These videos show women go for men with money!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

These videos show women go for men with money!

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a great video from the Dr. Phil show. It shows a guy doing two things to get women. The first thing he does is go out and dress like an average joe and drives an old car to a nightclub to meet women. Then he leaves and comes back dressed much better and this time drives to the same club with an expensive car. The results are true to form (with American women) women in the US are ONLY interested in how much money a guy makes! See the video for yourself, it's unbelievable!

Now check out this clip from the Dr. Phil show about "gold diggers." This shows two women who BRAG about getting money out of men! After watching this, I don't know if I should laugh ........ or vomit! Unbelievable check it out!

globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Great Quote:

Women claim they are oppressed from gaining the very resources they demand we give them. Women don't belong making as much money as men. How dare you compete with us for the resources you demand we give you.

I also want to point out that from the video, he ends up taking 3 or 4 women out to dinner at a nice place, gets a few hugs and pecks on the cheek, and then leaves ALONE, goes home, ALONE. Even with all the cars and money, it just gets you face time. You still cannot get laid and have to continue to go out and pay pay pay.

Insanity.

Move to asia.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

n\No amount of money will replace 'game'. As a general policy for all women I date, 10 dollars is the limit for a dinner date and that doesn't happen very often. Alot of you would do good to read up on some sosuave stuff.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

FuzzX wrote:n\No amount of money will replace 'game'. As a general policy for all women I date, 10 dollars is the limit for a dinner date and that doesn't happen very often. Alot of you would do good to read up on some sosuave stuff.
I am very intelligent and Game offends my intellect. I see right through it in 200 milliseconds.

I know it is bullshit, I castrate business men who try NLP on me over the negotiating table, and I have zero tolerance for it in my life.

Thus I cannot spew it because I know it is crap.

Effectiveness is not the only criterian for my behaviour.
FuzzX
Freshman Poster

Post by FuzzX »

well women eat it up... I dunno about biz stuff.

PS: Intelligent people usually don't have to tell others they are intelligent.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I used to own a Porsche 944. Dont tell anyone but it only cost me $4000 to buy. When I lived off campus before I had the car, the female neighbors, who were on the cheer squad, basically ignored me. I tried my best to become friendly with them.

After I bought the car, they wanted to be my best friends. Smiles, waves, asking for rides. Attention from random college girls was nearly every day.

Of course the attention was better afterwards when I was muscular even without the car though.

But all this just told me that American women are prostitutes, pure and simple. They use the p***y to control men and extract wealth. That's all there is to it. They prefer bad boys though, who dont need money.

That's why I suggest men who really want American p***y to buy a used Porsche Boxter from Autotrader for $15,000. Make sure you drive 25 mph in a 25 or 40 in a 40 or 65 in a 65. Make sure you stop on Yellow (not red). Make sure you wait 3 seconds at stop signs. Wait for pedestrians nearing the crosswalk.

All the things you would ordinarily get away with when you are driving a Honda or even a BMW, you will not get away with when driving a Porsche cause the cops are overpaid sociopathic losers who enjoy punishing people they envy.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Adama wrote:I used to own a Porsche 944. Dont tell anyone but it only cost me $4000 to buy. When I lived off campus before I had the car, the female neighbors, who were on the cheer squad, basically ignored me. I tried my best to become friendly with them.

After I bought the car, they wanted to be my best friends. Smiles, waves, asking for rides. Attention from random college girls was nearly every day.

Of course the attention was better afterwards when I was muscular even without the car though.

But all this just told me that American women are prostitutes, pure and simple. They use the p***y to control men and extract wealth. That's all there is to it. They prefer bad boys though, who dont need money.

That's why I suggest men who really want American p***y to buy a used Porsche Boxter from Autotrader for $15,000. Make sure you drive 25 mph in a 25 or 40 in a 40 or 65 in a 65. Make sure you stop on Yellow (not red). Make sure you wait 3 seconds at stop signs. Wait for pedestrians nearing the crosswalk.

All the things you would ordinarily get away with when you are driving a Honda or even a BMW, you will not get away with when driving a Porsche cause the cops are overpaid sociopathic losers who enjoy punishing people they envy.
I know what you're talking about. In California I use to borrow my friends brand new white Mercedes c class and drive up and down PCH and the girls would all break their necks just to look at me. People treated me like I was rich and this one person asked me if I won the lottery.

And now over here on the East Coast when I skate around in my moms 40k car girls look at me and one time a bunch of girls yelled out of their car calling me a "sugar daddy" and wanting me to roll down my window more so I could talk to talk to them.

Bottom line? Western women only notice men who look wealthy. By that I mean, if you look like you have money, Western women introduce themselves to you under any situation.

Adama wrote:That's why I suggest men who really want American p***y to buy a used Porsche Boxter from Autotrader for $15,000. Make sure you drive 25 mph in a 25 or 40 in a 40 or 65 in a 65. Make sure you stop on Yellow (not red). Make sure you wait 3 seconds at stop signs. Wait for pedestrians nearing the crosswalk.

Just another reason to leave America. The speed limit is ONLY 55 mph in most places! And even in the desert of New Mexico/Nevada where nobody is around there are signs that aircraft patrol the skies to monitor your speed. What they do is contact a patrol car miles up ahead who will give you a ticket.

Anyhow, there is a famous Porsche club that always talks about how restrictive that America is in regards to speed limits, so they relocated to Germany and built a business modifying Porsche cars as well as help people from around the world relocate to Germany and show them the autobahn ropes.

But yea, you're right, just get a Boxter and that will get you plenty of girls. That or a 2003 blue BMW M3 which I think has better more sportier looks for around the same price.

Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on March 22nd, 2012, 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Yes. Older women 25+ care more about money when it comes to long term relationships especially marriage.

Young girls in their prime 18-25 only care about looks because daddy pays for everything.

The only reason why "international dating" works is because you are rich in the eyes of the locals. I still laugh at the people that think a 20 year old would be attracted to a guy that could be her father because of his great personality. :lol:

Or the people that think that women are somehow different in other parts of the world.

It´s all about looks and money everywhere in the world.

If I had to choose though I´d pick looks over money. Everytime.

Money can buy you women, but it can´t buy love.

Only looks can make her fall in love with you.

Personality is just media bullshit because women don´t want to admit that they are even more shallow than men.

PUAs sell the dream that you can talk your way into a womans pants. The reason being that it´s marketable. Be tall, dark and have movie star looks doesn´t sell bootcamps.

It´s a given that she´ll cheat on you with someone young and good looking behind your back if you are worse looking or equal looking than her. That is if she´s hot and young and you are old enough to be her dad.

This applies mostly to hot women though. The vast majority of middle aged, average expats end up with average looking/ugly girls anyway so it shouldn´t concern them too much. Hot girls abroad can also take their pic from good looking, rich foreigners and locals. It´s no different than in the US it´s just that there are more hot , non obese women to choose from.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The western citizen is corrupted by materialistic urges. When you have lots of money(or you're seen as such a person), prospective sexual partners and spouses throw themselves at you! I would know, as I created this illusion unknowingly and like many others, benefited immensely from the disgusting western corruption. Instead of a nice car though, I had lived a house in a rich neighborhood with a roommate who wasn't there half the time.

It's different for foreign, non-westernized women though.