Why Angeles City validates and liberates men's sexual needs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:
The other thing I criticize is that people have this fixation with the fact that money was involved. I'm pretty sure if these were just his college Spring-Break pics from Cancun, people wouldn't be getting so moralistic.
It's all really predictable.
Well that is true, but if you are behaving the same when you are 40 as you were when you were 19,
people do tend to make judgements about your Character.

That said, from what I read of you, I do think you underrate your prospects in the right environment.
Says who? Just because I'm an adult, doesn't mean I have to be serious and mature all the time. Acting playful and childlike is what keeps you young. Maybe in the West you have to act your age, but not in the Philippines. There you are more free to be what you want, including acting childlike and playful. The girls there are childlike and playful too, so it matches them when you act the same. That's the beauty of it. There is no judgment. You can be what you are. That's REAL FREEDOM.
MarcosZeitola wrote:I like how you have absolutely zero shame, Winston. None whatsoever. When's your Kardashian sex tape coming out? lol
I do have shame. If I'm doing something wrong I do. Or if I'm staying in the US when I'm not supposed to. Then I have shame. Or if I let others down. Then I have shame. But not when I'm acting out my natural desires that have been repressed.

Besides, that is something I can share with you guys here because you will understand. We are on the same wavelength here. So what's there to be ashamed of? We are all bretheren and understand each other right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:More images of Winston happily satisfying his desires in Angeles City on the first night like an UNCAGED animal. lol. They are from video stills of a video that Mr S or a lady there took. It was so surreal. I thought I was dreaming!
That's nice but way too many pictures man, you might as well have posted the video. I scroll with my mouse an it's animated lol.
You expose yourself too much Winston, remember that anything and everything can and will be used against you down the road.
I see you made out with some of those girls, did you just have to buy them drinks? or were they just getting into the fun with you out of the blue?
Hey didn't you enjoy all those images? lol.

Well if I ever need to hide those images, I can just move this thread to the NSFW section.

Yes I had to buy those girls drinks, but it wasn't that much. It was well worth it as you can see.
droid wrote:
Marcos Zeitola wrote:I like how you have absolutely zero shame, Winston. None whatsoever. When's your Kardashian sex tape coming out? lol
Although I agree with Winston's OP, you're right, he lacks any sense of discreetness. The 'good' side I guess is that nobody can blackmail him with anything lol, it's all out there.
If Howard Stern can get away with not being discreet about these things, why can't I?

Besides, this forum needs some controversy to rev it up a bit and bring attention to it. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

droid wrote:It's hard to discuss with you duende, you sidetrack missing the point. I was talking about the nature of women, and how to a greater or lesser degree they require some material contribution for their attention and favors. Not on whether you'd need to go to AC really.
This is a silly stereotype. A stay at home woman will need money to buy grocery, pay bills and manage the household. Of course if she doesn't work and wants to pay for her gym membership or a new dress, there is a single source of income to provide for that. That doesn't automatically make the man a serf of her wife's caprices, or v****a.

You perhaps fail to acknowledge that most women can be (and are) financially independent. This means they will be a lot less likely to depend on a man's material contribution for their attention and favours, as you say. Which (partly) explain why modern young women are getting harder to impress. It also means that an independent woman who wants to be in a relationship with you, and is indeed happy to pool her income with yours to build a family, is probably more likely to be in love with you and accept you for who you are.

Then try ask any senior woman in your family or neighbourhood: being a full-time wife, mother and housekeeper is a mix of roles which can be absolutely draining, as much and probably more than a full-time office job. They are roles that are certainly rewarding, yet not rewarded. That's where a man's chivalry and generosity usually step in and introduces charm and surprise in the woman's routine: a bunch of flowers, an unexpected dinner out, a little gift...they're there not necessarily as contributions, but as material expression of the man's gratitude, respect and love.
droid wrote:I don't know if I'm interpreting your first paragraph right, but I do have a brain in this skull, and have a really decent job and some status with it. The problem is I'm just below average height and have slightly less looks than the 'average southern italian' like you. We've gone through this before, I've described how this is not enough in the states. there's probably 1000 threads here on that. I've had plenty of women show interest but sorry, they've been really sub-par. But again, this has been covered already and is not the real point here.
So it's the two of us, who don't understand an hyperbole :) From what I read, you sound yet another case of young man who won't accept his limits and not only wants, but feels he deserves, to punch way above his height. If you say you rejected "plenty of women" just because you felt they didn't fit your high expectations, then the problem is more to do with your choices than how tall you are or the way you look.

