The Philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The Philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Honestly I was never fully MGTOW before i never understood why someone would voluntarily be it. I always had dreams of finding a wonderful hot cute filipina or some woman abroad someday. But I hate to say it but now that i got all that experience under my belt and all (good and bad) in a way I think i almost am now MGTOW. If i go after woman now it will only be for p4p and purely for casual and not long term relationship. I now have seen enough in philippines that Im turned off and now know that MGTOW is right for me. Im happier alone. Always have been find people annoying. Right now im voluntarily at home saving my money and focusing on my work. I think the good experiences and fun times I had there allows me to relax and not focus on women now cause i have memories to live on. So its not cause i had all bad experiences. Its just that I think after awhile a good stint in asia can make one feel or eventaully become MGTOW because you get tired of the drama and the women using you and frankly you just find them annoying after awhile. I noticed Mr. S after 10 years in philippines is MGTOW also. I expect Will N Dowd to be among us soon.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Re: The philippines made me become MGTOW *sigh*

Post by drealm »

All men are MGTOW by default until proven otherwise.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Honestly I was never fully MGTOW before i never understood why someone would voluntarily be it. I always had dreams of finding a wonderful hot cute filipina or some woman abroad someday. But I hate to say it but now that i got all that experience under my belt and all (good and bad) in a way I think i almost am now MGTOW. If i go after woman now it will only be for p4p and purely for casual and not long term relationship. I now have seen enough in philippines that Im turned off and now know that MGTOW is right for me. Im happier alone. Always have been find people annoying. Right now im voluntarily at home saving my money and focusing on my work. I think the good experiences and fun times I had there allows me to relax and not focus on women now cause i have memories to live on. So its not cause i had all bad experiences. Its just that I think after awhile a good stint in asia can make one feel or eventaully become MGTOW because you get tired of the drama and the women using you and frankly you just find them annoying after awhile. I noticed Mr. S after 10 years in philippines is MGTOW also. I expect Will N Dowd to be among us soon.
I'm confused. Do MGTOW not date women? Not have sex with women or what? Since when did Mr. S abstain from women?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

WorldTraveler wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Honestly I was never fully MGTOW before i never understood why someone would voluntarily be it. I always had dreams of finding a wonderful hot cute filipina or some woman abroad someday. But I hate to say it but now that i got all that experience under my belt and all (good and bad) in a way I think i almost am now MGTOW. If i go after woman now it will only be for p4p and purely for casual and not long term relationship. I now have seen enough in philippines that Im turned off and now know that MGTOW is right for me. Im happier alone. Always have been find people annoying. Right now im voluntarily at home saving my money and focusing on my work. I think the good experiences and fun times I had there allows me to relax and not focus on women now cause i have memories to live on. So its not cause i had all bad experiences. Its just that I think after awhile a good stint in asia can make one feel or eventaully become MGTOW because you get tired of the drama and the women using you and frankly you just find them annoying after awhile. I noticed Mr. S after 10 years in philippines is MGTOW also. I expect Will N Dowd to be among us soon.
I'm confused. Do MGTOW not date women? Not have sex with women or what? Since when did Mr. S abstain from women?

I think everyone has a different interepretation of MGTOW. My definition for myself is someone who doesn't want to marry and who now is apprehensive about serious long term relationships, although it could happen by accident or on a very short term basis like vacation girlfriend or friends with benefits. They can get into relationships but its not their priority and they are sympathetic to the cause regardless. Someone who is with a woman for years and is monoagomous and supporting a girl is not someone being MGTOW. A guy that is living with a girl but just making her his vacation girl while he travels I think is still MGTOW if he has no plans to be with her indefinitely(marriage or not). I think friends with benefits or casual dating or vacation girlfriend etc would be ok as a MGTOW cause your not looking for anything serious and your still not keen on marriage or having the relationship indefinitely and becoming a total SIMP. Mr. S is not even looking for a relationship or even dating at the moment so hes the definition of MGTOW.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I've been MGTOW for a long time, I just didn't realize it until I found out what MGTOW is a few years ago. Yes, I agree all Men are MGTOW by default, they just don't know it. Rotten and corrupt societies like Anglo "Western" ones change Men's natural behaviour through social engineering such as feminism.
If every man did what we do and became MGTOW at home, and went abroad to satisfy themselves, Western Economies and society would surely collapse. Lucky we are smart enough to realize what 95% of other men don't. The game is rigged and the only way to beat that is to step off the field.

