I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Re: I think I'm starting to have feelings for this Filipina

Post by Bao3niang »

Unlike most guys on this forum I am oriented towards marriage and serious relationships.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Bao3niang wrote:Unlike most guys on this forum I am oriented towards marriage and serious relationships.
If that's what you want, and she wants it too, I'll just repeat what I said: go for it, whatever anyone else may say. Have the two of you talked about the future yet, together or in more general terms for yourselves? Do you want the same things you do? Do you have similar values? Those are the questions you should be asking yourself. Also: if you were to get serious, or get married, where would you see yourself living? You mentioned she wanted to go to Canada, but you seem to lean more towards living in Asia. If it's a standard of living thing, there may be places in Asia and even the Philippines where they have similar standards of life. Figure this out for yourself. Talk about it, together. If you're serious, get serious. She will likely find seriousness an admirable quality, as you already mentioned she said you were mature for your age.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Bao3niang wrote:Unlike most guys on this forum I am oriented towards marriage and serious relationships.
That's good news. Filipinas are the best women I've ever met with a few exceptions.

I know a guy that married a Filipina 10 yrs older than him and they have a son and seem happily married. My other friend has a Filipina wife that's a year older than him and they've been married 25 yrs. My Filipina is 11yrs younger than me and 11'' shorter than I am and we rarely argue.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

hammanta wrote:I'll take a different stance.

Most important rule is not to fall in "love" with this girl before you meet her. Love or the thought of can make us do really stupid stuff, like give away money. Take it slow and if you can, try and spend a lot of in person time with her.

My next stance is that if you like her, who cares about age, and to hell with what other people say. Every one has an opinion on the matter but many on here won't be ready to settle down until they have screwed 1000 models. You still gotta be wise and not force anything but if love and a relationship is what you are after then go for it. Don't let anyone tell you what you should want. Just keep your smarts about you.

I don't understand why many people say filipinas look horrible with age, as compared to what? My friends dad is married to a 31-32 year old filipina and she is better looking now (works out more) than what she was when he married her at 25. If they exercise and eat decent they should age fine. Almost every girl starts showing their age around 45ish. Idk about anyone else but outside of TV, I've never seen a 50 year old I'd consider sleeping with. That's with any race. I've seen many Filipinas whom I asked their age and when they told me they were 32, 36, 38 I was shocked. I thought they were 23.

I also agree with Starchild, don't post her pic. You will just be asking for trouble from people who will nit pick the hell out of the girl.
well of course white women also age terribly too BUT ive noticed that most women in the philippines who are attractive are well under 30. I have almost never seen an attractive woman 35+ and certainly not seen a hot one. In america there is still plenty of hot milfs but in philippines? Absolutely none. Even my bargirl who looked cute and hot at 27 is now slowly starting to show her aging at almost 30 now shes still hot but you can tell it will be gone soon as the all too often "tribal features" start rearing there head in most filipinas as they age. Id imagine by 35 she will look like a maid. A foreigner needs to understand that if he marries apoor uneducated filipina at 25 cause in 5 years she will just be an ignorant maid with not even her looks to offer her. Which is why in my other thread I dont condone settling down with a filipina until your much older.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
hammanta wrote:I'll take a different stance.

Most important rule is not to fall in "love" with this girl before you meet her. Love or the thought of can make us do really stupid stuff, like give away money. Take it slow and if you can, try and spend a lot of in person time with her.

My next stance is that if you like her, who cares about age, and to hell with what other people say. Every one has an opinion on the matter but many on here won't be ready to settle down until they have screwed 1000 models. You still gotta be wise and not force anything but if love and a relationship is what you are after then go for it. Don't let anyone tell you what you should want. Just keep your smarts about you.

I don't understand why many people say filipinas look horrible with age, as compared to what? My friends dad is married to a 31-32 year old filipina and she is better looking now (works out more) than what she was when he married her at 25. If they exercise and eat decent they should age fine. Almost every girl starts showing their age around 45ish. Idk about anyone else but outside of TV, I've never seen a 50 year old I'd consider sleeping with. That's with any race. I've seen many Filipinas whom I asked their age and when they told me they were 32, 36, 38 I was shocked. I thought they were 23.

