, at least not until he shows himself and meets-up with some credible members here. Until then, he's just some joker who appeared out of nowhere. Granted, he brings up some interesting points which I may cover in separate post(s). But please don't take his personal claims seriously. As for Will, I can understand your comments about his behavior. That's totally fair. That too may be covered by me in a separate post.

Regarding Will's taste in girls, that's also a separate post.
Last edited by Rock on October 11th, 2014, 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock I know you're referring to me in a passive aggressive manner when you're talking about "trash slinging" but believe me the reason why I didn't meet you is:

1) I've always gotten the impression that you looked down on asians in more than one way. Your age demographic, background, and general attitude from your posting history sort of confirms it with me. I simply don't trust you. Sorry. You have some interesting insights but you have a standard superiority complex that I just don't like.

2) I talked with Mguy at length about various forum members. I have actually met a few here that I won't get into. He's a nice guy and won't badmouth people but I made my own interpretations based on what he had to say. It's not hard to figure out how people are in real life.

3) You seem to be a data and personal info miner of various people you meet. I don't know what your game is but from what I understand you largely conceal your own personal info in person while trying to find out stuff about others. This made me very leery about meeting you.

4) You've been trying to "out" me some way too and I can sense it. I'm interpreting this as an antagonistic move even though you're very passive aggressive in general about things.

You've made interesting posts in the past but I think you're way off base about the reasons why some people choose to stay anonymous.

I'll say this just once out of courtesy you really don't want to meet me in a bad situation or come at me with some garbage. I tolerate Winston's shit because I don't take him seriously but i'm not going to put up with it from you.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:Rock I know you're referring to me in a passive aggressive manner when you're talking about "trash slinging" but believe me the reason why I didn't meet you is:

1) I've always gotten the impression that you looked down on asians in more than one way. Your age demographic, background, and general attitude from your posting history sort of confirms it with me. I simply don't trust you. Sorry. You have some interesting insights but you have a standard superiority complex that I just don't like.

2) I talked with Mguy at length about various forum members. I have actually met a few here that I won't get into. He's a nice guy and won't badmouth people but I made my own interpretations based on what he had to say. It's not hard to figure out how people are in real life.

3) You seem to be a data and personal info miner of various people you meet. I don't know what your game is but from what I understand you largely conceal your own personal info in person while trying to find out stuff about others. This made me very leery about meeting you.

4) You've been trying to "out" me some way too and I can sense it. I'm interpreting this as an antagonistic move even though you're very passive aggressive in general about things.

You've made interesting posts in the past but I think you're way off base about the reasons why some people choose to stay anonymous.

I'll say this just once out of courtesy you really don't want to meet me in a bad situation or come at me with some garbage. I tolerate Winston's shit because I don't take him seriously but i'm not going to put up with it from you.
Wow, Repat, you didn't just just PM me like you did? Incredible.

The guy wants to fight, physically fight. He knows I'm not a fighter nor very big, I said so clearly before on this forum. So he figures he can probably beat me. He sounds angry like he wants blood. What have I posted to antagonize the guy? Seriously?

I never imagined you were like that Repat. What if I happened to be 6'6" and solid muscle? Then what? Would you just hire some thugs to have me attacked or killed? Cus you sound that angry. Since you know I'm a smaller guy, you wanna have a go yourself.

What's the problem. I'm not gonna change my posting style to please you. I will call things the way I honestly see them. I just can't believe you are so angry about that. What's the matter with you?

You sure do talk tough. Are you a street thug? Or are you some connected dude who can make things happen? No matter what, i have absolutely no fear, none. Because I know I have not done anything wrong against you or others here. So keep threatening as you like. Whatever happens to me is up to a higher power.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Rock I know you're referring to me in a passive aggressive manner when you're talking about "trash slinging" but believe me the reason why I didn't meet you is:

The guy wants to fight, physically fight. He knows I'm not a fighter nor very big, I said so clearly before on this forum. So he figures he can probably beat me. He sounds angry like he wants blood. What have I posted to antagonize the guy? Seriously?

I never imagined you were like that Repat. What if I happened to be 6'6" and solid muscle? Then what? Would you just hire some thugs to have me attacked or killed? Cus you sound that angry. Since you know I'm a smaller guy, you wanna have a go yourself.

What's the problem. I'm not gonna change my posting style to please you. I will call things the way I honestly see them. I just can't believe you are so angry about that. What's the matter with you?

You sure do talk tough. Are you a street thug? Or are you some connected dude who can make things happen? No matter what, i have absolutely no fear, none. Because I know I have not done anything wrong against you or others here. So keep threatening as you like. Whatever happens to me is up to a higher power.

I see you didn't answer a single point I made about you. :lol:

You're a very passive-aggressive guy who does your own share of backbiting when you can. Even your attempts at taunting sarcasm is full of the same type of behavior.

I figured as much.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Why don't Will and Mr.Bluelight just meet somewhere and hit a club or some mall and see who gets the best looking girls. That solve that.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:

I see you didn't answer a single point I made about you. :lol:

You're a very passive-aggressive guy who does your own share of backbiting when you can. Even your attempts at taunting sarcasm is full of the same type of behavior.

I figured as much.
I was going address your post but then your PM threw me for a loop. After that I had to go out. I'm back now so here goes.

1. I don't know why in the world you think I look down on Asians but anyway, you are entitled to that opinion, no sweat about that. If anything, I've expressed, in the past, biases similar to what many people in East/SE Asia seem to harbor - putting the richer, more educated urban people up over the maid/peasant classes. But consciously I realize that's not right either and I'm trying hard to move away from it. It's superficial and foolish to judge the value of individuals using such things.