I have never done P4P. I obviously pay indirectly through food, transport and entertainment for the lasses, but that's it.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've been MGTOW for a long time, I just didn't realize it until I found out what MGTOW is a few years ago. Yes, I agree all Men are MGTOW by default, they just don't know it. Rotten and corrupt societies like Anglo "Western" ones change Men's natural behaviour through social engineering such as feminism.
If every man did what we do and became MGTOW at home, and went abroad to satisfy themselves, Western Economies and society would surely collapse. Lucky we are smart enough to realize what 95% of other men don't. The game is rigged and the only way to beat that is to step off the field.

I have never done P4P. I obviously pay indirectly through food, transport and entertainment for the lasses, but that's it.

i found p4p cheaper than real women. I guess if your paying for everything like food transport and entertainment you sort of are supporting them though so that really isn't any different than a hoe when your talking in financial terms at least. Ill know its love when a filipina earns her own money and doen't expect me to pay for everything and then some. I took a nurse girl out for a date and didn't get any sex. done that with other filipinas and little results for the money wasted. My bargirl? She gave it to me everyday and the costs were minimally. At one point she was offering to stay with me for free while she worked the bar. In the end a hoe on teh payroll is no different FINANCIALLY than a real girl who just leeches off you.

I think one can be MGTOW but still bang women because a MGTOW one doesn't want marriage and is now so jaded by women they hold back their emotions. A guy t hat doesn't hold back his emotions will support these women and be mongamous and stay with them for years. and be a total wimp for these women. I was like that but I think those days are finally over thanks to the cold hard experiences in philippines.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:I think everyone has a different interpretation of MGTOW
This is true, it is because every man who finally considers himself as MGTOW had a different past, men are not all the same, and MGTOW are not born, but made.

For sure a lot of men never had any problem with females in their past and they cannot understand, why Western men suddenly give up and are choosing a different way of life - away from the mainstream.

About myself, I was always badly treated by females/manginas in Europe. It's not about a wife or a girlfriend, but about my mother, my half-sisters, some female neighbours, some female teachers and not to forget some Catholic clergymen. We cannot choose how we are born.

Of course, when I was 18 and had nothing, totally unexperienced, I was also badly treated by female students, by female co-workers etc. and my idea was to get away from all and everything, to start again somewhere else with entire new people and a new culture next to me. And this is what I did in Asia - not always successful the first years in Malaysia, but now in Japan I am very much better off than ever before.

I am a straight men and I do not hate women, I am married since over 3 decades, have 2 adult daughters and 1 fosterdaughter and my mother-in-law was sharing the same rooms with me for almost 25 years until her death.

I sometimes wonder what could be my situation without moving on to abroad. Maybe still single living in a small room alone, or divorced and paying child support and alimony?
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:

I think everyone has a different interepretation of MGTOW. My definition for myself is someone who doesn't want to marry and who now is apprehensive about serious long term relationships, although it could happen by accident or on a very short term basis like vacation girlfriend or friends with benefits. They can get into relationships but its not their priority and they are sympathetic to the cause regardless. Someone who is with a woman for years and is monogamous and supporting a girl is not someone being MGTOW. A guy that is living with a girl but just making her his vacation girl while he travels I think is still MGTOW if he has no plans to be with her indefinitely(marriage or not). I think friends with benefits or casual dating or vacation girlfriend etc would be ok as a MGTOW cause your not looking for anything serious and your still not keen on marriage or having the relationship indefinitely and becoming a total SIMP. Mr. S is not even looking for a relationship or even dating at the moment so hes the definition of MGTOW.
So based on this broad definition of MGTOW means any man that is not a fool. A man that does not get married or not in a long term relationship and is not a p***y, mangina, beta, or any of those men women use as door mats.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:The Philippines just ended up with me getting turned off of the Philippines. (For relationships.) America made me MGTOW...in America. I don't do MGTOW abroad. That doesn't make sense. MGTOW was a response - and NOT the first time in history - to feminism and a misandrist society. If you go abroad to a non-feminist country and be a MGTOW, that's like cutting out your stomach before going to a restaurant.

