MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I don't know if Rock looks down on Asian but there are white expats that do look down on Asian and they are in Asia. I met and seen white expats in Asia that are really racist in the core and see Asian women as nothing but sex toys and Asian men as eunuch. A racist person doesn't necessary have to be a skin head or burn a cross in front of someone homes but a racist person would have this superiority complex over another race.Many white expats in Asia exhibits this behavior. I mean why are they in Asia? They want to feel superior over the natives because they the white expats probably feel inadequate themselves.

For some white expats it's like they want to feel like the white masters back in the slave day in USA. Sadly in places like the Philippines there are pockets of area that a white men will feel like a superior race. I find this in Will N Dodd. writing. I find the way he writes he comes off as a racist...and I notice that with other writers on this forum too.

Repatirate even though he was a dick was more of reactionary to the white racist expat in my opinion. I think with repatirate he probably experience allot of racism growing up in the states. Once moving overseas I think he still has allot of bitterness in him. In a way he is hurting still and you can see it by his bully tactics in his writing.
Everyone has some type of superiority complex, whether it is in regards to another race, class, or other demographic. I agree that that is one reasons why many expats come to the Philippines. They believe their worth is higher whether it is based off of physical traits, wealth, or status. Even within individual races and nationalities there is a superiority complex that exists. I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt of higher value when traveling through poorer, "white trash" areas of the U.S. being an educated, sophisticated young man. It is not solely a white man issue, however. Light skinned blacks vs dark skinned blacks, Japanese vs. Chinese, Filipinos and Negritoes, it exists everywhere.

I agree with your assessment of Repat. though he himself showed his superiority complex many times in his writing as well. As you mentioned he most likely had a horrible time when he was in the United States and acquired a whole lot of resentment for people, probably white men. He makes it quite clear that locals (Asians) get the best looking girls and that expats are screwing the "untouchables." To me his statements come off as very racist not to mention purely speculative. To me that is no different than Will N boasting about all the poon he gets and his view of himself as a "God."
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

hammanta wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I don't know if Rock looks down on Asian but there are white expats that do look down on Asian and they are in Asia. I met and seen white expats in Asia that are really racist in the core and see Asian women as nothing but sex toys and Asian men as eunuch. A racist person doesn't necessary have to be a skin head or burn a cross in front of someone homes but a racist person would have this superiority complex over another race.Many white expats in Asia exhibits this behavior. I mean why are they in Asia? They want to feel superior over the natives because they the white expats probably feel inadequate themselves.

For some white expats it's like they want to feel like the white masters back in the slave day in USA. Sadly in places like the Philippines there are pockets of area that a white men will feel like a superior race. I find this in Will N Dodd. writing. I find the way he writes he comes off as a racist...and I notice that with other writers on this forum too.

Repatirate even though he was a dick was more of reactionary to the white racist expat in my opinion. I think with repatirate he probably experience allot of racism growing up in the states. Once moving overseas I think he still has allot of bitterness in him. In a way he is hurting still and you can see it by his bully tactics in his writing.
Everyone has some type of superiority complex, whether it is in regards to another race, class, or other demographic. I agree that that is one reasons why many expats come to the Philippines. They believe their worth is higher whether it is based off of physical traits, wealth, or status. Even within individual races and nationalities there is a superiority complex that exists. I'd be lying if I didn't say I felt of higher value when traveling through poorer, "white trash" areas of the U.S. being an educated, sophisticated young man. It is not solely a white man issue, however. Light skinned blacks vs dark skinned blacks, Japanese vs. Chinese, Filipinos and Negritoes, it exists everywhere.

I agree with your assessment of Repat. though he himself showed his superiority complex many times in his writing as well. As you mentioned he most likely had a horrible time when he was in the United States and acquired a whole lot of resentment for people, probably white men. He makes it quite clear that locals (Asians) get the best looking girls and that expats are screwing the "untouchables." To me his statements come off as very racist not to mention purely speculative. To me that is no different than Will N boasting about all the poon he gets and his view of himself as a "God."
Old white men with young Filipina women is just part of the landscape in the PI. They're both using each other for something - whether sex or money. I'm Libertarian as hell so if two people voluntary enter an exchange that benefits both parties? Why not? If it's not rape; then it's consensual. If people wanna drink and do drugs, let them. Adults are responsible for their own well-being. The government nor religion has NO RIGHT to infringe on the individual freedom. Marijuana is NOT a drug. It's herbal. Drugs are synthetics like shabu. Hey, if a foreign man is willing to support a family in the PI. Good for him. Whore-mongering will exist in all countries including Ghost's beloved China.

