Foreign Women Horror Stories

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
dano
Freshman Poster

Foreign Women Horror Stories

Post by dano »

While chatting with asian women on the internet I remember several women warning me to be careful when seeking someone to date. My friends wife from Manila also warned me of the dangers of dating filipinas. My other friend from Moscow also mentioned it about dating russian women. I guess all these warnings I recieved worked. I'm now completely paranoid and dateless going on 8 yrs. now. To make it even worse I found this article today.

http://www.henrymakow.com/two_men_who_r ... ng_fo.html
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Heh the "brokenhearted" Brit story is amusing because he's such an obvious sucker. I do think that western men who are in a culture that are racially different tend to be bigger targets for this sort of thing. There are nice women who want a real relationship but there are also a lot of women who just want an easy way out or are trying to socially climb for very selfish reasons. Plus with the cultural blinders on it's difficult for a lot of western men to figure out who is good or bad. All "asians" may look and act the same in the eyes of some guy who was from the less cosmopolitan areas in the U.K. and U.S. with no non-white friends in the past so they end up attracting and marrying trashy women which they will regret down the road.

Just from that pic I can tell you that Chinese woman is pretty sub-par already.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign Women Horror Stories

Post by Nate »

dano wrote:While chatting with asian women on the internet I remember several women warning me to be careful when seeking someone to date. My friends wife from Manila also warned me of the dangers of dating filipinas. My other friend from Moscow also mentioned it about dating russian women. I guess all these warnings I recieved worked. I'm now completely paranoid and dateless going on 8 yrs. now. To make it even worse I found this article today.

http://www.henrymakow.com/two_men_who_r ... ng_fo.html
That is rather astounding that you would let other people's bad experiences control your life. For every tale like you point out here I could also provide many good accounts for happy marriages that have lasted years. However I must say that marriage with Chinese women seems problematic to me, but I am certainly no expert on China... I can provide much more insight into SE Asia or Latin America.
Further, the men in these accounts seem rather pathetic and easy targets for gold-diggers. Lack of wisdom always has a high price and there is no vaccine against stupidity.

>>>>Be Wise! Find men who have succeeded in the area you are wanting, and enjoy their guidance and insights on the process.

A word to the wise is unnecessary....

Nate
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

Well I haven't completely given up yet. Dating western woman is definately not a confidence booster, and can lead to paranoia. However, I should mention that I am inspired by the dating success of guys on this forum.

I did find this woman to be rather funny. She could use some acting lessons, its like she's reading a cue card. She's the type of wife I would like to avoid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLxMNcd6 ... re=related
Nate
Freshman Poster

Of Other Worlds

Post by Nate »

dano wrote:Well I haven't completely given up yet. Dating western woman is definately not a confidence booster, and can lead to paranoia. However, I should mention that I am inspired by the dating success of guys on this forum.

I did find this woman to be rather funny. She could use some acting lessons, its like she's reading a cue card. She's the type of wife I would like to avoid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLxMNcd6 ... re=related

The American concept of "dating" does not translate well. You will run into a lot of frustration when you try to assume it is some kind of universal concept. The term courtship is far more accurate in many parts of the world. My GF's parents live in what is likely the most dangerous part of the Philippines- in Sulu. Apart from cutthroats, pirates, and Abu Sayyef, no problem. I went there to meet her parents and essentially ask their blessing. Her father practically cried like a baby, and he is a tough customer himself. I have never felt like I was "dating" really...more like "merging"...and helping a really gorgeous girl out with her nympho problem (haha)...I think it might have beeen more like some kind of genetic destiny.
Keep an open mind to the fact that culture does not translate well...especially when we try to impose American culture on other worlds...

Nate
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You gotta remember that the media thrives on bad news. It's not gonna report good news.

Nothing is without risk.

Some men attract mostly users and bad experiences. Others only attract good girls. And some attract both.

But the majority of men who date overseas say it is far BETTER than in America. That's the bottom line.

Don't live in fear.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:You gotta remember that the media thrives on bad news. It's not gonna report good news.

Nothing is without risk.

Some men attract mostly users and bad experiences. Others only attract good girls. And some attract both.

But the majority of men who date overseas say it is far BETTER than in America. That's the bottom line.

Don't live in fear.
I think that's the final point people will take away from this. That it's better to be surrounded by potential good and bad choices with the freedom to figure out your own course than it is to be surrounded with practically no good choices at all.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Yep.

In China you can still find golddiggers and bitchy, nagging harridans that make a mans life hell.

But the laws are not geared to f**k you over, you can put her in her place and no one will arrest you, and the culture is decidedly pro-male.

Women were like this pre-1960 in the USA but they didn't have the state on their side.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The PI is hyper-Westernized and the disease of feminism is spreading. If one has a penchant for Asian girls, you would be much MUCH better off in Thailand. The Philippines has its own American Department of Veterans Affairs office. It may as well be the 51st US state. It was never on my list of places to seek a wife.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

Grunt wrote:The PI is hyper-Westernized and the disease of feminism is spreading. If one has a penchant for Asian girls, you would be much MUCH better off in Thailand. The Philippines has its own American Department of Veterans Affairs office. It may as well be the 51st US state. It was never on my list of places to seek a wife.

Have you been to the Philippines or Thailand??? Believe me, the Philippines is a hell of a long ways from anything like the 51st state...because it has some westernized trappings, some are fooled into a sense of complacency, but then the full blooded orient with a
layer of Latino rears its head... Many aspiring expats find it is far more of a culture shock than they imagined. The Veterans offices there are for all the Filipinos who served in US forces since WWII.

I do keep a home in the Philippines, and I cannot recall a visitor ever thinking it could be confused for the 51st state.

I have spent quite a bit of time in Thailand and there are some decent Thai girl, but most Yanks will find Filipinas are a lot more compatible. >>>Refer to Ladislav's comments on Thailand..."Welcome to Thailand, Land of (very fake) Friendly Smiles...

While there are scammers everywhere, I know of far more decent Filipinas( known to me personally) than I know decent American men to introduce them to....most of the men who I know that are very experienced living in both countries rate Filipinas as generally a far better bet than Thai girls. Your individual results may vary...

Nate
art29777
Freshman Poster

Re: Foreign Women Horror Stories

Post by art29777 »

This is my Horror story about my X Filipino wife.

http://thetruthabouther.xyz Your all invited to check it out.