My Girlfriend Bella

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

Ghost wrote:
Franco wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Franco wrote:
Winston wrote:Nice! I especially like the last photo of her sitting. She looks sweet and wholesome, like a gem. What is her personality like? Are there photos of the two of you that you can post? How did she end up in Italy?
Bella is the strongest person I ever met. After her attack in Italy, she had trust issues for a very long time. 4 Italian men attempted to assault and rape her on her way home one dark rainy night. She managed to break the legs of 2 of her attackers, but the 2 other guys beat her up pretty bad (bruised face, broken ribs). She held this secret inside from me for awhile, but when she told me she broke down in tears because of her shame. I told her she is very brave person and bad a** to defend herself. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Woman beaters are the biggest cowards and if I was there I would've strangled them all to death after I put 4 bullets in their heads.

She has a kind and caring personality - she never talks bad about anyone. Even if people are mean to her, she smiles and forgives them because she is full of jah's love everyday. That's why I am willing to sacrifice myself to protect her. She is my puso, my mahal.
Even though I stick by what I said, you have my belated condolences going to her due to what those Italian men tried to do to her. I'm a wild-a.ss dude, but rape is something I don't do. If she's 110 percent NOT DOWN to f.uck, I never force myself, but if she's like 85 percent or lower in the non-DTF feeling, then I will still still smash even though she may not be comfy. :-D
Bella is very loyal and doesn't cheat no matter what in a relationship. However, she's really bisexual and is very attracted to other girls. She feels guilty about it sometimes because her Catholicness reminds her it's sinful yet the pleasure is so fun. I don't mind when she messes around with other chicks when we're out in the hookah bar. I've had my fair share of 3somes and orgy group sex, but to be honest guys, I like the 1 on 1 intimacy. I like giving her all of my focus to her alone. But I don't mind if she brings another girl in the mix.
Siya hinde ay mabuti para tiwala. Mali kasaysayan may babae.

My Tagalog is shit, but maybe you'll be able to take the meaning.
You're right about one thing. Tagalog is garbage. I hated learning it elementary and I don't like speaking it. I'm a Visayan Filipino - for those ignorant of Philippine geography- that's the central islands - Cebu, Oriental provinces, Leyte, and Mindanao.

False confidence is bragging or bullying. I am neither of those. Being sincere is a beautiful virtue to have. That's at least one thing I like about Chinese Confucian values as the Chinese practice humility and frugality hardcore. But what I strongly dislike is their strict obedience to authority. The government is garbage and is in direct violation of my Libertarian political philosophy.

At least PI has cleaner air than China. The Chinese pump toxic fumes and chemicals into their air and water. That's unforgivable to harm Mother Nature that way.
Life is beautiful.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Franco wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Franco wrote:
Winston wrote:Nice! I especially like the last photo of her sitting. She looks sweet and wholesome, like a gem. What is her personality like? Are there photos of the two of you that you can post? How did she end up in Italy?
Bella is the strongest person I ever met. After her attack in Italy, she had trust issues for a very long time. 4 Italian men attempted to assault and rape her on her way home one dark rainy night. She managed to break the legs of 2 of her attackers, but the 2 other guys beat her up pretty bad (bruised face, broken ribs). She held this secret inside from me for awhile, but when she told me she broke down in tears because of her shame. I told her she is very brave person and bad a** to defend herself. It's nothing to be ashamed about. Woman beaters are the biggest cowards and if I was there I would've strangled them all to death after I put 4 bullets in their heads.

She has a kind and caring personality - she never talks bad about anyone. Even if people are mean to her, she smiles and forgives them because she is full of jah's love everyday. That's why I am willing to sacrifice myself to protect her. She is my puso, my mahal.
Even though I stick by what I said, you have my belated condolences going to her due to what those Italian men tried to do to her. I'm a wild-a.ss dude, but rape is something I don't do. If she's 110 percent NOT DOWN to f.uck, I never force myself, but if she's like 85 percent or lower in the non-DTF feeling, then I will still still smash even though she may not be comfy. :-D
Bella is very loyal and doesn't cheat no matter what in a relationship. However, she's really bisexual and is very attracted to other girls. She feels guilty about it sometimes because her Catholicness reminds her it's sinful yet the pleasure is so fun. I don't mind when she messes around with other chicks when we're out in the hookah bar. I've had my fair share of 3somes and orgy group sex, but to be honest guys, I like the 1 on 1 intimacy. I like giving her all of my focus to her alone. But I don't mind if she brings another girl in the mix.
That's hot, man. LIke zboy1 said, for a Filipino, you have done well for yourself. :-)
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Re: My Girlfriend Bella