I also agree with Starchild, don't post her pic. You will just be asking for trouble from people who will nit pick the hell out of the girl.
well of course white women also age terribly too BUT ive noticed that most women in the philippines who are attractive are well under 30. I have almost never seen an attractive woman 35+ and certainly not seen a hot one. In america there is still plenty of hot milfs but in philippines? Absolutely none. Even my bargirl who looked cute and hot at 27 is now slowly starting to show her aging at almost 30 now shes still hot but you can tell it will be gone soon as the all too often "tribal features" start rearing there head in most filipinas as they age. Id imagine by 35 she will look like a maid. A foreigner needs to understand that if he marries apoor uneducated filipina at 25 cause in 5 years she will just be an ignorant maid with not even her looks to offer her. Which is why in my other thread I dont condone settling down with a filipina until your much older.
I think it also depends on whether you get a girl who has tribal features to begin with. Generally the wider nose sharp cheek bone look tends to not age as well but I still think its majority about lifestyle.

Example of a girl who might not age well:

Example of features that would probably age well

The second girl has more softer features, not as wide a nose, and less defined cheek bones. Definitely not tribal looking. I don't think skin color has as much to do with it but some.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

yeah i noticed the girls with high cheek bones, dark skin, and big potato nose age terrible.

Another thing is some of the ones with high cheek bones look like ladyboys. Alot of filipinas ahve that ladyboy look.

I agree that the 2nd girl will age gracefully.

Thats one thing to consider. For example I warned you that one girl you met in mindanao has those features that will age QUICK.

my bargirl was HOT but she also has some tribal features slightly and i know that when she hits 35 she will look like a maid because of the tribal features coming out.

I dont know why that is but girls with tribal features it seems to come out more pronounced with age and it shows their age more. I wonder why?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I think it really depends on the girl. When I first met my wife 10 years ago she was in her early 20s and she still looked like a 16 year old. She didn't grow into her body or start looking like a "woman" until she was in her mid 20s. She just turned 34 and still gets carded every time she orders an alcoholic drink which isn't often. She has a baby face.

But conversely I've seen 16 year old girls in Phils with full breasts and hips. So as they say, "early to ripe, early to rot."
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:I think it really depends on the girl. When I first met my wife 10 years ago she was in her early 20s and she still looked like a 16 year old. She didn't grow into her body or start looking like a "woman" until she was in her mid 20s. She just turned 34 and still gets carded every time she orders an alcoholic drink which isn't often. She has a baby face.

But conversely I've seen 16 year old girls in Phils with full breasts and hips. So as they say, "early to ripe, early to rot."

Pics :roll: :lol:

Everyone thinks there woman looks young but they really dont.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

pete98146 wrote:I think it really depends on the girl. When I first met my wife 10 years ago she was in her early 20s and she still looked like a 16 year old. She didn't grow into her body or start looking like a "woman" until she was in her mid 20s. She just turned 34 and still gets carded every time she orders an alcoholic drink which isn't often. She has a baby face.

The deal is though that all looks fade in time. If your plan is to wait until you are 50 and find a wife, then so be it. But who's to say in the next 20-30 years that the world will not change more, that the Philippines may not be easy as it was; that you might have to settle for a girl that won't people anything to look at. Then what? Not everyone is as superficial as you are though NewLife and some would rather have quality companionship over top notch looks. Of course we all strive for both but one could waste a lifetime trying to find that something and never succeed. I wouldn't discourage any guy to not date a quality women because she may not be the best looking. Libido fades just like looks do and that hot chick may not be the best companion once sex isn't the most important thing. Plus who's to say the hottie that you found won't look like shit in a few years. Once she finds that guy, what happens if she balloons up?

