Why the Hippie movement could've saved American men of today

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Why the Hippie movement could've saved American men of today

Post by starchild5 »

One of the greatest movements that could have saved many American men and largely the world... was methodically infiltrated, destroyed and eventually made into a joke, funny, idiotic reference in pop culture to demean its existence and whoever was part of it.

Now, we know it was all CIA and their controlled leaders who pushed Drugs and Sex to derail the movement by spreading false notions about the hippies.

I believe Hippie movement was the natural progression of western culture and its people.

Its basis were all on good things...Sex was just a part of it to grow the community and Drugs were introduced by the CIA infiltrators, Not the ganja types but the hard life destroying drugs like LSD.

If we look at the time line of America. Many Americans know 1960's was the best time America Thrived - Hippie movement was the natural next step into evolution - instead - It had JFK murder - Feminism movement introduced by the elites as soon as they destroyed Hippie movement.

Feminism came into existence as a direct result of destruction of Hippie movement.

1. Hippie movement seeks to destroy the clique culture of America that is prevalent today. You take any old picture of a hippie and he is always smiling, surrounded by friends - He seems to be never short of friends and women - which seems to be in short supply in America now a days

2. With equal love, free thinking etc - You don't have to be ever a celebrity to get laid, find a gf or wife - The inhumane 10% getting 90% of women in America, would have never happened if Hippie movement took over in America.

3. Corporations came right after Hippies were terminated. They wouldn't have got the slaves needed to run the corporations had it not being for the destruction of Hippie movement.

4. New Age concepts on spirituality were introduced and linked to Hippie movement to discredit it. They were both different. One was natural and another was artificially created to destroy the natural evolution of human beings.

So many things that are wrong with America today is the direct result of destruction of Hippie movement.

One of the biggest pluses of HM was Veganism - agrarian lifestyle. No GMO, No monsanto would have taken over America if HM were alive. You will never have seen Over grown Fat women in America - If Hippie movement become main stream. They supported all healthy life style - That was the core of the movement - NOT SEX AND DRUGS

Sex & Drugs were not at all the "Catch Phrase" of Hippies. It was the CIA that linked "Sex & Drugs" with Hippies. Hippies were more deep thinkers - The real good men of America that intended to give a natural direction to future Americans.

Everything that is wrong with the world today could have been stopped 5 decades back.

Infiltration of Television that promoted false fake lame stream life would have been stopped long time back Plus Hippies supported travel - They traveled all over the world.

We just took a different time line altogether. Everything that is wrong with America today can be undone by bringing back the Hippie movement - The entire world needs it now more than any other time in history.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Hippie movement could have saved American men of tod

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Starchild, you should look up a man named Charles Eisenstein. His books are free to read online. I've read most of them. I think they would resonate with you. I can see how he came to his views, but I think he is too naive. (He would even agree. He's very honest for a liberal...hippie...whatever he is. Doubt he would ever want to use a label anyway.) What I do agree with is the cyclic view of history. His is just more the optimist's view of it: that humanity was originally in union, then entered a state of separation, and will eventually have a reunion, complete with the global change of heart it would require. And somehow magically, so to speak. I take the pessimistic view: history is indeed cyclical, but humans will eventually destroy themselves. There won't be a reunion, but a funeral.
Yep...I know him from Sacred Economics...He is too naive and one sided....Now a days, I don't usually bother reading materials of folks, who don't believe in Aliens..through and through :).....atleast, a guy should have a minimum understanding of Secret society, etc .... :roll:

I had believed in Cyclical nature of history ...now when i dig deeper...I have come to realization that....Even Cyclical view of History itself is by Design....

They re-start civilization as soon as we begin to Evolve....For them creating and destroying civilizations are like walk in the park..The entire goal of the control system is to not make us EVOLVE. Everything is designed against our evolution...everything is backwards for a reason. The civilizations themselves are bringing us more backwards as we feel it everyday.

