Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

What business is it of mine? Well, then why write and post such an article? You think everyone who reads it is going to agree with you?

And nope, I'm a guy. You seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with whoremongering, or your assumptions about "validation" is automatically a "liberated woman."

BTW, it's obvious you either didn't read, or you ignored, my other post in another thread. Now do you think a chick would write -- or could write -- like that? But the ideas I wrote clashes with your ingrained views about "validating" men. The problem is, you care too much about American women, and what they think. And American men, for that matter. They're both generally worthless, particularly the latter who are abject FAILURES at male leadership, and most of them (again, talking about the latter) don't have the brains, the will, the courage, or the morals to do the right thing for themselves. So f**k American men. I couldn't care less if they're sexually deprived.

My solution for men would be to improve themselves, physically, mentally, spiritually, and hold out for the best woman they can, not in America of course. It's not easy, and few men will succeed doing it. Sorry, but your solution sucks. You only encourage douchebag behavior, and in the end, men are left empty, unfulfilled, and regretful.
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Post by TheTeacherWhoHatesLies »

Taco wrote: I don't associate with hoes and I never will. However, if these women didn't their jobs they'd be unemployed and starving to death. Then someone say, "you guys need to sleep with these women so they can get some money to buy food".
Unfortunately this is true. Jobs, money, and food are the devil's tools for perpetually keeping people evil. If only more people were willing to starve themselves to death. Then at least they'd keep their integrity intact to the end and get a shot at heaven, rather than whore themselves in this evil, shitty, f*cked up world and in the end go to hell.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

It's too bad Winston that you can't see that a bit of self improvement and game would go a long way in making it so you wouldn't have to f**k fairly busted whores in a town set up for whores.

It's also too bad you surround yourself with individuals who more or less enable your behavior too.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

No amount of game would help Winston get chicks without paying and I dont mean to be nasty but I just can't see regular chicks genuinely like him for what he is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:What business is it of mine? Well, then why write and post such an article? You think everyone who reads it is going to agree with you?

And nope, I'm a guy. You seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with whoremongering, or your assumptions about "validation" is automatically a "liberated woman."

BTW, it's obvious you either didn't read, or you ignored, my other post in another thread. Now do you think a chick would write -- or could write -- like that? But the ideas I wrote clashes with your ingrained views about "validating" men. The problem is, you care too much about American women, and what they think. And American men, for that matter. They're both generally worthless, particularly the latter who are abject FAILURES at male leadership, and most of them (again, talking about the latter) don't have the brains, the will, the courage, or the morals to do the right thing for themselves. So f**k American men. I couldn't care less if they're sexually deprived.

My solution for men would be to improve themselves, physically, mentally, spiritually, and hold out for the best woman they can, not in America of course. It's not easy, and few men will succeed doing it. Sorry, but your solution sucks. You only encourage douchebag behavior, and in the end, men are left empty, unfulfilled, and regretful.
No man would write like you and use chick logic. Just admit it. You're an angry man hater. Only angry misandrists would say that American men are utter failures.

You don't know anything about sexual deprivation. A man would understand somewhat so you aren't a man, at least you're not a normal man. No I cannot just wait for "the one" and not have sex until then. The fact that you think I can means you are delusional and out of touch with men and reality.

Sex is like air - it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

Show us your photo. Prove you're not a misandrist woman.

I didn't read your other post in the other thread. There are too many threads here to keep up with. I was't impressed by your other posts so I don't make it a point to follow your posts.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano wrote:No amount of game would help Winston get chicks without paying and I dont mean to be nasty but I just can't see regular chicks genuinely like him for what he is.
You forget that I've had SIX REAL GIRLFRIENDS, including Dianne. So I can get real girlfriends and I am very lovable and likable once good feminine women get to know me.

