Mexico: Worlds Fattest Country

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Mexico: Worlds Fattest Country

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

travelsouth wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Guys I've been to Mexico a lot, and I can tell you Mexico is NOTHING like the USA in terms of dating. The further you get away from the border the skinnier they get LOL. Plus these women aren't very tall... so if they are curvy and have big breasts... they technically could be overweight even though they are attractive unlike the gringas that have it all in their bellies.

Look at the Brazilians for example. A lot of the guys that go down there are into the girls with the a**, curves, breasts, etc. There are some 5'7 to 5'11 girls down there that are stacked and have all kinds of gringos chasing after them.... they could weight 180lbs. So I've seen hot on both extremes from 180lb women to 88lb women. So to each his own. I can promise you that you can find all body times in Mexico. Obesity is one problem in the USA, but personalities are also undesirable to some of us AND this is why we travel south (not because we HAVE to but because we PREFER to).

I actually suggest it to most guys. Mexico is fast, easy, and cheap to get to. And the women are nicer. That matters a lot.
mexico si probably the worst country on teh planet to go to. Id rather go to nigeria
eh why don't we just book your flight to Liberia and then we'll see how it compares to Mexico.
id probably have better odds of surviving.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

travelsouth wrote:
travelsouth wrote:Guys I've been to Mexico a lot, and I can tell you Mexico is NOTHING like the USA in terms of dating. The further you get away from the border the skinnier they get LOL. Plus these women aren't very tall... so if they are curvy and have big breasts... they technically could be overweight even though they are attractive unlike the gringas that have it all in their bellies.

Look at the Brazilians for example. A lot of the guys that go down there are into the girls with the a**, curves, breasts, etc. There are some 5'7 to 5'11 girls down there that are stacked and have all kinds of gringos chasing after them.... they could weight 180lbs. So I've seen hot on both extremes from 180lb women to 88lb women. So to each his own. I can promise you that you can find all body times in Mexico. Obesity is one problem in the USA, but personalities are also undesirable to some of us AND this is why we travel south (not because we HAVE to but because we PREFER to).

I actually suggest it to most guys. Mexico is fast, easy, and cheap to get to. And the women are nicer. That matters a lot.
mexico si probably the worst country on teh planet to go to. Id rather go to nigeria
eh why don't we just book your flight to Liberia and then we'll see how it compares to Mexico.
I was teasing you clearly, but I must admit I'm not a fan of the ignorance you are spreading about Mexico. Mexico can be safe or dangerous.... so can Chicago. You are either out of your depth or your Africa comment was merely a joke. You won't find the visa holders in Nigeria that you can find in Mexico. And I've noticed very few men (though there are some) going overseas to chase black women. If that's your thing great, but it is not common at all.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

travelsouth wrote:
travelsouth wrote:

I was teasing you clearly, but I must admit I'm not a fan of the ignorance you are spreading about Mexico. Mexico can be safe or dangerous.... so can Chicago. You are either out of your depth or your Africa comment was merely a joke. You won't find the visa holders in Nigeria that you can find in Mexico. And I've noticed very few men (though there are some) going overseas to chase black women. If that's your thing great, but it is not common at all.

mexico is the most dangerous country in the western hemisphere. And the women are overrated I hate mexican women. I bet nigeria would even be safer for a white guy.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

mexico is the most dangerous country in the western hemisphere. And the women are overrated I hate mexican women. I bet nigeria would even be safer for a white guy.
Yea and being fat is sexy, the earth is flat, and 2 plus 2 equals 5. You have a bias that does nothing positive for anyone wanting accurate information about Latin America. According to Forbes and many other sources Mexico is the 5th most dangerous country in Latin America. I'd probably rank it a little lower, but all the same I will relay what is out there and not my bias. Honduras is the most dangerous. They have 90.4 homicides per 100k which is the worst outside of a war zone. #reality

And for those actually wanting accurate information. I am young, tall, and white. There are parts of Mexico City where I blend in (as long as I don't dress like a tourist gringo) very well. Because being Mexican is not a race it is a nationality. There are plenty of Mexicanas even more pale than me, and they mostly live in Polanco, Condesa, Roma, and Santa Fe. Those are places you have clearly never visited.