Hippie movement would have created an environment for future American men to evolve further. Hippie movement at that time would not have all the answers but sure the children born from the Hippies Culture would have surely changed the world by living a stress free, chemical free, vegan food with no peer pressure etc....Its the present generation of Americans that were suppose to take the world into next level of evolution which they cannot now..which results us going back again aka cyclic history of civilizations.

Its the present American generation that are turning the Cycles of History again for humanity earlier it was the romans, greeks, Indians, Chinese etc.....It seems for every civilization they have a lever to pull to make it cyclical and this time its the Americans :)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why the Hippie movement could've saved American men of t

Post by Winston »

Great points Starchild.

Have you heard of the Kali Yuga? It's from the Vedas or Hinduism. It says that we are in the Iron Age which is the lowest spiritual level and are beginning to come out of it. Do you believe it? However, each stage of its cycles are very long, consisting of many thousands of years.

Do you believe that the world was destroyed before and then restarted?

Have you heard of Michael Cremo? He wrote a book called "Human Devolution" and claims that humans have been de-evolving all along, not evolving.

Wasn't the Hippie movement framed and brought down by the Charles Manson ordeal? I wonder if he was a shill designed to bring down the Hippie movement.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:Starchild, you should look up a man named Charles Eisenstein. His books are free to read online. I've read most of them. I think they would resonate with you. I can see how he came to his views, but I think he is too naive. (He would even agree. He's very honest for a liberal...hippie...whatever he is. Doubt he would ever want to use a label anyway.) What I do agree with is the cyclic view of history. His is just more the optimist's view of it: that humanity was originally in union, then entered a state of separation, and will eventually have a reunion, complete with the global change of heart it would require. And somehow magically, so to speak. I take the pessimistic view: history is indeed cyclical, but humans will eventually destroy themselves. There won't be a reunion, but a funeral.
I don't mean to be negative either Ghost but the time to change has come and gone, after the coming horrific mass die off coming up the planet will be trashed so the reunion will be hippies fighting over the worms and weeds left to eat after the mass extinction cleans house.

There is nothing and I mean nothing positive to say about where we are headed on any front.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Great points Starchild.

Have you heard of the Kali Yuga? It's from the Vedas or Hinduism. It says that we are in the Iron Age which is the lowest spiritual level and are beginning to come out of it. Do you believe it? However, each stage of its cycles are very long, consisting of many thousands of years.

Do you believe that the world was destroyed before and then restarted?

Have you heard of Michael Cremo? He wrote a book called "Human Devolution" and claims that humans have been de-evolving all along, not evolving.

Wasn't the Hippie movement framed and brought down by the Charles Manson ordeal? I wonder if he was a shill designed to bring down the Hippie movement.
Yes. We are living in Kali Yuga now - The lowest form of existence and after that, we would be in Sat Yuga - aka Golden Age - The age of Truth. Like everywhere else - The Vedic Knowledge were infiltrated, distorted and given a completely new form than what it was earlier.

Now, Almost all of the ancient knowledge in India have become useless as most of the link between Truths are distorted...as a result ...In the end...it will just mislead you.....For example..There are thousands upon thousands of book in India filled with most ancient knowledge...except the truth about Aliens.....Now, we have documented facts, who would care to look for it that...Greys have been visiting earth for millions of years and yet not one ancient book in India mentions it...Even the Dogon tribe in Africa has proof of contact with ETs...Amazingly, not one text in India mentions about ETs...except few chapters on Vimana's used by gods ..but it made it too mythological for humans to connect the dots.

Stay clear..Whenever we hear about the word CYCLICAL....in religion, ancient history or economics. How convenient for them to make us go in circles and back to Square One....We would never Evolve and that's what they want. Boom and Bust Cycles are not natural - Its deliberate and by design. All Cycles are by Design - Human beings are not suppose to Repeat History again and again for eternity - That's a gigantic Lie...so big that...People actually believe History repeating itself to be a natural phenomenon - part of humanity. Cyclical nature of things is a one gigantic Psy-Op LIE

--------------------------

Yes. They do. The problem with even the most hardcore conspiracy theorist is ..not knowing how much much more darker and almighty powerful the beings who rule the planet earth are.

