Web of Trust voted HappierAbroad as a Scam! Help correct it!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Web of Trust voted HappierAbroad as a Scam! Help correct it!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. According to Web of Trust, HappierAbroad is a scam and an untrustworthy misogynist website simply because a bunch of angry feminists voted it as such. So much for democracy.

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/happierabroad.com

Please help counter this by posting a review at the link above to counter and correct their lies and false statements about us. And rate us higher so we have a higher credibility rating too. There is no reason to call us a scam. I do not spread any false information on this site and am considered by those who know me to be one of the most credible people they know.

Here is what a member of our Facebook Group said about this:

I noticed Web Of Trust have happierabroad.com, returnofkings.com, and mattforney.com having bad reputations, with happier abroad with the worst ratings. Obviously feminazis going in and giving these sites bad marks in a feeble attempt to censor. I urge everyone to join WOT and combat this fuckery. These manosphere sites are being attacked, which is an indicator of the red pill truth within them. Let these nazis enjoy their decline!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Web of Trust lists HappierAbroad as a Scam! Help reverse

Post by Winston »

I just posted this review on Web of Trust:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/happ ... d.com#view
The comments on this page are lies and FALSE. There is no scam on Happier Abroad. You are not asked for money except for an optional $20 ebook if you want. The site did have malware before from third party ad scripts, but that was corrected long ago. To pretend that it still does is false info and lying. I urge the adminstrators here to correct that. Anyone can go to Google Malware and see that HappierAbroad is CLEAN and SAFE according to it. Don't take my word for it. Try it and you will see.

Furthermore the site contains accurate information and has helped many miserable people in America's toxic, disconnected, antisocial society find happiness overseas in love, dating, social connection, mental health, lower cost of living, and healthier food. See the verifiable testimonials on Happier Abroad and you will see that.

What is wrong with that? Helping people is a good thing, not a bad thing. America is very toxic and not a good environment for genuine people or kind people. That is true. Most people can attest to that if you ask them to be honest. Even the World Health Organization cites America as having the highest rate of mental illness in the world. It's no surprise given America's toxic antisocial culture which is unnatural and goes against all of history.

Going overseas as a solution to America's toxic environment is definitely a VALID OPTION and SOLUTION for one to consider. It's better than committing suicide, being depressed and miserable, or committing mass school shootings (which by the way ONLY happen in America). Think about it. That has NOTHING to do with a scam. Please review the content of Happier Abroad and you will see that there is nothing false or scam-related on there.

Finally, the owner of the site Winston Wu, is considered to be highly credible by all who know him. Google "Winston Wu References" and you will see a list of third party character references attesting to his integrity and credibility from past employers, friends and acquaintances.

Thanks for listening to reason.
Please help by posting one too and rating us at the link above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Web of Trust voted HappierAbroad as a Scam! Help correct

Post by starchild5 »

Done...Chris Jacob

The site has very useful information that is absent from mainstream sources. I definitely gained life changing information from the site.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I sent this to the Web of Trust support. It's supposed to go on their forum for analysis.
Dear Web of Trust Support,
I am Winston, founder of the site HappierAbroad.com. I'd like to bring to your attention some false info in the comments and ratings section about my site on your page at: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/happierabroad.com

There are malicious comments on that page which are unsubstantiated and demonstratably false. I would ask that you consider removing the ones that are outright lies at least. While negative opinions are covered by Free Speech, outright lies are not. Here is a list of them:

1. First, my site is not a scam. As you can see on HappierAbroad.com, the viewer is not asked for money. I do sell some ebooks and advertise some dating sites and make commissions from them. But that is all. I do not lie or misrepresent myself or my site in any way. Nor is there anything on my site that attempts to swindle or con anyone. My site is transparent. You can verify this for yourself by reviewing my website.

2. It is not true that my site contains malware or viruses. My site was infected several times long ago by third party advertising scripts. But they have been either fixed or removed. You can verify this. Go to Google Malware Scan and you will see that my site is listed as SAFE. Therefore, it is a lie for the comments on your page to claim that my site puts malware into its viewers' computers.