But of course you will say it's all rotten Western society's fault if you can't get the hot 8s you deserve, right? :)
droid wrote:Some of you guys are standing on this moral soap box, and that's what I'm criticizing.
I don't want to put words on Winston's mouth but many of you guys don't understand his position, since you have been lucky to 'bang' women you fancy in the past. Other men just have to get this stuff out of their system in places like AC after years of frustration. I agree with you that it shouldn't become one's whole life, and probably Winston agrees too; the problem is that the thread and the subject make it appear like he was there 24-7 for decades. We all have many other dimensions in which we spend our time, but the majority of those don't go on these threads.

The other thing I criticize is that people have this fixation with the fact that money was involved. I'm pretty sure if these were just his college Spring-Break pics from Cancun, people wouldn't be getting so moralistic.
I have been to hoes a few times (twice in Singapore and once in London) so I am in no position to be faux-moralistic about it. I am just saying, considering how often and intensely Winston is back on the topic, he does seem to nurture some sort of strong nostalgia towards these magical times where he was surrounded by young and playful scantily clad girls who treated him like a pasha.

Of course I am not saying it's something he has done or would be doing 24/7, but writing endless posts painting these particular episodes of his life as the only way to be happy in the Philippines, when everybody knows that not looking like a horrible monster and having a good conversation will land you better looking and more educated girls than those found in Clarke means one of the two: 1) he is one of those (few) men who can't absolutely get any beyond the AC bars, and fortunately that's not his case, or 2) he is completely delusional and clearly hasn't paid due attention to the real beauties, the real treasures that the Philippines have to offer to the average Western man.

And here I am talking about the warm people, the simple life, the pleasant climate all year round, the natural wonders, the delicious fresh food, the emerging business opportunities, before I even begin to mention the large pool of available cuties.
droid wrote:Nitpicking you for a second, you say Winston could have easily wooed a quality woman but on the same breath say he missed his "golden chance", wth? That's condescending and insulting Lol
Hell yes, he missed a golden chance because 1) he spent an inordinate amount of time in the Philippines, 2) he is unlikely to spend as much time back there again and 3) if he did (as he did last year) the lure of AC would probably distract him from the idea of finding a longer lasting form of happiness.

Oh well, he did say he's heading to mainland China soon, so hopefully he'll have another chance.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Well that is true, but if you are behaving the same when you are 40 as you were when you were 19,
people do tend to make judgements about your Character.

That said, from what I read of you, I do think you underrate your prospects in the right environment.
Says who? Just because I'm an adult, doesn't mean I have to be serious and mature all the time. Acting playful and childlike is what keeps you young. Maybe in the West you have to act your age, but not in the Philippines. There you are more free to be what you want, including acting childlike and playful. The girls there are childlike and playful too, so it matches them when you act the same. That's the beauty of it. There is no judgment. You can be what you are. That's REAL FREEDOM.
MarcosZeitola wrote:I like how you have absolutely zero shame, Winston. None whatsoever. When's your Kardashian sex tape coming out? lol
I do have shame. If I'm doing something wrong I do. Or if I'm staying in the US when I'm not supposed to. Then I have shame. Or if I let others down. Then I have shame. But not when I'm acting out my natural desires that have been repressed.

Besides, that is something I can share with you guys here because you will understand. We are on the same wavelength here. So what's there to be ashamed of? We are all bretheren and understand each other right?
It's an observation Winston. People in general will make judgments about your character based on you behavior. For better or worse, that is a fact. You may not like it, but that is human nature.
Other people will judge you based on how you behave. They may not be accurate, but judge you they will. We are all often at the mercy of commonly held values and stereotypes. What happens in LV or AC does not always stay there. Many a job applicant has had his chances zeroed by an employer looking up his Facebook page and deciding that the family man image on the job application and interview did not match up with what he saw on Facebook of the same man doing a kegger with naked girls. Here on HA, I doubt anyone cares one way or the other. It is supposed to be somewhat of a man-club.