For them restarting civilization is...mere like restarting our windows operating system ..No seriously....Its that simple for them. :(

They keep on restarting the civilization again and again and again as soon as we begin to Evolve. Even if they notice 0.000001% change in our DNA...They destroy the entire civilization itself and make us Repeat it again....so that we never evolve and be their permanent source of food.

Its not about Money but Evolution and Cyclical Psy-op helps to keep that illusion.

-------------------------

Yes. Micheal Cremo is onto something .....He is right...His forbidden archaeology is a good read ....I have not read Human Devolution...will check it out....

-----------------------

True.....Charles Manson - just happens to join the movement when it was at his peak and brought it all down. Its only a pure human soul that has the capability to come up with something like Hippie movement.

---------------------

I have been following Alec Newald's Blue Aliens - Our True Space Brothers - Who are trying to get rid of this Dark Energy that is surrounding our earth.

They are saying - Earth is beginning to fight this dark energy and expect large storms of gathering intensity to appear all over the world without warning - As we are seeing it already in Philippines - The biggest storm to ever make land fall was just last year...It will get even more crazier in coming months. When we see Storms all over the world..Know that the fight has begun - We will soon have galactic contact with many different races of Aliens - once this dark energy is removed. However - Know that - Its not set in the stone - It could happen or it would never - Its Dynamic - We could be free or Never - Nothing is for sure in the galactic realm of things
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

*nurse, I'm going to need 2 gallons of phenobarbital and a dozen straight jackets for this thread please*
Guts Over Fear
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote: All the goodness and sacredness of the world is dead. If there's some reason for all the suffering, then I don't see it.
There is absolutely no reason for human beings to suffer. Many of the Negatives we have taken it as part of life are by design.

1. It is never OK for humanity to suffer.

2. Only a twisted mind aka elites, gods and satan would ever come up with an answer like ...Your Suffering is just a TEST to make you a better human being..... cliche - don't believe it..

3. Main Stream Society have ingrained in our Pshyche that pain, bad luck, misery, suffering is all part of human life...Nothing could be further from the truth. Everyone takes it for granted if one is suffering.

4. Karma is the biggest BS lie ever invented by the darkness to put his Evil on Humanity. He does the crime and we pay for his sins - That is all Karma is.

Yes. Unfortunately - All the goodness and sacredness of the world is dead BY DESIGN - They have done it to many planets - Earth is going to be the next Mars - They are sucking the very life form of planets itself and good humans are feeling it the world is dead.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Paloaltoguy wrote:*nurse, I'm going to need 2 gallons of phenobarbital and a dozen straight jackets for this thread please*
:D :D It won't do....The crazy nut conspiracy theorist I'm ..I would need a minimum 5 gallons for myself just to mix in with the "Sane Main Stream Society " which pretends itself to be so good for humanity all the time. 8) 8)
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

LOL every hippie (Rasta's too) is a thief and a parasite. Parasites cannot save anything. Only Judah could stop what is coming if he cared to. Why would he bother better to let God clean house.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Have you heard the theory that we could be living in a computer simulation? Oxford professors such as Nick Bostrom have said it's a possibility. It explains why the universe seems to be fine tuned for life, solid matter, and for anything to exist at all.

If this is true, then perhaps that AI that you talk of that runs our world, is part of the computer simulation we live in? Perhaps it was programmed to make things the way they are?

Also, if ancient aliens have been covered up, then why is History Channel doing so many seasons of its Ancient Aliens series?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Have you heard the theory that we could be living in a computer simulation? Oxford professors such as Nick Bostrom have said it's a possibility. It explains why the universe seems to be fine tuned for life, solid matter, and for anything to exist at all.

If this is true, then perhaps that AI that you talk of that runs our world, is part of the computer simulation we live in? Perhaps it was programmed to make things the way they are?

Also, if ancient aliens have been covered up, then why is History Channel doing so many seasons of its Ancient Aliens series?
Yes. They are pushing this Computer Simulation con on main stream society a lot now a days with a twist of course.. We are not living in a computer simulation...We are being converted into living in a computer simulation from our natural space.. That's a huge huge difference that changes everything which no main stream would dare connect.