women are the same everywhere IMO so philippines actually made me a stronger MGTOW for 2 reasons 1) I now have more experience with women so i can live off those memories im not as desperate to create new ones 2) I seen the bad side of women and im not sure if i want to continue seeing more no matter WHERE its at ;)
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:The Philippines just ended up with me getting turned off of the Philippines. (For relationships.) America made me MGTOW...in America. I don't do MGTOW abroad. That doesn't make sense. MGTOW was a response - and NOT the first time in history - to feminism and a misandrist society. If you go abroad to a non-feminist country and be a MGTOW, that's like cutting out your stomach before going to a restaurant.
I agree. Going MGTOW abroad is completely retarded. Best to just stay at home and be miserable if that's what you want. To each their own. But a smart man realizes that what may work in one country, may not work somewhere else. No every society is the same, and not all women are the same. Whoever thinks that is clearly on the wrong site here. This is not "sit on your ass in your basement and cry.com".
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MGTOW ...stands for men going there own way...It could mean anything. It doesn't mean you want to do p4p or get married . It's another way of saying just be selfish and live under your own terms. So I think it has broad meaning and definition. A guy could move to Alaska and live in the wilderness and be happy.

But I think for many posters here..they are women motivated. A big part of the guys that move overseas is because of women ..which I understand. Saying that but even overseas you have to play by the game. I think for some MGTOW you have guys that are just plain selfish...in any society (even overseas) you have to consider other people feelings.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I've been MGTOW for a long time, I just didn't realize it until I found out what MGTOW is a few years ago. Yes, I agree all Men are MGTOW by default, they just don't know it. Rotten and corrupt societies like Anglo "Western" ones change Men's natural behaviour through social engineering such as feminism.

i found p4p cheaper than real women. I guess if your paying for everything like food transport and entertainment you sort of are supporting them though so that really isn't any different than a hoe when your talking in financial terms at least. Ill know its love when a filipina earns her own money and doen't expect me to pay for everything and then some. I took a nurse girl out for a date and didn't get any sex. done that with other filipinas and little results for the money wasted. My bargirl? She gave it to me everyday and the costs were minimally. At one point she was offering to stay with me for free while she worked the bar. In the end a hoe on teh payroll is no different FINANCIALLY than a real girl who just leeches off you.

I think one can be MGTOW but still bang women because a MGTOW one doesn't want marriage and is now so jaded by women they hold back their emotions. A guy t hat doesn't hold back his emotions will support these women and be mongamous and stay with them for years. and be a total wimp for these women. I was like that but I think those days are finally over thanks to the cold hard experiences in philippines.
Nothing wrong with p4p if sex is all you want. But some of us enjoy the process of seduction. For me when dealing with women, the physical pleasure of sex may be the end game, but the psychological pleasure of getting there as a normal girl surrenders herself more and more to you is what makes the process all the more satisfying. :twisted:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr.Bluelight,

If that's all you care about than why not do that in the states? If it's the chase that turns you on. I mean in the Philippines it's like the easiest country there is to meet a girl for pretty much anyone from all reports. I mean there is more satisfaction if you can nail a girl from a develop country instead of a third country me thinks....

On top of that with mongering it quickens the pace of westernization and spoiling of the girls ...legit guys that seek real relationship will have hard time since there seems to be a growing number of expats that live their lives like Will-Ni-Dodd or Mr.Bluelight.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MrBlueLight wrote:

Nothing wrong with p4p if sex is all you want. But some of us enjoy the process of seduction. For me when dealing with women, the physical pleasure of sex may be the end game, but the psychological pleasure of getting there as a normal girl surrenders herself more and more to you is what makes the process all the more satisfying. :twisted:

I agree it can be fun the seduction but often its not the girl I REALLY want or there is drama involved. Now if it was easy to seduce a bunch of good girl "7" with minimal drama or agendas then yes. But not all of us are handsome studs with great confidence ;)