Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler! Warning!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re: Mary Jane Ballon - Filipina Scammer/Hustler Warning!

Post by Array9 »

droid wrote:
Array9 wrote:
Winston wrote: She borrowed 1000p from me to send to her father once, and never repaid it. And she borrowed 900p from me to pay for medicine, and demanded it as though I had no choice.
She is not attractive but that is neither here nor there.
Don't make any deals unless she is willing to repay you the money that she borrowed. She is working now so she has no excuse to why she cannot pay you back.
On a side note, for the one millionth time.....avoid single mothers please....k ? :wink:
There's no such thing as lending money. There is only giving-away.
Even if people win the lottery the next day, they won't come back and say "hey, here's your money, you saved the day thanks", nope.
You have just discovered rule number 42.3 revision 2 of Filipinology- Never give money.

I agree that in the Philippines, there is no such thing as lending money. If you give them money, don't ever expect to get it back.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Winston wrote:WARNING AND HEADS UP TO YOU ALL:

Mary Jane Ballon has been adding many of my friends on Facebook for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe she's trying to get info about me, or maybe she is looking to lure more men into becoming her cash cow. Either way, if she adds you, be wary of her and know who she is. She added Mr S and a number of my Facebook friends.

On Facebook, she goes by MJ Salvadaor, not by Mary Jane Ballon. I don't know why. Maybe it's her pseudonym or something. I doubt that she's married though. No guy could stand her personality, which is extremely annoying, argumentative and aggressive. So I doubt that she has a husband with the last name of Salvador. Plus her pics on Facebook are all of her only. There are no family pics or pics with a male partner.
Unfriend her and then prevent people from seeing who your friends are.....Just a suggestion
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Array9 wrote:

Mary Jane Ballon has been adding many of my friends on Facebook for some reason. I don't know why. Maybe she's trying to get info about me, or maybe she is looking to lure more men into becoming her cash cow. Either way, if she adds you, be wary of her and know who she is. She added Mr S and a number of my Facebook friends.

On Facebook, she goes by MJ Salvadaor, not by Mary Jane Ballon. I don't know why. Maybe it's her pseudonym or something. I doubt that she's married though. No guy could stand her personality, which is extremely annoying, argumentative and aggressive. So I doubt that she has a husband with the last name of Salvador. Plus her pics on Facebook are all of her only. There are no family pics or pics with a male partner.
Unfriend her and then prevent people from seeing who your friends are.....Just a suggestion
She did that before I friended her. You can see someone's list of friends even if you don't friend them. Don't you know that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Winston wrote:
Array9 wrote:

She did that before I friended her. You can see someone's list of friends even if you don't friend them. Don't you know that?
I understand that but there is also an option to hide your friends list from everyone to protect yourself from people like her. Unfortunately, it is too late for that now.
Men chase, women choose

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Array9 wrote:
Winston wrote:
Array9 wrote: Unfriend her and then prevent people from seeing who your friends are.....Just a suggestion
I understand that but there is also an option to hide your friends list from everyone to protect yourself from people like her. Unfortunately, it is too late for that now.
It's ok. No big deal. She's not exactly shrewd, cunning or calculating. She just argues with people to death until she gets her way. She is forceful and demanding. But not that clever. So she can't do much with that. She's not even very computer literate. Why do you think she added my friends on Facebook though?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

Winston wrote: It's ok. No big deal. She's not exactly shrewd, cunning or calculating. She just argues with people to death until she gets her way. She is forceful and demanding. But not that clever. So she can't do much with that. She's not even very computer literate. Why do you think she added my friends on Facebook though?
If she is adding your male and female friends, it could be just bump up her total friend count. For some reason, I've noticed that Filipino and Thai women love to just add people for no good reason. They even add people they will never talk to. I have seen many girls with friend totals well over 500 people. :shock:

If she is just adding your male friends, she could use them at a later time to ask for money. She could also be shopping for a new foreign bf.
Men chase, women choose

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I got some more messages from Mary Jane. She urgently and desperately wants this page taken down to protect her professional reputation and is afraid that her boss might see it. She said she's willing to make amends and pay whatever she owes me. How much should I ask for? lol

Also, she said she's still single and that MJ Salvador is just her Facebook name, chosen to avoid association with this thread. So as I suspected, no one could possibly have married her, because her personality is super annoying and argumentative. It's hard to believe she is even a Filipina since Filipinas are usually very easygoing.

