If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Post by drronnie »

Agree. Even though it is easier to approach women in Asia you still have got to have social skills, decent looks and financial stability in order to get into relationship or else women will just be polite but won't offer you more time of day. At least Asian women are more courteous when rejecting that the Aw.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

The wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Ghost wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
zboy1 wrote:I think the author has a point: if you lack confidence in meeting and approaching women in the West, then you're not going to do as well in other countries as well. But, of course, most foreign women (though not all) are a lot friendlier and approachable than American women, so....it depends. But, yes, I've seen a lot of 'frustrated' Western men even in Asia, Europe and Latin America, too.
Just stay away from the American expats unless you have to work with them [and keep them at arm's reach]. They will seriously co.ckblock you; you know: the Int'l Love types. I can imagine him saying, "Dude, you need to get that six-pack back" (and yet, one can have a normal physique and not be out-of-shape). ...All the while, you are missing out on potential female mates in the club while he's riding your d.ick and trying to keep you for himself. Been there, done that, f.uck that. #NoPunIntended
All right, this may not happen again for a while, but...I strongly agree with what you just said. Only thing I would expand is to avoid potentially all expats. Or at least all the Anglo/European ones. I've seen some huge assholes while abroad, so one of my future priorities while living abroad is to avoid them entirely. Biggest expat asshole I've ever known was an Eastern European. The Americans I knew were lazy and just came for cheap smokes and booze, or were of typical American mindsets. Results can always vary for expats, but will tend to be negative.

Avoiding other expats isn't always easy. That entails a certain kind of set-up, which I'm still figuring out. But it is definitely one of my priorities for next time.
Awwwww that was sweet of you. :shock: You're right; I should expand it because I had a Dutch guy take a Thai BBW from me, but she was insecure anyway so she was too much to handle. The motherf.ucker moved out the next day and moved into her apartment with her AFTER HE PROMISED TO MY FACE HE WOULDN'T HIT ON HER. I found this s.hit out after coming back from the Cambodian-Thai border for renewing my visa.

I also had a Hong Kong expat (he was originally from Italy but spoke decent English) said he'd let me stay with him until I get my money converted over to an Asian bank. I met him at a Danish hostel in Thailand. We were speaking for like two weeks about me living with him and enjoying his rich lifestyle and he'd paid for my ticket to fly from BKK to HK. He gassed my head up by ending up leaving the hostel we met and stayed at without any remorse once he got his documents from the Hong Kong embassy in BKK. This is one of the few reasons why I am very terse with people now because most of their converasation is only to benefit them; it's hardly about [benefiting] you or both of you all. He was using me to make his boredom go by. You have to love pieces-of-s.hit like him. I wanted to live with him so that I can date Cantonese & HK female freaks from there! LOL! Oh welps. #shrug

See, Ghost, this is why learning another language is important - for stearing clear - of expats. You will definitely run into a bilingual person whom used to live in the US and they have returned to that country (voluntarily or deported). Keep them at arms reach too if and until they got good networking connects or genuine friendship.

I apologize; I mean all Anglo/Euro expats. Thanks for the correction, El Fantasma.
I see you avatar ....hahaha... thats from one of Jabril Agoros videos....LMAO! :mrgreen:

But back to the topic at hand....Anytime I'm overseas I avoid Americans like the motherf***ing D 68 Enterovirus and shit... And I can spot a a sloppy American right away....I always try to dress the way the locals dress, be humble and I dont ever speak loud in public places like they do....They didnt give a f**k about me in the States and why would they now overseas...f**k 'EM!
THAT S.HIT PISSES ME OFF!!! I cannot stand it that all of sudden, Americans want to be ace-boon-coon (no caricature pun intended lol) with you abroad, but back in the country, you were merely a fly on the wall.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't say s.hit!!! You must really watch Jabril a lot! I don't, but it was a great still to have as an avatar. LOL Five years ago, it was hard to get a still from a video from YouTube. Adobe Flash changed up their binaries now so that it's possible.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

At least Asian women are more courteous when rejecting that the Aw.
Asian women are probably the most feminine women in the world. They easily beat white Anglo and even western European women hands down. And that's coming from an unbiased source :wink:

But they're getting worse and becoming just like these white women. These Asian countries may be wealthy, but they're still primitive and naive in their thinking. They still don't have a handle on the modern world. But then, neither do the white Anglos and W. Europeans.