Why don't you show us your photo? I bet I'm better looking than you at least.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

*I meant western girls, I believe you can get filipina gfs*
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Self improvement is masturbation. - no not really. It´s not the way to happiness. I like self improvement but I don´t think it´s the only way or the best way. For some it´s maybe worse. Look at Repatriate, Roosh, Roosh forum and NN forum. The guys are far away from being happy. - Buddha is a fat guy who is happy not a ripped douchbag. So there must be some value in not being a self improvement maniac.

You clearly can see how happy Winston is there. You can not talk like it is not there. Otherwise he would not have made it in that shithole for 5 years.

I don´t think women generally love men. It´s biology. Men like women it´s that easy. Women love being secure and comfortable. It´s a win win end of story.

When will Repatriate improve himself and make his own forum and quit being a hater in this forum?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:What business is it of mine? Well, then why write and post such an article? You think everyone who reads it is going to agree with you?

No man would write like you and use chick logic. Just admit it. You're an angry man hater. Only angry misandrists would say that American men are utter failures.

You don't know anything about sexual deprivation. A man would understand somewhat so you aren't a man, at least you're not a normal man. No I cannot just wait for "the one" and not have sex until then. The fact that you think I can means you are delusional and out of touch with men and reality.

Sex is like air - it's no big deal unless you're not getting any.

Show us your photo. Prove you're not a misandrist woman.

I didn't read your other post in the other thread. There are too many threads here to keep up with. I was't impressed by your other posts so I don't make it a point to follow your posts.
Winston- Presumably, when you post an opinion, you make it anyone's business who cares to comment. You have made it a "Free speech forum" after all.

If you think that AC hookers are the best things around, it really is your business- but perhaps you might temper your views. Yes, they are selling themselves, and yes they also like to forget for a moment what they are doing. Many of these girls are not horrible people, just girls in a poverty trap
who felt they had no choice.

I will often defend working girls vs many typical American girls, so I am not without sympathy here.
>>The trap many men fall into is that they come from deranged and deprived America, where the Puzzy cartel peddles it like mad, so they tend to loose their senses when they go abroad. Many a man
foolishly gets off the plane and right from the get-go is skinning his britches in an AC cathouse, and considering his background, thinks he has hit the jackpot!

Many never get beyond this. They become seasoned mongers, when in reality they might have had different options had they kept it in their pants a bit longer and spent some time around regular
Filipinas and their families. I really strongly advise men I know coming to the Philippines to chill out for the first while and wait till they get some perspective.

There is something called the "Monger Trap" that tends to ruin a mans chance of forming a meaningful relationship. Honestly, pretend you had a good friend who was single and coming to the Philippines. What would you wish for him? Would you wish that he spend his time with hookers or would you wish that he find some really nice girl who will put up with him and that he ends up finding a
genuine good girl to settle down with?

"Im just doing hookers till I find that good girl to settle down with."

I am not saying that is impossible, just that in years of observation in SE Asia and Latin America,
I see very little transfer between those two worlds. The happily married men tend to be that kind of person from the beginning- that is what they went for. The men picking up hookers do not seem to leave that world- they just get older and more and more pathetic, incapable of bonding with anyone.

Love itself is an adventure Winston, and when you have it, giving up the "variety" offered by soupy seconds with bar girls does not seem like a hard choice. You are getting old. Are bar girls forever what you really want?

Yes, hookers need the work. American women do contribute to a lot of hookers getting work, no doubt. There are men, good men, who do not want that life and hold it in scorn. It does not mean they are women, it just means they don't agree with you.

What counts of course is how it all turns out. What kind of life will AC give you?
What kind of life will marriage to a decent girl give you?

Of course, there are some trade-offs. It certainly is a values choice. I am happy with my wife and would not trade her for all the hookers in China. Those are the things I value.

Ultimately it is your choice and your consequences to live with. Hopefully you can at least be happy and have some joy in your life.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Buddha was fat, short and bald asian man meaning he was undesirable by women and that could explain why he become spiritual, that was his only way out of misery. If he was living today he would be on this forum or we would have another Eliot Roger.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Banano you clearly don´t know the story before he became Buddha. Actually he was a rich prince. He had everything girls included. But he was unhappy.

