Why isn't Mexico a hot destination to find a wife/gf?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Re: How come Mexico isn't a hot destination to find a wife/g

Post by SNS »

Vinstonas wrote:
SaturdayNightSpecial wrote:I have spent a year here in Argentina. Thing is they are not as bad as Ameriskanks, but of course that is not saying much since AW are the worst in the world. I have also other friends (normal, young, non loser type guys) who report similar shit. OK yes you can easily meet them here, strike up a conversation and even exchange cell phone numbers. But when you start dating that is when the games will start. The main common thing is the 'flaking' for example you can go out on a date with a girl and have a great time. Then the next day she will not respond to your calls or text. In one case my friend said he went out with a cutie he met at the gym who initiated conversation with him. They went out once and then he saw her again 2 days later at the gym and she pretended not to even know him.

Also feel free to check out http://www.rooshv.com he did whole thing on Argentine women.
Wow that sounds a lot like Russian women. lol

Why would they initiate interest though and then pull away? That's very illogical. Why do they do that? Perhaps they enjoy the attention and are not serious about it? Or they just like to sample you briefly before moving on? Russian women are like that too. They can display all the right signs that they like you, and then suddenly pull away.
This is ameriskank type behavior, and the females of Argentina are emulating this same shit. I would wager they do this because as Vlad pointed out, the men treat their women like queens which is the root of the problem (not because the men are good looking). Plus this whole go out on a date then go cold is probably also a ploy to get free dinners and drinks, i.e. they are adopting the same kind of behaviors that AW pull. And all of this is because the men in Argentina are becoming p***y whipped.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote: I suggest you change your tone because it doesn't make for good conversation here.
I've been reading the way you respond to some posters here, you snap at them and are in fact quite rude yourself. This is why I snap at you. Tell ya what: you be a bit more polite when you respond on the forum and i will also do the same for you, agreed? I understand too that there are a lot of misinformation thrown out here in discussions which can prompt one to want to respond rather quickly with the need tell it like it is.

Having said that I will also say that it is good to make your acquaintance. I had not realized you were born in Argentina, so I would consider your opinions qualified. And yes I speak Spanish, albeit with a heavy gringo accent I need to practice eliminating. Yo estudié español en mi escuela secundaria por cuatro años , pero tengo que mucho que aprender y practicar hablando.

I still think that Argentine women are snotty though. There are hundreds of guys who report the same thing. I know a colleague of mine, a gringo, good looking guy who has a successful business in Mendoza, been living there for 6 years and he still has yet to find a decent chick to settle down with. He's in his 30's and is a normal guy, not some loser or wacko type either.

Even guys like Rooshv http://www.rooshv.com who has a travel forum for men will tell you the same thing as well.

The exception may be if one is looking for a really old Argentine woman, or real fat, whatever. The extremely good looking trophy skanks will have attitude wherever you go in the world, but still one sees the attitude and games in almost every Argentine chick.

The other factor may be cultural. For example you being Argentine you speak the language and are of the culture. A gringo is not, even if he speaks spanish well. In addition perhaps Argentinian women simply do not care for gringos which is a possibility.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote:Suicide is always on the backburner. Money has never been a priority in my youth, but my parents made me believe in that and now it's all I know. Without it your life becomes meaningless, especially in this country. Here there is no family, no friends, no happiness - unless it comes in the form of riches.
Absolutely. Could not have said it better myself. Everything in America is a paid for commodity today, everything. Friendships, 'love', everything.
Regarding suicide on the back burner, we've all been there i think, or at least most of us. The funny thing is that when one feels that way in America he cannot identify the reason, or should I say he would not be allowed to identify the reason he feels the way he does because everyone condones the life in the States and is either oblivious or not willing to acknowledge how dysfunctional and shallow it is. Criticizing the current state of affairs in America results in people looking at you as if you are something that fell out of a tree. Its a weird feeling, a sense of emptiness that is there but somehow invisible.
Well, I don't disbelieve that argentine chicks are stuck up. I've experienced it myself when I was a teenager. I just wish I had spent more time there as a youth to have a better chance. But that never happened. Here in the USA it was ten times worse. I never married, but that is a mixed blessing. I couldn't imagine ever getting married in this land.
Not getting married was definitely a blessing -- if you had been married you would probably be divorced (from a woman who was once sweet and cute and nice but would have turned into a fat nagging shrew) , bankrupt making alimony and or child support and have a miserable job and wonder what you did in the cosmos to deserve such a horrible existence bestowed upon you.
I thought a gringo could get along better in Argentina. There I am a little out of place since I was born there but raised here. There I'm a 'traitor' of sorts and do not fit in. An innocent gringo would do better I think.
Not sure -- but being fluent in Spanish I think would help. Exception may be if an Argentine girl sees an American as a status symbol, but I could not imagine that. They seem to be in their own little world. besides i wouldn't want an Argenine woman to be with me for that reason.
With all fairness, I've had several relatives tell me that there is a dark side to Argentina.
I would be interested in hearing more about the 'dark' side if you would be willing.

And BTW that whole tango cultures is great! I still cannot tango but Buenos Aires is one incredible city.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote:Are you still in Latin America? Your letters are styled to the Spanish language from your keyboard.
yes I still am but i use my english laptop -- I simply know the keyboard commands for various foreign languages.
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote:Whites are considered evil right now in the world and Argentina is no exception. In fact, if you're from Argentina, people will assume that you're a Nazi or descended from Nazis or from Germans or whatever bullshit they can think of from the propaganda that the American media and school system can brainwash them with.
A lot of that has to do with the fact that a lot of ex-Nazi German officers fled to SA just after the end of WW II -- Argentina and Brazil. it has been stated that the SA governments welcomed them, but i am not sure if that is true or not. Nonetheless that part of SA has that stigma.
My cousin from South Africa happens to hate Argentina but now is retired and finds himself living there in his old age because he can't find anywhere else to live. He thinks that Argentina is that country which has a lot of treacherous people but I guess he hasn't lived in the USA. He hates USA but that's another story.
I have a good friend who wanted to live there, and yes he happens to be white. he did not like Apartheid, but when it ended he told me essentially it was 'open season on whitey' and there was major backlash against all white people, as opposed to equality for all. I sure do not like to see any human oppression against anyone. This also includes whites, but this seems not to matter to the non-whites there. Based on what my friend told me about South Africa is really no place for whites to live.
The Argentine government - just like the American government - is already establishing an anti-white purity policy that will make sure that the ethnic composition of Argentina will be rid of whites in no time.
How would you define 'no time'? 10 years, 50 years? will there come a point when it is not good to be white in that country?
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well Iceland still has a high probability of maintaining its European heritage. It's quite difficult for undesirables to travel and live there. But if they join the European union than loser ethnicities may start storming the place and changing its genetic composition. I think parts of North Eastern Europe and Russia will probably remain white since other cultures dislike extreme cold and that type of weather so they probably will avoid moving to those places. But I agree people of European decent are slowly being mixed with other races to destroy their genetic lineage. I think it's part of the internationalists plan because they know Europeans generally have high intelligence and creativity and can thwart their plans. So they are slowly mixing races together this way there can't be a group of people or culture that can band together to resist internationalism and multiculturalism. Within another century whites could be an extreme minority in the world. How amazing when a century earlier we were on the cusp of taking over the world in various forms or another.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SaturdayNightSpecial wrote: Absolutely. Could not have said it better myself. Everything in America is a paid for commodity today, everything. Friendships, 'love', everything.
Regarding suicide on the back burner, we've all been there i think, or at least most of us. The funny thing is that when one feels that way in America he cannot identify the reason, or should I say he would not be allowed to identify the reason he feels the way he does because everyone condones the life in the States and is either oblivious or not willing to acknowledge how dysfunctional and shallow it is. Criticizing the current state of affairs in America results in people looking at you as if you are something that fell out of a tree. Its a weird feeling, a sense of emptiness that is there but somehow invisible.
Absolutely brilliant SaturdayNightSpecial!

That's the perfect quote I'm going to add to my "Fragmentation vs. Wholeness" essay that I posted under General Discussions, as it concurs with one of my key points. Hope you don't mind if I quote you :)

Here is where I will quote you in the essay:
Now, such truths and comparisons as the above are usually only discussed privately, never publicly, not even on the web. And that's because it is very politically incorrect to compare cultures and say that one is better than the other in some way. Such talk is potentially offensive, no matter how true, and we are taught never to say such things publicly. In addition, most common people are engineered to be blind to the faults and dysfunction in society and instead blame themselves if anything goes wrong. Unfortunately, most people follow what they’ve been “programmed� and cannot see outside of it. They do not possess the "consciousness level" or insight to rise above it and see the truth.

This poster on my forum also observed this “hidden emptiness� in America that people are programmed not to see:
http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... c&start=40

�Everything in America is a paid for commodity today, everything. Friendships, 'love', everything.
Regarding suicide on the back burner, we've all been there i think, or at least most of us. The funny thing is that when one feels that way in America he cannot identify the reason, or should I say he would not be allowed to identify the reason he feels the way he does because everyone condones the life in the States and is either oblivious or not willing to acknowledge how dysfunctional and shallow it is. Criticizing the current state of affairs in America results in people looking at you as if you are something that fell out of a tree. Its a weird feeling, a sense of emptiness that is there but somehow invisible.�
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

gordan wrote: The European Union seems to have been a detriment to anyone of European blood or heritage. We need to dismantle that as well as the United Nations and every entity that wants to destroy us through a one world government. This is not conspiracy theory. This is the destruction of the white race happening before our eyes. Those in the working class will probably understand this better than whites who are a little more privileged.

