Hi! My name is Julian.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
julian007
Freshman Poster

Hi! My name is Julian.

Post by julian007 »

Someone message me on Facebook that some guy claiming to be Franco Reyes had pics of a girl named Bella. They linked me to this site HappierAbroad. I want to say that my account was hacked and some guy stole pics from my profile. My real name is Julian and I am from the Philippines. Bella is real and she's my girl. I hope this clears up any confusion.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hi! My name is Julian.

Post by Yohan »

Thanks for signing up and for your explanation - members here noticed already that there is a troll called 'Franco' in this forum.

Lurk around and enjoy what he all writes...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wow...Thanks for clearing things up....
julian007
Freshman Poster

Post by julian007 »

I request Winston Wu to remove all posts by this imposter "Franco" and to suspend his account. I've met the real Franco Reyes in Cebu and he doesn't sound like the posts by this fake Franco.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Julian,
Welcome. However, we can't just take an anonymous poster's word for it. We need evidence of credibility. Can you verify your identity? Can you PM the moderators here with your facebook profile or website or some way to verify who you are?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Hi Julian,
Welcome. However, we can't just take an anonymous poster's word for it. We need evidence of credibility. Can you verify your identity? Can you PM the moderators here with your facebook profile or website or some way to verify who you are?
Winston, Julian has created a separate thread packed with photos of himself in funny and romantic poses with Bella. You can tell from their body language that they are together, and a great couple at that. The photos Franco stole and reposted here are pro shots taken by a local photographer called Denniz Futalan.

By doing what he did, Franco violated Julian and Bella's right to privacy. This is not some cloudy online etiquette rule, but a genuine legal concern. If this had happened to me, I would have asked a solicitor to deal with it. I am sure Julian is a more reasonable person :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wait a second Julian. Why do you and Franco have the same IP?????!!!!!!!

What kind of game are you playing? What are you trying to pull? I'm tired of this nonsense and bullshit and lies and making up of stories!

When I check your IP, the forum tells me this:
IP for this post: 24.1.108.222 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
Franco 102
IP ADDRESSES THIS USER HAS POSTED FROM POSTS
24.1.108.222 (Look up IP) 11
BUSTED!!! Apparently, all your posts and all of Franco's posts come from IP 24.1.108.222.

That IP appears to be from Illinois. How is it that you and Franco both claim to be in the Philippines but you are posting from an IP in Illinois? WTF?

I'm sorry I posted your IP publicly, but we are tired of this fraud and nonsense. And it has to be exposed. Man, get a life! We all know who you are. You are Philosophical Filipino: search.php?author_id=6690&sr=posts

Did you really think you could get away with this charade? Did you really think that you could post from two accounts with the same IP and not get caught? How stupid do you think we are???
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
julian007
Freshman Poster

Post by julian007 »

Winston wrote:Wait a second Julian. Why do you and Franco have the same IP?????!!!!!!!

What kind of game are you playing? What are you trying to pull? I'm tired of this nonsense and bullshit and lies and making up of stories!

When I check your IP, the forum tells me this:
IP for this post: 24.1.108.222 (Look up IP)

OTHER USERS POSTING FROM THIS IP POSTS
Franco 102
IP ADDRESSES THIS USER HAS POSTED FROM POSTS
24.1.108.222 (Look up IP) 11
BUSTED!!! Apparently, all your posts and all of Franco's posts come from IP 24.1.108.222.

That IP appears to be from Illinois. How is it that you and Franco both claim to be in the Philippines but you are posting from an IP in Illinois? WTF?

I'm sorry I posted your IP publicly, but we are tired of this fraud and nonsense. And it has to be exposed. Man, get a life! We all know who you are. You are Philosophical Filipino: search.php?author_id=6690&sr=posts

Did you really think you could get away with this charade? Did you really think that you could post from two accounts with the same IP and not get caught? How stupid do you think we are???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Last Laugh*
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok Julian, if that's your "last laugh", then I assume you'll be leaving. You are about to be banned anyway. Thanks for admitting your guilt.

Do you have any last words before you walk the plank overboard? Anything to say in your defense before sentencing is carried out?

julian007
Freshman Poster

Post by julian007 »

Winston wrote:Ok Julian, if that's your "last laugh", then I assume you'll be leaving. You are about to be banned anyway. Thanks for admitting your guilt.

Do you have any last words before you walk the plank overboard? Anything to say in your defense before sentencing is carried out?

Winnie the Pooh Winston Wu is a fat Chinese taxi cab driver who is 40 years old whore-mongering OLD loser.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

julian007 wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok Julian, if that's your "last laugh", then I assume you'll be leaving. You are about to be banned anyway. Thanks for admitting your guilt.

Winnie the Pooh Winston Wu is a fat Chinese taxi cab driver who is 40 years old whore-mongering OLD loser.
Ok if those are your last words, then fine. We are now throwing you overboard. Off you go, you delusional insane loser. You are banned and so is your alter ego Franco. And so is your IP. In truth, you are the biggest loser. Only the worst losers come online and make up fantasies to get attention.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Please erase the related posts and threads. Clean up this psycho ass-wipe's trace.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Great job Winston. Good Riddance....It seems Zombie Infestation is real after all ..so many Psychos lately