Hi did not practic pick up. Maybe he worked on his "inner game".
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano is a stupid ape. I don't know if he's trying to be stupid on purpose or not. If not, then he's really really dumb and should not even be posting here and making stupid comments like that.

FYI, Banano and Billy, Buddha was not fat. He starved himself before he became Buddha. The fat Buddha you see is of icons and idols made of him, which went against his teaching not to make idols of him.

Buddha went on a quest for enlightenment because he wanted to understand the nature of suffering and help awaken people. Watch a documentary on him. There are plenty on YouTube.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Outwest,
Yes I know about all the consequences of being a monger and have considered all the things you said before. There are pros and cons to all lifestyles. I've thought about it a lot before. It is very complicated and there is no win-win situation. And no right or wrong answer. No solution will solve this dilemma. Everything is a tradeoff. You can't have it all. There is no simple answer to this dilemma. Much of life involves being between a rock and a hard place. The grass is always greener on the other side too.

We've been through all this before in circles. So I don't know what else I can add to this dilemma. It is unclear if being a monger will ruin men or not, though it probably will to some extent. And it is unclear whether marrying the right woman will make you happy with monogamy rather than sexual variety. It's a no-win situation.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Those are other issues. I'm talking about validation of a man's sexual needs. You don't get it in America, but you do get it in Angeles City. That's the aspect I'm talking about. Of course there are other areas of life to be happy or unhappy about, but that's another issue.

Some guys are assholes and just unhappy people in general. But they must like something about Angeles City or they wouldn't be there. Every guy has a story.

I never said that AC provides complete happiness to a man. I only said that it provides LIBERATION and VALIDATION of a man's sexual needs. It's sort of like a sexual liberation for men -- similar to the kind mythologized in the 1960's sexual liberation of women in America. A man is allowed to freely express and pursue his sexual needs and desires there, because that's its chief industry.

To me, Angeles City is like a release valve. I can approach and flirt with all the girls I want. I can openly express my sexual desires and pursue them. And I get positive reaction from the girls who flirt back. It certainly gives me a happy face. Ask Rock. He's seen it. You can see my happy face there in my big thread "Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City" too. So yes it makes me happy, even if the happiness is momentary, because for once, I can be myself and don't have to pretend I have no sexual desires like I do in Western society, as explained above.
Well, you have just stated a self-evident universal truth that is as old as the world's oldest profession: prostitutes and the sexual services they provide cater for a man's sexual needs, and validate said needs in a (generally) socially-acceptable way. And I say "generally" because, as it appears, the US have long since marginalised prostitution to a luxury item to be had in Vegas or in the few states that allow it, and usually at a much higher cost and lower value than places where prostitution is legal or at least widely tolerated.

You probably used hoes in Russia and other EE countries as well, but only in AC they struck a chord with your naive, docile and playful demeanour. You could have found the same kind of girl and the same kind of "cute GFE" in many other places in Asia. Had you tried a kupu kupu malam in Bali or Jakarta, you would have come back to us with the same story. It would have been exactly the same in Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, basically wherever girls are simpletons and the only way they know how to deal with a punter is how their culture moulds them: being feminine, sweet, accomodating and simulate a genuine connection.

Well, good for you you enjoy so much, but really Winston, you haven't been telling anything new, or revolutionary.

Happiness through a libertine sexual conduct is nothing new, but there are many ways to achieve that. If you had taken more care of yourself physically, been more confident and financially stable, you could have received sexual favours of girls far more attractive than those poor bar girls, for free and in more upmarket and sophisticated locales than AC (say Manila, Singapore, Shanghai etc.). That is: better girls, no money upfront, better whereabouts.

Yes it's true that once you hook up with a hottie who genuinely wants to spend time with you (as opposed to your credit card alone), the whole exercise might cost you in terms of drinks, meals and nightlife. It's also true that having a connection with a girl who isn't negotiating her barfine or watching the clock with the hand that's not w*nking you, is something else. Having sex several times a day without condoms and with a free pass to experiment as much both of you want, is something else.

