ADMINISTRATOR SIR, I IMPLORE ~ WHY ARE FEMALES ALLOWED?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anatol
Junior Poster

ADMINISTRATOR SIR, I IMPLORE ~ WHY ARE FEMALES ALLOWED?

Post by Anatol »

Hello Administrator Sir,

Why are females being allowed to come to this web-site?

[~} It means they partake in discussions. This is a big mistake! It gives them the idea they are equal to males.
[~} It means they can use computers. Science should be limited to males, as it was for 5,000 years. I don't want a mass-intrusion into my world by females!
[~} There are 'bad' photos of females on this website. Females shouldn't be given ideas to be attired this way.
[~} It spoils the males. They start going after the female like a dog goes after a bone. This is natural but very deleterious to the society.

{[/\]} The reason ~ When I was born 34 years ago, the earth was it was the previous 5,000 years ~ imperfect, with men fighting men. Men beating up men. Men cooperating with men. Men being friends with men. Men working with men. Men playing sports. Men playing chess. Men studying. Men looting men. Keyword is MEN. In essence ~ there was NOTHING but patriarchy in most of the world. Hence it is very dear to me. Spread the message. NO-ONE DISTURBS AND INTRUDES MY PATRIARCHAL WORLD!!!
Last edited by Anatol on October 18th, 2014, 7:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: ADMINISTRATOR SIR, I IMPLORE ~ WHY ARE FEMALES ALLOWED?

Post by Yohan »

What a ridiculous comment.
Members do not need to identify themselves, this forum is anonymous. How can a admin/mod know who is a male and who is a female?
If members want to identify themselves - up to them. To show up with his or her true identity is not a reason to ban a person who otherwise does not cause any troubles with this forum.
Last edited by Yohan on October 18th, 2014, 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:What a ridiculous comment.
Members do not need to identify themselves, this forum is anonymous. How can a admin/mod know who is a male and who is a female?
If they want to identify themselves - up to them. To show up with his or her true identity is not a reason to ban a person who otherwise does not cause any troubles with this forum.
Hello,

It is ridiculous to you. But to me ~

{[/\]} The reason ~ When I was born 34 years ago, the earth was it was the previous 5,000 years ~ imperfect, with men fighting men. Men beating up men. Men cooperating with men. Men being friends with men. Men working with men. Men playing sports. Men playing chess. Men studying. Men looting men. Keyword is MEN. In essence ~ there was NOTHING but patriarchy in most of the world. Hence it is very dear to me. Spread the message. NO-ONE DISTURBS AND INTRUDES MY PATRIARCHAL WORLD!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@ Anatol,

Maybe you are using the wrong forum? This HA-Forum as said already allows members to be anonymous. Everybody is allowed to sign up.
Members do not need to identify themselves.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:@ Anatol,

Maybe you are using the wrong forum? This HA-Forum as said already allows members to be anonymous. Everybody is allowed to sign up.
Members do not need to identify themselves.
Hello,

So??? That doesn't mean I cannot make suggestions. If I see something that I think is wrong I will say so!

[~} Now then, away with you ye freshwater-rowing amateur landlubber!!!!

[~} And to anyone else with a problem with me about patriarchal rule ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Anatol wrote:Hello Administrator Sir,

Why are females being allowed to come to this web-site?

[~} It means they partake in discussions. This is a big mistake! It gives them the idea they are equal to males.
[~} It means they can use computers. Science should be limited to males, as it was for 5,000 years. I don't want a mass-intrusion into my world by females!
[~} There are 'bad' photos of females on this website. Females shouldn't be given ideas to be attired this way.
[~} It spoils the males. They start going after the female like a dog goes after a bone. This is natural but very deleterious to the society.

How do you find this as it relates to your Christian faith? What models within the Holy Bible would you relate this to? You are not very old, so you are not aware that already within Western Europe, patriarchy was long gone.
Women were elected to be presidents and prime ministers already by that time, and such notions had spread to the USA, although the USA has not yet submitted to some female leader like Western European countries have already.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Anatol is right though...I've visited many forums (ex:reddit) where men are in engaging in dialogue about the issues of women or their opinions of women and as sooooon as a few females post there dissenting remarks (calling the men bitter, inexperienced, small penis, not all women are like that!)....to these guys on there opinion, all of the white knights and manginas come out of the woodwork.....and the whole discussion is now watered down and politically correct for fear of being banned....

A lot of yall HA'ers are soooo female starved (I understand we live in a f***ed up society)....that yall love it when a female agrees with you and a lot of yall secretly support there behavior....yall may talk tough online but in the real world all of you are walking on eggshells trying to impress and please these hoes.... All so you can be their knight in shining armor....yall lop that shit up like a coke addict....

