Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
More cute girls I met in AC.
A cute door girl.

So how does "it" work with door girls? if you know what I mean.. Is it a different "procedure"?
No. It's the same procedure. You can buy them a drink and if they are up for it, they will go barfine with you. If not, they will talk to you and drink their drink, and make up an excuse.

However, door girls are usually prettier because they put the prettiest girls outside to get customers in (as you can see in the photo above). Usually a GRO wants to be a door girl because she gets to sit and not have to dance all the time, which gets tiring when they do it all night. Being a door girl is a much easier job. Only the prettier or cuter ones get it.

Some door girls just don't want to go barfine with anyone. They just want to sit outside, tell guys to go in, open the door for them, and get paid. Since they are prettier than most of the bar girls though, many guys will buy them drinks though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight wrote:I am confused. Are these girls you just met out in the bar and ask to take a picture with or did you actually date them?
Yeah. Both. If I dated them or barfined them, I usually say something about it above the picture.
MrBlueLight wrote:The bar isn't my scene. I only do innocent dessert dates followed by going back to my place. :mrgreen:

But some of these girls are pretty cute. So maybe I should try hitting up bars more often. If Winston is getting some play, then someone who looks half his age like myself could just kill it :lol:
Hey bars aren't my scene either, but if the girls are friendly, open and flirtatious with men, or with me, then I'll go. Otherwise, without the girls, there's no point in going to a bar. But you gotta understand that a bar in AC is totally different than a bar in the US.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:No. It's the same procedure. You can buy them a drink and if they are up for it, they will go barfine with you. If not, they will talk to you and drink their drink, and make up an excuse.
However, door girls are usually prettier because they put the prettiest girls outside to get customers in

Thanks Winston, that's why I asked. It's good to know it's not just some bullshit type of bait like in the west.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Array9
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by Array9 »

Winston wrote:This is a girl I met at the mall that I went out with. She's not a bar girl. She worked at a store in the mall and is very pretty as you can see. We are singing karaoke here.

Me and her.

Beautiful profile side of her face.

Old pictures but still a nice catch Winston. This is the prettiest Filipina that I have seen you with. Plus she has nice full lips.
Who knew you had game? :D
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

^^ Come on, Winston, we all want to know: Did you bang this girl?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:^^ Come on, Winston, we all want to know: Did you bang this girl?
Considering her look on the pic below, I have my doubts :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:
Winston wrote:No. It's the same procedure. You can buy them a drink and if they are up for it, they will go barfine with you. If not, they will talk to you and drink their drink, and make up an excuse.
However, door girls are usually prettier because they put the prettiest girls outside to get customers in

Thanks Winston, that's why I asked. It's good to know it's not just some bullshit type of bait like in the west.
Yeah, well most girls have a price in AC. And of course, there is some bullshit involved. But the main thing is, a man is ALLOWED to pursue his sexual desires in AC. He's doesn't have to repress it or pretend he doesn't have any desires.

In poorer countries, men are more valued, needed and respected. Thus they are more pro-male. That's what makes them dating paradises for men.
Array9 wrote: Old pictures but still a nice catch Winston. This is the prettiest Filipina that I have seen you with. Plus she has nice full lips.
Who knew you had game? :D
I don't have game. All I did with that girl was approach her and say "Wow you're so maganda (beautiful)! What's your name? Can I get your number?" That's it. Very simple. You can get a lot of dates by just doing that.

You will meet all kinds of girls by doing that. Some may be dishonest and have bad intentions or be users. Sure. But at least a man is in the game there. He can at least pursue girls and pick up girls and see what happens. Thus men have choices overseas. Nothing is more valuable than waking up everyday KNOWING that you can go out and get dates and pick up girls ANYTIME YOU WANT TO! That is PRICELESS! You gotta experience it to understand what I mean.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:^^ Come on, Winston, we all want to know: Did you bang this girl?
Considering her look on the pic below, I have my doubts :)

Good read publicduende. Yes you are right. She was kind of cold and stiff, almost lifeless in fact. When we went out, she would bring along her relatives. They would take advantage of me and make me treat them all to dinner, without even asking. I wasn't used to that yet. After a while, I got offended and refused. After that, she seemed to lose interest in me. Go figure.

She was a real beauty though. Her face in real life was much more beautiful than in the photos. Her face had a glow in person in 3D that you can't see in the photos. I wish I could contact her now but Dianne erased all my numbers from the past.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

What do you meant most girls have a price in AC? Are you saying that you are paying prostitutes?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 6th, 2020, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

But he's talking about AC letting a man pursues his sexual desires. If he's paying hoes, then he doesn't need to go to AC for that, there are plenty of hoes in the US, Taiwan, or wherever the hell he is.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight wrote:But he's talking about AC letting a man pursues his sexual desires. If he's paying hoes, then he doesn't need to go to AC for that, there are plenty of hoes in the US, Taiwan, or wherever the hell he is.
Everything has a price in some way silly. You are so naive. Even if you find true love, you still have to pay for it by sacrificing your soul and freedom.

Not in the US. Prostitution is illegal there. And last time I went to a Nevada brothel, they wanted $1000+. So no, the US is no longer an option. Even if it was still $200 at the Nevada brothels, you can't do that often. But you can in AC.

Man you act like you don't know anything. I can't believe that you are Ginger or Jboy. Ginger knows all about AC.

MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Because I am not Ginger or Jboy. I just got to the Philippines, and I did not pay anything to sleep with any of the girls here. Out of the 10+ girls I've slept with here so far, only one has asked for some taxi money, the rest I just pay $150-200 pesos for dinner or dessert like any gentleman would. Some even offered to pay for their own food. Let's just agree that we have very different experiences in the Philippines.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrBlueLight wrote:Because I am not Ginger or Jboy. I just got to the Philippines, and I did not pay anything to sleep with any of the girls here. Out of the 10+ girls I've slept with here so far, only one has asked for some taxi money, the rest I just pay $150-200 pesos for dinner or dessert like any gentleman would. Some even offered to pay for their own food. Let's just agree that we have very different experiences in the Philippines.

so they come to your house and sleep with you and go home but dont ask for taxi money? Thats not too common but i guess since your younger and good looking maybe your lucky to have that.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

One girl did ask for taxi money two times, but she is jobless and lives farther away, and even she only asked for it when she truly didn't have any money, other times she paid it herself. But out of the 20+ girls that I've met, she's the only one who even brought up the topic. The other girls just pay for their own transportations. I usually just ask "do you know how to get home?", they say yes, and I just give them a kiss and they are on their way.

But yes, I do not look like the sugar daddy type. In fact, I look the same age as most girls I date (age 20-26), so I would hope that my girls have different motives in seeing me as opposed to seeing a much older guy. The girl I saw yesterday even told me that I look like her little brother (she's 25). With a comment like that, I won't be seeing her again.