Our Trip to Baguio and Sagada (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Winston wrote:
Billy wrote:Nice report. Winston I liked somehow the idea of living in Baguio but I am still not sure. For me the overall weather might be a problem in RP as I like running and basketball but can't stand the humidity. Don´t know if Baguio is a good place to be long time. I heard there are many expats already.

Where would you settle again in case you would return to RP if you had no family?
Yeah I don't think Baguio would be good long term. It's ok but it's kind of isolated from other towns, and the nearest airport is 4 or 5 hours away. I don't see many expats there, but I heard that the girls there aren't that interested in foreigners.

I haven't been to that many places in the PH to tell you where is best. You should ask Ladislav or Mr S. I heard that Cebu or Dumagete is good. Palawan is nice too, but expensive. If you don't like humidity, then PH isn't for you.
Recently I am looking into the PH-Addicts and it seems that Baguio has moderately popular with expats specially because of the weather also there are a lot of unis and language schools with a lot of chics. Yeah the humidity is a big problem. Don´t know if I could come around that. Anyway thanks for the reply.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here are some more photos from my smart phone.

Dianne looks so thin in this one. Notice the tattoo ring around her ankle.

Korean appetizers.

All three of us in swimming pool.

In Baguio woods at Camp Hay.

Classy receptionist in our hotel.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

So who is interested in settling down in Baguio? At least untill one becomes used to the humid hot weather.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Re: Our Trip to Baguio and Sagada (with pics)

Post by Billy »

Someone know about these cities in the northwest? - Vigan city and Laoag City. I read they have less rain than in other parts of the Pi. There are also no typhoons. What do you think?