For some men there is still this sense that you can tie one on as you like, but will be modest and discreet about it. Now days, whatever you post online seems like it can come back and bite you.
In your case, it is not like you are a banker with a reputation to protect, so party on! LOL
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Hey didn't you enjoy all those images? lol.
Well if I ever need to hide those images, I can just move this thread to the NSFW section.
Any enemies you have probably have triplicated copies of this by now.
Winston wrote:Yes I had to buy those girls drinks, but it wasn't that much. It was well worth it as you can see.
Nice man, I don't see why some have such a problem with this. Some of them are pretty cute with a nice attitude.
The only picture I didn't like was the one fingering the camera, I don't know it they're trying to be western with that or something.
If Howard Stern can get away with not being discreet about these things, why can't I?
Besides, this forum needs some controversy to rev it up a bit and bring attention to it. lol
Well if you have to compare yourself to Howard Stern it's pretty messed up lol. But seriously even though some things are natural it's nice to have some discreetness, -not to confuse this with shame though I guess-.
Just because taking a dump is perfectly natural it doesn't mean we want to post about that all over the place.
Last edited by droid on October 12th, 2014, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I will probably visiting the Philippines sometime next year, and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll be honest with my opinions when I post about my experiences there in the country. I'm a neutral, so I'll decide whether or not all the praise or negativity towards the country is warranted or not. (I'm guessing my opinions will be somewhat in-between those two viewpoints.)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Billy wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Billy wrote:yeah starchild I am going to support Hookers in Pattaya and Angeles . We have to fight for our right to party. :)

Miserable puritans wake up otherwise your money goes to ugly feminists.
Good Luck Billy...I know you will....Even though I had some issues in Philippines...+ - I had a great time overall - yes there are scams, cheaters, gold diggers but at the same time - some incredible women, beaches, over all freedom compared to back home etc too...When you calculate all the negatives and positives - you will come out happy. Guaranteed.

You must not take one out from the other. Its the whole package. People get miserable and complain, because they try to take the Negatives out - It simply cannot be done anywhere. You have to take the negatives in your stride and move on.

As Filipinas say..Its up to you...If you choose go to Angeles and enjoy, or stay in Manila or Cebu and get Normal Dates...Totally upto your choices, time, money and tastes. We don't need to have selective morality in Philippines....It will destroy everything even the normal girls, our wife, our GFs in future....

Once the Hookers goes...The Femi-Nazi's would step into Philippines...and they are doing it slowly.....Some American Charities like IJM (International Justice Mission) is hell bent on destroying Angeles city...They are constantly raiding the bars ad scaring the tourist away. They are funded bv none other than US government and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. There is a very big thread in Philippines addicts forums...Google it before you go to know the latest stats on them as they have banned all bar fines etc sometime back due to fear of being raided. America is slowly killing Angeles city as well because it knows - American men are finding an outlet from the cage they have built around them.

Google more on Angles City situation before you go...Good Luck.

How long you plan to stay in Philippines?...Stay for minimum one month to soak all in ? I would suggest Quezon City as it is the most free spirited, real vibe away from foreign influences cities but with all modern facilities in Philippines. Almost 80% of all my dates were from QC, however, I made a mistake of staying in Makati.

Thumb Rule...The more inner you go to Philippines..The better it becomes. :)

Enjoy...:)
Thanks starchild for the info. Yes I know the thread you mentioned I read it some month ago. I read a lot in the forum also in there are also german forums who have nice info.

Normally I wanted it to make like Henry from livingbeyondthesea. Living in a little city is cheaper. Manila there lots of girls but criminality is high and the rents are hight too.

I wanted to spend several month in the PI. It depends how I like it there. It´s my first trip to SEA so we will see.

