How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by steve55 »

I have to admit, I really enjoy watching his videos. He has a positive vibe about him , kind of like many Christians have which is very rare to find in people. I enjoy watching people with positive attitudes. He looks totally different in his videos than he does in his modeling photos. What a difference huh? (See the comparison below)

One of his many videos on the Philippines

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-tLiQSMjE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWyyh8uT3w

He's been featured in cosmopolitan and models for jockey. See how different he looks here

http://www.traviskraft.com/bio.html
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

He is arrogant, his wife is ugly, he has the worst voice ive ever heard, and he is a closet gay that everyone knows but he wont admit. Thats probably why he is with an ugly wife in phil of all places cause he is gay so he dont care!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:He is arrogant, his wife is ugly, he has the worst voice ive ever heard, and he is a closet gay that everyone knows but he wont admit. Thats probably why he is with an ugly wife in phil of all places cause he is gay so he dont care!
He's probably one of the most handsome men to ever visit the Philippines. The fact he wasn't looking for a stunning woman doesn't mean he's gay, or emasculated. Believe me or not, lots of handsome men don't have an urge to feel validated by scoring with a hot woman, they focus on more genuinely social aspects like having fun with friends and finding a woman who they love for aspects other than outer beauty.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:He is arrogant, his wife is ugly, he has the worst voice ive ever heard, and he is a closet gay that everyone knows but he wont admit. Thats probably why he is with an ugly wife in phil of all places cause he is gay so he dont care!
He's probably one of the most handsome men to ever visit the Philippines. The fact he wasn't looking for a stunning woman doesn't mean he's gay, or emasculated. Believe me or not, lots of handsome men don't have an urge to feel validated by scoring with a hot woman, they focus on more genuinely social aspects like having fun with friends and finding a woman who they love for aspects other than outer beauty.

When a handsome man does that it means he is insecure or very lazy or impotent or gay. He doesn't look insecure and he doesn't look lazy. So that leaves only impotent or gay. :D Same as when a hot wife does that she is a hoe or golddigger. No need to settle as a guy in philippines and you know that. Your the one that tells us to strive high quality. So why did he settle for a woman that not even I would want if he is so handsome? The answer is clear LOL

BTW Thats not the reason why i classified him as gay though but its just the reason why he has the ugly wife cause he is gay. If you watched some of his past videos and what many say about him its pretty obvious he is a closet case. :lol:

Anyways the more important topic is why Steve conveniently doesn't talk about his makati girl and ignores any posts mentioning it. :wink:
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

In this video he totally confirms the claims of happier abroad!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LytoeTOsruA&app=desktop

He talks about how there are no mind games played in the Philippines when trying to get dates with the women of the Philipillines. He even mentions how in America, a guy has to pretend he isn't interested in a girl upon first meeting her in order to get and keep her interest, cause if you don't she will think your a creep or a rapist otherwise . Total stupid mind games American women play. Its great when other guys confirm what Winston and I and Roosh and others say about American vs Foreign women. We all agree about how American women are generally not very down to earth and are difficult when it comes to trying to date them. Who wants to deal with women like that??

What I really like about him is that he is a more believable (comes across as unbias with no axe to grind) hence he is a excellent spokesperson to spread the word about how much kinder and nicer and down to earth foreign women are towards men in the dating scene. Who is more believable than this guy?? Id like to know if anyone here thinks anyone else in this movement is.
Last edited by steve55 on October 29th, 2014, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Anyways the more important topic is why Steve conveniently doesn't talk about his makati girl and ignores any posts mentioning it. :wink:

I rest my case
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

publicduende wrote:
Amen Duende!! Good comment.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Amen Duende!! Good comment.
steve you dont even agree with his statement based on your own actions. Where is your makati girl? You been chasing the hottest woman you could find for a decade now in asia. :roll:
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

publicduende wrote:

When a handsome man does that it means he is insecure or very lazy or impotent or gay. He doesn't look insecure and he doesn't look lazy. So that leaves only impotent or gay. :D Same as when a hot wife does that she is a hoe or golddigger. No need to settle as a guy in philippines and you know that. Your the one that tells us to strive high quality. So why did he settle for a woman that not even I would want if he is so handsome? The answer is clear LOL

BTW Thats not the reason why i classified him as gay though but its just the reason why he has the ugly wife cause he is gay. If you watched some of his past videos and what many say about him its pretty obvious he is a closet case. :lol:

Newlife, first off, I'm not inpotent, lazy or gay thank you very much!!. :)

Secondly, I think his wife is very attractive! Newlife, different guys have different tastes in women. I give her a 6-7 on a scale of 1-10. Oh, and newlife, gee, did you ever think personal chemistry and personality play a role? lol.

I think this guy just so happened to fall in love with Filipinas same as many of us have once we made our first trip there . Your statements are insinuating any guy from America who has a Filipina wife or GF is settling because he isn't good enough to snag a girl at home? LOL. New life, are you working for feminist groups now? lol. You are sooo towing the feminist line and their shaming tactics for men who choose to bypass American women. But just for kicks and giggles, let me throw some facts your way rather than just personal opinions.

According to a USCIS report, men who go abroad for love and marriage are INTELLIGENT, CONSERVATIVE, and HIGHLY EDUCATED.