3. My site is not really a hate site, though there may be hateful comments in my forum from angry members. But their opinions are covered by free speech. We strongly believe in the First Amendment. However, free speech does not cover lies or spreading false information, so if anyone does that, they will be warned and maybe banned.

If you read my home page and the main articles of my website, you will see that it does not contain hate speech. It only contains observations, comparisons, and an explanation of the benefits of living overseas based on my experience and the experiences of others.

Making observations is not hate speech. For example, if I say that people are friendlier and not as paranoid of strangers in most other countries outside the USA, that is an observation that most experienced travelers and expats will confirm and agree with it. Because it is true and obvious. America is a paranoid country. We all know that. That is an observation and does not constitute "hate speech". There are hundreds of such observations on my site. I have put it all in a tactful and diplomatic way.

Yes some of my content is offensive, but that doesn't mean it's false. Many Americans harbor a logic fallacy that whatever is offensive must also be false. That is not logically true of course. But humans are not logical. All my information is based on first hand experience and much of it is backed by scholarly sources and government data. So we do have plenty of evidence to support our claims. But we also believe in truth -- calling a spade a spade. We do not believe in political correctness.

We have a strict policy on accuracy. If anyone can prove or demonstrate that something I said is false, I will be glad to correct it or revise it if valid reasons are shown. I am known as one of the most credible people online. Google "Winston Wu References" to bring up my character references page from third party sources: http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm

So I ask you consider all the above and consider removing the defamatory comments on your site about HappierAbroad. Again, negative opinions are covered under free speech, but spreading lies about HappierAbroad such as calling it a scam or saying that it infects computers with viruses, is PROVABLY false. So I ask that you consider being fair about this and correcting the mistakes.

If there are any questions, feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely,
Winston
Founder of HappierAbroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks for leaving some positive ratings and feedback for us on Web of Trust.

My other site needs some more positive ratings too. Pseudoskeptics have been trashing the reputation of SCEPCOP on Web of Trust by claiming that we are an untrustworthy site. Some of the comments even call us a scam, without basis. WTF? See below:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/debu ... eptics.com

Please help counter this by posting a review at the link above to counter and correct their lies and false statements about us. And rate us higher so we have a higher credibility rating too. There is no reason to call us a scam. I do not spread any false information on this site and am considered by those who know me to be one of the most credible people they know. Thanks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. Half the comments on both my sites are positive. So why is the rating for my site low? That doesn't make sense. It's like WOT is only counting the negatives and ignoring the positives. Do they have an agenda for doing that?

In response to claims on Web of Trust that HA is a misogynist and racist site, I wrote this in reply and posted it in the comments section:
Not exactly. Yes there are some racist posts in the forum, which are offensive. But that is protected under free speech, as long as it doesn't get out of hand. On the other hand, it would be a lie to say that all races are the same and that racial differences do not exist other than skin color. Truth is in the middle ground.

However, it is NOT true that HappierAbroad is misogynist. A misogynist is a "hater of women in general". That does not apply. We are against feminism, and do not like the bad attitude and spoiled nature of women in America, who are conditioned to hate men, treat men like dirty, reject their own femininity, and try to become masculine and independent.

That is revolting and a crime against nature. God created man and women to complement each other, need each other, and be good to each other. America's conditioning of women to hate men is what we are against. And understandably so too. Why should normal men not be against women being conditioned to hate them? Think about it.

What we advocate is that women be feminine, sweet and wholesome like they have been for thousands of years, and still are in most foreign countries. So we advocate dating FOREIGN women. Liking women of one culture over another is NOT "misogyny". It is merely preference of one culture over another. We do not like how feminism has corrupted women and made them unfeminine. Normal men do not like masculine women. Ask any man and they will tell you that that's true.

Thus, calling us "misogynist" is technically FALSE and inaccurate. Just because we don't like masculine mean-spirited women with a bad attitude doesn't make us misogynists, or haters of women. It merely means we prefer traditional feminine women, which is far more natural and normal. And we reject the toxic values of feminism and American culture.

America is an aberration, going against thousands of years of ancient wisdom. It is America that is wrong, not us. And we can prove it. All the stats say that feminism has made women unhappy. Why do you think that is? Think about it.