Angeles city is a shithole but if Winston made it there maybe I can stay there some days just for the adventure and the selfies baby :)

What´s your next plans? Making lots of money and wifing an Indian chick?
LOL...No Indian Chick for me...There are no Indian Chicks ...Just another name for buzz kill :)

I'm planning to go to Europe and then may be from there Philippines. It takes unusually long time to go anywhere from India...even for Philippines..I need a visa which take tons of paper work plus two-three weeks processing, then immigration questions etc etc.....same for Europe...Its slow, painful, miserable, boring here in India to do anything :)

I can take the easy route - get married and settle down anywhere or work in a corporation and go abroad but then Holidays will be minimal, more stress, no choice on going to a country and living there - mere corporate slave aka compromise on my freedom and thoughts - I won't be able to do the things I do in Philippines working for a corporation or getting married to an Indian chick living abroad :) - Its a trade off...

There are tons of American corporations in India who wants slaves for 1/10th of the salary they would pay an American in America. They effectively kill two birds with one stone. Make Americans jobless, miserable - Making Indians Slaves.

Its really hard for me to have thoughts of freedom and living my life the way I want it in India. India is just one long stretch of Compromise which leads to slavery. 99% of Asians have that Slave DNA now :) ...Thats why all American corporations love India, China, Philippines...Asia = Slave factory :)

I left the freelance work I had in Philippines as the American employer was taking me for granted. giving more hours and less pay..thinking I'm just one of those Indians who would compromise, In desperate need for money, slave etc....I gave him a good shock and left the work mid way.... I know not good to do ..but he needed that to remind him of how to treat humans...so looking for a new one...working freelance from home suits my lifestyle, it takes time, but once i get it...then I'm free to do whatever I like - only i have to worry about Visa.

I'm aiming for next year to be in Philippines - However, as soon as I land in Manila...I cover my lost time easily as I have more time to do everything.

Yeah..Henry's lifestyle is great....I would prefer that If I did not had to work online....I need internet so had to live around big cities...

Enjoy SEA....
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Sorry to tear your paragraphs apart but I have to make several points.
publicduende wrote:
droid wrote:It's hard to discuss with you duende, you sidetrack missing the point. I was talking about the nature of women, and how to a greater or lesser degree they require some material contribution for their attention and favors. Not on whether you'd need to go to AC really.
This is a silly stereotype. A stay at home woman will need money to buy grocery, pay bills and manage the household. Of course if she doesn't work and wants to pay for her gym membership or a new dress, there is a single source of income to provide for that. That doesn't automatically make the man a serf of her wife's caprices, or v****a.
I'm not complaining about women wanting some material retribution, am just saying it's natural and it happens to a greater or lesser degree; there's no clearly defined line but more of a gradient IMO. I don't get why so many other guys complain about "hipergamy", when it's perfectly natural. I actually like it, thus my posts in this thread lol.
publicduende wrote: You perhaps fail to acknowledge that most women can be (and are) financially independent. This means they will be a lot less likely to depend on a man's material contribution for their attention and favours, as you say. Which (partly) explain why modern young women are getting harder to impress. It also means that an independent woman who wants to be in a relationship with you, and is indeed happy to pool her income with yours to build a family, is probably more likely to be in love with you and accept you for who you are.
I know you don't like some of these chauvinistic observations, but it has been addressed already that women wouldn't be able to survive on their own, unless the state forces us to give them some stuff for free. There are pretty sharp women that make things happen but I doubt it's the majority like you say. Anyway at the end of the day we dudes have to go back down into the coal mine, under the tractor trailer, and into producing the software algorithms to keep things moving.
Would she be willing to get with you if you were flat out broke? would she put her money for both people's future? That case is still a rarity. My point is the opposite, they still seek material support even if they're "independent"; a hawt guy will get extra points if he can super size her car and home.
Whereas for us guys the material things she brings to the table are generally of little importance, we care more about her looks and demeanor, not whether she can support us. That's the key difference.
publicduende wrote:Then try ask any senior woman in your family or neighbourhood: being a full-time wife, mother and housekeeper is a mix of roles which can be absolutely draining, as much and probably more than a full-time office job. They are roles that are certainly rewarding, yet not rewarded. That's where a man's chivalry and generosity usually step in and introduces charm and surprise in the woman's routine: a bunch of flowers, an unexpected dinner out, a little gift...they're there not necessarily as contributions, but as material expression of the man's gratitude, respect and love.
That's all very nice duende. I just have to point out she does get rewarded when she gets a roof over her head, a running car, and paid bills.
publicduende wrote:So it's the two of us, who don't understand an hyperbole :) From what I read, you sound yet another case of young man who won't accept his limits and not only wants, but feels he deserves, to punch way above his height. If you say you rejected "plenty of women" just because you felt they didn't fit your high expectations, then the problem is more to do with your choices than how tall you are or the way you look.But of course you will say it's all rotten Western society's fault if you can't get the hot 8s you deserve, right? :)
No duende, like I've said before you haven't been here and dealt with these crackhead tat'd up beauties; this thread shouldn't become another anti-AW rant but suffice to say they are sub-par in looks and character. I won't be shamed into settling BELOW my league. I've repeated that my main gripe is not really with any political stuff but with the demographics. Thus HA for me. I know it seems like a contradiction complaining about trashy women yet defendinf AC girls, but there seems to e be a difference in that they are slender , pleasant and very few have tatoos.
I do reckon am a bit commitment-phobic in that I fear to get stuck with someone without "having had fun" before hand, as shallow as that sounds.
publicduende wrote:I have been to hoes a few times (twice in Singapore and once in London) so I am in no position to be faux-moralistic about it. I am just saying, considering how often and intensely Winston is back on the topic, he does seem to nurture some sort of strong nostalgia towards these magical times..
Your honesty is appreciated.

