One of the reasons to stay away from Thai women..

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

One of the reasons to stay away from Thai women..

Post by drronnie »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: One of the reasons to stay away from Thai women..

Post by green1976 »

You have your time now against Thai women :mrgreen:
I got this feeling in some way during my numerous trip but now i just keep them at bay only for sex and that's all.

I'm not against a good friendship or chatting sometimes.
It have gave me a relief compared to Western women where i'm not in a mood to engage in anything as the emotional,financial cost is too hight for me.

If some of you guys give Thai women too much expectation..more if you want to find your soulmate..the fall can be really hard.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

green1976 wrote:You have your time now against Thai women :mrgreen:
I got this feeling in some way during my numerous trip but now i just keep them at bay only for sex and that's all.

I'm not against a good friendship or chatting sometimes.
It have gave me a relief compared to Western women where i'm not in a mood to engage in anything as the emotional,financial cost is too hight for me.

If some of you guys give Thai women too much expectation..more if you want to find your soulmate..the fall can be really hard.

one thing i dont understand is how a guy can keep a girl for fun without getting emotions involved? Lets say you want a bunch of sex well going to a bar gets old and pointless and very expensive. Ok so you keep a hoe or a girl for fun well isn't that sort of keeping your emotions in it and all? I dont know banging a regular girl then saying goodbye and meeting a new one seems tough for me. Id like a little more than that. Even a vacation girlfriend. Is there some kind of way one can do it where they wont get hurt but they wont be bored and entertained their stay? Vacation girlfriend is the only arrangement i can think of that is sort of in the middle.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:I never understood the appeal of Thai women. Filipinas are just as attractive. The language sounds awful. Is it because more foreigners could go there because of EFL teaching jobs? Is it because Thailand is more suited to tourists? Thailand still seems like a paradise for p4p; why a man would go there for quality women is beyond me.
can't stand the way thai women talk its horrid. Do vietnamese women talk like that? thank goodness vietnamese women are really hot though.

From what I hear thai are very proudful people they love their culter and country which is the opposite of filipinas. So id say if girlfriend hunting phil is still the best.

For me id only visit thailand just to see a new country and beaches and stuff. id like to visit them but i think ill find other countries more fascinating like indonesian and vietnam.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:I never understood the appeal of Thai women. Filipinas are just as attractive. The language sounds awful. Is it because more foreigners could go there because of EFL teaching jobs? Is it because Thailand is more suited to tourists? Thailand still seems like a paradise for p4p; why a man would go there for quality women is beyond me.
Thailand is good for retirement, good facilities really - no need to marry anyway if you have a Thai retirement visa, but you have to be 50+.
Co-habitation is not accepted in Thai law. If you are 50+ and have your own money, apply for retirement visa and look for a local Thai girl to live with you.

Some Western men want to stay nevertheless, but they are not 50 yet, and this is the only reason I think to marry a Thai woman. In this case the foreign man qualifies for a spouse visa, of course without working permit and without medical insurance.

Not really a good deal, if you ask me.

The quality of life is better in Thailand compared to Philippines. Women should not be a criteria to decide where to live.

You can take anytime a Filipina or woman holding any other nationality and move to Thailand with her in case you are married and 50+, retirement visa for you, dependant visa for her.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yohan wrote:
Women should not be a criteria to decide where to live.
If that was true living in prison would be ok.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Taco wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Women should not be a criteria to decide where to live.
If that was true living in prison would be ok.

Exactly. YOu seem to be the only rational poster on this forum. personally women are 90 percent of the equation. How can I enjoy a vacation or a place to visit if i can't meet women im interested in? We would all just live in hawaii or Japan if women were not a factor. Notice no one is talking about moving there (except yohan).
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

As a matter of fact I enjoy living in Thailand. The weather is good and the people are open and friendly. When I was living in Europe I had quite a hard time with women and I hoped that when I return to work in Thailand I would meet some lovely ladies. However I was really disappointed. REPATRIATE correctly stayed that Thai women are lazy and very mercenary. I am half Thai so now I understand Thai women very well so the women are very wary of me. I am neither good looking and I work a mediocre the paying job so Thai women just see me as invisible. They would rather date Japanese businessmen or Westerner and rip them off. There is also a trend of hot Thai women dating with Thai Chinese tomboys. Methinks Thai women would even date an elephant as long as he provides her money :)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:How can I enjoy a vacation or a place to visit if i can't meet women im interested in? We would all just live in hawaii or Japan if women were not a factor. Notice no one is talking about moving there (except yohan).
I was writing about long stay and in this situation I would be very careful with Thai women.

It is a big difference if you go there only for vacation = short stay, or if you decide to live there = long stay or permanent residency.

