My Fantasies About Destroying the Anglosphere

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

My Fantasies About Destroying the Anglosphere

Post by Bao3niang »

I'm at breaking point. Every day I spend in the Anglosphere the more dysfunctional I get. I'm already having fantasies of killing and nuking a few places (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, NYC, London, Mlbourne and Sydney etc.).

The unfortunate fact is that (although you guys may disagree) many men around the world desire Anglo women, albeit only on a physical and very superficial level. It is obvious that 99% of them will never get to know an Anglo woman on a personal level, but the reason why they actually find Anglosphere women attractive is because the Anglo media controls the world and whitewashes everyone to look up to Anglo-Saxon beauty standards.

It should be no surprise that Asian females and Latin American females of black, indigenous, or mixed descent are all getting plastic surgery to look like Anglos. Nose elevation (rhinoplasty), double eyelids, etc. It is just disgusting to me because their natural features are beautiful in their own right.

The more whitewashed an Asian woman looks / behaves the less I am attracted to her. I am especially disgusted by these plastic surgeons in Asia that make a ton of money off of people's ignorance, insecurity, conformity, and sheer stupidity. Plastic surgery is the result of how the Anglosphere influences our perception of what is beauty and what is desirable. Even South Korean men have the most plastic surgery out of all the men but it is no surprise to me.

I believe in the future there will be an Anglo-American unified empire spawning a new totalitarian and racist world order. Eugenics will not be led by Germany but by the "Five Eyes" countries this time.

I just knew about the Five Eyes spy network 3 days ago. They monitor phone calls, control media, and can basically watch and monitor you 24/7. The 5 Anglo "Eyes" countries have agreed to not spy on each other's citizens but I am sure they do spy on each other because the Anglosphere can basically be considered as one nation.

Will we ever be able to turn the global tide against Anglo women? We are fighting them but they are firing back. I am sure Winston's YouTube channel got taken down due to the complaints of Anglo bitches.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Fantasies About Destroying the Anglosphere

Post by fschmidt »

Bao3niang wrote:Every day I spend in the Anglosphere the more dysfunctional I get.
But your location shows "Beijing, China"?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

i am in vancouver / burnaby now. I left BJ 4 months ago. :(
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Dude calm down...You are falling right into the trap created by them...For every agenda of elites to be successful..They need a Opposition...Its classic Hegelian Dialectic. You opposing Anglo World - Feminazi would only fuel their agenda further.

No opposition to any movement anywhere in the world have ever been successful... Otherwise, we wouldn't be in such a horrible mess now...All opposition makes us come closer to their goals.

People living in anglo world are same as everyone else...They too are controlled ..Feminism was not created by ordinary people but by elites for a specific agenda. Anglo world, Anglo women are much more controlled than others...They are the favorite for child sacrifices...The elites love blue eyed blondes in their altar for blood rituals.

You are just frustrated by the after effects of a much much darker agenda than even a craziest conspiracy theorist would have you believe. Even if you destroy the entire Anglo-Sphere..It won't end there...Our lifes will be still miserable. Guaranteed.

We have messed up all our priorities...we now even do not know who our real enemies are anymore. Going after Feminism is what they want....If you want to end your misery...Go after the real enemies of humanity...Go after the dark forces that rule planet earth...You are short selling yourself by thinking on lines the darkness have set for you by attacking feminism.

Know that everything is designed to blame another human being for our misery. get out of that programming if you really want to be free.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

You might like this epic video... :wink:

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:|
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 19th, 2014, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guts Over Fear
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Cool video Tsar. Which enemy nation in the video was launching all of those directed energy weapons at the US of Gay?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bao3niang wrote:I'm at breaking point. Every day I spend in the Anglosphere the more dysfunctional I get. I'm already having fantasies of killing and nuking a few places (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, NYC, London, Mlbourne and Sydney etc.).
I am of Anglo-Celtic descent. You realize that what is happening is not happening for our benefit, don't you? In fact, we are being wiped out. If you must run amok, please do so at the expense of the real guilty parties, not random Anglos.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Bao3niang wrote:Cool video Tsar. Which enemy nation in the video was launching all of those directed energy weapons at the US of Gay?

I made the video as an example of WWIII. No real enemy, just an all-out world war. I made that video condensing one of my longer videos and adding a shorter song.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:I'm at breaking point. Every day I spend in the Anglosphere the more dysfunctional I get. I'm already having fantasies of killing and nuking a few places (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, NYC, London, Mlbourne and Sydney etc.).
I am of Anglo-Celtic descent. You realize that what is happening is not happening for our benefit, don't you? In fact, we are being wiped out. If you must run amok, please do so at the expense of the real guilty parties, not random Anglos.
You mean the Zionist Jews, right...?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

No need to destroy a thing, OP, just build things instead. Civilizations come and go, and at one point they all will crumble. There's never been a single civilization to last for all eternity. The only way you can change things, is to change things for yourself. Make changes in your own life. Plan your escape, and leave the Anglosphere you so much dread to live in. You will be much happier abroad, and find that all your thoughts of violence and destruction will fade away like snow in the sun. If they do not, and you are still moping around in a beautiful tropical location under some palm tree, then you need to get yourself checked out by a shrink! :wink:

In all seriousness though... anger is unhealthy, pointless and counterproductive. So is hatred. I am prone to holding grudges myself, but have learned to let things go sometimes, hard as it may be. Life ends one day, and that day may come closer then we want it to be. It's too short and too precious to spend it being bitter and hateful, so don't spend it in such a toxic mindset. Some might argue you need to leave a toxic society first, before your toxic mindset will be a thing of the past, but I think just dreaming and planning of your escape abroad may already give you the ladder to broaden your horizons and climb out of the abyss of negativity.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144