So hopefully more Asian guys who've had experience abroad with white women will come back to Asia and have an influence there.
Last edited by Gadfly on November 9th, 2014, 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

With more and more manginas coming to Asia to look for girlfriends and turning them into entitled creatures like in the West its getting harder. So best just to enjoy the weather, people food and go our own way.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Ghost wrote:
drronnie wrote:With more and more manginas coming to Asia to look for girlfriends and turning them into entitled creatures like in the West its getting harder. So best just to enjoy the weather, people food and go our own way.
Asia counts its population by the billions. I doubt a few thousand manginas are having much of an effect. Rather, the cultural influence of the Anglo world in its mad drive to influence the entire world is much more dangerous. So far, there are some holdouts, and the West is showing weakness at many turns. But as empires die, they try desperately to cling to life, continuing their wicked ways. That's the influence that we can't fight or escape so easily. I do believe feminism/liberalism will die one day and at great cost, just like all the other empires throughout history.
Yes, feminism is going to be the end of the Western civilization, because if more and more men are being disciminated and kicked out of academics and workforce who will be there to find solutions when the sh..t hits the fan. I also noticed a trend in Europe than women would rather have puppies than kids. If this goes on then population will drop at critical levels
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

drronnie wrote:Yes, feminism is going to be the end of the Western civilization, because if more and more men are being disciminated and kicked out of academics and workforce who will be there to find solutions when the sh..t hits the fan. I also noticed a trend in Europe than women would rather have puppies than kids. If this goes on then population will drop at critical levels
Women who have no maternal feelings aren't much of a woman anyway. If they want puppies or kittens instead, let them get them. Let them die miserable lonely old cat ladies. With population dropping, the ones who do have children are the ones who will see their genes live on into generations to come. The nuclear family as we know it is losing appeal to many men and women in today's world, and it's a shame, but it should not stop us from trying to achieve if it if it's our desire to do so. All you need is the right woman with the right mindset. And that woman tends to be abroad.

As for the OP, I believe it's true that if you cannot get any in the West, chances are you won't do very well in Asia either. You will need to build up your confidence and social skills to be successful. Something that's easier to do in a whole new place then at home, because you get the advantage of starting with a clean slate in a place where no one knows you. You can use that advantage to reinvent yourself, and do better then ever before.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:As for the OP, I believe it's true that if you cannot get any in the West, chances are you won't do very well in Asia either. You will need to build up your confidence and social skills to be successful. Something that's easier to do in a whole new place then at home, because you get the advantage of starting with a clean slate in a place where no one knows you. You can use that advantage to reinvent yourself, and do better then ever before.
Sorry Marcos, but this is not as simple as A -> B, B -> C, thus A -> C, type of scenario.

From ages 21-24, I had zero luck with American women, going from two girlfriends in college. During those dark years, it was one date and no follow up. If you want to know how that final date ended, here's a story for you... her and I went to a sushi bar in downtown Boston. She knew the chef and asked for his specials, acting like a know-it-all connoisseur. Well, someone snatched her purse from behind us, and ran out of there. No one saw the perpetrator but she was certain that it was a black guy. Well, she had an emotional breakdown and started shouting the N-word for the remainder of the night, and BTW, this was public, on the streets of Boston. I'd tried to calm her down; we then filed the police report, and called it a night. There was no second date; I was thoroughly disgusted with her. In the end, she did get her purse back and the guy only stole the cash that was in it, none of her precious "stuff".