Anyway, you're not not the only one who seems to think I have this bias against Asians. Zboy1 has gone there too. You guys can believe that. If am like that, I honestly have not awareness of it. To any Asian I know personally who reads this, if you ever get that vibe from me, tell me and point out examples where you got it from.

2. Whatever mguy said or implied, that's fine too. He's entitled to his opinion and you are entitled not to meet me if you don't feel comfortable.

But there are many members on this forum. What's with the secrecy, that whoever met you has to be sworn to silence. Are you guys trying to put together some sort of anti-HA secret society or something, lol?

You've already admitted that you have no respect left for the forum or pretty much any of its remaining posters, so your just here for some easy laughs and you're happy to join in on the trolling to since this place is nothing but a trollathon.

3. I conceal things for basic protection. But you should understand this cus you conceal a lot more than I do. Again, it's fine not to meet me. But if you don't join meet ups or meet any of the longer term members, you have to accept that you are virtually anonymous here.

4. As you know, I told Winston in the Temp Bans thread that you have become negative as of late and also that you seem to affect his emotional state quite a bit and have been doing so on and off for a long time. You know Winston. He's a very flexible and forgiving guy. You could easily change this and all would be good.

But, you don't like this place, you think it's been taken over by trolls. So you've admitted that you have no longer have good intentions.

Well you may have a point about the trolls. I mean even I now realize that most of the threads have become nonsense and that posters I enjoyed following mostly don't post anymore. So I wouldn't mind it if Winston came back here and ruled more Rooshe like for awhile at least. Perhaps after a few months, the place would grow and become more interesting. But I still think moderation should be done with some clear guidelines which need to be applied fairly, not for purely personal reasons. Perhaps newbies should start out on some sort of probationary period. Anyway, that's a separate post.

If you're angry and bitter because of the trolls, let's hope Winston and others can look into changing the way this house is managed. If you are angry and bitter for other reasons, please don't take it out on people here. We don't have to accept that.

Time is passing and Winston makes a great point when he talks about finding God or spirituality. From all indications, it seemed to do wonders for Well Informed who appeared to become a mature man overnight even though he was still early 20s. The Roosh Doosh lifestyle gets old. Sure there are some valid life skills which can be learned in the art of gaming. But who wants to go through life comparing penis length forever?

A lot of this sounds preachy. Fine, so be it! When Winston interviewed me, I stated clearly that the negativity on the forum has gotten so old. And it's true. It's very toxic for all involved. And to top it off, I get a PM from you challenging me to a schoolyard type fight, that your dead serious, that I better watch out, blah blah blah. What grade of junior middle school is this? Seriously, in spite of recent anger apparent in some of your posts, I didn't see that coming from you. I see I have 2 fresh PMs in my inbox now. I don't know if I even wanna read em' if they are from you. I've had enough toxic energy for one day.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
You ought to post the threatening PM from Repatriate. Expose him for what he is.

I told you guys long ago that Repatriate was a f***ed up psycho. Now you see that I was right. You guys ought to admit that. I can recognize f***ed up people. They exhibit so many signs.

Thankfully, he's been banned. Finally. Good riddance.

To Repatriate:

FYI, if you're reading this:

I've met Rock many times and had many hours of deep discussion with him. Sometimes he gets on my nerves. But NOTHING he's ever said has indicated that he looks down on Asians or has a superiority complex for being white. NOTHING. Not one scintilla. He is an Asian soul in a White body, after all.

If he was a white worshipper, he'd be in Europe or Russia, not Asia. That should tell you something.

As usual, you make totally FALSE and F-ed up accusations and observations about other people which are insane and delusional.

Since you are mentally ill, you do not qualify to be here. Your mentally ill comments here will waste everyone's time in reading and responding to them. They are of NEGATIVE value only, and so are your posts.

GOOD RIDDANCE. You are a really nasty person to get rid of. Hope you seek help before you collapse internally for good. We all pity you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock forwarded me the PM's from Repatriate threatening him to a fight. Here they are below. They show the kind of miserable wounded soul and psycho that he is.
Repatriate wrote:Before you start drama.
I don't know what your problem is. You don't like my posts, and want to see me banned.. fine.

However, you've been coming at me in a passive-aggressive way the past few posts and i'm getting tired of it. There are very easy ways to settle this if you want. We can meet up at a very local to you Makati MMA gym and go at it with no cameras. I'm totally serious about that option if you want to persist in trying to f**k around with me.

Otherwise don't talk shit to me i'm not going to be some pushover asian like you're probably conditioned and used to dealing with.
2nd message:
Repatriate wrote:Here's the thing, you're a passive aggressive guy and you probably get away with it a lot in life by throwing out snide little remarks and backbiting people when you can get away with it.

You're acting like a pissant so yes I will call you out on it and no that doesn't make me "Winston." You probably honestly need to get your a** beat for acting like this.
3rd message:
Repatriate wrote:On second thought,

You guys are all idiots and i'm sick of this forum. It's a complete waste of my time. I want nothing to do with any of you in person or anywhere else online.
Most likely, this Repatriate's real name is David Liu, as explained here in this warning thread about him.

viewtopic.php?t=15115
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston, don't expose people please. Remember Well Informed used to often wanna fight you too lol. Just hope Repatriate somehow can get past whatever has been bugging him and find peace. Maybe one day he will contact you again as a different person.
Last edited by Rock on October 11th, 2014, 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.