"..surrounded by young and playful scantily clad girls who treated him like a pasha."
THAT sounds great.
publicduende wrote:Of course I am not saying it's something he has done or would be doing 24/7, but writing endless posts painting these particular episodes of his life as the only way to be happy in the Philippines, when everybody knows that not looking like a horrible monster and having a good conversation will land you better looking and more educated girls than those found in Clarke means one of the two: 1) he is one of those (few) men who can't absolutely get any beyond the AC bars, and fortunately that's not his case, or 2) he is completely delusional and clearly hasn't paid due attention to the real beauties, the real treasures that the Philippines have to offer to the average Western man.
And here I am talking about the warm people, the simple life, the pleasant climate all year round, the natural wonders, the delicious fresh food, the emerging business opportunities, before I even begin to mention the large pool of available cuties.
Hell yes, he missed a golden chance because 1) he spent an inordinate amount of time in the Philippines, 2) he is unlikely to spend as much time back there again and 3) if he did (as he did last year) the lure of AC would probably distract him from the idea of finding a longer lasting form of happiness.
Oh well, he did say he's heading to mainland China soon, so hopefully he'll have another chance.
Some of us like Winston or perhaps Jeremy, who didn't get much action early on, have to make up for 'lost' time after living in bad dating/hookup places. Simultaneously, some of us like women physically a lot more than others do, and perhaps for the same reasons. That's why I'm not quick to judge on this thread. But we agree of course in that one has to see the other stuff life has, as well as the geographical location. It would be up to Winston to post what other things he did, but it wouldn't be relevant to the site if he made a thread on a degree he got on Luzon or something, the whole site is about social interaction.

I really look forward to see him in China.

Edit: Crap I'm finding exhausting to compose these multi-point posts now, also because the pages are taking so long to load. I can't be spending so much time in the forum now, I have to do the stuff for my trip.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

starchild5 wrote:
Billy wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Billy wrote:yeah starchild I am going to support Hookers in Pattaya and Angeles . We have to fight for our right to party. :)

Good Luck Billy...I know you will....Even though I had some issues in Philippines...+ - I had a great time overall - yes there are scams, cheaters, gold diggers but at the same time - some incredible women, beaches, over all freedom compared to back home etc too...When you calculate all the negatives and positives - you will come out happy. Guaranteed.

You must not take one out from the other. Its the whole package. People get miserable and complain, because they try to take the Negatives out - It simply cannot be done anywhere. You have to take the negatives in your stride and move on.

As Filipinas say..Its up to you...If you choose go to Angeles and enjoy, or stay in Manila or Cebu and get Normal Dates...Totally upto your choices, time, money and tastes. We don't need to have selective morality in Philippines....It will destroy everything even the normal girls, our wife, our GFs in future....