Ghost believes China is some pure Asian race. The Mongols and the Japanese were running train on the Han Chinese for centuries. China was called the Sick Man of Asia the way she was passed around by different foreign powers. There's a shortage of women in China with millions of lonely sexually frustrated male virgins running around looking for a wife in the countryside.

Chinese are godless Communist capitalist bullies whose greed is unmatched in geopolitics of the Asian region.
Life is beautiful.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Franco,

Don't be too hard on the Chinese. From some accounts there are Chinese men that go to the Philippines to do the sex tourism and from other accounts the Chinese that live in the Philippines tend to be the higher class.
The Philippines and Chinese are at different stage. Even though there the rest of China is still consider 3rd world the major cities are carrying China as the next economic might. Where as the Philippines is well there is just too much corruption within the Govt and it's just messed up that I think a coup and strong govt is needed to reform the Philippines.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

chanta76 wrote:Franco,

Don't be too hard on the Chinese. From some accounts there are Chinese men that go to the Philippines to do the sex tourism and from other accounts the Chinese that live in the Philippines tend to be the higher class.
The Philippines and Chinese are at different stage. Even though there the rest of China is still consider 3rd world the major cities are carrying China as the next economic might. Where as the Philippines is well there is just too much corruption within the Govt and it's just messed up that I think a coup and strong govt is needed to reform the Philippines.
Yeah, I can understand Filipino's and Filipino Americans dislike of the Chinese, but I think it's somewhat unwarranted as I've had nothing but mostly positive experiences in China--as a Korean American. The Chicom government may be shit, but I can disassociate the Chinese Communists from the Chinese people--just like how some people around the world, like to judge Americans by their government--which I think is unfair.

Your Chinese bashing is getting a bid old, Franco.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

zboy1 wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Franco,

Yeah, I can understand Filipino's and Filipino Americans dislike of the Chinese, but I think it's somewhat unwarranted as I've had nothing but mostly positive experiences in China--as a Korean American. The Chicom government may be shit, but I can disassociate the Chinese Communists from the Chinese people--just like how some people around the world, like to judge Americans by their government--which I think is unfair.

Your Chinese bashing is getting a bid old, Franco.
My apologies for annoying Sir Kimchi Gangnam Warrior of K-pop Zboy1.

The whole of Korean culture is based on Chinese Confucianism. Ancient Korea looked to China as the greatest civilization and copied its Confucian values. I argue the Koreans are more traditional Chinese culture than the Communist Mainland Chinese. Koreans have retained the age-old Confucian teachings of obeying authority and seeking higher knowledge. Hard work, unity, and discipline have made the Korean Tiger an economic powerhouse after the Korean War. The Phils used to be richer than SKorea back in the 1970s. Koreans used to admire Filipino wealth back in the day! LOL.

AskAKorean Blog Confucianism influence in Korea http://askakorean.blogspot.com/1998/02/ ... index.html
Life is beautiful.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MBL wrote:ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Had sex with 3 girls in 24 hours. (only 1 is new though)
What kind of BS is this? is it a video game now?
I'm not a Roosh hater but the language and acronyms of these types are frickin' annoying.
We've already stated your 6-7s are not impressive.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

droid wrote:
MBL wrote:ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Had sex with 3 girls in 24 hours. (only 1 is new though)
What kind of BS is this? is it a video game now?
I'm not a Roosh hater but the language and acronyms of these types are frickin' annoying.
We've already stated your 6-7s are not impressive.
My girls make the girls of other expats look like the elephant man.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

UPDATE: Day 19
Met up with a new girl, Amber HB6. She would be a 7 is I am into darker skinned girls, because she face is very pretty. She was totally into me from the very beginning. Took her back to my home where I convinced her to stay the night. Did not have sex with her because she doesn't seem mentally ready. We did make each other feel good in other ways though ;)

Heading out for another date now.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

What's your goals with this? I mean we get it..your getting laid in the Philippines but it's nothing new..I mean there are lots of blogs and field report about the Philippines as being an easy lay. I remember you saying that this is about an Asian guy report on the Philippines. There are lots of Asian guys in the Philippines getting laid. At the same time you believe you are doing it with the better quality girls.. but that's just your opinion.

