MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: MrBlueLight's love diary in Manila

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:I am not going to post anything on this invasive forum anymore. Anyone who has travel questions and wants update of my travel can pm me.
If you want to have the right to lay some brown stuff on a public forum, then the others may well afford themselves the right to check whether it's Swiss chocolate or bull sh*te.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

My right to privacy far outweighs any need to prove things to a bunch of randoms. If any nonhaters need proof, pm me.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

This is the public forum. I dont know why your getting so upset. The ip address proves your in the Philippines. The confusion is why do you have the same ip address as these other posters. It's possible you can be in the same area but that's a long shot.

You writing and willingly to share photos with girls you claim to bang with select members on this site. You don;t want to share with the haters but the best way to shut the haters up is to show that your legit. By you not willing to do that shows that you are fake. I mean I have to repeat this is the public forum...
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Or maybe it just happens that we were in the same area. Again, you can say that we have the same IP address or whatnot, but you have no right to POST my IP address for the forum to see, Winston.

Isn't it obvious why I don't share the pictures publicly and only with trusted members? To me, keeping mine and the girls' identities private are far more important than to prove to a bunch of doubters.

I meant, why do YOU need to see the pictures? Aren't the words of your fellow members good enough?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 6th, 2020, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

There are pics, just not for YOU. They have been sent out, you just weren't on the list.

Exposed for what? Being in the same vicinity as another member?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I'm not sure how good using an IP Address is in determining the exact location of anybody in Manila. A few years back I was tracking my old girlfriend and wanted to see where she was. She was in Valenzuela, but it always showed Makati. I'm guessing this is where the server was. I think some members that are in Manila could easily do a test and tell what city they are in. My guess is they'd show up in some other part of Manila, because the IP address is of the server and not the house or internet cafe.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 3rd, 2020, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight wrote:Or maybe it just happens that we were in the same area. Again, you can say that we have the same IP address or whatnot, but you have no right to POST my IP address for the forum to see, Winston.

Isn't it obvious why I don't share the pictures publicly and only with trusted members? To me, keeping mine and the girls' identities private are far more important than to prove to a bunch of doubters.

I meant, why do YOU need to see the pictures? Aren't the words of your fellow members good enough?
Aren't you contradicting yourself? That IP I posted is a public one, perhaps used by a router. It is a shared IP. That's why you have so many IP's. If most of your IP's are public and not private, then it is not a violation of your privacy to post them. They are public IP's after all, not private ones.

You have many IP's anyway. What's wrong with just posting one? Especially if, as you say, it's a public IP that covers a vicinity?

Of course we can't take the word of fellow posters. Are you dumb? Especially not after what happened with Franco, Julian, Ginger, Jboy and Philosophical Filipino. Don't be naive.

How about this: You show yourself to me or a trusted moderator, by doing a Skype webcam chat with us and showing your face, and I will remove the IP posted here. Deal?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

What part of "trying to remain anonymous" don't you understand?

I think you are the naive one here and don't seem to know why some people would value privacy above all others. You post pictures of your travel and talk about how you pay hoes. What if you are trying to run for office one day and have everything you posted here used against you? Or you get famous and things you posted on the internet in the past became STAR magazine material. So stop requesting me to show myself, because like I said, I value my anonymity above proving anything to you.

I write my traveling experiences here as a hobby, you are dumb to think I would try to "prove" myself over such low investment activity. I am simply not interested in whether you believe me or not, ok?

First you think I am not in the Philippines, then you think I am Will, now you think I am Ginger or Jboy. You people are the trolls here. I am out.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

Ran away to hide.....what a bitch..
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Just a refresher here so the context of humbleness is not lost:
MBL wrote:meaning I like slender light-skinned women with some curves and a beautiful face. So in this aspect, unlike other expats who date Pinays that are considered as the untouchable by local men, I am competing directly against them. I have dated girls here that just make local guys' heads turn, and my condo security guard's jaw drop, like literally. I am talking about models and beauty queens. This is expected as I was a former model, so I naturally have an edge at getting these beautiful pinays. I've only been here for less than 2 weeks, so the best has yet to come. I find these girls mostly online,
Then the story was tweaked and they were 6-7's.
Last edited by droid on October 20th, 2014, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I write my traveling experiences here as a hobby. you are dumb to think I would try to "prove" myself over such low investment activity. I am simply not interested in whether you believe me or not, ok?
Couldn't that be easily done in Notepad instead?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Keep in mind everyone that the IP evidence isn't conclusive. I've seen instances here where two different posters have shared the same IP's, even though I knew they could not be the same person. I don't know why. But it happens. Some of the posters with the most different personalities have shared the same IP.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrBlueLight wrote:What part of "trying to remain anonymous" don't you understand?

I think you are the naive one here and don't seem to know why some people would value privacy above all others. You post pictures of your travel and talk about how you pay hoes. What if you are trying to run for office one day and have everything you posted here used against you? Or you get famous and things you posted on the internet in the past became STAR magazine material. So stop requesting me to show myself, because like I said, I value my anonymity above proving anything to you.

I write my traveling experiences here as a hobby, you are dumb to think I would try to "prove" myself over such low investment activity. I am simply not interested in whether you believe me or not, ok?

First you think I am not in the Philippines, then you think I am Will, now you think I am Ginger or Jboy. You people are the trolls here. I am out.
BlueLight, you have a right to remain anonymous, but we have a right to consider you one of the most useless and unnerving posters to ever walk this turf. It's so crystal clear that your sole reason here is to masturbate your ego to climax showing off that:

1) you're young and model looking;
2) you are able to bed your scores of 7s and 8s and make your condo security guard jaw drop (a hell of an achievement! :) );
3) everybody else is a loser and deserves to be looked down by your royal model ass, because they don't share your exquisite tastes and he haven't gotten their fair share of white skinned pretty faced curves-in-all-the-right-places, financial independent metropolitan girls.

The main reason to be here is to share life experiences so other can pick up what they best resonate with and use it to improve their dating, love or even sexual life. You are using a public forum for your own sole, narcissistic pleasure, as you have candidly admitted a few times. You are nothing but an exhibitionist. The fact even that other lair of hopeless exhibitionists and poseurs that is RVF banned you means your narrative can be excessive and useless even to their standards. Go figure.