Btw, I removed the photo of her and her daughter and replaced it with another photo instead, so her daughter can be taken out of this.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Array9 wrote:
Winston wrote: It's ok. No big deal. She's not exactly shrewd, cunning or calculating. She just argues with people to death until she gets her way. She is forceful and demanding. But not that clever. So she can't do much with that. She's not even very computer literate. Why do you think she added my friends on Facebook though?
If she is adding your male and female friends, it could be just bump up her total friend count. For some reason, I've noticed that Filipino and Thai women love to just add people for no good reason. They even add people they will never talk to. I have seen many girls with friend totals well over 500 people. :shock:

If she is just adding your male friends, she could use them at a later time to ask for money. She could also be shopping for a new foreign bf.
Well I found out why she was adding my friends. Here is what one of my Facebook friends told me:
"She sent me a PM on Facebook asking me to demand to you that you remove all the negative posts about her and her child or she was going to have the police arrest you. I told her it 'wasn't my fight". She is an obvious scammer."
Man she is so delusional. lol

Btw, when I first met her, the landlady of our house told us that she didn't want that woman anywhere near our house, because she was no good and received money from multiple men. I should have heeded that warning and taken it as a red flag. But I was too horny, in love/lust and my judgment was clouded by my crush on her, to think clearly. You know how guys are when they're in love. lol

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Winston wrote:
Array9 wrote:
Winston wrote: She borrowed 1000p from me to send to her father once, and never repaid it. And she borrowed 900p from me to pay for medicine, and demanded it as though I had no choice.
She is not attractive but that is neither here nor there.

Don't make any deals unless she is willing to repay you the money that she borrowed. She is working now so she has no excuse to why she cannot pay you back.

On a side note, for the one millionth time.....avoid single mothers please....k ? :wink:
She is attractive in that her figure is sexy and her skin is light. I had the hots for her and was horny around her a lot, to my disappointment because she never gave much affection or intimacy. All she would do is argue and argue. She was the most UNeasygoing Filipina I'd ever met. Just my luck.

She always promises to repay when she borrows money, but of course she doesn't. She just makes excuses. She is shady and constantly makes excuses to delay what you ask of her. She's like a shifty game player. She reminds me of hustlers who play the three shells game.

Yeah I guess she's working now. But salaries in the Philippines are very small, so she probably doesn't make much. Most of her money goes to her daughter anyway, and probably her parents too. They live in a village in a very poor neighborhood.

I didn't want a single mother. But she was so hot and I was so horny for her, that I didn't care.
dont mind array9 winston. He bangs that ugly hideous looking woman and has the nerve to insult your girl who is above average. she isn't "hot" but she is almost there if her facebook pictures are more accurate of her look than the ones you posted on this thread.

BTW reminds me of the "scammer milf girl" who wanted to suddenly borrow money from me after i broke up lol yeah right. actually my gf is trying to hit me up for money to pay for her stuff to work abroad. I paid for the passport supposedly but thats it im not gonna help her anymore for a variety of reasons.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
dont mind array9 winston. He bangs that ugly hideous looking woman and has the nerve to insult your girl who is above average. she isn't "hot" but she is almost there if her facebook pictures are more accurate of her look than the ones you posted on this thread.

BTW reminds me of the "scammer milf girl" who wanted to suddenly borrow money from me after i broke up lol yeah right. actually my gf is trying to hit me up for money to pay for her stuff to work abroad. I paid for the passport supposedly but thats it im not gonna help her anymore for a variety of reasons.
LowLife, if you think this girl looks good then you have bad taste. She is also a single mama so that is two strikes against her.

Winston, can we get a facepalm icon for situations like this?
Men chase, women choose

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Array9 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

LowLife, if you think this girl looks good then you have bad taste. She is also a single mama so that is two strikes against her.

Winston, can we get a facepalm icon for situations like this?
From your taste in women from what ive seen she looks like a model compared to the beasts you ride. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An Addendum I added to my scam report about Mary Jane Ballon:

Here is something shocking and funny about Mary Jane Ballon.

She actually told me that she thinks she is "above" being a bar girl or prostitute, because she does not sell her body for money. However, when you think about it, she is actually LOWER and WORSE than a bar girl or prostitute, because:

1) At least bar girls and prostitutes EXCHANGE something of value for the money they get. But Mary Jane Ballon does NOT. Instead, she aggressively attempts to extract money from men by hustling them without offering anything in return. This means she is a pure TAKER without shame, honor, or conscience. So what she does is far more unethical than what prostitutes do.