Once the Hookers goes...The Femi-Nazi's would step into Philippines...and they are doing it slowly.....Some American Charities like IJM (International Justice Mission) is hell bent on destroying Angeles city...They are constantly raiding the bars ad scaring the tourist away. They are funded bv none other than US government and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. There is a very big thread in Philippines addicts forums...Google it before you go to know the latest stats on them as they have banned all bar fines etc sometime back due to fear of being raided. America is slowly killing Angeles city as well because it knows - American men are finding an outlet from the cage they have built around them.

How long you plan to stay in Philippines?...Stay for minimum one month to soak all in ? I would suggest Quezon City as it is the most free spirited, real vibe away from foreign influences cities but with all modern facilities in Philippines. Almost 80% of all my dates were from QC, however, I made a mistake of staying in Makati.

Thanks starchild for the info. Yes I know the thread you mentioned I read it some month ago. I read a lot in the forum also in there are also german forums who have nice info.

Normally I wanted it to make like Henry from livingbeyondthesea. Living in a little city is cheaper. Manila there lots of girls but criminality is high and the rents are hight too.

I wanted to spend several month in the PI. It depends how I like it there. It´s my first trip to SEA so we will see.

Angeles city is a shithole but if Winston made it there maybe I can stay there some days just for the adventure and the selfies baby :)

LOL...No Indian Chick for me...There are no Indian Chicks ...Just another name for buzz kill :)

I'm planning to go to Europe and then may be from there Philippines. It takes unusually long time to go anywhere from India...even for Philippines..I need a visa which take tons of paper work plus two-three weeks processing, then immigration questions etc etc.....same for Europe...Its slow, painful, miserable, boring here in India to do anything :)

I can take the easy route - get married and settle down anywhere or work in a corporation and go abroad but then Holidays will be minimal, more stress, no choice on going to a country and living there - mere corporate slave aka compromise on my freedom and thoughts - I won't be able to do the things I do in Philippines working for a corporation or getting married to an Indian chick living abroad :) - Its a trade off...

There are tons of American corporations in India who wants slaves for 1/10th of the salary they would pay an American in America. They effectively kill two birds with one stone. Make Americans jobless, miserable - Making Indians Slaves.

Its really hard for me to have thoughts of freedom and living my life the way I want it in India. India is just one long stretch of Compromise which leads to slavery. 99% of Asians have that Slave DNA now :) ...Thats why all American corporations love India, China, Philippines...Asia = Slave factory :)

I left the freelance work I had in Philippines as the American employer was taking me for granted. giving more hours and less pay..thinking I'm just one of those Indians who would compromise, In desperate need for money, slave etc....I gave him a good shock and left the work mid way.... I know not good to do ..but he needed that to remind him of how to treat humans...so looking for a new one...working freelance from home suits my lifestyle, it takes time, but once i get it...then I'm free to do whatever I like - only i have to worry about Visa.

I'm aiming for next year to be in Philippines - However, as soon as I land in Manila...I cover my lost time easily as I have more time to do everything.

Yeah..Henry's lifestyle is great....I would prefer that If I did not had to work online....I need internet so had to live around big cities...

Enjoy SEA....

I like your stuff man. Keep it going. I want to try the online work too. I am not that fit but who knows. I will try it with German sites. As my German is like my mother tongue. Anyway we´ll see. Maybe I am still in the PI when you come back if the I can adapt myself to the beautiful shithole :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another key point:

America provides NO OUTLET for sexually starving men. Men have urges, and sex is one of them. But not all men have lovers to satisfy their sexual urges. A normal man cannot just point to any pretty woman he fancies and ask her to have sex with him.

Therefore, some amount of prostitution is necessary in society. Otherwise, sexless men will become frustrated, angry, dissatisfied and invalidated. As a result, they will start doing stupid things such as developing unhealthy addictions (drugs, alcohol, food, video games, etc.). Or they may lose it and going on mass shooting sprees (e.g. as Elliott Rodgers and George Soudini did).

In other countries, societies understand this. That's why in nearly all countries except for America, prostitution is either legal or tolerated. That's because other countries are saner and wiser and understand that prostitution is a "necessary evil". Even Canada and England have legalized prostitution. Canadian cities, for example, have legal brothels (aka "massage parlors") where men can choose from a lineup of girls to have sex with.

