Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

I go to has some muscle builders both pro and beginner , and there is a fulfill arriving up July 25 . They've been at it for several weeks in planning for this competitors , and they all look like terrible .
They section their meals out by the ounces , and as they get nearer to go time , they cut their carbohydrates down to almost nothing .
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Hey Winston,

You may want to check this out. I have a friend who swears by Apple Cider Vinegar.

I've been trying it for a couple of weeks and it appears to be working. Apparently what it does is help stabilize your blood sugar. I've been drinking 2-3 teaspoons in a full glass of water before each meal. It's nasty but I think it's worth it.

LOL..if you can fix the You Tube for me. Can never seem to get it right.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

The negative people out there who say that great fat eating plan will damage your health are wrong to focus on that because Id rather threat the expected cholestrerol levels build up threat than be overweight and threat being suffering from diabetic issues and obese!! I would take the great blood choleseterol levels (if it was a given on this diet) over diabetic issues and being overweight trade off any day. I have read that blood choleseterol levels of fat people are higher than those who are slim and eat a very great fat eating plan. Our bodies can handle fat because man has always consumed fat.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is what Winston would look like if he started to lift weights. Then he would have no problem getting girls. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, exercising can be easy, you don't have to overdue it, just start off nice and easy! :D

Image Image

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

If Winston starts eating healthy and starts working out, he may someday be on the cover of Men's Health magazine! :lol:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston's new body ............ if he ever starts exercising and eating healthy! :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Diet plan for Winston - Any suggestions?

Post by Winston »

Great news!

I just stepped on the weight scale and noticed that since coming to Taiwan, I've lost 10 pounds! I now weigh 170 lbs, or 78 kg. When I was in Vegas I weighed about 180 lbs. So that's 10 pounds reduced!

My parents have been feeding me only healthy vegetarian food with low carbs and no sugar. So it's helped a lot. I also feel lighter when I walk and my stomach feels somewhat smaller and flatter too!

Hurray. We should all celebrate with some delicious high sugar cake! lol j/k.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

1) Find a gym in your neighborhood and get a membership there.
2) Write a daily log of what you eat for two months. Don't try to cut anything out just write it down and keep nutritional data on it.
3) Identify foods or drinks that serve absolutely no nutritional value such as Coke or Pepsi and gradually phase them out of your diet.
4) Intensive cardio 4 times per week 30 minutes each workout.
5) Target the body area you want to improve with exercises meant for toning muscle and reducing fat.
6) Do some weight lifting 15 minutes each day you work out.
7) Focus on building muscle rather than losing weight. Muscle will burn fat for you in order to maintain itself.
8) Don't look at the weight scale just establish a nutritional plan and workout routine.
9) Don't do fad diets or try to starve/deprive yourself as this will result in failure to achieve your goal.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

Oh and James I'll take those Mentos off your hands, LOL!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »