Not impressed with Thai women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Not impressed with Thai women

Post by drronnie »

I have had a hard time in Europe with loud mouthed and aggressive women. Thai women are sort of the opposite much nicer and are much more open. However what I do not like about Thai women is that they are all about looking for a provider even the ones who are well educated. I am half Thai myself and speak the language perfectly but I do prefer my independence and Thai women dont like that
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I think this goes for most Asian women in general; whether they are Westernized or not.

If you're not prepared for marriage, being a provider or raising a family, then stick to bar girls only...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Here's the ultimate take away lesson I learned from living in Thailand and after experiencing a lot of other asian countries..

Thailand's popularity is extremely overrated.

It's the backpacker training wheels country. The place where kids go to experience their first real "foreign" country while still maintaining an illusion of safety and security. It's bohemian enough to attract a broad demographic and it's popular in travel mags and has been glamorized in the media.

There's nothing unique or special about Thai girls. A thai girl is just your standard SEA woman. Nothing more nothing less. On average Thai girls are a little more attractive than filipinas but after spending time in both countries I have to say the gap isn't as big as I used to think. Thai girls get a popularity boost simply from the ease and variety of P4P which means any tom, dick, or harry can pay 2k baht or whatever to plug some chick that would be a hassle to get otherwise.

You will do well in Thailand if you are a conventionally young and handsome man in the top 10% of looks. If you are in this category though the question to be asked is why would you waste time chasing thai girls anyways? If you're a real good looking guy you should be trying to hit up high end Japanese or Korean models or something.

If you are average or slightly above average in looks then you better learn thai culture and language and have a good social circle to get any kind of quality. I am in this category.

If you're an ugly tosser and strike out constantly you can always pay the standard 2-3k admission fee and bang the equivalent of what the Captain America or Rain lookalike at the club is f***ing.

The best thing about Thailand? The food. You will find better beaches, women, culture, etc.. all elsewhere.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

zboy1 wrote:I think this goes for most Asian women in general; whether they are Westernized or not.

If you're not prepared for marriage, being a provider or raising a family, then stick to bar girls only...
i wish guys like you had said this back when will n dowd and winston were saying the opposite. would have saved us grace.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by drronnie »

Repatriate wrote:Here's the ultimate take away lesson I learned from living in Thailand and after experiencing a lot of other asian countries..

Thailand's popularity is extremely overrated.

It's the backpacker training wheels country. The place where kids go to experience their first real "foreign" country while still maintaining an illusion of safety and security. It's bohemian enough to attract a broad demographic and it's popular in travel mags and has been glamorized in the media.

There's nothing unique or special about Thai girls. A thai girl is just your standard SEA woman. Nothing more nothing less. On average Thai girls are a little more attractive than filipinas but after spending time in both countries I have to say the gap isn't as big as I used to think. Thai girls get a popularity boost simply from the ease and variety of P4P which means any tom, dick, or harry can pay 2k baht or whatever to plug some chick that would be a hassle to get otherwise.

You will do well in Thailand if you are a conventionally young and handsome man in the top 10% of looks. If you are in this category though the question to be asked is why would you waste time chasing thai girls anyways? If you're a real good looking guy you should be trying to hit up high end Japanese or Korean models or something.

If you are average or slightly above average in looks then you better learn thai culture and language and have a good social circle to get any kind of quality. I am in this category.

If you're an ugly tosser and strike out constantly you can always pay the standard 2-3k admission fee and bang the equivalent of what the Captain America or Rain lookalike at the club is f***ing.

The best thing about Thailand? The food. You will find better beaches, women, culture, etc.. all elsewhere.
For my observations I agree. I think Thai women are even more mercenary than other Asian countries. Thoughts?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Taco »

Repatriate wrote: The best thing about Thailand? The food. You will find better beaches, women, culture, etc.. all elsewhere.
Now there's an honest comment. Thailand has good hospitals too.

My main concerns about Thai women include...

1. 55% of Thai women cheat on their husbands
2. Thai women cut off their husbands penis if they cheat
3. Many Thai women pay their college tuition working as Pro's

However, if you go to small villages and towns your likely to find better women I'm guessing.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Not impressed with Thai women

Post by drronnie »

Only if date women rural areas and if you live there too. I you take them to thebig city they would become spoiled too.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Not impressed with Thai women

Post by xiongmao »

I lived in Bangkok for half of last year. The best thing was the lifestyle - warm weather, good food, good shopping and plenty to see and do.

I dated quite a lot of women but there wasn't the quality of woman for me to date there compared to China.

The problem with Thailand now is that it's getting harder to get a visa to live there. And it has competition. If you like younger girls, you can go live in the Philies. If you're a foodie, go to Vietnam. And if you're marriage minded China has the best women. If you're a weirdo, well you can hang out in Cambodia :lol: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Post by green1976 »

Taco wrote:
Repatriate wrote: The best thing about Thailand? The food. You will find better beaches, women, culture, etc.. all elsewhere.
Now there's an honest comment. Thailand has good hospitals too.

My main concerns about Thai women include...

1. 55% of Thai women cheat on their husbands
2. Thai women cut off their husbands penis if they cheat
3. Many Thai women pay their college tuition working as Pro's

However, if you go to small villages and towns your likely to find better women I'm guessing.
And the most beautiful women are not women. :mrgreen:

The small villages and towns are already in some way contaminated,thanks to internet,to bargirls who build nice houses with the money from farangs,to all the sisters who goes to Pattaya,BKK,Phuket and all around.
They know even in the countryside how farangs are good catch to take them off the poverty and use them as ATM.

The main difference from the Western land is that you can express quite easily your sexuality and play around for a still cheap price without too much hassle.
That's not possible in the West...even having a varied sexual experience is very hard.

For a more commited relationship i would be very cautious.