If anyone happens to see a real ghost

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

If anyone happens to see a real ghost

Post by momopi »

Please inform him or her that I'd love to be his/her Hollywood agent.

I understand that the undead has little need for greenbacks. The money earned can be sent to the surviving decendents or a charity / trust fund of choice. My fees are very reasonable and I have access to excellent publicists. I also give referrel fees, but only if the contract is profitable.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Stop being a smug smartass. Ghosts don't want money, they want attention.

Yeah I used to not believe they existed until I encountered a few. I am more rational and more of a hardass than you, my friend.

But that is what I experienced, and NO I don't give a shit if you "believe" me or not...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

globetrotter wrote:Stop being a smug smartass. Ghosts don't want money, they want attention.
I have access to excellent publicists who can get them a lot of attention and even put them on TV. Next time when you see one, please refer him/her to me. I'll pay you a referral fee if the business relationship is profitable.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
globetrotter wrote:Stop being a smug smartass. Ghosts don't want money, they want attention.
I have access to excellent publicists who can get them a lot of attention and even put them on TV. Next time when you see one, please refer him/her to me. I'll pay you a referral fee if the business relationship is profitable.
Hasn't that been done? There was a book in the 70's called "Seth Speaks" that is supposed to be entirely channeled.

Momopi, you should contact George Anderson or his agent. He has the greatest success rate in speaking with mediums.

But since you don't even believe in ghosts, aren't you contradicting yourself with this offer? Or are you doing this as ridicule again?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

momopi wrote:
They want attention from physical people in real life in the same room as them. Media doesn't mean anything. They are more likely to roam a house seeking attention from a person (in person) because they died in vain far from home.

There are many things I COULD earn money at that I WON'T because it rubs me the wrong way. Cut-throat Repo 105/8 style Finance being one of them. Monetizing ghosts being another. Effectiveness and profitability are not the only concepts by which I live my life.

Look up the meaning of the word "Ephemeral". Ghosts almost never can take routine physical form, so they would not even be able to hold the cash they earned, carry a wallet, use any material possessions, enter an ATM code, or open a bank account.

My conversation with you on this matter is now concluded.