For short stay you go to wherever you like, have your fun with some women you like, but after you will have to pack your suitcase and go to the airport...

For long stay women are not a criteria, the most important criteria are visa, working permits, medical insurance, buying your own home and so on. Women for sure are the last on this list. They will show up by themselves, no need to look for them.

if you trust foreign women too much you might finally turn out to be bankrupt, your money moved on to some local female and you will find yourself on an airplane, back to USA or to Europe. Thai women are well known to rip off Western men. These are not innocent poor girls as you might expect them to be.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:How can I enjoy a vacation or a place to visit if i can't meet women im interested in? We would all just live in hawaii or Japan if women were not a factor. Notice no one is talking about moving there (except yohan).
I was writing about long stay and in this situation I would be very careful with Thai women.

It is a big difference if you go there only for vacation = short stay, or if you decide to live there = long stay or permanent residency.

For short stay you go to wherever you like, have your fun with some women you like, but after you will have to pack your suitcase and go to the airport...

For long stay women are not a criteria, the most important criteria are visa, working permits, medical insurance, buying your own home and so on. Women for sure are the last on this list. They will show up by themselves, no need to look for them.

if you trust foreign women too much you might finally turn out to be bankrupt, your money moved on to some local female and you will find yourself on an airplane, back to USA or to Europe. Thai women are well known to rip off Western men. These are not innocent poor girls as you might expect them to be.

not fully agree. For example if i packed my bags and moved to japan permanently my life in the woma department would be exclusively zero i bet whereas in philly i would have many choices.

but I agree with you that you have to look at the big picture of many things. Thats why I wouldn't move to thailand cause their visa policies and the lack of english dont make it condusive to long term living which is why i never visited either. Yes there is plenty of women to get in thailand but phil is more ideal for long term so its more of a place i wanted to check out.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Here we go again

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/773 ... n-bangkok/

Thai women are very nasty. When will men finally wake up?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
not fully agree. For example if i packed my bags and moved to japan permanently my life in the woma department would be exclusively zero i bet whereas in philly i would have many choices.

but I agree with you that you have to look at the big picture of many things. Thats why I wouldn't move to thailand cause their visa policies and the lack of english dont make it condusive to long term living which is why i never visited either. Yes there is plenty of women to get in thailand but phil is more ideal for long term so its more of a place i wanted to check out.
I do not think your life in Japan could be 'zero', from where did you get this impression?

Otherwise we are not so much different with our opinions. As you correctly say, it's not only about women, but also if the country of your choice really welcomes you. - Thailand is easy for short stay as a foreign tourist and it is easy for long stay if you have own money, retired and you are 50+. However otherwise Thai visa procedures and application for medical insurance and working permits can cause serious problems. - Yes, languages can be studied, but Thai is really not for everybody.

It is maybe useful to create a spreadsheet with countries you are interested in and compare their conditions for foreigners, some welcome young men for working contracts, others only already retired foreigners who bring their own money with them.

Not every country fits to everybody's expectations and needs. For me personally coming from Europe, Japan is OK for working and family life, Thailand for future retirement and Philippines for vacation with nice people around me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:Here we go again

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/773 ... n-bangkok/

Thai women are very nasty. When will men finally wake up?
Thai law in general is not against men, regardless if foreign or local.

If correctly done, your property is quite good protected under Thai law.

But many foreign men do not want to listen, and do not want to learn.

Thai women are good in cheating and scamming foreign men, especially Western men, not so sure about local Thai men.

Most rip offs by a Thai wife could be avoided - but if she marries a foreign man and this idiot gives her money solely for her needs and her relatives and finally he is bankrupt, what should the Thai government really do about that?

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general ... thai-woman

This story is now also in the Bangkok Post.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

I do not think your life in Japan could be 'zero', from where did you get this impression?

Otherwise we are not so much different with our opinions. As you correctly say, it's not only about women, but also if the country of your choice really welcomes you. - Thailand is easy for short stay as a foreign tourist and it is easy for long stay if you have own money, retired and you are 50+. However otherwise Thai visa procedures and application for medical insurance and working permits can cause serious problems. - Yes, languages can be studied, but Thai is really not for everybody.

It is maybe useful to create a spreadsheet with countries you are interested in and compare their conditions for foreigners, some welcome young men for working contracts, others only already retired foreigners who bring their own money with them.

Not every country fits to everybody's expectations and needs. For me personally coming from Europe, Japan is OK for working and family life, Thailand for future retirement and Philippines for vacation with nice people around me.

what other country in asia is nice with women that is easy to stay in tourist mode? I can only think of thailand and phil. And thailand as you know is not that easy to stay long term you gotta jump through the hoops.