Then, at 24, I'd gone abroad and pretty much, dated whomever I wanted in Brazil or Asia. BTW, I was mugged in Rio but my Brazilian companion at the time, was calm and collected. She didn't act like an idiot afterwards. The contrast between that and my hometown's dating experiences was night and day.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:As for the OP, I believe it's true that if you cannot get any in the West, chances are you won't do very well in Asia either. You will need to build up your confidence and social skills to be successful. Something that's easier to do in a whole new place then at home, because you get the advantage of starting with a clean slate in a place where no one knows you. You can use that advantage to reinvent yourself, and do better then ever before.
Sorry Marcos, but this is not as simple as A -> B, B -> C, thus A -> C, type of scenario.

From ages 21-24, I had zero luck with American women, going from two girlfriends in college. During those dark years, it was one date and no follow up. If you want to know how that final date ended, here's a story for you... her and I went to a sushi bar in downtown Boston. She knew the chef and asked for his specials, acting like a know-it-all connoisseur. Well, someone snatched her purse from behind us, and ran out of there. No one saw the perpetrator but she was certain that it was a black guy. Well, she had an emotional breakdown and started shouting the N-word for the remainder of the night, and BTW, this was public, on the streets of Boston. I'd tried to calm her down; we then filed the police report, and called it a night. There was no second date; I was thoroughly disgusted with her. In the end, she did get her purse back and the guy only stole the cash that was in it, none of her precious "stuff".

Then, at 24, I'd gone abroad and pretty much, dated whomever I wanted in Brazil or Asia. BTW, I was mugged in Rio but my Brazilian companion at the time, was calm and collected. She didn't act like an idiot afterwards. The contrast between that and my hometown's dating experiences was night and day.
You could argue it was "luck" that helped you get some before 21, and bad luck that made you get none from 21 to 24, but chances are your priorities had shifted and you became more serious about your education, work and all that jazz. Maybe you changed locations, maybe you were indeed unlucky. Or maybe, as you say, the women were simply of a lesser quality and you couldn't really be bothered. Whatever it was that caused the dry spell, going abroad solved it.

Going abroad solved your problems because you were in a new environment were people had no pre-conceived notion of you, were you. You had no reputation, no group of friends I imagine. You had none of these because you arrived in a completely fresh place. You could make the first impressions you wanted. Starting with a clean slate can be empowering, liberating. Plus women (and men, for that matter) abroad tend to have a very different attitude to those in the West. In my experience befriending people is easier, dating is easier, relationships and sex easy to come by. It's that mentality you bring with you when you go abroad, that causes people to do things and pull off things they aren't able to do at home.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Once again Marcos, you're oversimplifying the situation into an A->B, B->C, thus A->C type of didactic flow. In a sense, you're trying to equalize the notion that women are women, regardless of where they are.

I did have a reputation when I'd gone abroad. I knew folks who're living in Brazil, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, etc, but had went to college in the US. Remember, during my heyday, I'd known over a 100 persons. Would anyone call that an antisocial person or a loser? And then, there were the friends of friends, as well.

And at the same time, I was developing a reputation within my own company as a rising star. When I'd arrived at those places, I was a highly sought after individual. I'd primed the pump pretty well.

Even a salesman in Rio, complimented me in front of his entire staff, saying that I was as busy and important as the President of the United States. Sure, it was a joke but the halo effect did linger and my reputation in Brazil was on the rise. Understand this, an American abroad, if he's got his act together, is in demand.

On the other shoe, an American, even if he has his act together stateside, is just one of the props which AWs play games with. Thus, meeting crappy AWs was the weekly grind. At some point in time, you just get tired. I mean you work hard and your reward is be the dumping grounds for someone else' baggage for the day. In the end, what they want is drama and commotion in their lives. Mel can also give you some stories along that vein.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

S_Parc wrote:I was as busy and important as the President of the United States.
Speaking of certain Presidents, the most powerful man in the country, instead of having supermodels throw themselves at him, was reduced to getting a blow job from an overweight Monica Lewinsky.

AB discussion thread

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

S_Parc wrote:
Bane wrote:Quite frankly, I worry about future young men going abroad, and facing the same problems they do in America. I feel sorry that they would have been born too late to experience a time when going to other countries really meant experiencing something different, exciting and new.

