Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Winston wrote:It's not that they want to tear others down. They just like to analyze and consider lots of factors and practical issues. There's a reason why Chinese are good and efficient in business. They are good at using good common sense and practical instincts to ensure success. It takes a strong analytical mindset and wisdom to accomplish that.
To the degree they are strong in that, they are weak in the passion you mentioned before.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Winston wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Are you rich?
It depends on who you are comparing me to. If you compare me to someone poor, I will seem rich. If you compare me to a doctor or engineer in America, I will not.

Why do you ask? Relationships based on money never last and have no passion.

Better to find a hot Chinese girl with a good heart and values.

Besides, the fact that you can't even see the web links above the photos and recognize that these are girls from AFA, hampers your credibility and intelligence. So what's your point?
What the f**k is AFA? Why do I need to know that for my intelligence to be credible? Do you know what SST is? How about SPT? That's right, I thought so.

There is a saying that if you have to ask about your chance of getting the girl, then you are not getting the girl. So for your question, no, none of those girls would be attainable for you.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrBlueLight,
You are sure a nasty hater. Why should I care what you think. You aren't giving any constructive or intelligent advice. You aren't an expert in Chinese women here. Kai is. You just make angry random statements.

If you want to find out what AFA is, click on the links in this thread. Duh.

So I'm not supposed to ask if I can get the girl then? I'm just supposed to look at a stranger's photos and say that I can get that girl? Yeah right. I'm not delusional like that or fake. I'm down-to-earth. That's my appeal.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

You are the one posting pictures of girls and asking if you can get them, with no other information or context what-so-ever about the girl. Think about that for a minute.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I know Winston keeps these threads full of hot women going to promote the website but to answer his question, no, I don't think such women are attainable for him unless he has some serious money, but then the relationship wouldn't be based upon real attraction anyway.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

None of those women are from northern or eastern China. I'm generally not into southern Chinese girls from Hunan, Sichuan, Guangdong, etc. They're a dime a dozen on those dating sites and most of those women are not looking for love. It's obvious that they're looking for someone with money to support their extended family and a heavily extravagant lifestyle. As in making 100k USD per year, if not more. You don't find genuine women on those dating sites because they wouldn't go to them in the first place. They'd find a 'decent man' easily in their hometown without going on the internet. You'd have to go to China and try to get girls in person to see what I mean. If you don't have a house, a car and a decent career (varies depending on one's definition) then you can't get a girl to marry. Chinese women are very judgmental and as an ethnic Han Chinese you should know better, those kind of women worship money over anything else. They're not much different than women in Taiwan.

I'm having second thoughts about Chinese women, I hear lately they are more promiscuous than Japanese and Korean women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Chinese dream girl! Is she attainable?

Post by Winston »

Perhaps this is a better dream girl to have. She looks more sweet, caring and modest.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info149451.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Seeker wrote:I know Winston keeps these threads full of hot women going to promote the website but to answer his question, no, I don't think such women are attainable for him unless he has some serious money, but then the relationship wouldn't be based upon real attraction anyway.
They are smart enough to know that a relationship based only on money won't last. Hot Chinese women want the 3H I heard, and Momopi said this too. 3H stands for Height, Handsome, and High Income. lol

Is that shallow or what? lol
sea_dragon wrote:None of those women are from northern or eastern China. I'm generally not into southern Chinese girls from Hunan, Sichuan, Guangdong, etc. They're a dime a dozen on those dating sites and most of those women are not looking for love. It's obvious that they're looking for someone with money to support their extended family and a heavily extravagant lifestyle. As in making 100k USD per year, if not more. You don't find genuine women on those dating sites because they wouldn't go to them in the first place. They'd find a 'decent man' easily in their hometown without going on the internet. You'd have to go to China and try to get girls in person to see what I mean. If you don't have a house, a car and a decent career (varies depending on one's definition) then you can't get a girl to marry. Chinese women are very judgmental and as an ethnic Han Chinese you should know better, those kind of women worship money over anything else. They're not much different than women in Taiwan.

I'm having second thoughts about Chinese women, I hear lately they are more promiscuous than Japanese and Korean women.
Hey what happened to the cliche, "Don't judge a book by its cover?" lol

Come on. No woman wants money alone. They ideally want someone they like and are attracted to, who has money as well. If you were a woman, you would too. They know that money alone can't produce a good stable relationship. They ideally want the whole package.

How can Chinese women be more promiscuous than other Asian women? They have very conservative values and do not even smoke or drink. They think with the head, not the heart, and are very practical minded and pragmatic.

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:
Seeker wrote:I know Winston keeps these threads full of hot women going to promote the website but to answer his question, no, I don't think such women are attainable for him unless he has some serious money, but then the relationship wouldn't be based upon real attraction anyway.
They are smart enough to know that a relationship based only on money won't last. Hot Chinese women want the 3H I heard, and Momopi said this too. 3H stands for Height, Handsome, and High Income. lol

sea_dragon wrote:None of those women are from northern or eastern China. I'm generally not into southern Chinese girls from Hunan, Sichuan, Guangdong, etc. They're a dime a dozen on those dating sites and most of those women are not looking for love. It's obvious that they're looking for someone with money to support their extended family and a heavily extravagant lifestyle. As in making 100k USD per year, if not more. You don't find genuine women on those dating sites because they wouldn't go to them in the first place. They'd find a 'decent man' easily in their hometown without going on the internet. You'd have to go to China and try to get girls in person to see what I mean. If you don't have a house, a car and a decent career (varies depending on one's definition) then you can't get a girl to marry. Chinese women are very judgmental and as an ethnic Han Chinese you should know better, those kind of women worship money over anything else. They're not much different than women in Taiwan.

Come on. No woman wants money alone. They ideally want someone they like and are attracted to, who has money as well. If you were a woman, you would too. They know that money alone can't produce a good stable relationship. They ideally want the whole package.

How can Chinese women be more promiscuous than other Asian women? They have very conservative values and do not even smoke or drink. They think with the head, not the heart, and are very practical minded and pragmatic.
Don't mean to piss on your parade Winston. But many of these clean looking cuties are probably looking for a rather well to do husband who will offer them all the trimmings that her level of beauty can demand. I doubt she has any shortage of suitors that can do exactly that.

The pool of 7's, 8s, 9s and 10s who are looking for only boyfriends without a potential chance ofmarriage/family down the road is SMALL unless said guy is bringing exemplary looks and/or wealth to the table. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Women are much more purposeful then men.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

They are not obtainable for you Winston, because these girls already have me as their dream guy. :twisted:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel! I found another Chinese dream girl. She's so white and lovely and her legs are so sexy and white! I think I'm in love!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info150898.htm

This one has amazing legs too!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info151265.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow my Chinese dream fantasy girl!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info151067.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Pancake ass:)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Re:

Post by OutWest »

pete98146 wrote:
Winston wrote:

Don't mean to piss on your parade Winston. But many of these clean looking cuties are probably looking for a rather well to do husband who will offer them all the trimmings that her level of beauty can demand. I doubt she has any shortage of suitors that can do exactly that.

The pool of 7's, 8s, 9s and 10s who are looking for only boyfriends without a potential chance ofmarriage/family down the road is SMALL unless said guy is bringing exemplary looks and/or wealth to the table. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Women are much more purposeful then men.

Pretty much true ...for most of world history. Yes, all of those girls will be obtained....by someone. They usually will trade what nature gave them for as good as they can get...

A very rare one will go a different route, but even then, she and her parents will want her to have a good life.