Video: Sexy Beijing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
dano
Freshman Poster

Video: Sexy Beijing

Post by dano »

I found this video quite amusing. An american jewish woman lands a job in beijing and her social life quickly goes no where. She can speak mandarin without an accent, however her feminist training doesn't prepare her for life in a country where guys refuse to date foreign women. Out of options she finally resorts to speed dating.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sexybeijing ... Jfozxi6rYk
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://www.sexybeijing.tv/new/default.aspx
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/e ... nberg.html

Anna Sophie Loewenberg (aka "su fei") graduaed from Columbia University and did her Master's thesis on the Chinese dating scene in NYC. Her idea of cultural learning is to move to China and get a Chinese boyfriend who doesn't speak English. She's got balls.

p.s. She dates the rock star wanna be bad boys in Beijing.

Last edited by momopi on March 3rd, 2010, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's odd. You would think that some Chinese guys with a white fetish would want to do her and hit on her. Maybe they are just too shy or intimidated to approach her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Heh she's probably a Jewish American Princess so I wouldn't be surprised if she had some wild fussy standards. If you're a middle to upper middle class Chinese guy you actually have a pretty broad choice of women. It's only the poor rural guys who have a hard time.

I suppose if I could choose between a Zhang Zhi Yi or Maggie Cheung look alike over some generic white woman from NY I think my choice would be pretty damn obvious.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

In china, chinese guys won't date western women because their viewed as high class (expensive). In china, western guys won't date western women because they look ugly compared to chinese women. High class and ugly is not a winning combination. Western women in china have no social life as a result. The only option western women have is to wait for some guy to get drunk and they might get "lucky".

I worked with a couple from england in china. One day the guy found a really beautiful chinese woman that spoke english and liked him. He promptly dumped his english girlfriend and she hasn't dated since. It happens all the time in asia.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

The one Chinese Man/American Woman couple I met, the AW didn't want him to get serious. He was in love with her and that was not acceptable. She just wanted to get poked.

They cannot get a date because they are AW and infected with Feminism. They find a nice CM and he is unfit because he has real romantic feelings. Not good enough.

This sufei is a smart ass, ironic, sarcastic, cuttiing down woman. A guy says hello, and she smart ass replies "Hey handsome!".

She deserves everything she gets.

Asia is payback for men. I love watching white, entitled, shit attitude AW come to asia and their social life grinds to a total standstill. Most AW end up leaving because no one wants them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

dano wrote:In china, chinese guys won't date western women because their viewed as high class (expensive). In china, western guys won't date western women because they look ugly compared to chinese women. High class and ugly is not a winning combination. Western women in china have no social life as a result. The only option western women have is to wait for some guy to get drunk and they might get "lucky".

I worked with a couple from england in china. One day the guy found a really beautiful chinese woman that spoke english and liked him. He promptly dumped his english girlfriend and she hasn't dated since. It happens all the time in asia.
Well I'll bet that if I went over to China and asked that Jewish American Princess out, she'd blow me off with excuses, and then later claim that no one hits on her. lol. Liar.

Check out this site that confirms that white women don't do well in China:
http://www.expatarrivals.com/china/freq ... bout-china

Is there a difference for female expats in China?
There can be strong gender stereotypes in China and often it is difficult for women in managerial positions. A bad dating scene for women is usually a main topic of discussion on expat forums.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: Check out this site that confirms that white women don't do well in China:
It's not just Asia but probably most of eastern europe and South America too. I suppose AW might fare better in western europe where some greasy French or Italian player might take them out for a roll in the sack before dumping them on the side of the road after they're done. AW have a rep for being easy lays in western europe but difficult to tolerate.

I don't think there's ANY conceivable reason to date a Canadian, British, or American woman in Asia, EE, or South America though.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

I found some more videos by Sexy Beijing on dating. Once again she is unable to figure out why she's single.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sexybeijing ... r4rwKNRUJU

http://www.youtube.com/user/sexybeijing ... JsW2nqTgVg
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

My initial thoughs are that I doubt her sincerity on dating the Chinese guys. It all seems to be too tounge and cheek, seems she is poking fun at the Chinese guys for their traditional ways. The purpose of this video is to mock the Chinese guys while propping up her overbearing jewish ways.

You notice in the individual videos, she's always the one that takes control of the interview? Typical JAP mentality. Most of these guys will be running for the hills after spending a few minutes with this girl.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

pete98146 wrote:My initial thoughs are that I doubt her sincerity on dating the Chinese guys. It all seems to be too tounge and cheek, seems she is poking fun at the Chinese guys for their traditional ways. The purpose of this video is to mock the Chinese guys while propping up her overbearing jewish ways.

You notice in the individual videos, she's always the one that takes control of the interview? Typical JAP mentality. Most of these guys will be running for the hills after spending a few minutes with this girl.
Of the male friends (of all ethnicities) I have had not a single one has had a good experience with the JAP type of woman. They are all super high maintenance, sub-par looking, and generally bitchy as hell once they get into their comfort zone. Its like a going out with an even worse version of the American woman. I'm sure there may be gems out there like any group of people but statistically speaking it's like finding a needle in a haystack.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
http://www.expatarrivals.com/china/freq ... bout-china

Is there a difference for female expats in China?
There can be strong gender stereotypes in China and often it is difficult for women in managerial positions. A bad dating scene for women is usually a main topic of discussion on expat forums.
They don't get it. They CANNOT get it. Their psyche, attitude, worldview and entire being are geared towards The West. They are so used to getting everything they want that they simply cannot function outside of Entitlement Feminism Western Society.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

I looked at her blog. The stupid woman began to criticise 1) Chinese media coverage of the 2009 Oscars and 2) tearing down old neighborhoods in Beijing for new hi-rises.

I would guess she got her visa pulled and she was kicked out.

Typical NY-centric woman. Move her to Beijing and she still expects the world to be like Lower Manhattan.

She is also 36 - horrifically old in China for marriage or a boyfriend.

Or, she now pays to get laid at massage parlours!:

Paying for sexual services has historically been the realm of men, but in 21st century Beijing, the option is steadily becoming more available for women. "It wouldn't be fair to say that it represents a dramatic liberalization for women's sexual rights, but it is significant," offered Anna Sophie Loewenberg, creator and host of Sexy Beijing TV. "Young Chinese women have been discovering themselves sexually and that leads to them exploring ways they didn't before."