My Girlfriend Bella

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Franco
Freshman Poster

My Girlfriend Bella

Post by Franco »

Last edited by Franco on October 14th, 2014, 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is beautiful.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Very nice! She has the look of a keeper!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

If she doesn't have a hairy p.ussy, then I'll make her grow it back. She has a nice bohemian look. Sorry, Franco, kuya. LMAO! LOL! I can tell she doesn't like condoms when she's in a relationship. lmao
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

She looks nice,

I sometimes really wonder, why Asian men are looking for white women.
No reason really to do that...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Nice! I especially like the last photo of her sitting. She looks sweet and wholesome, like a gem. What is her personality like? Are there photos of the two of you that you can post? How did she end up in Italy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:She looks nice,

I sometimes really wonder, why Asian men are looking for white women.
No reason really to do that...
That only applies to Asian American men. It's because:

1. They have been brainwashed by American culture to think white women are the hottest and the ideal.
2. They have an inferiority complex from being treated as inferior in America and bullied.
3. Thus, getting a white woman is seen as an accomplishment and a STEP UP in status for Asian American men. It helps compensate for their inferiority status in America, and makes them look like they fit in and are worth something.
4. Deep down, they feel that they have something to prove. Getting a white woman is a sign of success for them. It makes them feel like they are not inferior anymore and now equal with white men. It also makes them feel validated and accepted as "true Americans".

I know because that's why I used to be crazy and fixated on white women.

So you see, America gives men, especially minority men, an inferiority complex. They don't feel accepted for who they are. That's why American culture is very TOXIC and BAD for your soul and feeling of self-worth. It tears you down and tells you that you have to be mean and tough to survive in a cold cruel American society.

America is the worst place for a sensitive person or a person who is sweet, kind and wholesome, because it tries to corrupt and destroy your soul. Thus sensitive people and kind, wholesome people are miserable in America, because they are not validated and can't be themselves.

Everything in America is FAKE and TOXIC. Thus everything that touches America becomes fake and toxic as well, including immigrants and minorities. It's really sad and needs to be exposed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I want to kill you and take her for myself.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Being a Filipino American, Franco, I think you did well, I must say...
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Johnny1975 wrote:I want to kill you and take her for myself.
Even in death, I would still love her. So you murdering me would be meaningless because she has my heart.

Have peace my brother.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Winston wrote:Nice! I especially like the last photo of her sitting. She looks sweet and wholesome, like a gem. What is her personality like? Are there photos of the two of you that you can post? How did she end up in Italy?
Bella is the strongest person I ever met. After her attack in Italy, she had trust issues for a very long time. 4 Italian men attempted to assault and rape her on her way home one dark rainy night. She managed to break the legs of 2 of her attackers, but the 2 other guys beat her up pretty bad (bruised face, broken ribs). She held this secret inside from me for awhile, but when she told me she broke down in tears because of her shame. I told her she is very brave person and bad ass to defend herself. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Woman beaters are the biggest cowards and if I was there I would've strangled them all to death after I put 4 bullets in their heads.

She has a kind and caring personality - she never talks bad about anyone. Even if people are mean to her, she smiles and forgives them because she is full of jah's love everyday. That's why I am willing to sacrifice myself to protect her. She is my puso, my mahal.
Life is beautiful.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Franco wrote:
Winston wrote:Nice! I especially like the last photo of her sitting. She looks sweet and wholesome, like a gem. What is her personality like? Are there photos of the two of you that you can post? How did she end up in Italy?
Bella is the strongest person I ever met. After her attack in Italy, she had trust issues for a very long time. 4 Italian men attempted to assault and rape her on her way home one dark rainy night. She managed to break the legs of 2 of her attackers, but the 2 other guys beat her up pretty bad (bruised face, broken ribs). She held this secret inside from me for awhile, but when she told me she broke down in tears because of her shame. I told her she is very brave person and bad a** to defend herself. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Woman beaters are the biggest cowards and if I was there I would've strangled them all to death after I put 4 bullets in their heads.

