Extreme hypergamy in Thailand?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Extreme hypergamy in Thailand?

Post by drronnie »

Many Thai men are complaining about sexual frsutration because women are becoming more hypergamous and no longer giving normal Thai working men the time of day. Either they want to date rich Thai Chinese men or well to do expates. Even the average earning European will have to compete more nowadays.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Extreme hypergamy in Thailand?

Post by drronnie »

Ghost wrote:Where did you hear this? Source? Anecdote?
I live and work in Thailand and have heard this from friends and I see this from the way Thai women act and talk.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I always thought that most thai women only go for their own kind? That would be good news if they all wanted foreigners
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Asian women, in general, whether they are Westernized Asian or not, are probably the most hypergamous women in the world-right next to White women. So don't be fooled, guys, by the 'feminity' of Asian women, because many of them are just materialistic, selfish and status seeking (plus self-hating) as the most arrogant White women around. ...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Here's some proof about hypergamous Asian women:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/b ... -1.1989779

Chinese backpacker offers sex with man in each city she visits to fund trip

A Chinese backpacker has sparked outrage by offering to bed men in every city she visits so she can fund her trip.

The 19-year-old, identified as Ju Peng, has been labeled a "prostitute" and "sex tourist" after revealing her plans to hook up with "temporary boyfriends."

She reportedly took to micro-blogging site Weibo in her search for men who are "good looking, under 30, taller than 1.75 meters and, of course, rich."

"They will fund my transport to their city and all my expenses while I am there and they need to be generous," the teen, believed to be from Shanghai, wrote.

"In return, they get a whole night with me, my undivided attention, and a chance to show themselves off in the company of a truly beautiful girl," she posted.

Peng, who claims to have already traveled across eastern China, said she had run out of cash to pay for the rest of her trip.

"It is sort of like hitchhiking. It's nothing to be ashamed of," she added.

Her brazen plan has not gone down well in China, however — with many netizens calling for her posts to be deleted and the woman arrested.

"If she was taking cash we'd all know what to call her,” said Weibo user Hsin Tao, according to The Mirror. “This is a disgusting way to carry on."
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

zboy1 wrote:Asian women, in general, whether they are Westernized Asian or not, are probably the most hypergamous women in the world-right next to White women. So don't be fooled, guys, by the 'feminity' of Asian women, because many of them are just materialistic, selfish and status seeking (plus self-hating) as the most arrogant White women around. ...
No wonder why there are so many young and hot "educated" women who date and marry much older men just because of their wealth and status.

I love living in Thailand because the weather, food and friendly people. But do I consider getting into a relationship with women who only value the endlessness of my ATM? no sir!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drronnie wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Asian women, in general, whether they are Westernized Asian or not, are probably the most hypergamous women in the world-right next to White women. So don't be fooled, guys, by the 'feminity' of Asian women, because many of them are just materialistic, selfish and status seeking (plus self-hating) as the most arrogant White women around. ...
No wonder why there are so many young and hot "educated" women who date and marry much older men just because of their wealth and status.

I love living in Thailand because the weather, food and friendly people. But do I consider getting into a relationship with women who only value the endlessness of my ATM? no sir!

so what do you do bang hoes every night instead? Like as if that is a better solution.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Except that Asian would happily date an ugly and boring guy as long as he can sponsor their live style.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drronnie wrote:
Except that Asian would happily date an ugly and boring guy as long as he can sponsor their live style.
You say that like thats a bad thing. For some of us its our only option
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I belong in that category too, but I do not want to be a walking ATM either. And nowadays you have more young and good looking guys from the West who are competing as well as women in the West are intolerable.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drronnie wrote:I belong in that category too, but I do not want to be a walking ATM either. And nowadays you have more young and good looking guys from the West who are competing as well as women in the West are intolerable.

agree belong in the category BUT dont want to be treated like an atm either which seems to be the case. its like we want our cake and eat it too.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Stay away from countries(Thailand) that have a low birth rate. The women in these countries are "damaged goods". Philippines has one of the highest birth rates in Asia that's why the women are still dateable.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:Stay away from countries(Thailand) that have a low birth rate. The women in these countries are "damaged goods". Philippines has one of the highest birth rates in Asia that's why the women are still dateable.
you have that graph?'

yes any woman americaninbangkok likes is probably bad news. :lol:
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Of course Thai men are more and more leftover.
These Thai women are also being a lot more selective in finding a Western man.
The influx of all these sex,affective starved men from around the world in Thailand have transformed a lot of Thai women because now they know they have a lot more options.

Well in my case,and in most of my friends case,Thailand is still a better option than rotting back home..this option is mainly for f u cking around but i would be very cautious in a serious relationship with a Thai women..more if she is from the bars.

Probably the Phillippines is a better deal for a more serious commitment and less demanding women.
I'm getting an occasion to go to Davao because i've discovered i have two cousins of my dad who are there for many years and they have a very good economical situation having buisness.So maybe that will be on accasion for me to go there and see how it's working.