I just thank the Universe every day that I wasn't born 15-20 years later than I was. I would likely be completely incel if I was.
In the future, using roughly your time frame, there will be robotic companions. Proliferation of high speed computing, expert systems, etc, is accelerating beyond any social movement, including feminism. I mean what would it take, to turn a medic 'bot (saving tons of money in the hospice industry) into a sex one? Very little, once all the vision processing issues are resolved, technically.

Thus, as more Korean, Thai, Brazilian, or Malay women become westernized, bossy, and irritating, men will opt for a tech solution over being ripped off. It's only in America, where men have been pre-conditioned into being p*ssy whipped, starting a generation ago. The rest of the world's men, since they didn't grow up under Gloria Steinem and Valerie Solanas, will oppose the seed of feminism into their day-to-day lives, and would rather do a 'bot than put up with nonsense at home.

This will make it less likely that feminism will rule the rest of the globe, like it did in the US, for the past few decades. But of course, there will also be male robots, so it's likely that dating could end, altogether, which is the current macro-trend in Japan, with little reversal on the horizon. Once women feel that a robot has taken away their advantages over men, they may simply go cold turkey.
however I wonder if by adopting feminism how does it make women feel better? most AW have f...xked uo lives
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

drronnie wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/45046/if-y ... aid-abroad

Here is a link I got from another forum.
I personally think it is nonsense as the women in Thailand for example are much more open to casual discussions and dont put you off like the women in the West.

What are your thoughts about this?
I didn't even bother to click on the link. Half of these people that say foreign women are the same as American women have never been out there like we have. If you count being on Tagged.com as "being out there', then that's where I come in. The communication and the interaction with foreign women is very different in a good way. You also have a very high chance of meeting beautiful ones. I talked to many different foreign women when I had an account on Tagged.com. Brazilians, Columbians, Filipinos, Russians, Ukrainians and more! The list goes on! And I had a looooot of foreign female friends when I had my Tagged.com profile up. ...That is until I started chatting it up with this sexy, beautiful and feminine Filipino woman. Where I'm going with this is when someone says foreign women are the same as Americanized women, it is complete nonsense! Don't drink the kool aid and don't listen to them. I've somewhat been out there and even I know foreign women are different in so many ways. All being good reasons you should go if you're having trouble dating here in the West.

Here in the West the deck of cards are in the hands of the American women. But date outside of your own US borders, the deck will be in your hands.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

MJay1978 wrote:
drronnie wrote:http://www.returnofkings.com/45046/if-y ... aid-abroad

Here is a link I got from another forum.
I personally think it is nonsense as the women in Thailand for example are much more open to casual discussions and dont put you off like the women in the West.

What are your thoughts about this?
I didn't even bother to click on the link. Half of these people that say foreign women are the same as American women have never been out there like we have. If you count being on Tagged.com as "being out there', then that's where I come in. The communication and the interaction with foreign women is very different in a good way. You also have a very high chance of meeting beautiful ones. I talked to many different foreign women when I had an account on Tagged.com. Brazilians, Columbians, Filipinos, Russians, Ukrainians and more! The list goes on! And I had a looooot of foreign female friends when I had my Tagged.com profile up. ...That is until I started chatting it up with this sexy, beautiful and feminine Filipino woman. Where I'm going with this is when someone says foreign women are the same as Americanized women, it is complete nonsense! Don't drink the kool aid and don't listen to them. I've somewhat been out there and even I know foreign women are different in so many ways. All being good reasons you should go if you're having trouble dating here in the West.

Here in the West the deck of cards are in the hands of the American women. But date outside of your own US borders, the deck will be in your hands.
Not that I agree with the article but I saw myslef as the guy who is in a bar surrounded by Thai or Filipina girls and nothing happens. I want to do something but I am so unsecure that I end up attempting nothing and going back home alone
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MJay1978 wrote:Here in the West the deck of cards are in the hands of the American women. But date outside of your own US borders, the deck will be in your hands.
Winston is living proof of that. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."