At the end of the day this is "Mr Free Speech's" forum and he's gonna do whatever he wants to do....but there should be at least some control on the females who do post....all of the female trolls (with the exception of Renata) need to banned immediately so that way the men here can comfortably speak their piece without some troll female coming in to disrupt the conversation.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OP,
Your views are too extreme. They belong in the Middle East.

I like females, as long as they are feminine and sweet, and not man-hating liberated masculine women. We all like women, that's why we are here.

How about we only allow normal feminine women, real women in other words, here? Or foreign women. And not allow the liberal liberated corrupted westernized women here? Unless of course they are women with traditional values and believe that men should be men and women should be women and not trade places. DanielleNguyen may fit in that category.

I think most people here would be good with that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The wrote: ...all of the white knights and manginas come out of the woodwork.....and the whole discussion is now watered down and politically correct for fear of being banned....
It is impossible for the admin to know who is a male and who is a female member, if the newcomer does not identify him/herself.

Fear of being banned? In this Happier Abroad Forum? Are you serious? This forum offers the most lenient moderation I ever have seen on any internet-forum.

A member must be pretty bad if he is worried to be banned and finally is indeed banned. The latest case was Franco+Julian...obviously schizophrenic, two men in one body... read back what he did to qualify for a permanent ban.

There is the IGNORE Option, if you do not like to read comments from certain members out of whatever reason.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:OP,

I like females, as long as they are feminine and sweet, and not man-hating liberated masculine women. We all like women, that's why we are here.

How about we only allow normal feminine women, real women in other words, here? Or foreign women. And not allow the liberal liberated corrupted westernized women here? Unless of course they are women with traditional values and believe that men should be men and women should be women and not trade places. <> <>

I think most people here would be good with that.
Hello Administrator Sir,

My views are not extreme and only seem so because everything changed suddenly. They are normal and how most of the world was just 30-20 years ago. Think of it as virus that changes everything in a matter of hours. If we view years as minutes ~ Someone born in 1990 will be TOTALLY different from someone born in 1975. That's how fast the culture changed because in 1972, the wicked 'equal rights amendment' for females was passed in U.S.A. Hence, the difference in thinking between me and someone just 15 years will be like people from 2 different worlds. I am experiencing the same phenomenon when I talk to people from my home-country Spain. The people just 10 years younger than I are completely different and 90% of the change is their thinking on females.

[~} The problem is that you wish 'feminine' women to be allowed here. The moment she starts using a computer, coming online into a man's world by leaving the household and interjecting her opinions, she ceases to be feminine. There is no difference between females being online and females going into the real-world because in both cases, she is 'free to roam how she wishes. It is tantamount to letting one's mother or sister or daughter or wife roam the streets and talk with any stranger! 20 years ago, societal customs forbade this and didn't allow females to do it in Spain.

Hence, freedom for women is very good for them ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ but evil for normal men.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anatol wrote:Hence, freedom for women is very good for them ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ but evil for normal men.
While I agree with you that feminism is a hateful movement, there is no reason to create multicolor comments because of that.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hence, freedom for women is very good for them ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ but evil for normal men.
While I agree with you that feminism is a hateful movement, there is no reason to create multicolor comments because of that.

Hello,

[~} Feminism is indeed evil but ~ it was created by the American men ~ and accepted by the rest of the stupid world's men. If I was Russia or China I would go to nuclear-war with U.S.A. if American men came to me and presented their ideas on women 20 years ago. I do not understand why ANY male from a foreign country and is older than 30 accepted feminism. To blame females for this purest evil is wrong ~ it is the men of 90% of the world that are too lenient with females. I keep stressing this point over and over and over again! Even simply 1 of the nations of Russia or India or China had been against feminism, it would be more than enough for a coalition to form or at least have a large, developed nation that would be free of feminism {(and all normal males could look to for support or even better, live there!!! Millions of men from around the world would be flocking to a large, developed totally-patriarchal nation!!! We would be beseeching that country to let us in!!!)}. Hence, this was the most critical of errors that any of these nations have committed in their 4,000 anti-Western enmity!!!!!

[~} As I've explained numerous times, in Spain the males are very fond of colours. It pervades every part of life for us. I don't agree with the American ideas of using one colour in writing. It's stupid and bland, just like Americans' clothing till recent times. I will show you Spanish literature as examples.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:OP,
+100
Last edited by droid on October 19th, 2014, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What makes analtroll a troll is not that he is an extremist, or that he f*ks around with the fonts, or has bizarre post verbose (including Zelda signature, frequent all-caps etc),
but the fact that he does ALL THREE of them.
With only one of those he could still be considered a 'normal' poster.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Yohan wrote:
+1
Lol, Yes let's keep this civilized guys :lol: