MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:I'm Visayan Filipino Cebuano who grew up with experiences in the States. Cebu will always be my home. For you to question my Filipinoness is laughable. Don't compare me to Fil-Ams who don't even speak their Mother tongue. A huge tragedy, IMO.

Filipinos are smart? Sure - if they know how to get out of the PI and make a living overseas. Otherwise they're being quite "productive" being unemployed, drunk, gambling, and accepting hand-outs from their hard-working relatives overseas. Remittances are 70% of the economy brother keep the economy afloat. Don't lecture me about the Phils. when you're fellow Italians are spoiled, lazy, and watching EU implode itself over the PIGS reckless spending and debt situation.
At this point you could be a Khmer Rouge or a rural Kurd, you piled yourself so deep into your BS you may say anything you want, nobody is prepared to believe you anymore.

I know the Filipino economy quite well, as I was lectured by some of the smartest and most prominent people of Mindanao. Filipinos are smart, and one of the most resilient peoples on the planet today. Unfortunately, not all Filipinos are smart, honest and humble. You are a good proof of that:

- you're not smart - you didn't gauge your tales and easily went off the chart thus exposing yourself for the troll you are
- you're not honest - you're faking the identity of a fairly famous Pinoy Rock frontman - you didn't even get the genre right, as none of "your" songs sounds remotely reggae
- you're not humble - you never miss a chance to boast about your flamboyant sexual life with your gorgeous non-existent gf.

So come down with your tall tales and admit your BS. Humbly. Then you will have, perhaps, restored a modicum of reputation here.
Franco
Freshman Poster

Post by Franco »

publicduende wrote:
Franco wrote:I'm Visayan Filipino Cebuano who grew up with experiences in the States. Cebu will always be my home. For you to question my Filipinoness is laughable. Don't compare me to Fil-Ams who don't even speak their Mother tongue. A huge tragedy, IMO.

Filipinos are smart? Sure - if they know how to get out of the PI and make a living overseas. Otherwise they're being quite "productive" being unemployed, drunk, gambling, and accepting hand-outs from their hard-working relatives overseas. Remittances are 70% of the economy brother keep the economy afloat. Don't lecture me about the Phils. when you're fellow Italians are spoiled, lazy, and watching EU implode itself over the PIGS reckless spending and debt situation.
At this point you could be a Khmer Rouge or a rural Kurd, you piled yourself so deep into your BS you may say anything you want, nobody is prepared to believe you anymore.

I know the Filipino economy quite well, as I was lectured by some of the smartest and most prominent people of Mindanao. Filipinos are smart, and one of the most resilient peoples on the planet today. Unfortunately, not all Filipinos are smart, honest and humble. You are a good proof of that:

- you're not smart - you didn't gauge your tales and easily went off the chart thus exposing yourself for the troll you are
- you're not honest - you're faking the identity of a fairly famous Pinoy Rock frontman - you didn't even get the genre right, as none of "your" songs sounds remotely reggae
- you're not humble - you never miss a chance to boast about your flamboyant sexual life with your gorgeous non-existent gf.

So come down with your tall tales and admit your BS. Humbly. Then you will have, perhaps, restored a modicum of reputation here.
Garden gnome is stalking me using Google. LOL.

Filipinos are not that bright, bro. You can make all the excuses you want. The elite in Manila will never fairly share the resources with the rest of the islands. As long as Filipinos have a crab mentality and domestic protectionist policies against foreign ownership/investment - it will never grow like SKorea did.

And dude stop stalking me. It's getting annoying.
Life is beautiful.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Franco wrote:And dude stop stalking me. It's getting annoying.
Not stalking, simply calling you on your BS, which is something very different and totally legit, when you fill a public forum with annoying and outlandish statements.

Get a life, a real one, cretin.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

UPDATE: Day 24
Maintenance date with Rey HB7. She doesn't talk much and just wanted to go back to my place. Ended up smashing her 3 times and made a sex video.
julian007
Freshman Poster

Post by julian007 »

Please ban and remove all posts by "Franco" who is clearly not the real progressive Cebu rockstar. This scumbag POS stole my pics and is gallivanting around as Franco Reyes claiming my long-time girlfriend Bella as his own. Gross. I've attended Franco concerts and met Mr. Reyes face to face. And this "Franco" character is a shameless garbage person who deserves to be called out.

I humbly request Winston Wu to lay down the hammer and take out Franco.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

julian007 wrote:Please ban and remove all posts by "Franco" who is clearly not the real progressive Cebu rockstar. This scumbag POS stole my pics and is gallivanting around as Franco Reyes claiming my long-time girlfriend Bella as his own. Gross. I've attended Franco concerts and met Mr. Reyes face to face. And this "Franco" character is a shameless garbage person who deserves to be called out.

I humbly request Winston Wu to lay down the hammer and take out Franco.
Did you private mail all the listed moderators and ask them to delete this dirty dog and all of his posts and stolen pics?
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

UPDATE: Day 25
For those who think I only date skinny girls, today I dated a girl with the ass of a Latina: Louis HB7. A single-mother, but who cares with that ass. Took her back to my place and proceeded to rock that lovely ass. Definitely going into the rotation, this one.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

If what julian wrote is true, then Franco should be banned. Also, Anatol and possibly MrBlueLight as well. Most sane people would agree, but then you'll have your contingent of 'leave the forum alone--even though it's going down the crapper and infected with trolls' crowd, so nothing will happen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight,
You have many IP addresses. But one of them is interesting. See below. Why do you share one IP with Ginger and Jboy? Care to explain that?
IP for this post: 121.54.54.61 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
jboy 4
Ginger 2
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Arrggghh get that plank ready
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:Arrggghh get that plank ready
Alrighty. lol

Should we have that angry woman TheTeacherWhoHatesLies walk the plank too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston. I like this Jacobin moment of yours. May the cleansing perdure, you have all my blessings. I would say: bring back Repatriate from the dead and banish BlueFuckLight and Anatroll.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Rock »

Rock wrote:
droid wrote:Pictures or it didn't happen
I asked for them but he/she made an excuse. For all we know this could be Ginger/Jboy coming back to troll again, lol.
Hey I know it was in the realm of speculation, but still, did Rock call it or did Rock call it?

Check out Winston's IP check a few posts above. And Repatriate insisted that it was not an Asian but a white dude, probably Will N. Dowd. Well last I checked, Ginger is not only Asian but also female lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote:
Well Bluelight is some kinda Asian, not a white guy right?
You believe that? :lol: He doesn't even write slightly asian believe me I can tell fact from fiction just from the prose. It's distinctly white and fiction.
Sure Repatriate, we believe you, whatever you say, fact vs. fiction lol. Just like you've met lots of phantom members on the forum who are sworn to secrecy. And you later backpedalled on Bluelight being fiction too.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:MrBlueLight,
You have many IP addresses. But one of them is interesting. See below. Why do you share one IP with Ginger and Jboy? Care to explain that?
IP for this post: 121.54.54.61 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
jboy 4
Ginger 2
So ban em' already. What's stopping you now?