They will do anything to brainwash you into thinking that diversity and multiculturalism are good for whites. They don't go to the Asian countries and profess this. The Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese, for example, don't mix and don't like mixing with other races or like allowing other races into their countries. This is accepted around the world. When white people do this it is called "white supremacism" or "Nazism".
They want to go for a one world government and control everyone, not just whites.

You do have a point that there is bias against whites. I sense it... One thing worth looking into is the laws that are set up for 'minorities' and as you know the term 'minorities' means group of people in small numbers. Well it will only be a matter of time before the whites in America are the minority but watch the powers that be will change the wording of the laws so whites will still not qualify for whatever benefits are supposed to be for 'minorities'.

I do not feel that Whites are superior, but there seems to be a lot of white bashing that is permitted.

The powers that be sold us all out. The USA is fast becoming a 2nd world nation, and could go third world. One could argue that it is being done by design. We literally have no border between Mexico and the USA. Other possibility is that they are going to trash out the dollar and implement the Amero. The States is in need of another Boston tea Party. Some folks are waiting for the country to implode which is what we need if the country is to be saved. But it may not happen, the majority of americans are too f***ing clueless.
Last edited by SNS on November 20th, 2009, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mr S wrote:Well Iceland still has a high probability of maintaining its European heritage. It's quite difficult for undesirables to travel and live there. But if they join the European union than loser ethnicities may start storming the place and changing its genetic composition. I think parts of North Eastern Europe and Russia will probably remain white since other cultures dislike extreme cold and that type of weather so they probably will avoid moving to those places. But I agree people of European decent are slowly being mixed with other races to destroy their genetic lineage. I think it's part of the internationalists plan because they know Europeans generally have high intelligence and creativity and can thwart their plans. So they are slowly mixing races together this way there can't be a group of people or culture that can band together to resist internationalism and multiculturalism. Within another century whites could be an extreme minority in the world. How amazing when a century earlier we were on the cusp of taking over the world in various forms or another.
Too bad. So sad. Those "loser ethnicities" have use of planes just like everyone else. I saw three Islandic men with African type women. I saw one mixed child in a baby carriage. Also saw white-inuit couples. People will mix. I dont feel so highly about the Islandic mix at all though. Probably will yield a net benefit for Iceland to get an infusion of fresh DNA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This thread is all over the place. Not trying to be the thread police, I like the freedom, including the non-PC race stuff. But it does get confusing... Mexico...Argentina... Iceland... Africans and Inuits...

oh well
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Goodbye USA, Hello Peru
Freshman Poster

Post by Goodbye USA, Hello Peru »

ladislav wrote:Most Americans are prejudiced against Mexicans. Some are not, but ,generally, they would rather marry an Oriental, and, well , maybe if a Latina, someone from Venezuel or Brazil, possibly; but "Meskin" is seen as low class by a lot of people. A Mexican wife for life is not exactly what many guys have in mind.
Many do not find Mexicanas attractive, either.

The feeling is mutual, as many Mexicans do not really like the US, its culture, and how the US treated them over these past two centuries. They do not like to learn English and/or marry Americans, not for racial, but for cultural/political reasons. If an American learns Spanish and adopts local customs/lives in Mexico , he will be welcome there, though, but still these are two countries that do not get along that well.

Rich Mexicans and even middle class ones do not like to live in the US, work in the US or even make friends with English-speaking Americans. They are way too proud of their country. Poor Mexican people are very poor and illiterate even in Spanish, very often. These are the ones who come to the USA to get jobs, and, mainly, it is men and sometimes divorced women. So, not a big choice of senoritas.

Mexicans and ,Americans, for that matter are not very friendly people so, that complicates everything tenfold.

Having said that, you can still find sites that deal with Mexican ladies and there are tours and marriage agencies ,but not many.

I agree with most of what ladisav says. Mexican women are very strong and have too much pride in Mexico. They look at America differently than the rest of Latin America. To them, America is the "rich gringo" to the north.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I went to a grand wedding last summer. The bride is Mexican and the groom is caucasian/asian mixed. She flew many of her relatives up from Mexico. It was very interesting to see how her family interacted with the Americans at the wedding. I tried to imagine that if I were invited to a wedding down in Mexico, I'd be friendly and curious about their culture even tho I don't speak Espanol. I'd want to mingle and meet some new friends etc.