They have this weapon that converts our natural space into their own empire....An empire of order, hierarchy, control, misery and pain. If we were just dots and pixels...We wouldn't feel the pain, misery....That's as real as it can be...Our misery is ours and rest all is theirs ....how convenient. The "scientists" aka brainwashed useful idiots are never able to explain the misery if we just happen to live in a simulation....Many comments even by sheeples below these articles in main stream media is a question...Why do we feel the pain...?

They are not able or willing to connect the dots because then it leads to ET, and life beyond earth etc.. which is a big no at this time.

-----------------------

As I mentioned earlier...Its a gigantic Universal Empire...The computer simulation they have is kinda weapon which converts all natural space into their kingdom....then we have these galaxies, stars, planets, Aliens, illuminati, etc etc...under their control. We are now talking about a thingy that is even beyond Archons, Reptilians, Illuminati kinds of control and evil...Even saying this Universal Empire as Evil would be like limiting its true nature.

Yeah. It is part of that. They have multiple AIs....Even Preston Nichols has Acknowledged the presence of an AI in the center of our Milky way Galaxy. The entire Murphy Law comes due to these AI presence. You can watch his explanation of this AI below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwvqVh-qWE

I believe...They still do not have control across the dimensions...only their control is in few Dimensions ...They are using this Dimension Energies to move up. One reason our space is always chaotic with burning, dying stars, explosion, meteors, asteroids is because of this presence which are unsetlling even the planets and stars ..The known universe seems chaotic for a reason..Its controlled. We know even planets, stars have consciousness...Its fighting its presence.

----------------------------------

Ancient Aliens is a big Psy-op for our Space Brothers along with other Alien related programs...Our Reality is very Dynamic in nature....The controllers have pushed our existence on the Edge...We can feel it everyday...Its by Design...That series is for them NOT FOR US

The Blue Aliens ..Who were our ancestors are trying to wake humanity, The dark cabal knows this and could trigger a backlash against them the moment they show their presence in a positive way. Its a war against them NOT US...

Our Space Brothers are saying...If they just show up....The indecision on humanities mind regarding Aliens can endanger their life itself by the brainwashing tool of the elites like TV etc...Ancient Alien series is a parallel line of defense against the moves of good Aliens on earth.

There is still a debate in the Psyche of Sheeple in main stream whether Aliens are good or bad...Do Aliens Exists or not....They love the indecisive scenario a lot so that they could turn the tide in the favor they decide according to the moves of our Space Brothers.

As benevolent Aliens are making their moves, they are pushing these series as well...Now they have the power to claim all or certain Aliens that come on earth to be either bad or good as they see fit.

That's the reason..Aliens just can't show up in our backyard....It would take less than a day to change the perception of sheeps on Aliens by the PTBs due to indecision on humanity. The folks who appeared in Ancients Series would have the final say on turning the tide and we know many are working for the cabal themselves.

Ancient Alien series and others like are .........See...I told you so..scenario for the cabal...and then...Now Listen to us more on these Aliens

They have got humanity by the balls on Aliens...They have the final say on deciding whether these aliens are good or bad in the minds of sheeps...Ancient Alien Series is just a tool for that Psy-Op...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Starchild, you really need to make us a faction list for these aliens...or a chart, or something.
I wish I could...:)

Unfortunately, its much more complicated, darker & rigged on planet earth. It ain't that easy.

Even if we do have a list or pictures or videos - It can be so called "Debunked" by the Skeptics aka CIA trolls...

------------------The real solution they propose is

The Aliens on our side - are helping humanity by waking up to their <<Alternate>> ...Our Anti-Matter ...They are saying..Its the only way for humanity to wake up....When our Other Side Wakes up to the Con..Everything will be clear....Our Alternate has the ability to bend space..We just need to realize that...We would be all Super Heroes then....They also know that the rulers of our planet Earth have few in the Military who has the ability to move into his Alternate and bend space itself...That's the kind of rulers we are dealing with here

They are working behind the scenes tirelessly to free us all....