Even in the ancient past, societies were more understanding about providing an outlet for sexually starving men as well. During the Middle Ages in Medieval Europe, for example, prostitution was provided. It was likened to a sewer -- considered "dirty but necessary". So even people during the Middle Ages were wiser than modern America. They at least understood and acknowledged that the sexual needs and urges of men have to be satisfied through some outlet, whereas modern America does not. America is clearly out of touch with reality and with the needs of men. It is after all, the most self-delusional country on the planet, and the least down-to-earth as well.

America does NOT acknowledge the needs of sexually starving men, and thus prostitution is illegal in the US. Instead, America prefers to focus on economic and consumerist needs. America FALSELY believes that CONSUMERISM is all men need to be happy and satisfied, which is NOT TRUE. But America only cares about CONSUMER needs because it is a purely CONSUMERIST society and thus expects consumerism alone to satisfy all the cravings and needs of people. This is one of America's biggest FALSE FALLACIES.

Furthermore, America deems the needs of men as unimportant. It prefers to focus instead on the needs of women. One reason for this is because women are more likely to be bigger consumers than men are. As we all know, women are bigger shoppers and more likely to buy useless junk at the mall than men are. They are more easily manipulated to buy things by the media and advertising as well. So focusing on women's consumer needs is more profitable to America's economy.

However, America was not always so out of touch with the needs of men. During the 1800's and early 1900's, America had what was known as "Saloon Girls". Men would walk into saloons and be entertained by these saloon girls, who would entice them to go upstairs and have sex with them for a small fee. If you've seen western films and movies set in the Old West, then you know about them, as they are often featured in them.

Today, the only legalized prostitution in America is in Nevada brothels. However, since the 1990's, the prices in Nevada's legalized brothels has risen from $150 - $200 to over $1000+ as of 2013, which is an outrageous and disproportionate price increase of 500 percent. What's worse, the quality of the women working in Nevada's brothels has declined as well. Thus they have become a big ripoff. The only other alternative is illegal prostitution from escort sites, which are risky and unpredictable. Being so discreet, you don't really know what you will get from them.

As such, America does NOT have safe, stable, proper outlets for sexually starving men in America to release their sexual urges. There is no logical reason for this. Religion is not the reason, for even during the theocracy of the Middle Ages, and the puritanical society of Victorian England, prostitution was legal.

America is clearly the worst place for men. Men's needs are not acknowledged or validated in America. And men are not allowed to complain about this either, because a man's duty in America is to SERVE the needs of others, not himself. He is to serve the needs of the economy by being a consumer, and serve the needs of women and children as well. But his own needs are deemed unimportant. If he openly expresses his needs and desires, he looks like a selfish bastard.

It's no wonder then that you see so many depressed men in America with hopeless looks on their faces and nothing to live for. Men are clearly oppressed in America and that fact is NOT acknowledged, which is an injustice.

The only logical solution is to go ABROAD to saner, healthier countries with societies and women that are more pro-men and more understanding of men's needs. There, men will receive validation and be treated better, and thus be happier. And in foreign societies, when a man is sexually starving, he can fulfill his urges by utilizing the safe decent quality prostitution available in other countries.

So basically, other countries provide the "sewer" of prostitution, whereas America does not. As a consequence, without a necessary "sewer system" for male sexual urges, sexually starving men in America are forced to "hold it in" instead. But always having to "hold in" your urges is not healthy or good. When men are always forced to do that, they become f***ed up, insane, crazy, depressed mental basket cases as a result.

And that's one of the major reasons why you have the highest rate of mental illness in America. According to the World Health Organization, if you live in America, you have a 50 percent chance of developing a mental disorder. (See here: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archi ... se/246035/)

Clearly, America is a sinking ship. Everything is in decline in America and has been for decades, except for technology and evermore consumer products of course. When a ship is sinking, the obvious natural solution is to GET OFF it. It's simple logic and common sense. We all know that.

