Another School Shooting

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another School Shooting

Post by Tsar »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gia-soriano-te ... d=26474755

This time it was last Friday in Seattle, Washington. It seems the number of high school and college shootings has been increasing in America. (Not to mention the various random massacres on locations that visited by the general public like restaurants, movie theaters, stores, parking lots, etc).

Do you think that America becoming increasingly more dangerous?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by Tsar »

There has been a lot more violence. I imagine it is going to keep getting worse. Every week expect another school shooting, college shooting, or some other kind of shooting.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Ghost wrote:We're going to be seeing a lot more shootings. I just want away from it now. The feminist regime is inviting this violence by refusing to admit why it happens. Probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning than going through a shooting, but doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Give an incel man absolutely no way out and it ain't hard to figure out what will likely happen. Do that in a country of over 300 million people, and, oh boy...
It's why feminists don't want prostitution legalized: men would have an outlet for their sexual urges that bypasses feminists cunts and their power over men; thus, you have all these school/work shootings happening all over the place in America (and to a certain extent, Canada).
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

Most of these mass shooters were lonely and depressed guys who were on antidepressants or were experiencing withdrawal from them. There are more people on antidepressants in America than in any other country, yet America is the only country where mass shootings are common. Big pharma spends billions of dollars a year to flood the country with advertisements. The media never even investigates these drugs and a possible connection to mass shootings because big pharma is sponsoring every outlet. At most, these drugs should only be a last resort but in America everyone thinks that every problem can be solved with a pill.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Bstyle wrote:Big pharma spends billions of dollars a year to flood the country with advertisements. The media never even investigates these drugs and a possible connection to mass shootings because big pharma is sponsoring every outlet. At most, these drugs should only be a last resort but in America everyone thinks that every problem can be solved with a pill.
Right now, Oxycontin abuse has infiltrated many communities across America, rural or urban. It's a prescription opiate derivative pain killer, which was oversubscribed and now, it's got tons of ppl hooked. I'd pretty much say that every few ppl I know of, has a friend or a family member w/ an Oxycontin addiction. Also, once its effects habituate, a person needs either a greater dose or worse, move to Morphine or Heroin. So Heroin's made a big comeback this past decade, thanks to Oxycontin. Great work pharma :?
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

S_Parc wrote:
Bstyle wrote:Big pharma spends billions of dollars a year to flood the country with advertisements. The media never even investigates these drugs and a possible connection to mass shootings because big pharma is sponsoring every outlet. At most, these drugs should only be a last resort but in America everyone thinks that every problem can be solved with a pill.
Right now, Oxycontin abuse has infiltrated many communities across America, rural or urban. It's a prescription opiate derivative pain killer, which was oversubscribed and now, it's got tons of ppl hooked. I'd pretty much say that every few ppl I know of, has a friend or a family member w/ an Oxycontin addiction. Also, once its effects habituate, a person needs either a greater dose or worse, move to Morphine or Heroin. So Heroin's made a big comeback this past decade, thanks to Oxycontin. Great work pharma :?
I think a couple three years ago more people were dying from prescription pain med abuse than from heroin and cocaine combined. Heroin is coming back because doctors are getting monitored and controlled more on this stuff now. But I think recently a new pain med was approved that is even more powerful than oxycontin. They downward spiral may never stop.
Bstyle
Freshman Poster

Post by Bstyle »

Fluoxetine, which is sold as Prozac in America is another big one. It doubles the risk of suicide yet in America it's passed out like candy. If antidepressants actually worked they would lower the risk of suicide, not double it.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

The writing's in the wall! America is getting dangerous by the minute! Shootings in schools of all level! Next thing you'll know they'll be shootings in doctors offices and grocery stores! I mean just going out to do everyday ordinary things are indicative to the professions of police officers and firefighters; everyday that you go out, you may not come back home!!!
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

These are just examples of why going abroad are a wise move!!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:We're going to be seeing a lot more shootings. I just want away from it now. The feminist regime is inviting this violence by refusing to admit why it happens. Probably have a better chance of being struck by lightning than going through a shooting, but doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Give an incel man absolutely no way out and it ain't hard to figure out what will likely happen. Do that in a country of over 300 million people, and, oh boy...
I'd guess that most men have experienced a less-than-pleasant break-up or three, in their lifetime -- with some unrequited oneitis thrown in for good measure.
Yet we survived our teens, moved forward, & did better.
One would have to have very low life expectations (or be a narcissistic loser) to think such a disappointment would merit "ending it all", at 15. :roll:
No sympathy for simps. :evil:

Look up some of the crushes you had at 15 (appropriate activity for halloween), see what they've since decayed into. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oting.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:There are many more Elliot Rodgers all over America - once the amount of rejection and loneliness hits critical mass (when ever that will be) many will seek to inflict pain on those who hurt them: women.
Though Public would disagree with me, but if I had a few million to burn and a time machine, I'd go back to 2009 and save Elliot.

First thing, I'd separate him from the US college scene immediately. We'd set up camp at the Hotel Del Ray in Costa Rica or somewhere near Sukumvit Rd in Bangkok Thailand. He'd be doing the Penn State online bachelors program, thus getting himself a US credential but I'd have him boinking women, regularly, but it would be a highly structured program of boinking, studying hard, some physical training like martial arts/weight lifting/basketball, and then, some non-academic activities like playing the keyboards or guitar. Within six months, his woes in the US would be a distant memory and instead, he'd be living the life of a well rounded rich person.

When it's all over, we'd make that one time trip to central Pennsylvania for his graduation, a photo opt, and picking up his diploma. Sure, he may later become a douche bag Wall St type, but hey, it beats what happened at UCSD. I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of American parents wouldn't do something like this for their sufferings sons. Instead, they'd berate their sons for not being 'good' with women. Typical of f'king conformist idiots.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

S_Parc wrote:First thing, I'd separate him from the US college scene immediately.
I got very depressed at my first college. I was lonely, seeing everyone having a good time, constantly annoyed by loud music and hearing students f***ing in other rooms, and didn't have any friends. My roommates were assholes, scum, and brutes. I eventually dropped out. I had stopped going to classes for months by that point.

Since then I was a commuter. Didn't go back to that over-priced private party school. I went to other colleges. I was a commuter and because of that I was much happier, healthier, and had a very high academic performance.

I refused to be immersed in that toxic microcosm of the toxic and decaying macrocosm of society.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Tsar wrote:
S_Parc wrote:First thing, I'd separate him from the US college scene immediately.
I went to other colleges. I was a commuter and because of that I was much happier, healthier, and had a very high academic performance.

I refused to be immersed in that toxic microcosm of the toxic and decaying macrocosm of society.
Yes, I believe that that's what Rogers was experiencing as well.

Also, despite having ~100 acquaintances back to college, dating was still difficult for me. And I am an ongoing person, who'd overcome all the shyness from high school. There's no easy route for a decent guy in America. Really, the large number of folks, who had a lot of frequent sex back then, were into drugs or alcohol (as in binge drinking). Clean cut types would get a date, but not a second, or a whack job GF. For the most part, the best women in college were hooked up with their future husbands by mid-sophomore year. The rest of the trash, frequented fraternity and drug den gatherings. My 2nd and last GF in college was a premed who'd later joined a cult. So much for the 'A' science student being a sign of a developed modern day woman :?

Mel, of course, being a lesbian wasn't a part of the AW crowd. She did her homework, did some running, and was not into guys. Thus, she'd maintained a sense of goodness about her. After graduation, she was one of the few women who I'd kept in contact with, from school days. The others were basically married to their college BFs.

AB discussion thread