“David Jedlicka (1988, cited in Glodava and Onizuka, 1994) surveyed 607 American men seeking mail-order brides and received 206 responses. He found that the men were generally white (94 percent); highly educated (50 percent with two or more years of college, 6 percent with M.D.'s or Ph.D.'s, only five did not complete high school); politically and ideologically conservative; and generally economically and professionally successful (64 percent earned more than $20,000 a year; 42 were in professional or managerial positions). Their median age was 37.”(Unites States Citizens Immigration Services)

So, not a bad crowd to be associated with huh? Perhaps it would only make sense that the more educated/intelligent/hunter/explorer types are the ones who would be more likely to discover what other parts of the world have to offer. These men who exhibit these qualities are the ones who have always served man well universally throughout history. Sure doesn't sound like a "loser" or "misfit" or a "gay" to me as newlife would claim about guys who look abroad for love and marriage .

Lets look at another factoid about this subject. Divorce stats by the USCIS and the Commission on Filipino overseas workers and the dating agencies show a 20% divorce rate vs the 50-60% divorce rate at home in America with American women. Newlife, tell me , who is smarter and more intelligent? Is it the guy who "chooses" to marry a higher quality women and where he statistically lowers his chances of divorce? Or is it the guy who chooses an American woman (aka: lower quality) and raises his chance of divorce to 50-60%? So, just sayin. :)
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

steve you dont even agree with his statement based on your own actions
????

Mmmm, you've lost me there buddy. No comprende amigo.
Ha ha ha. Its a mystery! Ill have to keep ya guessing. Any betting pools going on about this? :lol: If so, can I bet? :lol:

By the way newlife,...if only gays and losers go to the Philippines, which category do you fall into?? Bahahaha. Did you just suffer foot in mouth newlife? :lol: What are you still doing there newlife? I don't think Ive ever heard a positive thing said by you about your current host country or its people. Why don't you leave and just stay in the US of Gay? Or is that in another thread?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:
steve you dont even agree with his statement based on your own actions
????

Mmmm, you've lost me there buddy. No comprende amigo.
Ha ha ha. Its a mystery! Ill have to keep ya guessing. Any betting pools going on about this? :lol: If so, can I bet? :lol:

By the way newlife,...if only gays and losers go to the Philippines, which category do you fall into?? Bahahaha. Did you just suffer foot in mouth newlife? :lol: What are you still doing there newlife? I don't think Ive ever heard a positive thing said by you about your current host country or its people. Why don't you leave and just stay in the US of Gay? Or is that in another thread?
What are you talking about I said only gays go for ugly women in the philippines if they are handsome like Kraftboy. They have much better options there.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on October 29th, 2014, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:
publicduende wrote:

Newlife, first off, I'm not inpotent, lazy or gay thank you very much!!. :)

Secondly, I think his wife is very attractive! Newlife, different guys have different tastes in women. I give her a 6-7 on a scale of 1-10. Oh, and newlife, gee, did you ever think personal chemistry and personality play a role? lol.

I think this guy just so happened to fall in love with Filipinas same as many of us have once we made our first trip there . Your statements are insinuating any guy from America who has a Filipina wife or GF is settling because he isn't good enough to snag a girl at home? LOL. New life, are you working for feminist groups now? lol. You are sooo towing the feminist line and their shaming tactics for men who choose to bypass American women. But just for kicks and giggles, let me throw some facts your way rather than just personal opinions.

According to a USCIS report, men who go abroad for love and marriage are INTELLIGENT, CONSERVATIVE, and HIGHLY EDUCATED.

“David Jedlicka (1988, cited in Glodava and Onizuka, 1994) surveyed 607 American men seeking mail-order brides and received 206 responses. He found that the men were generally white (94 percent); highly educated (50 percent with two or more years of college, 6 percent with M.D.'s or Ph.D.'s, only five did not complete high school); politically and ideologically conservative; and generally economically and professionally successful (64 percent earned more than $20,000 a year; 42 were in professional or managerial positions). Their median age was 37.”(Unites States Citizens Immigration Services)

So, not a bad crowd to be associated with huh? Perhaps it would only make sense that the more educated/intelligent/hunter/explorer types are the ones who would be more likely to discover what other parts of the world have to offer. These men who exhibit these qualities are the ones who have always served man well universally throughout history. Sure doesn't sound like a "loser" or "misfit" or a "gay" to me as newlife would claim about guys who look abroad for love and marriage .

Lets look at another factoid about this subject. Divorce stats by the USCIS and the Commission on Filipino overseas workers and the dating agencies show a 20% divorce rate vs the 50-60% divorce rate at home in America with American women. Newlife, tell me , who is smarter and more intelligent? Is it the guy who "chooses" to marry a higher quality women and where he statistically lowers his chances of divorce? Or is it the guy who chooses an American woman (aka: lower quality) and raises his chance of divorce to 50-60%? So, just sayin. :)
She is a 6 or so at best stil in the broad average spectrum. Thats not very attractive. Very attractiveness is a minimum 7 which aren't that easy to find. 3.5 to 6.5 about is average IMO her body is terrible too.

once again what does this have to do with Kraft settling for an ugly broad. Shes not ugly but shes not "hot". For a guy like kraft he could do a lot better but hes too gay to care! :lol:
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on October 29th, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Ok, I guess ive totally misread your posts. So, your "only" point is that only gay guys go for ugly girls. Ok, err, got it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:Ok, I guess ive totally misread your posts. So, your "only" point is that only gay guys go for ugly girls. Ok, err, got it.

if they are as handsome as kraft in a country like phil yes. Especially if you saw his other videos LOL

maybe if this thread ranks high enough it will show in google and then he will see it . :lol:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

If i had to bet I would say your still together with Mrs. Makati

But if you did break it up I would say Good job cause its silly to marry or even entertain the thought of when you dont even know the girl in a country like phil with so many women available.