She has a kind and caring personality - she never talks bad about anyone. Even if people are mean to her, she smiles and forgives them because she is full of jah's love everyday. That's why I am willing to sacrifice myself to protect her. She is my puso, my mahal.
Even though I stick by what I said, you have my belated condolences going to her due to what those Italian men tried to do to her. I'm a wild-a.ss dude, but rape is something I don't do. If she's 110 percent NOT DOWN to f.uck, I never force myself, but if she's like 85 percent or lower in the non-DTF feeling, then I will still still smash even though she may not be comfy. :-D
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Franco wrote:
Bella is the strongest person I ever met. After her attack in Italy, she had trust issues for a very long time. 4 Italian men attempted to assault and rape her on her way home one dark rainy night. She managed to break the legs of 2 of her attackers, but the 2 other guys beat her up pretty bad (bruised face, broken ribs). She held this secret inside from me for awhile, but when she told me she broke down in tears because of her shame. I told her she is very brave person and bad a** to defend herself. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Woman beaters are the biggest cowards and if I was there I would've strangled them all to death after I put 4 bullets in their heads.

Even though I stick by what I said, you have my belated condolences going to her due to what those Italian men tried to do to her. I'm a wild-a.ss dude, but rape is something I don't do. If she's 110 percent NOT DOWN to f.uck, I never force myself, but if she's like 85 percent or lower in the non-DTF feeling, then I will still still smash even though she may not be comfy. :-D
Bella is very loyal and doesn't cheat no matter what in a relationship. However, she's really bisexual and is very attracted to other girls. She feels guilty about it sometimes because her Catholicness reminds her it's sinful yet the pleasure is so fun. I don't mind when she messes around with other chicks when we're out in the hookah bar. I've had my fair share of 3somes and orgy group sex, but to be honest guys, I like the 1 on 1 intimacy. I like giving her all of my focus to her alone. But I don't mind if she brings another girl in the mix.
Life is beautiful.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Franco wrote:

That is a very sad but inspirational story Franco. I can relate, in the mines, I spent 10 years working hard, long days/nights (what's the difference when you're underground?) until I felt satsu no hadou for the first time when me questioning a shift foreman's decision led to a fight. I naturally started to dominate but then when he was down, he pulled out his control baton and ran at me when I wasn't looking. I turned around suddenly but it was too late. The baton collided with my beautiful face with godlike authority, causing my blood spill across the mines, staining the mining suits of some of my fellow miners. Luckily for me, the shocking prod at the end of the baton didn't make contact with my face. I was down with blood running into my eyes at the feet of the shift foreman when he pulled out a gun and roared, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO..." but before he could finish, I tore up out of no-where with a magnificent Dragon Punch, nailing him square on the chin. Blood went everywhere as I ascended into the air, impairing my vision somewhat. When I landed from my 15 foot high leap, I experienced very profound feelings of elation. To say this elation was short-lived would be a lie, even though one of my fellow miners brought to my attention the body of the shift foreman, which was missing it's head. This was when I became empowered by satsu no hadou (killing intent) and in turn, became my widely known superhero alter-ego, PAG.

:arrow:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Franco wrote:

That is a very sad but inspirational story Franco. I can relate, in the mines, I spent 10 years working hard, long days/nights (what's the difference when you're underground?) until I felt satsu no hadou for the first time when me questioning a shift foreman's decision led to a fight. I naturally started to dominate but then when he was down, he pulled out his control baton and ran at me when I wasn't looking. I turned around suddenly but it was too late. The baton collided with my beautiful face with godlike authority, causing my blood spill across the mines, staining the mining suits of some of my fellow miners. Luckily for me, the shocking prod at the end of the baton didn't make contact with my face. I was down with blood running into my eyes at the feet of the shift foreman when he pulled out a gun and roared, "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO..." but before he could finish, I tore up out of no-where with a magnificent Dragon Punch, nailing him square on the chin. Blood went everywhere as I ascended into the air, impairing my vision somewhat. When I landed from my 15 foot high leap, I experienced very profound feelings of elation. To say this elation was short-lived would be a lie, even though one of my fellow miners brought to my attention the body of the shift foreman, which was missing it's head. This was when I became empowered by satsu no hadou (killing intent) and in turn, became my widely known superhero alter-ego, PAG.

:arrow:
Your Falcon punch impressed me. I had to read it again after I smoked some ganja and it all made sense to me.
Life is beautiful.