I mean let say you are but so what. I mean how is this educational ? I think you might be better fit to write your field reports on those sex tourist sites or naught nomad type sites.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

chanta76 wrote:Mr.Bluelight,

What's your goals with this? I mean we get it..your getting laid in the Philippines but it's nothing new..I mean there are lots of blogs and field report about the Philippines as being an easy lay. I remember you saying that this is about an Asian guy report on the Philippines. There are lots of Asian guys in the Philippines getting laid. At the same time you believe you are doing it with the better quality girls.. but that's just your opinion.

I mean let say you are but so what. I mean how is this educational ? I think you might be better fit to write your field reports on those sex tourist sites or naught nomad type sites.
It's the Asian edition of Will N. Dowd aka I Was a God in the Philippines minus any paths to verification.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

This is just the Pilot episode for his new Youtube series: MrBlueLight takes on P.Burgos Street

He should change his name to Mr RedLight due to the excessive whores he's pumping and dumping.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Sorry bro, I have never paid for any whores for sex in my entire life.

chanta76: What goal? It's my love diary. I am not posting it for you losers, but only for my own personal enjoyment. I know there are Philippines bang blogs out there and I have read those excessively and have used their strategies to ensure the quality and quantity of women I am seeing. This is the culmination of the application of that knowledge.

UPDATE: Day 20
Today was a downer. I met a new girl, Lisa HB6. She wasn't as hot as she looked on her pictures, but still looked cute enough. The date basically went nowhere. I got cockblocked by the rain and couldn't move things along smoothly. She wanted to stay in contact afterwards, but hell no, not with the amount of interest she expressed during the date. Plus I got bigger fishes to fry. Meanwhile, things with Alice are fizzling out. Time to not be entranced by her beauty and put her in the backburner. Mary the multiple-orgasm girl also reestablished contact with me.

Status update:
Moosh HB6 (loved): downgraded from HB7 and now officially a f**k buddy. ON ROTATION
Annie HB6 (loved): on the bench. Will try to get with her one last time before letting her go.
Ing HB6: Reestablished contact. The girl is way to shy, so I might not want to see her again.
Aina HB7: Losing contact with this one....
Ariel HB7: Lost this one
Rey HB7 (loved): ON ROTATION
Liz HB7: Lost this one
Miko HB7 (loved): ON ROTATION
Mary HB7 (loved): on drama mode....
Alice HB8: on drama mode, putting on the backburner
Kala HB6 (loved): Let this one go
Yuni HB7 (loved): Lost this one
Amber HB6 (semi-loved): Will reestablish contact
Lisa HB6: Will likely cut contact
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Had sex with 3 girls in 24 hours. (only 1 is new though)
MrBlueLight wrote:Status update:
Moosh HB6 (loved): downgraded from HB7 and now officially a f**k buddy. ON ROTATION
Annie HB6 (loved): on the bench. Will try to get with her one last time before letting her go.
Ing HB6: Reestablished contact. The girl is way to shy, so I might not want to see her again.
Aina HB7: Losing contact with this one....
Ariel HB7: Lost this one
Rey HB7 (loved): ON ROTATION
Liz HB7: Lost this one
Miko HB7 (loved): ON ROTATION
Mary HB7 (loved): on drama mode....
Alice HB8: on drama mode, putting on the backburner
Kala HB6 (loved): Let this one go
Yuni HB7 (loved): Lost this one
Amber HB6 (semi-loved): Will reestablish contact
Lisa HB6: Will likely cut contact
I believe I owe Will N Dowd some apologies for even beginning to compare him with this fruit basket. Videogame jargon, "status updates"...for gosh sake do you want to give us a full war room briefing before you start your next pelvic mission ("Saving Ryan's Privates" sorta thing) ? :) The way you sound, your "love diary" sounds as realistic an account as Scott Pilgrim's comic books.

Even - and mind you - EVEN if you really were having sex with all these girls, from the way you pen every single sentence in any of your posts everybody here can tell that you're just a sexually starved Asian kid with far more dollars than class, and far more fantasy than guts.

I advise you stop posting BS, as it will only resonate with the pan-sexual trolls who seem to have started coming in of late: Paloalto in primis.