Post by MrBlueLight »

biseuxal girls are the best. Don't let that angelic expression fool you, just from the picture, I can tell she's a naughty little thing.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

MrBlueLight wrote:biseuxal girls are the best. Don't let that angelic expression fool you, just from the picture, I can tell she's a naughty little thing.
Thanks man. The garden gnome is all mad because I didn't respond to his PM. Now he cry babying about how I'm a fraud. You should see all the screenshots of him kissing my butt. It's pathetic.
Life is beautiful.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

I envy any man who can find a pretty bisexual girl like that. They are my personal favorite too. Not because I would want to set up a threesome or anything, but research has shown that bisexual women have as high a sex drive as adult men (no kidding). Maybe you can confirm that, lol.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:Thanks man. The garden gnome is all mad because I didn't respond to his PM. Now he cry babying about how I'm a fraud. You should see all the screenshots of him kissing my butt. It's pathetic.
You're just another troll posting out of his (sexual) fantasies for his own narcissistic pleasure. People like you aren't even bothered with giving their narrative a shroud of credibility. As I said, this is the right place to do this. Just don't expect a majority of fellow posters to hold you in much respect.

And I have better butts to kiss, my wife's for example. :)
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
Franco wrote:Thanks man. The garden gnome is all mad because I didn't respond to his PM. Now he cry babying about how I'm a fraud. You should see all the screenshots of him kissing my butt. It's pathetic.
You're just another troll posting out of his (sexual) fantasies for his own narcissistic pleasure. People like you aren't even bothered with giving their narrative a shroud of credibility. As I said, this is the right place to do this. Just don't expect a majority of fellow posters to hold you in much respect.

And I have better butts to kiss, my wife's for example. :)
Winston Wu's photos with bar girls in Angeles city. Case closed.
Life is beautiful.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:Winston Wu's photos with bar girls in Angeles city. Case closed.
At least they're real :)
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
Yeah, real ugly. Winston isn't a handsome guy. Let's be honest guys.
Life is beautiful.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Yeah, real ugly. Winston isn't a handsome guy. Let's be honest guys.
A real story with an ugly girl is preferable to a fictional story with a gorgeous one. Sigue.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

So you're saying Bella isn't real? That I never met her? You base this one what garden gnome? Your Scooby spider senses?

A real story with ugly girl is not impressive. Hooking up with a hot chick anywhere is a win-win.
Life is beautiful.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 16th, 2020, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:So you're saying Bella isn't real? That I never met her? You base this one what garden gnome? Your Scooby spider senses?

A real story with ugly girl is not impressive. Hooking up with a hot chick anywhere is a win-win.
Right, ganja troll, you asked for it. You gave away your "real" identity, so everybody knows how you look like:

So I am sure you won't mind posting another, single picture of you together with "Bella", perhaps with something recognisably Milanese or even just Italian in the background: the Duomo or Brera, some old decrepit church in Venice, an Italian shop, etc. Even Rock, one of the oldest members here, said online anonimity is good up to a certain extent, but when the tales get too high and the BS flags as large as circus tents, an audience would naturally want some sort of verification.

So go on.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:False confidence is bragging or bullying. I am neither of those. Being sincere is a beautiful virtue to have.
Yeah. Right.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Array9 »

Franco wrote: 4 Italian men attempted to assault and rape her on her way home one dark rainy night. She managed to break the legs of 2 of her attackers, but the 2 other guys beat her up pretty bad (bruised face, broken ribs).
I usually don't respond to things like this but...ummm...errrr...How exactly did "Bella" manage to break the legs of two men? She looks like is is only about 110 pounds. Does she know any martial arts?

Are you saying that while two of the attackers were incapacitated with injures, the other two, not fearing that they would receive the same punishment, stuck around and beat her?

My BS detectors are ringing.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.