Longest you've ever heard of someone going without sex?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Longest you've ever heard of someone going without sex?

Post by Wolfeye »

What's the longest you've ever heard of someone going without sex? I don't mean someone that got married & it turned sexless or someone that more or less abstained from society, I mean someone that's been trying and it hasn't happened?

It DOES seem to mostly be women that are 29-30 year old virgins, but it also seems to happen with men.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Longest you've ever heard of someone going without sex?

Post by WorldTraveler »

Wolfeye wrote:What's the longest you've ever heard of someone going without sex? I don't mean someone that got married & it turned sexless or someone that more or less abstained from society, I mean someone that's been trying and it hasn't happened?

It DOES seem to mostly be women that are 29-30 year old virgins, but it also seems to happen with men.
Are you talking oldest virgin guys or number of years since last sex? I'm sure there are more virgin guys than ever in the USA, I'm sure there are many into their 30s in this asexual country. I'd also say many man over 30 in America may have very long dry spells because most of the women in America are asexual now. Women lose interest the older they get, so there are less and less women that want sex.

The only good thing is that you can't die if you don't have sex. It will just make you miserable and hate the country.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Almost most guys who are sexless is because they don't have the choice to be sexless.
They are rejected and don't find a way to have sex(besides p4p if it's legal and available)

Most women who are sexless is because they have chosen to be sexless.
Any woman can get a f uck quit easily unless she is a monster or a totall freak..so if she is a late virgin it have to have with a volontary attitude.

That's the main problem for guys in societies where women are very choosy..the don"t have the choice to break the sexless status contrary to women who can break it quit easily even if in reality they care less about sex than men.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Many asexual people go their entire lives without having sex. Some of them masturbate and some don't, but sex is just not their cup of tea.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Here in the States all you do is look at the Ponzi mess the previous generation left and it's no wonder. In your more sophisticated intelligent societies virginity is going way up in males into late adulthood. People are becoming aware that picking the fruit in the center of the garden has lead to some serious problems here on planet earth for thousands of years.

Males are very visual and with the net this adds to masturbation without a partner, I believe it is a good thing however. Earth needs a break and our #'s using the planet as we do has created a situation to where our offspring is paying and will pay dearly for our sins. It is real common today because families do not look appealing or their future so it will only become more of the norm.
Time to Hide!
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Of course, if you do get opportunities for sex, is it too much to ask for there to be a sense of connection with them? Is it too much to ask that you feel actually attracted to them? Is it too much to actually want to have a relationship, to get to know them as a person rather than a peice of meat?

Many guys who are in dry spells get opportunities for sex but have standards. Many go for long periods without sex because they don't like the idea of one nigh stands, taking what they can get; BUT; the dating options are so DIRE for some that, the opportunity for a relationship comes once a blue moon. Doesn't help if you have a shit social circle that has no connections to girls.

After college/uni, you're not supposed to want to meet friends and have a social life with which to meet women through. You're supposed to devote your life to slaving away, buying rubbish and getting into debt (because society tells you having a certain car gets you girls, to make you happy, that status is all that matters for your happiness), what a scam.

Yeah, having lack of social connections is probably one reason people have long dry spells because lets face it, apart from meeting people through your social network, it's either clubs (pulling-oriented) or plenty of fat dot com.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I meant how long since last getting laid, but now that it's mentioned- what's the oldest you've heard of some being a virgin until?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Wolfeye wrote:I meant how long since last getting laid, but now that it's mentioned- what's the oldest you've heard of some being a virgin until?
Some people are so defective they die never having had sex. It is a very, very tiny minority of people though because the vast majority of lonely sexless people will go see a hooker at one point or another, if only to get the feeling they have someone who cares.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You know, I completely forgot about people going their whole lifetime without any sex? Holy shit, that sounds rough!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Wolfeye wrote:You know, I completely forgot about people going their whole lifetime without any sex? Holy shit, that sounds rough!

Sex is overrated, look at what the two care takers of this world did to it doing to much " pick the fruit in the center of the garden"
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've got a friend whose a virgin and he's over 50.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MrMan wrote:I've got a friend whose a virgin and he's over 50.

christian? is he ugly or weird? has he ever had the urge to have sex or is he asexual?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

he'll probably die as one.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:

christian? is he ugly or weird? has he ever had the urge to have sex or is he asexual?
God gave us our dick beaters for a reason.
Time to Hide!