But sad to say her relatives couldn't be more standoffish if they wanted to be. They had ZERO interest in interacting with the other guests. From what I can see they didn't make any effort to meet the grooms family. For the most part they sat in the corner and occupied 4 tables....they where in their own little world and they were content to stay that way.

Moving on to the broader picture, those from Mexico rarely have any interest in the gringo lifestyle. Just doesn't suit them at all. You might get lucky and find a girl who is only interested in non-Mexican men but they seem very rare. This has been reinforced by the 4 trips that I've taken down to Mexico. I never got a good vide from them so they were never on my dating radar when it was time to pursue foreign women.

IMHO, filipinas are similar to Mexican women but the attitude and approachability is like night and day with filipinas winning all day long.
Libertadd
Freshman Poster

Re: Why isn't Mexico a hot destination to find a wife/gf?

Post by Libertadd »

Hello,

I came just to give my opinion about this (it's friday night and I am at home and bored, haha... but luckily I'm an Internet creature)

I haven't read all opinions, but I read the one that ladislav wrote.

I'm a mexican woman, and I didn't know there were pages to look for mexicans wives (well, to be honest I'm not looking for one), but well, I think what people think about gringos it's different in every part of Mexico.

I'm from the north of Mexico, I've had visa almost all my life and still have it, but I have never been further the border (but I have been in other countries from Latin America). So, maybe we are a little bit proud people, haha, but at least here "gringos" are not a "strange thing", we don't see them as enemies or anything, a lot of them come here for work, some get married and stay, some go (same with guys from Germany, a lot of "maquilas" here).

But I guess it's a little offensive when people from USA think we all mexicans want to live there, and it's not true. I think it's a great place with great people and there are a lot of cities I will want to visit, but I love Mexico. And it has happened to me when crossing the border that a police guy asked me if I was going to the USA to get a husband (and he smiled), I think he was trying to be nice, but it seems to be a generalized idea (weird thing that a police guy asked me the same while entering to Argentina... hmmm, maybe I look like I'm looking for a husband, maybe is my haircut, haha).

But well, finally getting to the point, I really think mexican people are very friendly, and any foreigner may make friends here as long as he/she treats people with respect and try to be nice.

Ok, now I need to find a good movie to watch.

¡Saludos!
A_American
Freshman Poster

Post by A_American »

Winston wrote:Since Mexico is similar to the Philippines in that it is cheerful, wild, happy go lucky, and the girls are friendly, warm and inclusive, why isn't Mexico a hot spot for Western men seeking wives, girlfriends, or playmates? Is there a reason?

I heard that it's easy to get a girlfriend there too. And they make love very well like Latinas. (But some Mexicans say the girls are strong Catholics who like to remain virgins until marriage.)

Plus it's right off the US border.

So why isn't it a big hot spot for sex tourists and love seekers too?

And why are there not many Mexican marriage agencies or dating sites catered to foreigners?
simple; to get good girls in Mexico, you have to know Spanish. all the men who I know who do well with Mexican women know Spanish. if you are too lazy to learn spanish, stick to those filipinas.
A_American
Freshman Poster

Post by A_American »

Libertadd wrote:Hello,

I came just to give my opinion about this (it's friday night and I am at home and bored, haha... but luckily I'm an Internet creature)

I haven't read all opinions, but I read the one that ladislav wrote.

I'm a mexican woman, and I didn't know there were pages to look for mexicans wives (well, to be honest I'm not looking for one), but well, I think what people think about gringos it's different in every part of Mexico.

I'm from the north of Mexico, I've had visa almost all my life and still have it, but I have never been further the border (but I have been in other countries from Latin America). So, maybe we are a little bit proud people, haha, but at least here "gringos" are not a "strange thing", we don't see them as enemies or anything, a lot of them come here for work, some get married and stay, some go (same with guys from Germany, a lot of "maquilas" here).

But I guess it's a little offensive when people from USA think we all mexicans want to live there, and it's not true. I think it's a great place with great people and there are a lot of cities I will want to visit, but I love Mexico. And it has happened to me when crossing the border that a police guy asked me if I was going to the USA to get a husband (and he smiled), I think he was trying to be nice, but it seems to be a generalized idea (weird thing that a police guy asked me the same while entering to Argentina... hmmm, maybe I look like I'm looking for a husband, maybe is my haircut, haha).

But well, finally getting to the point, I really think mexican people are very friendly, and any foreigner may make friends here as long as he/she treats people with respect and try to be nice.

Ok, now I need to find a good movie to watch.

¡Saludos!
I read all this and nothing of worth was mentioned. All running around in circles.

Puro canto y nada de valor.