So why then, hasn't this obvious solution of getting off the sinking ship of America received more publicity? Because, of course, America is the king of self-delusion, hypocrisy and bullshit. And thus, it is the least likely to acknowledge the truth about itself -- that it is the most insane, mentally ill, delusional, artificial, toxic and Satanic country on Earth. No question about it.

So get out while you still can. It's the only sane thing to do.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Winston-

On that we can agree. American women manipulate and make a commodity of sex more than any other group. The society has become very perverse and twisted. American girls are trained from a very young
age that they are sitting on the path to control and money. Hence the function of essentially a puzzy cartel to control and manipulate price.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Otherwise, sexless men will become frustrated, angry, dissatisfied and invalidated. As a result, they will start doing stupid things such as developing unhealthy addictions (drugs, alcohol, food, video games, etc.). Or they may lose it and going on mass shooting sprees (e.g. as Elliott Rodgers and George Soudini did).
American males sublimate with "Hobbies" and "Toys" :cry:

Winston wrote:However, America was not always so out of touch with the needs of men. During the 1800's and early 1900's, America had what was known as "Saloon Girls". Men would walk into saloons and be entertained by these saloon girls, who would entice them to go upstairs and have sex with them for a small fee. If you've seen western films and movies set in the Old West, then you know about them, as they are often featured in them.
It's still that way in South America and Spain. It's very nice, instead of boring robotic stuff, it's a bar ambience with music, and if a girl wants to do "business" with you she can approach you, or vice-versa. Or if you just feel like having some drinks and leaving you can too. Regarding your OP, I felt like you describe in Spain in 2010 we went to a bar ;) with my buddy. I was almost suicidal after a long drought in the states and feeling like a worthless piece of sh*t. We walked in, and before I could order a drink this hot hungarian babe was grabbing me by the waist and trying to entice me (she did)... that night was crazy, later this other slim/petite brazilian just got close and kissed me in a real nice way. Damn i couldn't believe it. I posted the rest all in detail in another thread. Point is, this stuff was literally a life saver Lol.
Last edited by droid on October 13th, 2014, 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

One other thing I like about the Philippines is the Childlike Playfulness. Filipinas are simple minded and they laugh at my silly jokes which makes me feel good :). They are also not that demanding, very understanding and knows there place in a relationship. Very few Filipinas ever over step their boundaries. They act very decent. They are ok to go in Jeepney or Taxi or Train depending on the situation. I have rarely been said No to what I planned.

Just for Laughs and Mr Bean are insanely popular in Philippines....You would see their shows in Malls, bus TV and Flights etc. People gather around to watch whenever Mr. Bean comes up on Tvs in malls.

India also forces you to act in a certain way and If you do not.. they would always say...You are 30s or 40s or Married with kids, act with responsibility, be mature etc.

No Filipina has ever told me to "Grow Up" , act like an adult etc...They are fine as the way I'm. As long as you respect a women in Philippines all is well.

---------------------

Philippines is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Its booming. In 10 years it would be a completely different place. Once the casinos gets completed, people will have much cleaner options to hunt. These are the kinds of resorts they are building now. The elites have something big planned for the Philippines for sure :) ....

Abana Resort Cebu in Mactan.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:Philippines is one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Its booming. In 10 years it would be a completely different place. Once the casinos gets completed, people will have much cleaner options to hunt. These are the kinds of resorts they are building now. The elites have something big planned for the Philippines for sure :) ....
Abana Resort Cebu in Mactan.
Very insightful man.
I find stupid that the short-sighted corrupt elites (not only there) would keep a large percentage of the population idle and scrapping for leftovers, when it's in such elites' best interest to keep them all producing so they can steal a bigger chunk of a bigger pie. This overlaps other "conspiracies" of course but it's worth noting. Optimistically, there might be an "enlightenment" period within corruption's history lol.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

starchild5 wrote:
Billy wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Enjoy SEA....
Indians are very intelligent and highly educated people. They dominate engineering and IT fields. The British educational system did benefit India. However, the poverty in India is insane and the Indian men can be very sleazy to outright dangerous (girl raped on bus). Indian men are sexually frustrated virgins so they take it out on women or society. The cities in India look like garbage heaps. The pollution and overcrowding can be really disgusting.

Human beings are not slaves. They should be treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
Life is beautiful.