If your number one goal is looks and sex appeal, then that's fine, but just remember that not everyone holds the same values and goals. Do what makes yourself happy.

And I still say unless the girl is a smoker, eats horribly, or has gotten sickly, I don't see how her looks could fade by the time she is 30. 35 maybe, 40 i'd agree. But even then she might not be as hot as she was when she was 20 but she still would probably be something to look at.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Man..I was using a pic of my wife as an avatar for years...now you have to look at my ugly mug lol. I'll dig up a pic of her to prove my point..
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:

Man..I was using a pic of my wife as an avatar for years...now you have to look at my ugly mug lol. I'll dig up a pic of her to prove my point..
yeah from a distance you couldn't see anything. Heck ive seen pictures of girls on the dating site closeup and im still horified when i see them on cam o in real life.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah from a distance you couldn't see anything. Heck ive seen pictures of girls on the dating site closeup and im still horified when i see them on cam o in real life.
Maybe you should upload a picture of your own face, then? You rip on other people and their wives a lot, but I wonder how horrified a girl would be when she sees your face in real life or on cam. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:yeah from a distance you couldn't see anything. Heck ive seen pictures of girls on the dating site closeup and im still horified when i see them on cam o in real life.
Maybe you should upload a picture of your own face, then? You rip on other people and their wives a lot, but I wonder how horrified a girl would be when she sees your face in real life or on cam. :roll:
Im Fair. I only am critical when critique is due. Ive never said anything negative about steve55 fiance looks for example.

doesn't matter cause I never said i was good looking. Looks aint gonna pay your electricity bill Money is better than p***y I bust nuts with my bank account. :lol: You should try it sometime. Nothing like making more in one month than what many people on this board make in one year. and before you say money doesn't mean anything. Yes it does. With money you can help others and make your life free. When your poor you can only help yourself and ask from others.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im Fair. I only am critical when critique is due.
So what do you look like? Clearly you must be a strikingly handsome man, because you deserve a banging woman. It's easy to talk from total anonymity, never showing your face. Very easy, and very cowardly.

Your bank account, I know nothing about. I will take your word for it that you make plenty of money, but money alone does not buy happiness. It buys interest, in your wallet, not in you. I would never marry a woman who wouldn't still marry me if I was a poor man, and pity any man who does.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Im Fair. I only am critical when critique is due.
So what do you look like? Clearly you must be a strikingly handsome man, because you deserve a banging woman. It's easy to talk from total anonymity, never showing your face. Very easy, and very cowardly.

Your bank account, I know nothing about. I will take your word for it that you make plenty of money, but money alone does not buy happiness. It buys interest, in your wallet, not in you. I would never marry a woman who wouldn't still marry me if I was a poor man, and pity any man who does.
Ive said before im not handsome. so whats to prove?

I agree it doesnt' create love or interest. But there is other benefits to money like i said. you can help others and you can have freedom and time to do other things than working for the man. A poor man wont help anyone except himself. Im not a materialistic person but I know with that money i can eventually help someone else along the lines. And Ill have the freedom and time to pursue other things someday. For now i need to buckle down and save up.

well not all of us were born guapo like you so that is a very unfair statement since we can't change our genetics. One can make more money and get a better personaltiy but we can't change our looks. So what do you expect the guy to only marry a girl who wants an ugly guy? Unless that ugly guy has money he wont get laid by an attractive woman. Therefore he has to earn more money and he will never know if a girl is with him for his money or not but chances are she is there for only his money if he is ugly.

btw my gf wants me to give her money for a house sari sari store but i think im just gonna ignore her. Its not even about the mount of mony so much as im not sure if she is just taking advantage of me, plus she sort of has to learn how to stand on her own 2 feet and im not there so i cant see what she is doing with the money. And most importantly im not coming back for her so if she meets a new guy why did i help her start a new business? I already gave her some to do her passport and im not sure she should go overseas so that might have been money wasted already.

But i get your point which is why I dont really want to marry a woman cause chances are she only wants my money since im not guapo like you ;)