You say you have felt happy and validated by those transient encounters with a bunch AC bar girls? Have you ever tried being happy and validated by a relationship with a woman who has fallen in love with you, and whom you reciprocate deep down from your soul?

I advise you try that. Leave prostitution to the realm of ephemeral, money-fuelled pleasure. Finding a good woman is the real deal, and one that cannot compete with the former. Your up and coming trip to China will hopefully provide you with a path towards that.
Winston wrote:No it's you that's deaf after all these years. I've explained in many threads and posts that Angeles City sex is not all business. It's somewhere in between. Many expats there will tell you this and many articles about AC say this too. I do get some romance there, because the bar girls will provide some if you make them feel comfortable.

They are more comfortable around people like me, Rock and Steve Neese, than with most guys, because we are easygoing and playful, which resonates with them. We are also kind and sensitive as well, which gives us big points over other guys who are not. So they will provide me with some romance and feeling, even if it's temporary, because they are more comfortable with me than the typical cold stern asshole white expat there.

You forget that these bar girls are human. They need affection too. They aren't machines. They are not cold and fake like the white hoes in America. If you go there, you will see what I mean.

At least AC bar girls will sit down with you and talk to you for a long time like a friend or real date. American hoes will not do that. They want to get right to the sex and then leave. They won't talk to you. Thus the bar girls are more personable for sure, and it's a much more REAL experience.

I've explained this thousands of times. Why do you still bring it up after all these years?
No, I am not deaf :) I hear you well, it's just that I happen to disagree. I have been on this forum long enough and this "bar girls in Angeles are in love with my charming personality" mantra of yours has been a capstan of your pro-foreign women manifesto.

Your reasoning holds some truth, otherwise HA would have never had a following as big as this. Yet, if you insist with considering the easy and cheap fun you have had in one of Asia's whoremongering capital as the supreme expression of the benefits of being abroad and dating foreign women, then you show me that you fumbled your way to those - mostly correct - conclusions from a very limited, partial and immature point of view.

I think it's about time you woke up to reality, Winston.

If you could stop for second and reflect on what backstage of poverty and degradation, suffering and sacrifice hides behind the colourful flesh circus you get to see around Clarke every night, you would realise what is the real price of getting your crotch validated and fulfilled.

Those smiles and hugs, those painted faces and glittering bodies who nonchalantly fling themselves at you (for a token) have less to do with your alternative thinking, charming ways and chiselled features, than they have with those young women's struggle to survive and buy food and shelter for their kids back in the province.

Midnight rockers city slickers
Gunmen and maniacs
On a feature on the freak show
And I can't do nothing 'bout that, no no
But if you hurt what's mine, I'll sure as hell retaliate

You can free the world, you can free my mind
Just as long as my baby's safe from harm tonight

[...]

Lucky deepest crazy chances seems to be moving fast
What happened to the niceties of my childhood days
Well I can't do nothing 'bout that, no
But if you hurt what's mine, I'll sure as hell retaliate

[...]

(Massive Attack, Safe from Harm)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual ne

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear TheTeacherWhoHatesLies,

WOW! Genius!! Starve to death get a chance to go to heaven :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rnF8WqSphc

You would like to be locked in a cell like a Jew during World War 2 to be tortured and starving to death. You sick f***er.

Seriously Winston where do you find these people.

Thanks and enjoy :D
TheTeacherWhoHatesLies wrote:
Taco wrote: I don't associate with hoes and I never will. However, if these women didn't their jobs they'd be unemployed and starving to death. Then someone say, "you guys need to sleep with these women so they can get some money to buy food".
Unfortunately this is true. Jobs, money, and food are the devil's tools for perpetually keeping people evil. If only more people were willing to starve themselves to death. Then at least they'd keep their integrity intact to the end and get a shot at heaven, rather than whore themselves in this evil, shitty, f*cked up world and in the end go to hell.