2) She uses LIES and DECEPTION to try to get cash from men, and aims for a regular allowance as well. This makes her a SCAMMER, which is downright criminal and makes her a scumbag. At least with prostitution, there is an honest mutual understanding and agreement between two consenting adults (ideally). But with scammers like Mary Jane Ballon, there is only scamming, hustling, lying and taking, without offering anything of comparable value in return.

Therefore, she is definitely much LOWER than a bar girl or prostitute, not higher as she insanely claimed.

Furthermore, she was also totally delusional in suggesting that I go back to America and send her a regular allowance so she wouldn't have to deal with me in person while receiving free undeserved money. lol. And this after giving me nothing I wanted, except stress, arguments, lies, bullshit and manipulation. Yeah right. That was the dumbest tactic I've ever seen. lol

If Mary Jane Ballon had any real brains or sense, she would know that she would have far better luck at getting a regular allowance out of a guy, if she had given him all the passion, love and sex he wanted, and make his time with her an "unforgettable experience", so that he will be madly in love with her and serious about her afterward. That strategy would be much more effective at getting an allowance.

But I guess she's a very picky girl, and I wasn't attractive enough for her. So she decided to try to hustle and scam me, like she did with others (according to our landlady). Her big mistake was that she was offering NOTHING in return for hustling me for cash, and annoying me with arguments and stress. So her strategy was doomed to fail from the start. But she was too stupid and ignorant to realize that, or just didn't care.

I guess she isn't the type of woman who can "pretend" to like a man or force herself to have sex with a man she doesn't desire. Nor does she enjoy pleasing a man, it's not in her nature since she's too self-absorbed. Hence, she was a very ineffective scammer and hustler, and should have chosen another occupation.

Also, she had the most annoying and toxic personality I've ever seen in the Philippines. It can't get any worse. She was as emotionally draining to be around as it would to be around a psychotic American bitch. And it left a very bad taste in you afterward.

She could argue with you to death, and not be emotionally drained from it as you would be. As she argued with you, you grew weaker and more tired from it, while she remained the same. A total energy vampire for sure. I've seen such personalities in street hustlers before.

I can't believe that during the week we were together, I kept hoping that things would get better and that she would put out eventually. I guess I was thinking with the wrong "head". lol

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Wait so you gave her things and were nice to her without ever having sex? and then on top of it she asked you for money support back in america? That is absurd. a very cheap meal without sex to me is a scam. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Wait so you gave her things and were nice to her without ever having sex? and then on top of it she asked you for money support back in america? That is absurd. a very cheap meal without sex to me is a scam. :lol:
Yes of course. Didn't you read? She kept delaying sex and promising it at a future date, but never delivered. Her game was to delay sex while hustling cash out of me, using pushiness and endless arguing until I gave in. Apparently she grows stronger as she argues while everyone else grows weaker.

All she did was SPIN things and lie with a fast talking aggressive mouth, like a pathological liar. At least Paloaltoguy's lies are funny and amusing, whereas her lies were annoying and stressful.

So as you can see, this thread is well deserved. She more than earned it.

She wants it taken down and is offering money for it. How much should I ask her for? lol

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Winston wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Wait so you gave her things and were nice to her without ever having sex? and then on top of it she asked you for money support back in america? That is absurd. a very cheap meal without sex to me is a scam. :lol:
Yes of course. Didn't you read? She kept delaying sex and promising it at a future date, but never delivered. Her game was to delay sex while hustling cash out of me, using pushiness and endless arguing until I gave in. Apparently she grows stronger as she argues while everyone else grows weaker.

All she did was SPIN things and lie with a fast talking aggressive mouth, like a pathological liar. At least Paloaltoguy's lies are funny and amusing, whereas her lies were annoying and stressful.

So as you can see, this thread is well deserved. She more than earned it.

She wants it taken down and is offering money for it. How much should I ask her for? lol
She wont pay you. But in the rare chance she did I would demand at least 6 months of scam money based on what she usually asks you or others. W hat was she asking you for support? 5000 a month? 10,000? so 30,000 to 60,000 :lol:

or better you have her pay you each month a small amount to keep the posts down so that way she will ahve enough to pay you and wont have to gie you a big lump sum because either she doesnt trust you or because she doesn't have a big savings at the moment.

Charge 1000 a month for ongoing deletion subscription. Every month she is due a payment forever on the 1st of the month. If she relapses on payment then you bring this thread back :lol:

Maybe I should spam her name all over the web so she will pay me too. :mrgreen: But i wont be as nice as you. My spam will be global in 15 languages and targeted to a global audience forever. :lol:

I can use the same tactics I use to make 22,000 USD a month :wink: